PDA

View Full Version : RANDOM " quickie " QUESTIONS

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12

Selfproclaimed
01-24-2013, 01:19 PM
Just ignore it. If your already in a faction then it's just old data that hasn't been updated or pulled from grees side. I've gotten that splash screen a couple times. It's no biggie.

Either way, send in a ticket with a screenshot of it. And of you being in a faction already. I've gotten the splash screen of it but I don't see that when I hit the globe. Are you on an android device, maybes its related to the ghost member issue before.

Bombgod
01-24-2013, 01:24 PM
The last tier is from 150-200. Why its soo much more difficult. Don't know. It's a known issue with players and its been addressed to support for a long time now.But as far as anyone could tell, nothings been done about it. It is what it is and hopefully one day gree will do something about it.

Thanks selfproclaimed,

Thought it was another Gree glitch, and thanks for the sensible answer, I am new to the forum not to the game, lost my valour bonus from sea wolf and haven't received faction bonus yet either, if I didn't love this game I would smash my iPad.

Thanks again mate.

AndyDintheUK
01-24-2013, 01:26 PM
Hi quick question about loot items. Just been hit by a guy with four each of the following, Central Fleet Command, A2 Stilleto and Tactical Striker plus a huge range of other top units. Have checked the various support sheets made up by forum members including the Toolkit, can see these listed but not where they came from, is it possible to have four ?

Thanks

Selfproclaimed
01-24-2013, 01:37 PM
Hi quick question about loot items. Just been hit by a guy with four each of the following, Central Fleet Command, A2 Stilleto and Tactical Striker plus a huge range of other top units. Have checked the various support sheets made up by forum members including the Toolkit, can see these listed but not where they came from, is it possible to have four ?

Thanks

They are the event prizes. It's a glitch gree is working on fixing. When they started to issue the prizes to the appropriate factions ,something was wrong in the script and was issuing out multiple prizes. They said yesterday they are working on it and people with multiple ones will revert back to one.

Selfproclaimed
01-24-2013, 01:39 PM
Thanks selfproclaimed,

Thought it was another Gree glitch, and thanks for the sensible answer, I am new to the forum not to the game, lost my valour bonus from sea wolf and haven't received faction bonus yet either, if I didn't love this game I would smash my iPad.

Thanks again mate.

The faction boost bonuses don't seem to work. They are invisible. They said they would show when the last update was done but it didnt. According to them, it shows on their side of the server ,just not ours.... In other words. It doesn't work. They said it would show in the battle result screen.. And it does not, I have seen zero change to my stats with the boost even in the battle result screen. So just adds on top the 100 things wrong in this game.

Likewise feeling. Is a love,hate feeling with this game.

AndyDintheUK
01-24-2013, 01:39 PM
Great thanks for the info

poegirl
01-24-2013, 04:19 PM
Just ignore it. If your already in a faction then it's just old data that hasn't been updated or pulled from grees side. I've gotten that splash screen a couple times. It's no biggie. Thanks for info I hope so stressful though but I will send email

boardgames rule
01-24-2013, 04:32 PM
What are the boss tiers again?

Hammer mike
01-24-2013, 05:28 PM
Our faction leader started the faction I'm currently in and recruited 1 and made him an officer. Since then the 1 has become 8 and the leader has been MIA. He is our defense at level 200. The rest of us are level 40 and below. During BFB we declared only to find out we were going against other factions at our leaders level. We stood no chance. We can't use any of the $ in our bank or blocks that have been donated. What can we do? Is there a thread (I couldn't find 1) that talks about actions that can be taken within the factions?

Selfproclaimed
01-24-2013, 05:43 PM
Our faction leader started the faction I'm currently in and recruited 1 and made him an officer. Since then the 1 has become 8 and the leader has been MIA. He is our defense at level 200. The rest of us are level 40 and below. During BFB we declared only to find out we were going against other factions at our leaders level. We stood no chance. We can't use any of the $ in our bank or blocks that have been donated. What can we do? Is there a thread (I couldn't find 1) that talks about actions that can be taken within the factions?

Sadly I don't think they are any ways to commit mutiny at the press of a button. All the bricks and money donated into the faction are their to stay. Only thing you can do is to try and talk to the faction leader as a group and convince them to transfer leadership to a more active player in the faction. If they don't, then might want to start looking for another faction.

Hammer mike
01-24-2013, 05:55 PM
Sadly I don't think they are any ways to commit mutiny at the press of a button. All the bricks and money donated into the faction are their to stay. Only thing you can do is to try and talk to the faction leader as a group and convince them to transfer leadership to a more active player in the faction. If they don't, then might want to start looking for another faction.

We would if we could. Our leader is just gone and nobody has heard from them in over a week. Hard to walk away from all the bonuses. All are are above 15% and most are at 25% with over $500,000,000 and 200 blocks just sitting there.

Selfproclaimed
01-24-2013, 06:08 PM
We would if we could. Our leader is just gone and nobody has heard from them in over a week. Hard to walk away from all the bonuses. All are are above 15% and most are at 25% with over $500,000,000 and 200 blocks just sitting there.

Advice. Start searching elsewhere. Think of this. Whatever faction you find yourself getting into next, they also have bonuses already done,and if they recruited you, that means they have been active. So if they were more active,they possibly have more bonuses than the faction you were in. And 200 blocks isn't alot. Any active faction probably has more concrete and more forts already built.

Hammer mike
01-24-2013, 06:42 PM
Advice. Start searching elsewhere. Think of this. Whatever faction you find yourself getting into next, they also have bonuses already done,and if they recruited you, that means they have been active. So if they were more active,they possibly have more bonuses than the faction you were in. And 200 blocks isn't alot. Any active faction probably has more concrete and more forts already built.
I currently have 2 factions actively trying to recruit me. I think it's time!! Thanks for the responses and advice. I didn't know what type of responses I would get since I'm a "nOOb"

dads
01-24-2013, 06:54 PM
Super ultra mega tank 800/900 stats anyone know where did that come from;boss unit?

Hemp6473
01-25-2013, 10:18 AM
What is the max number of troops you can buy before it doesn't count in your defense or offense? Like if I buy a troop that has attack 1 and defense 1, how many of those can I buy before it is maxed? And does this apply to all items bought for different troops, air support, sea ect?

Selfproclaimed
01-25-2013, 10:51 AM
Super ultra mega tank 800/900 stats anyone know where did that come from;boss unit?

That was beat the boss unit during the anniversary event when you only had to beat the boss 25 times.

Selfproclaimed
01-25-2013, 10:54 AM
What is the max number of troops you can buy before it doesn't count in your defense or offense? Like if I buy a troop that has attack 1 and defense 1, how many of those can I buy before it is maxed? And does this apply to all items bought for different troops, air support, sea ect?

You can bring 5 allies with you into battle for each level that you are. Each allow allows you to bring 4 additional units. Ie. lvl 10 . Can bring a total of 50 allies with 200 units. Total number of units you can bring into battle is 2000 but that is if you are level 100+. So if you bought 5000 light gunners..you've wasted money.

Hemp6473
01-25-2013, 12:17 PM
You can bring 5 allies with you into battle for each level that you are. Each allow allows you to bring 4 additional units. Ie. lvl 10 . Can bring a total of 50 allies with 200 units. Total number of units you can bring into battle is 2000 but that is if you are level 100+. So if you bought 5000 light gunners..you've wasted money.

Lol I'm lvl 160 but what I was asking is if I buy like 1000 snipers, what would be the cut off before it wouldn't count in my def or off score, basically I'm trying to buy the max number of troops before I start wasting my money and over buying

Dr. Dengus
01-25-2013, 12:36 PM
Lol I'm lvl 160 but what I was asking is if I buy like 1000 snipers, what would be the cut off before it wouldn't count in my def or off score, basically I'm trying to buy the max number of troops before I start wasting my money and over buying

Depends on your army makeup. At your level you can have :

[ 2,000 - (# of units with Defense greater than 3) ]

I wouldn't add snipers for defense though (unless you were just using them as an example?). Use Military Ambulances, and buy them in the 100's. If that's too expensive for you atm, then start with Medics, while working on building your IPH so you can start mass buying the Ambulances. And after Ambulances you'll move on to the Stealth Surveillance Drones.

Jhoemel
01-25-2013, 02:42 PM
Anyone knows whats the needed attack for to beat boss 35 for free in the 1-25 level bracket?

dads
01-25-2013, 06:05 PM
That was beat the boss unit during the anniversary event when you only had to beat the boss 25 times.

Good memory you have I didn't have a clue where I gained it from & thought it might off been a glitch prize as ours wasn't sent out & wondered of it would be recalled.

Thanks.

Hemp6473
01-26-2013, 06:12 AM
Depends on your army makeup. At your level you can have :

[ 2,000 - (# of units with Defense greater than 3) ]

I wouldn't add snipers for defense though (unless you were just using them as an example?). Use Military Ambulances, and buy them in the 100's. If that's too expensive for you atm, then start with Medics, while working on building your IPH so you can start mass buying the Ambulances. And after Ambulances you'll move on to the Stealth Surveillance Drones.

Yea it was an example, because when I get to like two hundred of any unit I buy, it doesn't keep pushing up the defense, it just stops, so I didn't want to over spend on something, so Ty sir

Anjunbeats
01-26-2013, 09:43 AM
I guess this is a pretty noobish question...
In B4B the Top25 grants a "1% alliance attack". What is that and how does it effects the stats?
Is it like if I have 100 Allies and with the 1% boost I now have 100 + 1 (invisible) Allies?

Can anyone answer this please? :)

Selfproclaimed
01-26-2013, 10:01 AM
+1 % alliance attack boost means you get a boost of 1% of your attack.. Ie. if your attack score is 100k, then you will get an extra 1k added to it. Soo, no biggie.. 1% is nothing, it's a horrible boost bonus.

bonerepairs
01-26-2013, 02:52 PM
Could someone explain the relationship between health and fortifications. What is the advantage to a faction in WD event in having high value expensive fortifications.

Selfproclaimed
01-26-2013, 03:11 PM
Could someone explain the relationship between health and fortifications. What is the advantage to a faction in WD event in having high value expensive fortifications.

Forts- for an opposing faction to get max amount of WD points, they would have to take out your fort first. A lvl 10 fort is 55000 points. If you have a low lvl fort or no fort, then the opposing team only has to take out your defense leader and they can freely attack whoever they want to get max points.

The health boost regenerates your health faster so you can get in a couple more hits against opposing factions while in battle.

bonerepairs
01-26-2013, 03:14 PM
Thanks heaps

Fanta32
01-29-2013, 11:04 AM
is there a maximum amount of times you can hit someone? as i had 3 moaners i destroyed with roughly at least 60-80 hits a day, every day for over a week and the other day my news feed was empty when i logged on. i still have comments in profile section but empty news feed till i got hit and then it had one victory news update on it.

thought maybe i was reported and that was the fix to their moans to gree

atretes1
01-30-2013, 06:16 AM
I have a 30% health boost. How should I be timing the boss hits?

