PDA

View Full Version : @#%$^! !!

Nudie
06-25-2012, 03:49 PM
Just hit 2 nightclubs 2 times each and was feeling pretty good.
Thought to myself "Hey! This is why people enjoy playing this game!"
The cash and loot was still lying on the ground when the game backed out, just like it so often does.
Needless to say when I reentered the game, all that cash was nowhere to be seen, lost in cyberspace or whatever.
Now I'm back in the dumps. Feeling that the Gods of CC are again mocking me. :mad::mad::mad:

Eyelusion
06-25-2012, 03:52 PM
Men who are in the dumps put up with a lot of sh1t!

Nyx
06-25-2012, 04:10 PM
Aww, poor Nudie!! That totally sucks!!! :(

7rs60
06-25-2012, 04:10 PM
Learned that lesson too once. I always pick up the cash right away now. Even if it doesn't crash, you might get a phone call or whatever and not be able to collect it.

Gaming Will
06-25-2012, 04:13 PM
Son of a crap. I just did a similar thing. I am farming double deckers and 2 dropped while spending 2000k energy. I took a screenshot of my stats prior to picking them up to compare.... Yeah and then I backed out of the game instead of picking up all my money and 2 double deckers. :(

7rs60
06-25-2012, 04:16 PM
Where do you farm double deckers?

Eyelusion
06-25-2012, 04:17 PM
Is this a @#%$^! !! thread or a Nudie @#%$^! !! thread?

If just a @#%$^! !! thread: I spent over 1400 gold and didn't get #10 on this event.

@#%$^! !!

@#%$^! !!

@#%$^! !!

Gaming Will
06-25-2012, 04:21 PM
Where do you farm double deckers?

Empire airport, city bus. (camper account level 79)

Nudie
06-25-2012, 04:29 PM
Thanks guy. Makes me feel better knowing I am not the only screwup around here. LOL. :p

Gaming Will
06-25-2012, 05:28 PM
Thanks guy. Makes me feel better knowing I am not the only screwup around here. LOL. :p

I actually have done my scenario twice. Makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only screwup.

Eyelusion
06-25-2012, 05:32 PM
I attacked someone 10-0 today and left a low rider and the RP on the ground when I left the app....does this always mean it gets lost? I hope not.

Steve0
06-25-2012, 05:39 PM
Happen last night to me blacked out when around half mill on the ground and a ton of respest to. but got all the experiance which sux. CCM realy needs to have the team check in to the crashing First befor anymore (neat) things happen here.

Chester78
06-25-2012, 05:57 PM
I saved a pet parakeet I found roasting on my porch today. (It was 106 degrees.) I took him to my sister's gift boutique where my folks were because I had to get him away from my dogs. They wanted to eat him. Im assuming in this heat he probably smelled like cooked chicken. My dad went to buy him a cage a Petsmart until we find his owner, but it was too crowded because apparently Bret Michaels has a new pet line and he was there signing autographs. He got another cage and food somewhere else, and now the parakeet is hanging out in his new cage at my sister's store. She named him Bret Michaels. True story. Also, I adopted another horse. His name is Astro.

I didn't rob anything today.

Vicious...
06-25-2012, 06:38 PM
That's what you get for not putting on some damn clothes.

Nudie
06-25-2012, 08:37 PM
I saved a pet parakeet I found roasting on my porch today. (It was 106 degrees.) I took him to my sister's gift boutique where my folks were because I had to get him away from my dogs. They wanted to eat him. Im assuming in this heat he probably smelled like cooked chicken. My dad went to buy him a cage a Petsmart until we find his owner, but it was too crowded because apparently Bret Michaels has a new pet line and he was there signing autographs. He got another cage and food somewhere else, and now the parakeet is hanging out in his new cage at my sister's store. She named him Bret Michaels. True story. Also, I adopted another horse. His name is Astro.

I didn't rob anything today.

