PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming changes and improvements

Crime City Mark
06-25-2012, 12:46 PM
With the acquisition by GREE we've been in a period of transition and development. I'd like to go over what you can expect over the next few weeks.

Forums:

Dedicated Community staff for forums and social media
Forum and social media events
Forum revamp
Greater clarity (Patch Notes, Event threads, etc)

Community:

Dedicated Community staff
Community-specific events and promotions
Greater degree of interaction between Community staff and players on a daily basis
Way more content!

Support:

More support staff
Faster turnarounds
Better standardization of best practices to improve quality
Higher visibility
New support system

War Priest
06-25-2012, 12:52 PM
Thanks for the update. Sure hope your right on the support. I have had a ticket pending forever now.

JohnnyR
06-25-2012, 12:52 PM
High five to you CCMark! This is great news, thanks for the heads up.

stricker
06-25-2012, 12:53 PM
sounds great Mark... thanks for listening and responding to some of funzio's most loyal fans...

...now, about those rivals list and casualty rate issues???

@WP... lol, you know it's just a little punishment for the renegade departure... say you're sorry, that it will never happen again, and that you've learned your lesson!!! ...i'd bet you'd have an answer by tomorrow!!! BAH-HA-HAAH!!!

Thanks for the update. Sure hope your right on the support. I have had a ticket pending forever now.

Disclaimer: it's a joke people!!! funzio/gree doesn't really do this sort of stuff to y'all... only WP merits this type of special attention...

andymac106
06-25-2012, 12:54 PM
Yes for better support

Fifth Reich
06-25-2012, 12:58 PM
Finally something is going to change!!! I'm happy.

War Priest
06-25-2012, 01:03 PM
To be honest, I hate the way the new PM's are set up. You can't tell the difference between the signature and the message.

Lt. Falcon
06-25-2012, 01:11 PM
I didn't see any new "Army Core of Engineers" boost building, "Hybrid" unit building or any new money building being considered.....darn, I was hoping we could get a S.H.I.E.L.D. Heli-carrier (Air-Sea), Robotic Exo-Skeleton (Infantry-Land) or an Amphibious Assualt Tank (Land-Sea).

Bronson
06-25-2012, 01:20 PM
I hope support is better as well. I have had a ticket pending for 3 and a half days without a response and I am in one hell of a predicament!!!!

EDIT - other than that good update Mark lets see how this goes!

Poopenshire
06-25-2012, 01:26 PM
I hope support is better as well. I have had a ticket pending for 3 and a half days without a response and I am in one hell of a predicament!!!!

I never really have open tickets, maybe I am lucky, either that or its the fact I send a case or two of spiced rum to the office every month!

Bronson
06-25-2012, 01:28 PM
I never really have open tickets, maybe I am lucky, either that or its the fact I send a case or two of spiced rum to the office every month!

Send them another one with my name on and maybe they will look at my ticket for me!!

War Priest
06-25-2012, 01:28 PM

You must be lucky. I have a ticket every week.

Poopenshire
06-25-2012, 01:30 PM
You must be lucky. I have a ticket every week.

Maybe I have submitted 5 total. It just seems a waste sometimes over something as they might be too petty to waste supports time.

James_mac
06-25-2012, 01:37 PM
iv had a ticket pending for a while too. hopefully these will be changes for the better.

CAPT.GIN
06-25-2012, 01:53 PM
Cool cool cc mark... This is great news. Now we just gotta wait for the modern war updates... Please don't forget our lottery tickets!!!

War Priest
06-25-2012, 01:56 PM
Cool cool cc mark... This is great news. Now we just gotta wait for the modern war updates... Please don't forget our lottery tickets!!!

Just because CC has lottery tickets doesn't mean we will. Even though they are all Gree games doesn't mean they are the same.

CAPT.GIN
06-25-2012, 02:23 PM
Just because CC has lottery tickets doesn't mean we will. Even though they are all Gree games doesn't mean they are the same.

Well some kind of daily prize would be great...

manbeast
06-25-2012, 02:36 PM
I didn't see any new "Army Core of Engineers" boost building, "Hybrid" unit building or any new money building being considered.....darn, I was hoping we could get a S.H.I.E.L.D. Heli-carrier (Air-Sea), Robotic Exo-Skeleton (Infantry-Land) or an Amphibious Assualt Tank (Land-Sea).