Clownius
01-30-2013, 06:32 AM
Around 21mins.

With 30% health boost unit and 15% alliance health boost im down to around 18mins to 2 hit.

StevieBoy
01-30-2013, 06:33 AM
I have a question that NO one seems to know the answer to: at every level up you go up there are several 'operations' you can do to get some big Valour points, and at level 100 they increased huge then just stayed there even in between leveling up, (ie 'defeat 20 rivals with more than 499 allies')...but then it slowly added a higher and higher number of rivals you had to defeat to get the points...I'm up to having to defeat 49 rivals to do one 'operation'...Question is does it ever go down again or change, or do the operations requirements just stay at 'defeat Xx number of rivals at 499 or more allies' and increase the number continually?? Will it Change??

atretes1
01-30-2013, 06:37 AM
Around 21mins.

With 30% health boost unit and 15% alliance health boost im down to around 18mins to 2 hit.

actually I have a 15 percent faction boost also so I will try 18 minutes thanks.

Clownius
01-30-2013, 06:39 AM
After i fall over on a boss my time to next hit seems to vary from 16:50 to 17:20. So around 18mins is a good guess. I check that time and add 1 minute to be sure.

Selfproclaimed
01-30-2013, 03:26 PM
I have a question that NO one seems to know the answer to: at every level up you go up there are several 'operations' you can do to get some big Valour points, and at level 100 they increased huge then just stayed there even in between leveling up, (ie 'defeat 20 rivals with more than 499 allies')...but then it slowly added a higher and higher number of rivals you had to defeat to get the points...I'm up to having to defeat 49 rivals to do one 'operation'...Question is does it ever go down again or change, or do the operations requirements just stay at 'defeat Xx number of rivals at 499 or more allies' and increase the number continually?? Will it Change??

It only increases. Your on force degradations with 499 allies. The amount of people you have to beat each time, goes up. It won't go back down.

DMJ
01-30-2013, 06:32 PM
Can someone tell me how I can find out how many valor points you have?

Selfproclaimed
01-30-2013, 06:41 PM
Just go to units where you buy them. And you'll see a spot that shows ow much valor you have

nic4msu
01-30-2013, 06:49 PM
After i fall over on a boss my time to next hit seems to vary from 16:50 to 17:20. So around 18mins is a good guess. I check that time and add 1 minute to be sure.

My boost must not be working properly, then. We're maxed at 22%, but it shows 19 minutes to regen consistently (so 20 min to next hit). Is everyone else with max health seeing 19 min, or is this ticket-worthy?

DMJ
01-30-2013, 06:58 PM
Thank you, but I realized I asked the wrong question. Sorry. I am wondering how you can find out how many of the yellow bulls eyes you have and what are they for.

Selfproclaimed
01-30-2013, 07:07 PM
Thank you, but I realized I asked the wrong question. Sorry. I am wondering how you can find out how many of the yellow bulls eyes you have and what are they for.

When you go to rivals, there's another spot you can click on the right to show battle points. From there you will see it all. Before you was exclusive to iOS users and not android. I'm it sure if they included android users on that yet but if you still don't see it's that's the reason why.

When you click on the target to show your rivals. It's say rivals- rankings. Click on rankings.

DMJ
01-30-2013, 07:17 PM
When you go to rivals, there's another spot you can click on the right to show battle points. From there you will see it all. Before you was exclusive to iOS users and not android. I'm it sure if they included android users on that yet but if you still don't see it's that's the reason why.

When you click on the target to show your rivals. It's say rivals- rankings. Click on rankings.

When I go to rivals, on the right side, all I see is Raid and Attack

Ph4ntom Stranger
01-30-2013, 07:20 PM
Android does have battle points now :)
We've had them for a few weeks now

Major Ed Rush
01-30-2013, 07:40 PM
3 days ago my car was broken into while we had a swim at the beach with the kids. They managed to steal the camera, wifes purse, and worst of all my tablet. So now all of this can be replaced.

Of course my game account went with the tablet. I have sent a ticket in on the same day and have yet to get a response. My question to those in the know, do you think i can get the account transfered to the replacement tablet i have got already and gave them details from, and if so what sort of time frame should i leave it to follow up on the ticket if there is no response.

Guess i am just busting my guts to get the game back, as i was 4 bosses away from 35 wins, and just about to go to the next boss bracket. and its also an account i had spent some gold on.

Cheers

Dcarrington
01-30-2013, 07:44 PM
Best strategy for world dominatio? And how much do fortifications cost?

Selfproclaimed
01-30-2013, 08:02 PM
When I go to rivals, on the right side, all I see is Raid and Attack
Make sure you've downloaded the latest update for the game in the AppStore.

http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj492/Curbsideturtle/92768c496862850e3cfee6a14b6ec776.jpg

Selfproclaimed
01-30-2013, 08:04 PM
3 days ago my car was broken into while we had a swim at the beach with the kids. They managed to steal the camera, wifes purse, and worst of all my tablet. So now all of this can be replaced.

Of course my game account went with the tablet. I have sent a ticket in on the same day and have yet to get a response. My question to those in the know, do you think i can get the account transfered to the replacement tablet i have got already and gave them details from, and if so what sort of time frame should i leave it to follow up on the ticket if there is no response.

Guess i am just busting my guts to get the game back, as i was 4 bosses away from 35 wins, and just about to go to the next boss bracket. and its also an account i had spent some gold on.

Cheers

I know gree transfer from one device to another. But I doñt know how long it will take. They take forever on tickets. Just don't hold your breath

Chameleon
01-30-2013, 08:55 PM
I've just changed my iPhone. I have transferred all my apps and settings via backup.
Both Modern War and Crime city have reset to the start on my new phone but are still fine on my old one. How do I get my existing games to transfer to my new phone?

Selfproclaimed
01-30-2013, 09:02 PM
I've just changed my iPhone. I have transferred all my apps and settings via backup.
Both Modern War and Crime city have reset to the start on my new phone but are still fine on my old one. How do I get my existing games to transfer to my new phone?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?39626-TRANSFERING-FROM-OLD-iOS-DEVICE-gt-NEW-iOS-DEVICES-(esp.-iPhone5)&highlight=Transfer

fluffy402
01-30-2013, 09:05 PM
What's a good strategy for saving up $100m+ for these premium buildings getting released as a low-to-mid-A/D player?

Selfproclaimed
01-30-2013, 09:10 PM
What's a good strategy for saving up $100m+ for these premium buildings getting released as a low-to-mid-A/D player?

Depends on your stats.. When it comes down to it. You gotta be able to go over vault without losing. Or at least not lose much. It's not like the nano where you can save 10 mill then sell buildings. I really don't think their is any strategy to save 100 mill other than just doing it and hoping for the best. Alot of people drop down to low allies to get away from sharks while they save, you can try that.

Major Ed Rush
01-30-2013, 09:14 PM
I know gree transfer from one device to another. But I doñt know how long it will take. They take forever on tickets. Just don't hold your breath

Thanks for taking the time to reply, Selfproclaimed

Ah was already turning purple from holding breath. Damn theives could have stole it when i wasnt close to finishing of the Arctic drillers. geez that was the only reason i had my tablet in the car..

Selfproclaimed
01-30-2013, 09:21 PM
Thanks for taking the time to reply, Selfproclaimed

Ah was already turning purple from holding breath. Damn theives could have stole it when i wasnt close to finishing of the Arctic drillers. geez that was the only reason i had my tablet in the car..

I had posted a link about how to transfer a couple posts after yours. To best increase ur chances of it getting fixed. On another note, I remember seeing a video of some people catching thieves that stole their iPhone because of some app,lol.might want to look into that for the future.

Cmputrgbln
01-31-2013, 07:51 AM
Any one knows the cost of purchasing level 5 health regeneration bonus?

Orr77
01-31-2013, 09:07 AM
Any one knows the cost of purchasing level 5 health regeneration bonus?

1.5 Billion

Fook u
01-31-2013, 03:07 PM
Trying to develop a strategy for building up our faction. What do you think, know or have you experienced?

Add up total atk and def stats for each faction?
Number of allies?
Compare leaders and defense leaders?
Previous W-L records?
Placement in battle for brazil?
All the above?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

tony5560
01-31-2013, 07:09 PM
Hey quick question my phone went crazy. When my phone came back on my modern war app was gone. I tries to reinstall the app but it made me start over is there anyway way to get it back

Selfproclaimed
01-31-2013, 07:36 PM
Trying to develop a strategy for building up our faction. What do you think, know or have you experienced?

Add up total atk and def stats for each faction?
Number of allies?
Compare leaders and defense leaders?
Previous W-L records?
Placement in battle for brazil?
All the above?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

I heard it was based off of factions attack score.

Selfproclaimed
01-31-2013, 07:37 PM
Hey quick question my phone went crazy. When my phone came back on my modern war app was gone. I tries to reinstall the app but it made me start over is there anyway way to get it back

Send in a ticket with as much information as possible on what happened and your other account, such as your ID code ,if you remember it,name,level and such.

Dcarrington
02-01-2013, 05:26 AM
Raiding buildings counts the same as attacking someone, right or wrong. Heck I hope it does other wise I have just wasted a bunch stamina .... Someone please verify.

alphacharlie
02-01-2013, 05:39 AM
Can officers only send invites or can they also add requesting members in the [REQUESTS] tab??

Thanks!

Fook u
02-01-2013, 07:44 AM
Can officers only send invites or can they also add requesting members in the [REQUESTS] tab??

Thanks!

They can also add requesting members.

Selfproclaimed
02-01-2013, 07:53 AM
Raiding buildings counts the same as attacking someone, right or wrong. Heck I hope it does other wise I have just wasted a bunch stamina .... Someone please verify.

For the pvp event. Yes, raids count as well. As long as your successfull.

Selfproclaimed
02-01-2013, 07:54 AM

Thanks!

They can also accept requesting members.

alphacharlie
02-01-2013, 08:01 AM
They can also add requesting members.

They can also accept requesting members.

Great, I shall get them to work:cool:!! Thank you guys.

Pappy14
02-01-2013, 09:48 AM
Hey guys, I found a great raiding target but none of the bldgs are ready yet. Will they update to being raidable on my screen, like when bldgs are ready to be collected, or do I have to reload their base?

Selfproclaimed
02-01-2013, 10:13 AM
Hey guys, I found a great raiding target but none of the bldgs are ready yet. Will they update to being raidable on my screen, like when bldgs are ready to be collected, or do I have to reload their base?

You have to wait till they repair and or for the collection time to come back. Ie. munitions stockpile. 24 hr. collections. If he just collected, you'll have to wait 24 hrs till it output again and hopefully raid it before they collect it again.