LOL. I <heart> you Chels. Did the parakket have nice feet? Chicken feet are a delicacy in some quarters. You like eating chicken feet? :p

Chester78
06-25-2012, 08:38 PM
LOL. I <heart> you Chels. Did the parakket have nice feet? Chicken feet are a delicacy in some quarters. You like eating chicken feet? :p

I've never eaten meat, so I wouldn't know. <insert joke here>

Nudie
06-25-2012, 08:39 PM
That's what you get for not putting on some damn clothes.

Thanks for ponting that out, But the heat in these here parts can melt the stones off a guy. :p

Nudie
06-25-2012, 08:41 PM
I've never eaten meat, so I wouldn't know. <insert joke here>

Well, it's technically just eating the skin off the feet of the chicken, Not much meat at all so you can safely indulge and not break any veggie vows that you may have made. :o

Chester78
06-25-2012, 08:44 PM
Well, it's technically just eating the skin off the feet of the chicken, Not much meat at all so you can safely indulge and not break any veggie vows that you may have made. :o

Still part of something that was once alive. It's a weird thing I've always had. I don't care if anybody else eats meat, but eating something that was once alive...*horf*

Eyelusion
06-25-2012, 08:46 PM
Chicken feet skin? Nudie will do anything! :p

Nudie
06-25-2012, 08:50 PM
Still part of something that was once alive. It's a weird thing I've always had. I don't care if anybody else eats meat, but eating something that was once alive...*horf*

Well, technically, veggies are more "alive" when you eat them than when you eat a piece of meat. Eating fresh veggies is like eating living things. At least the cow is dead and the steak is cooked before it passes my lips.

dudeman
06-25-2012, 08:51 PM
Just hit 2 nightclubs 2 times each and was feeling pretty good.
Thought to myself "Hey! This is why people enjoy playing this game!"
The cash and loot was still lying on the ground when the game backed out, just like it so often does.
Needless to say when I reentered the game, all that cash was nowhere to be seen, lost in cyberspace or whatever.
Now I'm back in the dumps. Feeling that the Gods of CC are again mocking me. :mad::mad::mad:

That sucks. For some reason when my game crashes I usually get to keep whatever may have been laying on the ground at the time.

Everything edible was living at some point. Or do you just have a "thing" about eating anything that once had a pulse?

Nudie
06-25-2012, 08:52 PM
Chicken feet skin? Nudie will do anything! :p

Lots of people eat chicken feet. One of the biggest export items from the US to China is frozen chicken feet. Most Americans won't eat them but there is a huge and ready market in China and other parts of asia.

Chester78
06-25-2012, 08:53 PM
Well, technically, veggies are more "alive" when you eat them than when you eat a piece of meat. Eating fresh veggies is like eating living things. At least the cow is dead and the steak is cooked before it passes my lips.

I made a promise to myself...the next person to say that to me I would punch in the face. So, if you could get on a flight to Denver ASAP I'd appreciate it greatly. :)

Eyelusion
06-25-2012, 08:55 PM
Like cow tongue....these things disturb me....turning me into a vegan also

Chester78
06-25-2012, 08:56 PM
I'm not vegan!!

Eyelusion
06-25-2012, 08:58 PM
Sorry, you eat eggs or something?!?!!!?!!!???

Chester78
06-25-2012, 09:01 PM
Sorry, you eat eggs or something?!?!!!?!!!???

Yes. Eggs, milk, anything produced by an animal, just not the animal itself. Vegan screams PETA. No PETA here.

Nudie
06-25-2012, 09:01 PM
I made a promise to myself...the next person to say that to me I would punch in the face. So, if you could get on a flight to Denver ASAP I'd appreciate it greatly. :)

I would if you promise to work some tongue or foot action into the deal. :p

Chester78
06-25-2012, 09:07 PM
I would if you promise to work some tongue or foot action into the deal. :p

Hahahahaha!! Of course, my dear (freaky) Nudie!!!

Vicious...
06-26-2012, 12:34 AM
Lots of people eat chicken feet. One of the biggest export items from the US to China is frozen chicken feet. Most Americans won't eat them but there is a huge and ready market in China and other parts of asia.
Hmm...the more you know.