PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming changes and improvements

Crime City Mark
06-25-2012, 12:46 PM
With the acquisition by GREE we've been in a period of transition and development. I'd like to go over what you can expect over the next few weeks.

Forums:

Dedicated Community staff for forums and social media
Forum and social media events
Forum revamp
Greater clarity (Patch Notes, Event threads, etc)

Community:

Dedicated Community staff
Community-specific events and promotions
Greater degree of interaction between Community staff and players on a daily basis
Way more content!

Support:

More support staff
Faster turnarounds
Better standardization of best practices to improve quality
Higher visibility
New support system

Joe Brown1
06-25-2012, 12:49 PM
Thanks for the update CCM - it sounds like you guys have been busy. Look forward to seeing the changes firsthand:cool:

LAX
06-25-2012, 01:11 PM
Thank you CCM, wonderful news. Hope there are some patches for the blank battle screen too.

Skoty422
06-25-2012, 01:22 PM
Well it sounds as though things are happening as they should and continuously improving. Thanks for the news feed and I'm happy to hear that we can expect this more often. Very good deal y'all are doing here. Keep up the improvements with highest quality as usual.

Hapl0
06-25-2012, 01:38 PM
Thanks CCM, the news are good news and we hope will be news in the game also.

Tiki
06-25-2012, 06:45 PM
Personally, I would like you to send my appreciation to your support group. Every time I contact them they respond very professionally, with clear understandable replies. I can imagine they have a considerable workload, and to remain helpful and respectful throughout a busy schedule should be recognized.

enahs1
06-25-2012, 06:47 PM
I have a question. What are the bug fixes in KA? And can you release scratchers for KA too, thnaks

Freekizh
06-25-2012, 06:52 PM
Looks like things are becoming more professional here at last. Soon Funzio will be the jewel in the Gree portfolio methinks...But a lot of work on a sustainable model before then..

MPoon
06-26-2012, 06:27 AM
Dedicated Community staff for forums and social media

Great CCM. I hope when your community staff come on board, he/she can resolve the Kingdom Age T-Shirt fiasco.