Pappy14
02-01-2013, 10:16 AM
So once I'm looking at his base, I can just sit there and wait for the icon for each building to pop up? He's not in my news feed and once I leave there's no guarantee of him showing back up in my rivals list.

Selfproclaimed
02-01-2013, 10:56 AM
So once I'm looking at his base, I can just sit there and wait for the icon for each building to pop up? He's not in my news feed and once I leave there's no guarantee of him showing back up in my rivals list.

You can sit there if you wanted...but you might be sitting awhile.. And if you look away for even one minute. That could be the time he collects.. If you leave his base , you might have to hit refresh 100 times in your rivals to get him again. Your better off use searching elsewhere N if you happen to pop in on him again, check , if its not, search elsewhere.

Pappy14
02-01-2013, 12:01 PM
Well he's got 2 level 2 ACs, 2 lvl 10 minutions and everything else worth raiding is lvl 5 or 6 lol. It's way better than scrolling through my rivals list for an hour trying to find something worth the experience points of raiding.

Meaux
02-01-2013, 01:34 PM
I've searched and searched the forum for information on WD points. My original understanding was that each country was a separate event but since the points are still on the globe screen it leads me to think perhaps they are cumulative. Has anyone seen any information as to how the next country will go? Will we start from zero or where we left off from Brazil?

SomersetGuy
02-01-2013, 01:43 PM
Is there a reason we cannot see the IPH of our fellow faction members from the faction page. I need to find them on my allies list to see IPH. Doesn't make sense to me.

Beharry
02-01-2013, 01:49 PM
Is there a reasom we cannot see the IPH of our fellow faction members from the faction page. I need to find them on my allies list to see IPH. Doesn't make sense to me.

I would also like to know why. My guess is that it is a security reason. You don't want your fellow members to demand for donations all the time. Then again, if they're on your allies list, which is likely, you can still see their IPH. Strange indeed, but that's my take.

Hero of Time
02-01-2013, 09:01 PM
I'm trying to build a Dry Docks but it won't let me place it anywhere even though I have loads of space in the water.

Dudebot121256
02-01-2013, 10:27 PM
I'm trying to build a Dry Docks but it won't let me place it anywhere even though I have loads of space in the water.Did you try putting in all the way on land? If not, slowly inch it towards water until it allows you to build it. For my boat barracks (Sorry, forget the name), I had to make it 60% land, 40% water; give or take.

Hero of Time
02-01-2013, 10:33 PM
Did you try putting in all the way on land? If not, slowly inch it towards water until it allows you to build it. For my boat barracks (Sorry, forget the name), I had to make it 60% land, 40% water; give or take.

I did that but it doesn't work.

Dudebot121256
02-01-2013, 10:45 PM
I did that but it doesn't work.Try this. If this doesn't work, try the other stuff mentioned in the thread (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?15163-Dry-Dock).

Heya boss,

The Dry Dock fits the same space the Shipyard takes. Keep in mind that the waterline is not all created equal and it needs the same space a Shipyard can go on. (I have a partial space that doesn't fit the Dry Dock and is basically useless due to the weird coastline.)

I'm Alpsyche 742 147 120 if you want to take a look. L9 - upgrading to L3 Dry Dock as we speak. (48hrs and 1.55 mil)

megaants
02-02-2013, 04:36 AM
quick question... or more like a comment... event are never gonna end are they? so far it looks like this will be a back to back to back event style

Bala82
02-02-2013, 08:43 AM
Should you upgrade defence building if so what is recommended level since in crime city the defence is inflated

Selfproclaimed
02-02-2013, 09:24 AM
quick question... or more like a comment... event are never gonna end are they? so far it looks like this will be a back to back to back event style

Yep, it can get tiresome. I enjoyed the little breaks in between.

Selfproclaimed
02-02-2013, 09:25 AM
Should you upgrade defence building if so what is recommended level since in crime city the defence is inflated

They really aren't going to make a dramatic difference. Only time you should be upgrading them is if they are your last buildings or you just need to upgrade something in a short time span before a larger upgrade.

DuB
02-04-2013, 08:34 AM
Why does my attack stat change from attack to attack or raid to raid? It can very from 1-3 thousand in back to back attacks. Thanks

Selfproclaimed
02-04-2013, 09:50 AM
Why does my attack stat change from attack to attack or raid to raid? It can very from 1-3 thousand in back to back attacks. Thanks

Mine fluctuates 20k down, 5k up.lol. Ever since gree included the new faction bonuses. The scores have been funny. I've sent in tickets, and response is, they work fine.. Lol..Ive tried to bring up the issue but nothing seems to be getting solved. Just add it onto the dozen other things wrong in this game.

Peppers
02-04-2013, 12:36 PM
Self, my attack stats are also swinging wildly, even in multiple attacks against the same rival. I went from 3k above my boosted attack to 14k below it attacking one person recently.

I can see the faction boosts doing weird things against different rivals, but when my attack swings almost 20k against one over-vault rival, it makes no sense.

fluffy402
02-04-2013, 12:36 PM
How are babies made?

Babies are made when daddy and mommy go into the bedroom and lock the door. Daddy feeds mommy a bunch of special food that makes mommy's tummy get bigger. Later, mommy goes to the doctor and they get the baby out.

Selfproclaimed
02-04-2013, 12:41 PM
Self, my attack stats are also swinging wildly, even in multiple attacks against the same rival. I went from 3k above my boosted attack to 14k below it attacking one person recently.

I can see the faction boosts doing weird things against different rivals, but when my attack swings almost 20k against one over-vault rival, it makes no sense.

Yea, I tried raising the issue but no one seems to care enough to bring this issue to light and get fixed.

Peppers
02-04-2013, 12:45 PM
Others in my faction are seeing the same thing. It appears to be across the board.

I haven't sent in a ticket... I think I will now.

JiMbO!
02-04-2013, 12:50 PM
Are there any plans for a faction management page? Examples of data fields to help make faction management better: total $ donations made, avg daily $ donation, total bricks donated, total enemies attacked during an event. It's tough to tell the faction dead weight from active participants...

Selfproclaimed
02-04-2013, 01:07 PM
Are there any plans for a faction management page? Examples of data fields to help make faction management better: total $ donations made, avg daily $ donation, total bricks donated, total enemies attacked during an event. It's tough to tell the faction dead weight from active participants...

I doubt gree will implement something like that. It's left up to the faction members themselves to create ways and keep track of everything. I know it's a pain but sadly it's the only way for now and possibly for awhile. You probably won't get a DEV. Response because they usually don't answer questions in this thread.

Hero of Time
02-04-2013, 01:51 PM
RedMist, the questions have to be about the game or forum.

Q Raider
02-04-2013, 08:30 PM
Wasn't this a sticky thread?

Selfproclaimed
02-04-2013, 08:50 PM
Wasn't this a sticky thread?

Nope. It never got stickied :/ I suppose it wasn't in high demand

Punish
02-04-2013, 09:20 PM
I have a couple of MW questions,
Im looking to join a faction but have a few questions

1.Do losses that occur in faction WD battles/PVP effect your loss stats?

2.What types of bonus boosts do you get ?I have seen a few indestructible units with boosts

3.How many WD points can i earn per battle?as some factions require 50000 per WD event approx a vault of cash/gold and daily cash donations

4.is anyone else experiencing fluctuations in ATT & DEF scores in PVP battles even
When you don't lose troops

Thats it

Thanks

Selfproclaimed
02-05-2013, 12:09 AM

2.What types of bonus boosts do you get ?I have seen a few indestructible units with boosts

3.How many WD points can i earn per battle?as some factions require 50000 per WD event approx a vault of cash/gold and daily cash donations

4.is anyone else experiencing fluctuations in ATT & DEF scores in PVP battles even

Thats it

Thanks

1- yes. If you lose or win any battles during battlezones ( brazil,greenland ) it counts towards your stats.
2- bonus boosts can get bought with in game cash so if you have alot of members donating their cash, it's easier to get the bonuses. Their are a lot of bonuses, such as health regeneration, increased building output ( increase income per hour ) , increased building defense. Faction member increases. And recently they released a bunch of bonuses such as air attack,air def, etc etc.
3- depends on how active you are. If you participate in every battle, if you are a free player , you can only get in soo many hits during a battle. To get 50k wd points as a free player would require you to be most of th battles. The battle zones are mainly geared to gold spenders, he who spends the most ,wins the most.
4- yes, ever since they introduced the new faction bonuses, the attack/ def scores fluctuate a lot. So far gree hasnt fixed it.

It's in your best interest to be in a faction. If you can't be in a faction that can actually compete to win the prizes, then at least be in a faction for the bonuses, they can be very beneficial.

Hassleham
02-05-2013, 12:14 AM

Thats it

Thanks

1. Yes

2. Loads. Income, health regen in boss events, unit attack/defence, casualty rate, building defence. The event prizes also have boosts such as reducing opponents allies used in battle, unit strength etc.

3. With enough effort a free player could earn 50-60k WD points in the whole war. I say COULD becuse we don't know if the mechanics are going to be the same in the next event, Gree could change them.
In brazil, if you got 7 free hits on a player (not wall/command centre), you would average about 1.5k WD.

4. If you're talking about the number for your attack/defence that shows up in the battle report screen, this number is based on your boosted stat, your skill points and a random number generated to bring an element of luck to battles when fighting someone with similar stats.

There is a huge amazing of information on this forum in old threads, I believe a really helpful on is stickies at the top, I recommend reading it.

Hassleham
02-05-2013, 12:15 AM
Damn self beat me to it :( haha

HGF69
02-05-2013, 12:38 AM
Whats peoples opinion on using points to boost attack/defence, worth it? how much do they add, how many you got?

Punish
02-05-2013, 12:38 AM
Thanks for the info guys it's been a great help
I will have to join a faction ASAP to reap the rewards!

Selfproclaimed
02-05-2013, 01:04 AM
Damn self beat me to it :( haha

Haha. Close. I still haven't gotten to check out the vid. Cant view it on iPad

Selfproclaimed
02-05-2013, 01:05 AM
Whats peoples opinion on using points to boost attack/defence, worth it? how much do they add, how many you got?

I'd say depends on your play style. I personally add more to defense than anything else. They do help in my opinion. Mines confidential though.

Hassleham
02-05-2013, 01:49 AM

I've got about 130 on attack and 70 on defence (level 72), my arguement is that it's far easier to increase defences than attack and seeing as since I started I've had higher defence than 90% rivals, I haven't needed defence points, attack have come in handy, especially when raiding. I can usually raid someone who's raw defence is up to 5k higher than my boosted attack, although it obviously depends how good their boost buildings are.
I'm currently raiding a guy for BP who has 40k raw defence and a level 10 composite and a few other boosts around level 4/5. I have 40k attack and can win raids against him probably 8 times out of 10.