Sounds like we have a lot of common interests!! lol

he did say "way more content" but that was under the community section so idk if it applies to the game or not. i'd also like a way to tell if my valor and casualty bonuses are actually working bc right now they definitely are not working. at all.

James_mac
06-25-2012, 03:01 PM
cant keep yourself away from the forums can you Gin, ha

Dreno33
06-25-2012, 03:13 PM
Cant wait to see the changes. Make sure to let the new staff who will be working with the forums and us members that interaction threads really help! Like L Fizzles name the LE contests. Maybe some polls, etc.

CAPT.GIN
06-25-2012, 03:13 PM
cant keep yourself away from the forums can you Gin, ha

I was gone for a while but a lot of people missed me so I came back : )

War Priest
06-25-2012, 03:17 PM
Cant wait to see the changes. Make sure to let the new staff who will be working with the forums and us members that interaction threads really help! Like L Fizzles name the LE contests. Maybe some polls, etc.

Yeah, L Fizzle is awesome! :)

Hassleham
06-25-2012, 04:18 PM
Good work :)

War Priest
06-25-2012, 04:27 PM
Good work :)

Your email is full.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23379-Strong-Against&p=153635&viewfull=1#post153635

Jhoemel
06-25-2012, 04:52 PM
Thanks for these ccm, im looking forward fornthese changes in the upcoming weeks

Hassleham
06-25-2012, 05:24 PM
Your email is full.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23379-Strong-Against&p=153635&viewfull=1#post153635

Awesome. Thanks for that!

JMC
06-25-2012, 07:12 PM
I've noticed an improvement in the support system. I've sent multiple tickets lately and they are actually responded to within a few hours. And 2 or 3 times every within 5 minutes.

Once CJ responded to me instantaneously.

However, there's probably the issue of some tickets being pushed to the bottom of the list for some reason or not making it to support. Immediately after receiving an instantaneous response from CJ, i sent another message which still has not been replied to for 24 hours. I'm going to assume that is because something went wrong, as all the tickets nowadays that are not replied to, are never replied to.

Contaukiuc
06-25-2012, 11:44 PM
Good new thanks !

Speed ump
06-26-2012, 09:36 AM
Can't wait to see the changes listed. It covers a great deal of issues we have all had.

mickymacirl
06-26-2012, 09:53 AM
CJ has excellent support skills, at last a bug fix report, this is all great news!

Bronson
06-26-2012, 10:52 AM

4 and a half days and counting!!!!

Dr. Dengus
06-26-2012, 11:14 AM
Way more content!

Starting when?! Can't wait!

Tctiger
06-26-2012, 04:17 PM
Sounds good .

War Priest
06-26-2012, 06:14 PM
Is it ironic that CCM said more staff on the forums and then today he hasn't been on? :rolleyes:

bigflan
06-26-2012, 06:16 PM
I want more naming contests so if an average myself after getting robbed of my prize

Taranis73
06-27-2012, 12:40 AM
I sent an email to one of the Dev's for MW over three and a half weeks ago, AM STILL WAITING FOR A REPLY OR EVEN A RESPONSE TELLING ME THAT THEY HAVE RECEIVED MY EMAIL AND WILL GET BACK TO ME. 5 days waiting for the 10th part in the last event and for every box i tried to open all i got is sorry, not one box would open, no XP, no money nada, nothing just sorry try again, thats some ratio Funzio/Gree.

This event starts and i am on the game for half an hour, using my energy to finish missions to level 5, leveled up so got another round of energy, just when i finish using it Micky Mac texts me telling me he has nine, half an hour of the event had gone by. I had opened and closed the game twice during the energy refill and no event had started for me. Event didnt start until about 9.00 AM for me. It then takes me the whole day to get just one box, have to waist gold to get energy back instead of waiting he whole day, so thats - three energy refills and no boxes, event doesn't start for everyone at the same time, which in this day and age i thought it might actually do this. Still waiting for this FREQUENT FLYER programme, or what ever it is about.

I used to love this game but really not interested in it anymore, another customer lost Funzio.

bushobama
06-27-2012, 02:23 AM
update content? yes, please. maybe delete dead accounts to thin out the crowd?