Haha. Close. I still haven't gotten to check out the vid. Cant view it on iPad

Yeah that's cos of youtubes silly copyright rules. If I upload a cover it somehow detects if there is a copyrighted song playing in the background. If the distributors of that song have decided that their content can't be played on mobile devices, then it disables it! BULLSH*T.

Punish
02-05-2013, 03:06 AM
1- yes. If you lose or win any battles during battlezones ( brazil,greenland ) it counts towards your stats.
2- bonus boosts can get bought with in game cash so if you have alot of members donating their cash, it's easier to get the bonuses. Their are a lot of bonuses, such as health regeneration, increased building output ( increase income per hour ) , increased building defense. Faction member increases. And recently they released a bunch of bonuses such as air attack,air def, etc etc.
3- depends on how active you are. If you participate in every battle, if you are a free player , you can only get in soo many hits during a battle. To get 50k wd points as a free player would require you to be most of th battles. The battle zones are mainly geared to gold spenders, he who spends the most ,wins the most.
4- yes, ever since they introduced the new faction bonuses, the attack/ def scores fluctuate a lot. So far gree hasnt fixed it.

It's in your best interest to be in a faction. If you can't be in a faction that can actually compete to win the prizes, then at least be in a faction for the bonuses, they can be very beneficial.

I want to join a good faction

Lvl
Att-58k+
Def-64k+
Wins-2164-34
Raids-3418-0
IPH-137k+ rising daily
Can donate concrete,no vaults of gold,some cash
Hourly player

Any takers let me know!

Ph4ntom Stranger
02-05-2013, 05:38 AM
I want to join a good faction

Lvl
Att-58k+
Def-64k+
Wins-2164-34
Raids-3418-0
IPH-137k+ rising daily
Can donate concrete,no vaults of gold,some cash
Hourly player

Any takers let me know!

You started off so well, but this post should be in the faction recruitment thread. Thx

And nice stats by the way for your level. Work on that iph tho! :)

Cheers

Baraka
02-05-2013, 05:58 AM
Everything was good till it said no vaults of gold.

Ph4ntom Stranger
02-06-2013, 04:42 PM
"Bumpity bump" SP style :)

Selfproclaimed
02-06-2013, 04:44 PM
Sense you bumped it, you get to answer the next questions. Haha.

Ph4ntom Stranger
02-06-2013, 04:45 PM
Sense you bumped it, you get to answer the next questions. Haha.

Lol! Ok I'll try my best :) I've helped a couple peeps the past few days

Grand Overlord
02-06-2013, 06:10 PM
Hey all,

Is there a maximum number of ally requests you can have at one time? Do they disappear after a certain amount of time?

Thanks!

elangomatt
02-06-2013, 06:22 PM
Hey all,

Is there a maximum number of ally requests you can have at one time? Do they disappear after a certain amount of time?

Thanks!
With iOS you can see up to 50 ally requests at a time, but the others don't disappear completely. If you accept/reject some of the first 50 requests then the requests that weren't visible will start appearing.

If you are on Android, I haven't got a clue then.

Grand Overlord
02-06-2013, 06:26 PM
Thanks elangomatt!

Ph4ntom Stranger
02-06-2013, 06:27 PM
With iOS you can see up to 50 ally requests at a time, but the others don't disappear completely. If you accept/reject some of the first 50 requests then the requests that weren't visible will start appearing.

If you are on Android, I haven't got a clue then.

It's the same on android

dag16
02-08-2013, 09:36 AM
Hi all,
so, I was cleaning up space on my sdcard on android, and I noticed that modern war takes up roughly 700 megs. has anyone else noticed this? can this be cleaned up? I'm guessing it's old image caches, etc?

Selfproclaimed
02-08-2013, 10:36 AM
I personally wouldn't mess with it. You take off the wrong thing, and all the progress could go right down the drain. I would just buy a second sdcard or go through any of your old phones that might have one

dag16
02-08-2013, 12:37 PM
I personally wouldn't mess with it. You take off the wrong thing, and all the progress could go right down the drain. I would just buy a second sdcard or go through any of your old phones that might have one

problem is that this is the internal SD card, i have a huge external SD card, but all program live on internal..
does anyone else have any thing like this in terms of storage space?

BASEGOD
02-08-2013, 03:16 PM
How come my attack damage seems low when almost all my stat points are spent on attack?

For example, right now my unit attack power is 3300 but when I attack the boss guy I only do about 2800 damage. In Crime City, I'll attack the boss and do more damage than my mafia attack power all the time. My mafia attack is about 17500 and I do around 17700 or more when I attack a boss and I don't have as many stat points into attack as I do in Modern War.

manbeast
02-08-2013, 03:23 PM
idk bruh

my profile attack is 157k. i have 100 skill points in attack. and my damage on boss is only 113k.

Inigo Montoya
02-08-2013, 03:32 PM
What is the max $ someone can receive from a scratcher? I always thought it was $100 mil, but a player recently said they received $1 billion from one. I don't want to accuse a very lucky scratcher recipient of hacking if this is true, but it sounds fishy. I don't want to join a faction with a hacker (& they don't want to keep one if that's the case, so an answer would be very appreciated).

Baraka
02-08-2013, 03:34 PM
What is the max $ someone can receive from a scratcher? I always thought it was $100 mil, but a player recently said they received $1 billion from one. I don't want to accuse a very lucky scratcher recipient of hacking if this is true, but it sounds fishy. I don't want to join a faction with a hacker (& they don't want to keep one if that's the case, so an answer would be very appreciated).you can get 1billion. If you go to the store specials then go to scratcher and press on the ? You Can see list of possible prizes.

DaHoosier
02-08-2013, 04:09 PM
How come my attack damage seems low when almost all my stat points are spent on attack?

For example, right now my unit attack power is 3300 but when I attack the boss guy I only do about 2800 damage. In Crime City, I'll attack the boss and do more damage than my mafia attack power all the time. My mafia attack is about 17500 and I do around 17700 or more when I attack a boss and I don't have as many stat points into attack as I do in Modern War.

I'm experiencing the same thing. In CC &KA always do my mafia attack +a bit extra because of my skill points put into attack. Here I seem to always do less than my full attack score and I have 25 points into attack. Clarifying this is for a money attack, the free attacks only do 2/3 damage. My level 10 account I do get full score, the level 18 I do not. I'm almost wondering if it is not using my BfB reward units for the boss.

I did do some tests to see the effect of raising my skill attack score on the under level 25 tier boss I did an extra 3 points of damage for each attack point I added.

It does seem in MW there is some different mechanics or calculations for boss attacks than KA or CC. Frustrating when your trying to figure out a plan to get boss 35 down before you hit the next tier.

Inigo Montoya
02-08-2013, 04:19 PM
you can get 1billion. If you go to the store specials then go to scratcher and press on the ? You Can see list of possible prizes.

Thank you! They really like this player & I'm glad to hear this. Obviously we'll watch to make sure the $ doesn't keep increasing at surprising levels. He hasn't dumped significant cash into the faction or made attempts to hide his funds in ways I'd expect an experienced hacker to do, but the large amount of sudden cash raised concerns. Again, thank you.

frank99999
02-08-2013, 05:31 PM
I have a level 2 Genetics Lab and a Level 8 Naval Research Facility. I have lots of scouts in use. I bought ten frigates, which have strength of 5 attack and 8 defense. I expected my attack strength to increase by a little under 50 and my defense strength to increase by a little under 80, but attack strength increased by 17 and defense strength by 27. I then bought ten snipers, which have attack strength of 5 and defense of 3, and attack strength increased by 79 and defense by 85.

What is going on? How does strength actually work? I had assumed that it increased by the amount the new unit had less the amount that any unit it displaced had, but obviously it does not.

Dudebot121256
02-08-2013, 05:39 PM
I have a level 2 Genetics Lab and a Level 8 Naval Research Facility. I have lots of scouts in use. I bought ten frigates, which have strength of 5 attack and 8 defense. I expected my attack strength to increase by a little under 50 and my defense strength to increase by a little under 80, but attack strength increased by 17 and defense strength by 27. I then bought ten snipers, which have attack strength of 5 and defense of 3, and attack strength increased by 79 and defense by 85.

What is going on? How does strength actually work? I had assumed that it increased by the amount the new unit had less the amount that any unit it displaced had, but obviously it does not.It comes down to the number of units you can support. For every ally you have, you can support 4 units. The maximum amount of effective allies is 500 so you can support a total of 2,000 units. Any allies past 500 will have no purpose other than to be allies. If you have 500 units with an attack of 100+, if you buy 10 units with an attack of 10, your attack score won't change. If you buy 10 units with 1,000 attack each, you'll gain 900 additional attack.

frank99999
02-08-2013, 06:54 PM
It comes down to the number of units you can support. For every ally you have, you can support 4 units. The maximum amount of effective allies is 500 so you can support a total of 2,000 units. Any allies past 500 will have no purpose other than to be allies. If you have 500 units with an attack of 100+, if you buy 10 units with an attack of 10, your attack score won't change. If you buy 10 units with 1,000 attack each, you'll gain 900 additional attack.

Let me give more details. I am Level 84 and have 499 allies, so I can use 1680 units. I have 1761 units, so 81 of my units won't be used. Scouts, with 1 attack and 1 defense strength, are my weakest units, and I have 190 of them. If 81 are not used, 109 are used.

If I add a unit with strength of 5, for example, and ignoring the effects of the boost buildings, I would expect it to be used and one less scout to be used, making my strength 4 larger than before I added it. However, from the numbers in my previous post, you can see that it doesn't work that way. I have lots of naval units and not many infantry units. I wonder if strength-wise we get penalized if we have too many of one kind. That would explain what I observed.

Selfproclaimed
02-09-2013, 12:30 AM
If you get something with 10 attack, doesn't always mean you'll get the full attack amount. It might make up the difference between that and the lowest units. The scores never seem to come out 100% accurate anyways. You have to also take in consideration the strong against units, and whatever boost you might have. Basically don't over think it. Just buy better units. For attack, the infantry units ,demolitions,biowarfare troops,commandos. For def. the military ambulance,and sea scouts are quick easy cheap ways to stat increase. Buy them in bulk. Get a few hundred if you haven't already.

DunkNL
02-11-2013, 08:04 AM
Kind of the same question:

From what I understand my total defense score is calculated from the strongest defense units I own. The game ranks all my units by defense score and depending on the number of allies it will use the best ones to calculate my raw defense score. Same way for raw attack score, but then the units are ranked by attack points.

But when I buy a Stealth Surveillance Drone with 8a/30def, my total raw defense does not even increase by one point. This is strange, because my total def is 30.000 and I bring about 1.500 units into battle. The average defense would be about 20def, and the lowest ones will be around 10def. Buying 1 unit with 8a/30def should thus increase my raw def by about 20 points. So what is going wrong here? Why doesn't my defense score increase?

DMJ
02-11-2013, 11:43 AM
I play this game on an iPad. Can I also play this game with my current army on an android?

airosole
02-11-2013, 01:18 PM
Hi,

recently i have been attacking players with less A/D than me and some alot less but i lose. how does this happen?

my example is my A-3071/D-4376 31allies and i lost to A-573/D-734 1allies

how is this possible?

Selfproclaimed
02-11-2013, 04:11 PM
Kind of the same question:

From what I understand my total defense score is calculated from the strongest defense units I own. The game ranks all my units by defense score and depending on the number of allies it will use the best ones to calculate my raw defense score. Same way for raw attack score, but then the units are ranked by attack points.

But when I buy a Stealth Surveillance Drone with 8a/30def, my total raw defense does not even increase by one point. This is strange, because my total def is 30.000 and I bring about 1.500 units into battle. The average defense would be about 20def, and the lowest ones will be around 10def. Buying 1 unit with 8a/30def should thus increase my raw def by about 20 points. So what is going wrong here? Why doesn't my defense score increase?

Send me an Allie request and ill check out your inventory and see if I can spot the problem. 643-869-195

Selfproclaimed
02-11-2013, 04:13 PM
I play this game on an iPad. Can I also play this game with my current army on an android?

Can't play the same game on two devices. You can transfer your game to the android but you can do same at once. Alot of people play 2 separate games, one as their HLP( high level player ) and LLP ( low level player ). As you go along with your HLP,whatever you learn and mistakes you make along the way, you know the best ways to apply strategy to your LLP so your LLP can be strong.

Selfproclaimed
02-11-2013, 04:17 PM
Hi,

recently i have been attacking players with less A/D than me and some alot less but i lose. how does this happen?

how is this possible?

Possibly hidden boost? When you see someone's stats, you only see their raw stats. Granted With stats like that, the person wouldnt have much boost anyways but also skill points. They might have most of their skill points in defense.

Q Raider
02-11-2013, 04:24 PM
Hi,

how is this possible?

Can you remember the Defence figure this person returned?

Bubs
02-11-2013, 05:33 PM
Some members of my faction have been asking the question, in the faction war, do you get more point for defeating an officer than you would for defeating a member?

tony5560
02-11-2013, 05:49 PM
I have been trying to get my game back to my phone for 2 weeks know. Are they that busy or do they not care? I have heard other peoples tickets getting resolved in 1 or 2 days

Dudebot121256
02-11-2013, 06:50 PM
I have been trying to get my game back to my phone for 2 weeks know. Are they that busy or do they not care? I have heard other peoples tickets getting resolved in 1 or 2 daysI'm also waiting for a transfer. My ticket is relatively new (3-4 days old). I'm assuming they must have sub-support platforms so that's why name changes are going so quick.

Q Raider
02-11-2013, 06:56 PM
Some members of my faction have been asking the question, in the faction war, do you get more point for defeating an officer than you would for defeating a member?

As far as I can see the WD points relate to your personal attack score, nothing else.

The Battle Points will vary significantly, the gigher the rank you successfully defeat, the higher the BP reward for a similar strength player that is closer to your rank.

DunkNL
02-12-2013, 12:55 AM
Send me an Allie request and ill check out your inventory and see if I can spot the problem. 643-869-195

Thanks, I added you.

Selfproclaimed
02-12-2013, 01:10 AM
Thanks, I added you.

Are you sure your defense stats aren't going up when adding stealth surveillance drones? Make sure you exit the game and come back for the stats to show up. I looked at your inventory, there shouldn't be any reason your deal stats wouldn't go up a decent amount just from SSDs. You should be able to add at least 1000 of them and notice. Also, work on your income per hour it's a bit low,especially for your level. Need to be able to afford those units. Alls I can say though is track the number, before you buy one, exit the game and then see if its gone up. If it still didnt, send in a ticket explaining in detail what's going on.

DunkNL
02-12-2013, 01:20 AM
Well this is the weirdest thing... I am really 100% sure it did not increase with buying the units. So I sent in a ticket a week ago, but did not get any response so I posted here.
Now it does work! My stats increase bigtime from buying them! Maybe Gree fixed something after I sent in my ticket. Does not matter, I am happy. Thanks for the help!

Also, I am working in my IPH, but it takes some time as a free player ;)

alphacharlie
02-12-2013, 01:42 AM
Just out of curiosity, anyone know if any bonus attributes to the prize units in Greenland?

Selfproclaimed
02-12-2013, 02:12 PM
Just out of curiosity, anyone know if any bonus attributes to the prize units in Greenland?

Their probably will be. There were bonuses for Brazil's.

DunkNL
02-13-2013, 06:14 AM
When will iOS get the update which shows boosted stats?
When the iOS version support the iPhone 5 screen resolution?

Tctiger
02-14-2013, 07:57 AM
i just finished an emp ungrade and my profile stats didn't go up , i closed app and opened again , i thought they went on to our total stats in profile ?

Major Ed Rush
02-14-2013, 12:01 PM
I have been trying to get my game back to my phone for 2 weeks know. Are they that busy or do they not care? I have heard other peoples tickets getting resolved in 1 or 2 days

I have been waitin18 days for my account transfer after my tablet was stolen. I have been patient and not sent more than one ticket, but the patients is running out. After all i paid real money for stuff on that account, and to be honest support needs to be better.

Question the lost account was a faction leader, is there a way for the other members to boot him as leader? Please don't say another support ticket

Selfproclaimed
02-14-2013, 12:17 PM
As for faction boost bonuses showing in profile. I believe only android so far can see it. I remember cj saying someone with the coding conflicted with something else for iOS side so they are still working on a patch for that.

As for ticket time, make sure you put in your headline short and simple what your ticket is about. Getting responses quickly really is a hit or miss. I personally would resubmit another ticket.

Also @ major, I don't know if a ticket can resolve that or how long it could possibly be. But your members can't kick out the leader. If its been a short while, chances are your members probably jumped ship anyways.

PowerlessRise
02-14-2013, 03:07 PM
How do you declare war on another faction... Been looking since this started... So far.. no hope

Q Raider
02-14-2013, 03:37 PM
How do you declare war on another faction... Been looking since this started... So far.. no hope

You need to wait till the event starts first :-)

Then when you click on the globe you will see a button that says "Declare War".

Select that and after a bit you will get a notification that you have been matched up with another faction.

The globe is again where you go to have your one hour war.

This area is fairly self explanatory, though our faction has yet to see some attributes of this area such as our individual player totals, hopefully this is fixed this time.

PowerlessRise
02-14-2013, 04:21 PM
Thanks! So 19 more hours :/

Q Raider
02-14-2013, 04:30 PM
And possibly a reset of your device as there will be a datapush for sure.

Dcarrington
02-14-2013, 05:03 PM
Alright I know it depends on your stats but lets say you have 60k att how many hits would take to knock a faction wall during war?

Q Raider
02-14-2013, 05:45 PM
I expect 60k would return around 300 damage per hit.

Then it depends on the level of fort as to how many of those hits it will take.

bluuuurr
02-20-2013, 08:10 PM
Why is it that when I view my iOS profile from my ANDROID profile, the stats are way different?

Viewing from my iOS, my attack/defense stats are 15k/16k. Viewing the same profile from my droid account, the stats drop to like 9k/11k. What gives?

Selfproclaimed
02-20-2013, 08:29 PM
Why is it that when I view my iOS profile from my ANDROID profile, the stats are way different?

Viewing from my iOS, my attack/defense stats are 15k/16k. Viewing the same profile from my droid account, the stats drop to like 9k/11k. What gives?

When you look at your own profile, you see your stats with your boost. If you look at your profile from a different account, you will only see raw stats. Ie, SELFPROCLAIMED can only see selfproclaimeds full stats with boost,wheather it be the nation boost ,plus, boost buildings upgraded. If I go to any other persons profile, I will only see their raw stats.

Josh611
02-21-2013, 09:06 AM
I have a quick question.

What cash units would you say are the best for raising your attack somewhat quickly, before the next WD event.

Sexypieface
02-21-2013, 09:34 AM
So i have a question about the forum, i was wondering how do i post a new thread? Thanks

Dutchie
02-21-2013, 09:50 AM
So i have a question about the forum, i was wondering how do i post a new thread? Thanks

Now you have 11 posts, you can create a new thread. You have to have 10 posts before you can create a new thread.

Dutchie
02-21-2013, 09:51 AM
I have a quick question.

What cash units would you say are the best for raising your attack somewhat quickly, before the next WD event.

Depends on you flag and how much cash you have.

Oceanz
02-21-2013, 11:04 AM
Forgive me if this has been asked before, but do faction bonuses (ie, +20% ground unit defense) apply to all of your ground units? Or only valor/loot/indestructible units? I recently heard a rumor that any unit you buy with cash is not affected by bonuses. Can someone confirm or deny?

Thanks.

tony5560
02-21-2013, 11:09 AM
Is any opening a box and getting a extra mafia member if so what is it

Dudebot121256
02-21-2013, 11:55 AM
Is any opening a box and getting a extra mafia member if so what is itAs far as I know, there are only 3 ways to getting another mafia member:

Getting a henchmen - Some missions will award henchmen
Buying a henchmen - Requires 17 gold per henchmen
Adding allies - Easy enough

Selfproclaimed
02-21-2013, 11:58 AM
I have a quick question.

Depends on how much cash you have and can afford to buy. If you are looking to really raise your attack in time for Egypt, you need to buy in bulk. Say. 500 b52s , a few hundred biowarfare troops, few hundred demolitions. If you have any valor saved up, don't be afraid to use it. It never comes easy.

bluuuurr
02-21-2013, 11:58 AM
When you look at your own profile, you see your stats with your boost. If you look at your profile from a different account, you will only see raw stats. Ie, SELFPROCLAIMED can only see selfproclaimeds full stats with boost,wheather it be the nation boost ,plus, boost buildings upgraded. If I go to any other persons profile, I will only see their raw stats.

Thanks for the reply. However when I look at my droid profile from my iOS profile, the stats are the same on both. Weird. Both profiles share the same boosts

Selfproclaimed
02-21-2013, 12:01 PM
Forgive me if this has been asked before, but do faction bonuses (ie, +20% ground unit defense) apply to all of your ground units? Or only valor/loot/indestructible units? I recently heard a rumor that any unit you buy with cash is not affected by bonuses. Can someone confirm or deny?

Thanks.

I've personally never heard of that one. I would think they benefit all ground units. Ive been saying their is something wrong with the numbers since the new bonuses but I wonder is skill points play a factor in the fluctuations in the battle result screen.

Selfproclaimed
02-21-2013, 12:14 PM
Thanks for the reply. However when I look at my droid profile from my iOS profile, the stats are the same on both. Weird. Both profiles share the same boosts

That could be , your droid I believe has the latest data push. Recently I read CJ say that faction boosts can be seen on your android profile. But on iOS, we can't. Because of that, people might be able to see your droid profile as it really is, and iOS can't yet because it hasn't recieved that data push yet.