Bronson
06-27-2012, 12:04 PM
It is now day 6 and still no reply to my ticket!!!!

War Priest
06-27-2012, 12:10 PM
It is now day 6 and still no reply to my ticket!!!!

My ticket is taking forever too. They replied but didn't do anything but give me free gold! Yes, I am complaining about free gold because I want the problem ACTUALLY fixed!

I am about to send a ticket everyday until I get an answer.

Bronson
06-27-2012, 12:14 PM
My ticket is taking forever too. They replied but didn't do anything but give me free gold! Yes, I am complaining about free gold because I want the problem ACTUALLY fixed!

I haven't had any response from anyone and I was sending 1 a day it's now gone up to 2 a day and if that doesn't work I'll ask all my forum mates to send in a ticket for me as well!!!

Dreno33
06-27-2012, 01:28 PM

that'll just slow all of our tickets down

Bronson
06-27-2012, 01:35 PM
My ticket has finally been answered happy days.

War Priest
06-27-2012, 01:37 PM
that'll just slow all of our tickets down

Well if I can't get a ticket answered, nobody can. :D

JMC
06-27-2012, 02:26 PM
Now the tickets aren't being answered. Been a few days now.

Tctiger
06-28-2012, 09:44 AM
Thought it was just me getting different times on events , I did a thread about it but no one said they had that so sent a ticket will see what they say.

War Priest
06-28-2012, 10:17 AM
Thought it was just me getting different times on events , I did a thread about it but no one said they had that so sent a ticket will see what they say.

Prepare to wait a week plus.

bigflan
06-28-2012, 10:20 AM
Hey i sent a ticket asking for a refund for a accidentally purchased grunt 4 days ago and I need that 17 gold to get another shot at a Tarawa

Kiss Of Death
06-29-2012, 08:23 AM
Thank you CCMark for the positive steps in improving forum members experiences again... but can I make a tiny suggestion...

Can you make sure the community member gets LOTS of coffee so they can stay awake long enough to keep me company on the forum... every one else is asleep when I am here... I get sooo lonely all on my own.

I'm really bummed by this latest two events MW and KA all finishing on the weekend. I get my big pay on Tuesday and if you can just squeeze a couple more days in I'd like to really push for the top 50 using gems... at this rate I've got enough to grab another 650 gems in the morning with an iTunes card but will only have about 30 hours not allowing for sleep to use it. In MW I want to grab the LE bunch! It's all so good and all so badly timed with my pay. :(

Sugarymama
06-29-2012, 05:42 PM
I just got Beat the Boss on my game. I think I love it!!

War Priest
06-29-2012, 06:15 PM
Why can't we have color in our signatures anymore Mark?

Automaine
07-01-2012, 09:11 AM
Let me explain y I'm upset ok.On the IPH event I never received my elite base defense. I gave them time to put it into my inventory, like most that did receive it. So I come along a thread that is NOT highlighted in any special way or color, like when they talk in forum it's a bright blue. The thread was not at the top of forum, I found it somewhere in the middle, and it basically said that they gave some people the unit and others did not receive it because they mess up and send a ticket to surport for a investigation to get what I won. Now I'm 2days late from the date that Crime City Mark posted the time limit, I still send the ticket NOT being rude to C.J. Asking to please take into consideration of my situation of being late( I'm a $100 a week paying customer mind u) and the same day I get the ticket back saying sorry better luck next time, to myself I said WTF I did not try to open a crate, where is the unit I won? So to me that is so disrespectful as a customer and they just don't give 2 sh!ts on how I feel like I got rob.

So that is y I'm mad, not at any gamers because everyone give me info and surport more than the muti million dollar staff does. Have a beautiful 4th July. I'm done.

War Priest
07-01-2012, 10:37 AM
Ticket still pending... Seems they decreased the support team, not the other way.

Buggs1a
07-02-2012, 09:33 AM
Me too WP.

ivanblubalz
07-10-2012, 06:50 AM
Thanks for the info.

JMC
07-10-2012, 09:47 AM
Yeah support response has gone downhill again. Seems like it is only CJ once again. Good help, but takes a while for him to get to everyone.

Blackstone
07-10-2012, 10:35 AM
Awesome. You guys added background pictures to this website and now it takes a few extra seconds to load.