Selfproclaimed
02-21-2013, 12:16 PM
Is any opening a box and getting a extra mafia member if so what is it

It's just an extra Allie. You can't see them or remove them. If you don't want them, you would have to contact support and have them remove it.

Ryan5100
02-21-2013, 07:37 PM
Is the EOH worth getting? Or is the cas rate like the EAD

bustkokie
02-21-2013, 07:48 PM
What are the chances one of the top 10 factions picks up a poor level 35 player for charity for one event? I dream big.

Wufnu
02-21-2013, 07:52 PM
Do succesful defenses count as "wins" in WD?

Selfproclaimed
02-21-2013, 07:55 PM
Is the EOH worth getting? Or is the cas rate like the EAD

They add a nice boost. They don't drop as much as eads but they do still drop. I lossed around 4-500 of them just on Greenland but they were mainly offensive losses. If your not close to unlocking the elite water cruisers, then go nuts on the helis.

Selfproclaimed
02-21-2013, 07:57 PM
Do succesful defenses count as "wins" in WD?

I think they do, I believe only during the pvp events, it doesn't count.

Ryan5100
02-21-2013, 08:04 PM
They add a nice boost. They don't drop as much as eads but they do still drop. I lossed around 4-500 of them just on Greenland but they were mainly offensive losses. If your not close to unlocking the elite water cruisers, then go nuts on the helis.dont plan on unlocking them because I don't plan on leveling much 81 ATM don't wanna go to high I need to be able to get the new buildings they keep coming out with.

Ryan5100
02-21-2013, 08:16 PM
Any idea on the cas rate of the adv air transport new unit? I think I'm gonna stock up on them instead of ac carriers. Cheaper and better stats also prob gonna switch back to Russia for those and EOH.

Ryan5100
02-21-2013, 08:29 PM
Any idea on the cas rate of the adv air transport new unit? I think I'm gonna stock up on them instead of ac carriers. Cheaper and better stats also prob gonna switch back to Russia for those and EOH.

DunkNL
02-22-2013, 04:17 AM
How long is the 'cooldown' after attacking a player so often that you get the "player to weak to battle" message?

Dutchie
02-22-2013, 04:28 AM
How long is the 'cooldown' after attacking a player so often that you get the "player to weak to battle" message?

Ongeveer twee uur!

Kode
02-22-2013, 07:58 AM
How does it work when you have multiple of the same bonus is it additive????? Like one unit has 30% bldg cost reduction and another has 20%. Do you get 50% or just the 30% or something else entirely???

Also is it the same for all of them or do some act differently????

Assuming the coding is working that is.

Thanx in advance. :)

Oceanz
02-22-2013, 10:13 PM
How effective is the Infirmary and subsequent upgrades when it comes to losing units? Is it worth it to spend time and cash to upgrade it to level 10?

If I attack people with 2,000 defense I seem to lose maybe 1 unit every 10 attacks, if that. But if I attack people with 30,000 defense, I seem to lose 2 or 3 units each attack.

Does the Infirmary itself do a good job of preventing unit casualties? Or are the PvP players you attack a much bigger factor in losing or not losing units?

Selfproclaimed
02-22-2013, 11:09 PM

Their is a thread somewheres that showed the tiers for how much a person can attack another depending on what level tier they were. Unfortunately, I don't know it or know where it is. I'm sure someone does. Maybe in the modern war FAQS somewhere?

Selfproclaimed
02-22-2013, 11:12 PM
How does it work when you have multiple of the same bonus is it additive????? Like one unit has 30% bldg cost reduction and another has 20%. Do you get 50% or just the 30% or something else entirely???

Also is it the same for all of them or do some act differently????

Assuming the coding is working that is.

Thanx in advance. :)

For that, it's additive. Ie, I have several units that give casualty reduction ,plus infirmary, I believe I have a total of 48% casualty reduction. Cj explained this not too long ago, he also mentioned something with the faction bonuses . Some are additive, others are something else, I forget the word he used.

Selfproclaimed
02-22-2013, 11:15 PM
How effective is the Infirmary and subsequent upgrades when it comes to losing units? Is it worth it to spend time and cash to upgrade it to level 10?

If I attack people with 2,000 defense I seem to lose maybe 1 unit every 10 attacks, if that. But if I attack people with 30,000 defense, I seem to lose 2 or 3 units each attack.

Does the Infirmary itself do a good job of preventing unit casualties? Or are the PvP players you attack a much bigger factor in losing or not losing units?

I wouldn't worry too much on the infirmary upgrades. I have 48% total casualty reduction. During battle for Greenland, I lossed over 30k in stats , that's how many units I lossed,lol. I personally feel it plays more on the opposing persons def. Stat. The less def. they have, the less of chance you'll lose units.

Wai
02-22-2013, 11:21 PM
For that, it's additive. Ie, I have several units hat give casualty reduction ,plus infirmary, I believe I have a total of 48% casualty reduction. Cj explained this not too long ago, he also mentioned something with the faction bonuses . Some are additive, others are something else, I forget the word he used.

Its the other way around. The things that raise numbers are additive. Those things as you describe that lower or reduce a number are multipicative then subtract it from 1.00 to give the overall lowering effect.

Specifically in regard to the infirmary it does not mean you will have 48% less units lost, it just means the consumption rate of each unit reduces by that margin which can be quite different.

Hope that helps a little.

Selfproclaimed
02-22-2013, 11:29 PM
What she said^

Ryan5100
02-23-2013, 07:06 PM
Should I stock up on viper jets or b52s and SSD's I'd say viper jets because I just want a quick boost in stats before Egypt.

Dudebot121256
02-23-2013, 07:09 PM
Should I stock up on viper jets or b52s and SSD's I'd say viper jets because I just want a quick boost in stats before Egypt.Post the following please:

Stats of the Viper Jets
Stats of the B52s
Stats of the SSDs
The # of units you use in battle
The # of allies you have

Ryan5100
02-23-2013, 07:30 PM
Post the following please:

Stats of the Viper Jets 27/24
Stats of the B52s 39/17
Stats of the SSDs 8/30
The # of units you use in battle 1620
The # of allies you have 405

I just edited your post.

Dudebot121256
02-23-2013, 07:38 PM
I just edited your post.That works too ^_^
Personally, I'd go with the B52s because they have a greater attack score than 1 Viper Jet but that's my opinion. On the other hand, the Viper Jet has a greater defense score. It's up to you but it pretty much comes down to cost and whether you want attack or defense units (IMO).

Ryan5100
02-23-2013, 07:47 PM
That works too ^_^
Personally, I'd go with the B52s because they have a greater attack score than 1 Viper Jet but that's my opinion. On the other hand, the Viper Jet has a greater defense score. It's up to you but it pretty much comes down to cost and whether you want attack or defense units (IMO).yeah I want both if I choose b-52s I'm also buying SSD's but if I choose viper jets that's all I'm getting I need both and quick I have 5 days to increase my stats by a decent amount

FunzioPlayer
02-25-2013, 01:35 PM
During campaign, if you successfully defend against attacker, do you also get Battle Points or are Battle Points awarded only to the winning attacker?

Baraka
02-25-2013, 01:39 PM
During campaign, if you successfully defend against attacker, do you also get Battle Points or are Battle Points awarded only to the winning attacker?we had a player completely inactive due to not having his phone. He won something like 20 fights and had some points. So I think the answer is yes m8

BenTheTiger
02-25-2013, 08:41 PM
Is the a changelog for updates ar at least a clue as to what is added in new updates? I just updated to 3.6.1, but I do not see any changes.

Stryker74
02-26-2013, 03:47 PM
To join a new faction today i sould leave my faction before? I do not see any button to join a new faction...
Thanks

Dudebot121256
02-26-2013, 04:02 PM
To join a new faction today i sould leave my faction before? I do not see any button to join a new faction...
ThanksYep, to join a new faction, you gotta leave your old one first.

Nouife
02-28-2013, 05:27 AM
Hello everybody, I have three quickies :

- Why can't I post a new thread on the forum? I signed up to do precisely that...

- Does the first faction regen bonus (5%) allow us to hit the bosses 1 more time? Or do we have to upgrade to lvl 2 to gain 1 more hit?

- I am lvl 30, currently adding the most allies I can. I used to slowly buy APC's and Submarines for my defense/attack but started to lose them like crazy. What units do you advise me to buy? Should I loot the Amphibious trooper in the Docks?

Thanks for your answers!

S&H Max
02-28-2013, 05:51 AM
Hello everybody, I have three quickies :

- Why can't I post a new thread on the forum? I signed up to do precisely that...

There is a minium number of post before you can creat a thread I don't remember the exact number but its between 10 and 15)

- Does the first faction regen bonus (5%) allow us to hit the bosses 1 more time? Or do we have to upgrade to lvl 2 to gain 1 more hit?

It depends on the formula you take for your hit, if you go for the 26 minutes thing You might be able to do it with 10% but it will be really clause, at 15% you can easily do hit. If you go for normal 25minutes 5% qill give you your extra hit

- I am lvl 30, currently adding the most allies I can. I used to slowly buy APC's and Submarines for my defense/attack but started to lose them like crazy. What units do you advise me to buy? Should I loot the Amphibious trooper in the Docks?

Dont really remember the units available around your level, but look at the casuality before buying more units, and be sure to take in count you bonus from flag, faction and bonus building

Thanks for your answers!

The answers a within the quote

Dutchie
02-28-2013, 05:52 AM
- After 10 posts you can create a new thread... don't spam to get to 10 though!

- lvl 2 to gain 2 more hits and lvl 6 to gain another 2 hits. After timer reaches 0, wait 60 seconds before you attack to get the 2 hits!

- How long is a piece of string? Buy units with very low casualty rates if you don't like losing them. Download the app - Toolkit for Modern War which will tell you this. Which units you buy also depends which flag you are

Nouife
02-28-2013, 06:03 AM
Thanks for your answers guys.

branditos333
03-02-2013, 06:09 PM
My faction is asking me to raise my units before egyot, but doesn't want me leveling up. I am level 81 with 996 allies. As I understand it, at level 81, my max allies that benefit me in any way are 405 giving me a units number of 1620, which I currently have. Am I missing something? Can I go above 1620 units at level 81 without leveling up again? Or am I misunderstanding something different that they're asking of me? Please help me out.

Pm me with answer if possible. Thanks

Selfproclaimed
03-02-2013, 06:39 PM
My faction is asking me to raise my units before egyot, but doesn't want me leveling up. I am level 81 with 996 allies. As I understand it, at level 81, my max allies that benefit me in any way are 405 giving me a units number of 1620, which I currently have. Am I missing something? Can I go above 1620 units at level 81 without leveling up again? Or am I misunderstanding something different that they're asking of me? Please help me out.

Pm me with answer if possible. Thanks

You can have as many units as you like, you just can only bring that many at that level with you. You probably just need stronger units. Buy units specifically designed. Ie, stealth surveillance drones . 8/30 geared toward increasing you defense. For attack, buy commandos,biowarfare troops, their attack stats are 14/9 and 17/8 . Geared to increase your attack. But remember, to make a noticeable change, you need to get a mass amount of them. 50 of each isn't going to cut it, buy hundreds of each.

questel
03-02-2013, 06:46 PM
please add me i need allies 165 002 615

questel
03-02-2013, 06:48 PM
i need allies please add me 165005615

questel
03-02-2013, 06:51 PM
i need allies please add me 615005615

Selfproclaimed
03-02-2013, 06:56 PM
That's not the way to go about doing it. Their is an add me section. Go there. You'll find numerous codes. If you truly are in a rush for allies. Go to tapjoy. Get 10 free gold, and then go VIP in game, you'll get 50+ requests within a couple hours.

Dudebot121256
03-02-2013, 06:56 PM
i need allies please add me 615005615Stop. Don't post your ally code here. Go HERE (http://www.funzio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?34-Add-Me) instead for the ally center. Thank you.

Tuke
03-03-2013, 02:17 AM
Hi

I was just wondering how much ac lvl 8 upgrade cost?
I am on android so toolki isnt an option:(. Every time i launch my game it shows differend number, yesterday it was -777563467:), but off cource it didnt work when i tryed to upgrade, only said not enough money.

Bala82
03-03-2013, 05:32 AM
Do boost building ( Genetics lab & Electronics Factory) help with the boss events ?

Are they just invisible stats which have no effect on boss like Syndicate attack bonus

Selfproclaimed
03-03-2013, 11:20 PM
Hi

I am on android so toolki isnt an option:(. Every time i launch my game it shows differend number, yesterday it was -777563467:), but off cource it didnt work when i tryed to upgrade, only said not enough money.

Not quite sure how much a lvl 8 A.C would cost. I would think if you have yours at lvl 7..then getting to 8 shouldn't be difficult.

Selfproclaimed
03-03-2013, 11:22 PM
Do boost building ( Genetics lab & Electronics Factory) help with the boss events ?

Are they just invisible stats which have no effect on boss like Syndicate attack bonus

The boost BUIDLINGS do not. It's mainly raw stats. I believe though when the camo bear ground unit came out( it had 30% more attack on ground units ) .ccm at the time said that was suppose to work towards bosses. However I don't know if it does because I don't have the unit.

The Uniter
03-03-2013, 11:36 PM
I've seen it mentioned, but now I can't find the answer. What is an "account reset", is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Selfproclaimed
03-03-2013, 11:43 PM
I've seen it mentioned, but now I can't find the answer. What is an "account reset", is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Supposedly before, someone's game was " broken" and the only fix to it was if gree could reset their account. I can't say if it actually happened or not because I don't know. And if it did happen, it was for someone who spent 10s of thousands of dollars on this game. Spend enough money on this game, who knows what you might be able to pull off. Gree will say they don't do account resets. Because if they did, alot of people would be requesting it all the time. If your dissatisfied with your progress so far in the game, best advice I can give you is to change your strategy and look up some of the guides in the modern war FAQS in this forum in hopes that you can make a turnaround and enjoy your game again.

Kode
03-03-2013, 11:45 PM
Hi

I got it listed as 1,739,699,840 with a lvl 10 cement

Selfproclaimed
03-03-2013, 11:50 PM
I got it listed as 1,932,735,232 with a lvl 10 cement

My point exactly...if he has his at lvl 7 ...my question wouldn't be how much is lvl 8. It would be, did he obtain lvl 7 legit or through a cash hack??? I know it is possible legit.. But that person is named ferr.

Bala82
03-04-2013, 12:04 AM
The boost BUIDLINGS do not. It's mainly raw stats. I believe though when the camo bear ground unit came out( it had 30% more attack on ground units ) .ccm at the time said that was suppose to work towards bosses. However I don't know if it does because I don't have the unit.

So what is the point of boost building -are they waste of money ?

Kode
03-04-2013, 12:05 AM
My point exactly...if he has his at lvl 7 ...my question wouldn't be how much is lvl 8. It would be, did he obtain lvl 7 legit or through a cash hack??? I know it is possible legit.. But that person is named ferr.

Well it's 2am I didn't read into it I was just trying to help, sure I F'd that all up and gave the values for AM and not AC but that all fixed so all is right in the world once again. :)

Selfproclaimed
03-04-2013, 12:07 AM
So what is the point of boost building -are they waste of money ?

No, they are good. They just don't help for defeating boss events. They help increase your attack/ defense. Increase your chances of defeating or fending off rivals.

kwansu dude
03-04-2013, 12:16 AM
OK so I have beat Lt Isis 35x and was excited to get my bonus unit! But didn't happen...anyone know the problem? I worked hard to beat her 35x in the goals tab says 27/35 and its been off the whole time...will they fix it at the end of the mission? I have spent a decent amount of gold yo get this bonus and will be pissed if I don't get it....thoughts? Help!

The Uniter
03-04-2013, 12:20 AM
Supposedly before, someone's game was " broken" and the only fix to it was if gree could reset their account. I can't say if it actually happened or not because I don't know. And if it did happen, it was for someone who spent 10s of thousands of dollars on this game. Spend enough money on this game, who knows what you might be able to pull off. Gree will say they don't do account resets. Because if they did, alot of people would be requesting it all the time. If your dissatisfied with your progress so far in the game, best advice I can give you is to change your strategy and look up some of the guides in the modern war FAQS in this forum in hopes that you can make a turnaround and enjoy your game again.Thanks self, still trying to figure this game out, I don't play much. Your answer, if true would explain why I can't find anything when I search for "account reset".

Kode
03-04-2013, 12:56 AM
OK so I have beat Lt Isis 35x and was excited to get my bonus unit! But didn't happen...anyone know the problem? I worked hard to beat her 35x in the goals tab says 27/35 and its been off the whole time...will they fix it at the end of the mission? I have spent a decent amount of gold yo get this bonus and will be pissed if I don't get it....thoughts? Help!

Hey all, a little later today (and by "later today" I apparently mean now), we'll be releasing the next Epic Boss. Due to peculiarities of the data push, the boss will start showing up before the actual goal to defeat the boss shows up. Wins happening before the goal appears won't count towards the goal when it does show up.

I'm going to guess you missed CJ's post and started early sorry man.

Grand Overlord
03-04-2013, 12:57 AM

Check out this thread:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?46958-Next-Epic-Boss-Boss-will-pop-up-before-the-goal

Apparently if you send a ticket into support you'll get your prize.

Tuke
03-04-2013, 01:01 AM

First of all thanks Kode:)

If you dont yet have change to get ac to lvl 7 theres no need to start saying that everybody else is cheater butt ferr. And even you cannot say 100% sure that ferr is all legit. (Not agusing, just saying that you dont know). People do spend money to this game what souldnt be surprize to you. And if i would hack it i wouldn't need that info:).

And yes i really would like to know, think this situation you just need to collect money but have no idea what upgrades or even buildings cost.... You just collect money like happy camper and try every day if its enough:).

But again thanks for help:), gree had done nothing to this, i tryed to send tickets but no reply.

kwansu dude
03-04-2013, 01:23 AM

Thanks overloard! It has been pissing me off!

Kode
03-04-2013, 02:31 AM
Alrighty then I got one. These ppl that spam my board with messages to put this whole post on like 35 boards and get all this free stuff screams scam to me. But what do they get out of it someone who does it? Other then cluttering a wall I don't see the point.

Cheers have a good one.

Selfproclaimed
03-04-2013, 06:44 AM
First of all thanks Kode:)

If you dont yet have change to get ac to lvl 7 theres no need to start saying that everybody else is cheater butt ferr. And even you cannot say 100% sure that ferr is all legit. (Not agusing, just saying that you dont know). People do spend money to this game what souldnt be surprize to you. And if i would hack it i wouldn't need that info:).

And yes i really would like to know, think this situation you just need to collect money but have no idea what upgrades or even buildings cost.... You just collect money like happy camper and try every day if its enough:).

But again thanks for help:), gree had done nothing to this, i tryed to send tickets but no reply.

It's certainly questionable. I don't know if ferr is legit or not but consensus is that he's legit. He doesn't just upgrade everything, he buys everything. That's his own prerogative. But I do know to even reach that amount of money, you need a pretty high IPH, and pretty high stats. What is your stats and iph???

Tuke
03-04-2013, 08:40 AM
It's certainly questionable. I don't know if ferr is legit or not but consensus is that he's legit. He doesn't just upgrade everything, he buys everything. That's his own prerogative. But I do know to even reach that amount of money, you need a pretty high IPH, and pretty high stats. What is your stats and iph???

I just asked help, and thus no need to defend my self:), i think many have reported my to gree but thats theyr right, and you can think what you want about me, havent done any hacking so i still can play with no worries:).

You wanted to know my stats, well here they are:), they aren't the best and theres players who come and kick my *** once in a while:).
Att 84k
Def 170k
IPH ~5 mil

IchibanOyabun
03-04-2013, 10:25 AM
I know there are quite a few people who must have the same problem.
Im missing 400 gold. It was there lastnight. When i logged on today it was missing.

Selfproclaimed
03-04-2013, 01:17 PM
I just asked help, and thus no need to defend my self:), i think many have reported my to gree but thats theyr right, and you can think what you want about me, havent done any hacking so i still can play with no worries:).

You wanted to know my stats, well here they are:), they aren't the best and theres players who come and kick my *** once in a while:).
Att 84k
Def 170k
IPH ~5 mil

I just questioned. I don't need to come out and say if you are a cheater or not. People can make up their own minds. If you have something that is questionable, expect questions.

Selfproclaimed
03-04-2013, 01:18 PM
I know there are quite a few people who must have the same problem.
Im missing 400 gold. It was there lastnight. When i logged on today it was missing.

You have to hit HELP in game. Then contact support. It should open up the ticket.

Dutchie
03-04-2013, 01:36 PM

Account resets are only performed if your game has become broken.

The Uniter
03-04-2013, 02:02 PM
Account resets are only performed if your game has become broken.Mine is broken alright, there is no gold left. Who do I contact?

Selfproclaimed
03-04-2013, 03:39 PM
Mine is broken alright, there is no gold left. Who do I contact?

Lol. If your not willing to fork out real money. In game, when you click on get more gold. At the bottom, theirs usually a spot that says get free gold. There's some videos , or apps you can download then run, it'll net you 1 gold. There's a site tapjoy that does it also, if your new to it, you can usually get a decent amount of different apps/ offers for free to get some free gold.

Soot
03-04-2013, 06:42 PM
Hi guys!

I have a couple of questions.

1.) I play UK and have a load of Sea Scouts(3/17) that I use for my defense. which unit should I start purchasing next? I was thinking Mine-Launcher(11/26), since I play UK, but Stealth Surveillance Drone(8/30) looks even better. both about the same cost. Should I change my nation to Russia? and get the SSD? or stick with mine launcher? or UK / SSD.

I'm not looking to pvp much, I'm currently camping, raising my IPH and try to avoid getting raided. oh and I just won 10mil from the scratcher the other day. I've yet to have been attacked. prob gonna change soon.

2. How often does the gold sale happen? I remember it was 20% off about 2-3 weeks ago.

3. How often are the loot in the crates switched?

*EDIT

Selfproclaimed, thanks for the advice! I will stay UK.

Selfproclaimed
03-05-2013, 02:23 AM
Hi guys!

I have a couple of questions.

1.) I play UK and have a load of Sea Scouts(3/17) that I use for my defense. which unit should I start purchasing next? I was thinking Mine-Launcher(11/26), since I play UK, but Stealth Surveillance Drone(8/30) looks even better. both about the same cost. Should I change my nation to Russia? and get the SSD? or stick with mine launcher? or UK / SSD.

I'm not looking to pvp much, I'm currently camping, raising my IPH and try to avoid getting raided. oh and I just won 10mil from the scratcher the other day. I've yet to have been attacked. prob gonna change soon.

2. How often does the gold sale happen? I remember it was 20% off about 2-3 weeks ago.

3. How often are the loot in the crates switched?

Really is just whatever your preference is. Since your already UK, their isnt any harm in staying UK. Mine launchers would be next choice if you stay UK. They have a better casualty rate than the SSDs. I personally went with RU but the casualty rates are higher. Alot of people pefer the UK so no harm in it.

Gold usually goes on sale once a month ,sometime around the World domination event.
Crates are usually switched out every two weeks I think. I believe we're due for a switch pretty soon.

VSH
03-05-2013, 04:02 AM
Hi all
New to the game and forum, couple of weeks now, totally addicted.
The wife rather upset as I have commandeered the IPad pretty much 24-7.

Getting the hang of strategies and income, levelling up, etc. One question about factions though...
Are faction bonuses only used within the World Domination battles, or do faction members get the health, attack & defence boosts in the ordinary PvP environment as well?

Sorry if that is a daft question, but that's the job of the Noobs after all...

Selfproclaimed
03-05-2013, 04:15 AM
Hi all
New to the game and forum, couple of weeks now, totally addicted.
The wife rather upset as I have commandeered the IPad pretty much 24-7.

Getting the hang of strategies and income, levelling up, etc. One question about factions though...
Are faction bonuses only used within the World Domination battles, or do faction members get the health, attack & defence boosts in the ordinary PvP environment as well?

Sorry if that is a daft question, but that's the job of the Noobs after all...

Pvp,pve as well. Sense your on an iOS device, you don't see the faction bonuses applied to your stats. It's their server side, just not showing on ours, YET. Android shows, and I believe gree is still in testing of it showing on iOS.

Nouife
03-05-2013, 08:00 AM
I have a lot of sea units : some subs and mainly 321 frigates that are all brought to fight (they show up in the list after a fight), so I decided to build a naval research center to boost them. Just before it finished building, I checked my stats : 5869 / 8185. Just after it was built : 5879 / 8196. A 'boost' of 10/11.

Is it me or is this building not working properly?

Selfproclaimed
03-05-2013, 12:07 PM
I have a lot of sea units : some subs and mainly 321 frigates that are all brought to fight (they show up in the list after a fight), so I decided to build a naval research center to boost them. Just before it finished building, I checked my stats : 5869 / 8185. Just after it was built : 5879 / 8196. A 'boost' of 10/11.

Is it me or is this building not working properly?

You have to upgrade it. It's only 2% boost to your naval. It's going to be hard to notice. Get it upgraded to lvl 10 ( 20% ) and you'll start seeing a change.

jdee702
03-05-2013, 09:36 PM
My friend lost his phone and with it... the MW game.
He doesnt have his ID #, and is not sure what to do. He has spend a LOT of gold, is there some way Funzio can track him or his game? Maybe through the purchase receipts?

He was at Level 111 and starting over would SUCK!!!
Surely this has happened to people before, is there anything he can do?
Please advise!!
thanks

Selfproclaimed
03-05-2013, 09:57 PM
My friend lost his phone and with it... the MW game.
He doesnt have his ID #, and is not sure what to do. He has spend a LOT of gold, is there some way Funzio can track him or his game? Maybe through the purchase receipts?

He was at Level 111 and starting over would SUCK!!!
Surely this has happened to people before, is there anything he can do?
Please advise!!
thanks

Send in a support ticket with the following information:
-Your old character's invite code (if you have it)
-Your old character's name (case sensitive) and level
-The UDID of your new device (For directions on getting your UDID, go to http://www.innerfence.com/howto/find-iphone-unique-device-identifier-udid)
-The invite code of the new character showing up on your new device (should be a fresh level 1 when you first install the app)

Soot
03-06-2013, 12:56 AM
Send in a support ticket with the following information:
-Your old character's invite code (if you have it)
-Your old character's name (case sensitive) and level
-The UDID of your new device (For directions on getting your UDID, go to http://www.innerfence.com/howto/find-iphone-unique-device-identifier-udid)
-The invite code of the new character showing up on your new device (should be a fresh level 1 when you first install the app)

How can I find my invite code? or would that be the 9 digit ID code in my profile?

Also, couldn't I just use my Funzio ID and select "OLD DEVICE" on my current phone and then continue to play until I either lose or break current phone in which I'll then just login with my funzio id on the replacement new phone and hit the transfer to "NEW DEVICE" and then my account will be transferred over. Will that work?

basically set your current phone so that "OLD DEVICE" is selected(MW account is locked onto your funzio id), continue playing MW, when you need to transfer just go on new phone and hit "NEW DEVICE".

DunkNL
03-06-2013, 02:49 AM
Are more people experiencing connection problems? I am on 3G and just downloaded 30MB in the appstore in like 20 seconds, so my connection is excellent. But Modern War keeps giving these connection errors, and if it works it takes a minute for every button I push...

Selfproclaimed
03-06-2013, 07:08 AM
How can I find my invite code? or would that be the 9 digit ID code in my profile?

Also, couldn't I just use my Funzio ID and select "OLD DEVICE" on my current phone and then continue to play until I either lose or break current phone in which I'll then just login with my funzio id on the replacement new phone and hit the transfer to "NEW DEVICE" and then my account will be transferred over. Will that work?

basically set your current phone so that "OLD DEVICE" is selected(MW account is locked onto your funzio id), continue playing MW, when you need to transfer just go on new phone and hit "NEW DEVICE".

If you go in game , help. They say what to do. I just pasted the section for if you lost your iOS device. How to transfer. They also have a section on your funzio ID,android,9 digit code.

Selfproclaimed
03-06-2013, 07:10 AM
Are more people experiencing connection problems? I am on 3G and just downloaded 30MB in the appstore in like 20 seconds, so my connection is excellent. But Modern War keeps giving these connection errors, and if it works it takes a minute for every button I push...

Are you on an android? How's the space you got on that android phone. If theirs not much space, the game will run slower if not crash. That's why idiot other playing it n my android phone, mine sucks.

LagBolt
03-06-2013, 10:49 AM
Who in your faction can declare war? Apart from the leader can normal members start the war?

Also, what is the difference between an officer and a normal member?

S&H Max
03-06-2013, 11:04 AM
Any member can declare war (at least it was that way for Brazil and Greenland)

The officier can accept new members and delete post

A quick question also : Does anyone know how much cost the 36mil vault upgrade, I have to start it tonight but dont know how much it cost, thanks!

LagBolt
03-06-2013, 01:26 PM
A quick question also : Does anyone know how much cost the 36mil vault upgrade, I have to start it tonight but dont know how much it cost, thanks!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?45774-Vault-is-maximised-at.......&p=630306&viewfull=1#post630306

njemt242
03-07-2013, 05:07 AM
I try and start a new thread for a question but it always tells me that I don't have access. How do I do it? thanks guys and girls

Ph4ntom Stranger
03-07-2013, 05:10 AM
I try and start a new thread for a question but it always tells me that I don't have access. How do I do it? thanks guys and girls

You have to have a certain number of posts before it allows you to start your own thread.

njemt242
03-07-2013, 05:46 AM
thank you Ph4ntom.

Selfproclaimed
03-07-2013, 06:55 AM

10 post min. Your now at 11 so you should be able to create your own.

Btw phantom, when you coming over,lol....that didnt sound right.

Ph4ntom Stranger
03-07-2013, 07:05 AM
10 post min. Your now at 11 so you should be able to create your own.

Btw phantom, when you coming over,lol....that didnt sound right.

Don't you see me?? I am standing right behind you.....lol

cuzen
03-07-2013, 02:16 PM
I have a question on the rank/battle point structure. I just went over 1million battle points, and did not get promoted to Colonel. According to the Rank Screen the Colonel rank starts at 1million battle points. Why did I not promote?*Also, there are many units that become available as you climb the rank structure. Why am I, as a Major, not able to purchase the units for the lesser ranks?

Ph4ntom Stranger
03-07-2013, 04:44 PM
I have a question on the rank/battle point structure. I just went over 1million battle points, and did not get promoted to Colonel. According to the Rank Screen the Colonel rank starts at 1million battle points. Why did I not promote?*Also, there are many units that become available as you climb the rank structure. Why am I, as a Major, not able to purchase the units for the lesser ranks?

If you look at the major tab, you actually have to get 1,390,000 BP's to reach the rank of Colonel.

Are you also saying you cannot purchase Hardened Marines, Expert Attack Drones, or Elite Ops Helicopters? You should be able to buy those three if you have some valor in your bank.

The new valor units listed below the Spec Ops rank you will need more than 19mil Battle Points to unlock those big daddies.

cuzen
03-07-2013, 05:49 PM
If you look at the major tab, you actually have to get 1,390,000 BP's to reach the rank of Colonel.

Are you also saying you cannot purchase Hardened Marines, Expert Attack Drones, or Elite Ops Helicopters? You should be able to buy those three if you have some valor in your bank.

The new valor units listed below the Spec Ops rank you will need more than 19mil Battle Points to unlock those big daddies.

Ahhh ... gotcha, thanks!

Oceanz
03-10-2013, 05:44 PM
Question about losing units in battles:

I'm Level 100+ and have 500+ allies, so I take 2,000 units into each battle. Are the only units you can lose in battle your top 2000 units? Basically I bought about 1,000 Light Gunners for $600 each so that I would hopefully lose some of them in battle instead of more expensive units, but I don't think I've lost a single one. The cheapest/worst units I tend to lose are Flamethrower Soldiers and Heavy Gunners. I assume my top 2,000 units are all better than Light Gunners. Is it even possible for me to ever lose a Light Gunner since I generally buy back my lost units in the post-battle report?

Thanks.