PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming changes and improvements

Crime City Mark
06-25-2012, 12:46 PM
With the acquisition by GREE we've been in a period of transition and development. I'd like to go over what you can expect over the next few weeks.

Forums:

Dedicated Community staff for forums and social media
Forum and social media events
Forum revamp
Greater clarity (Patch Notes, Event threads, etc)

Community:

Dedicated Community staff
Community-specific events and promotions
Greater degree of interaction between Community staff and players on a daily basis
Way more content!

Support:

More support staff
Faster turnarounds
Better standardization of best practices to improve quality
Higher visibility
New support system

Bala82
06-25-2012, 12:50 PM
sounds promising but will there be separate support for Android players as issues are slightly different from IOS?

sexkitteh
w00t w00t!!!!

Dorian Gray
Hmmm... Interesting, thanks for the info!

joaquim
06-25-2012, 12:51 PM
Sounds good to me.

Hambone
06-25-2012, 12:54 PM
Very good news!!!

Maniaxe
06-25-2012, 12:56 PM
Thanks for the update and transparency/clarity/visibility CCM! You know we all love to know whats going on with one of our favorite vices!

G Wiz
06-25-2012, 01:07 PM
Wait a minute here, am I about to be rick rolled or something Funzio?

joaquim
06-25-2012, 01:11 PM

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oHg5SJYRHA0?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oHg5SJYRHA0?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

yes, yes you are.

joaquim
06-25-2012, 01:13 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oHg5SJYRHA0?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oHg5SJYRHA0?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

yes, yes you are.

Sorry about that last post. Ignore it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

The Billionaire
06-25-2012, 01:16 PM
Great news, thanks CCM.

Lets hope we can start moving the game forwards and Gree might start implementing some of the little changes we've all been asking about for so long.

awesome news and i look forward to seeing the changes

Spartacus
06-25-2012, 01:59 PM
I can't wait CCM! Bring it on!

QPR
06-25-2012, 02:02 PM
Thanks for the update Mark

Rodimus
06-25-2012, 02:02 PM
Excellent news! This will prompt quite a few gamers who left to come back.

hinofwars
06-25-2012, 02:52 PM
Good to hear! Thanks CC Mark for the news.

outbackhat
06-25-2012, 02:58 PM
I always like it when things get better. Thanks for update.

Eyelusion
06-25-2012, 03:02 PM

Hahahaaa! Good one!

Eyelusion
06-25-2012, 03:03 PM
GREE,

Don't over promise and under deliver. Careful with what you say....but please do list more of what you mean by "Way more content!"

Crime City Mark
06-25-2012, 03:20 PM
GREE,

Don't over promise and under deliver. Careful with what you say....but please do list more of what you mean by "Way more content!"

Community content is things like:

Forum and social media posts (information, art, trivia, previews, etc)
Events
Contests
Polls
...and other stuff

Dr BoneCrusher
06-25-2012, 04:13 PM
CCMark, thanks for the update. Morale has been low as of late but, with some much needed changes the forum and players will get a lift.

Carlos,
06-25-2012, 05:48 PM
Funzio support is top-notch. The other day I sent a ticket and got a reply within 2 minutes. Keep it up!

Eyelusion
06-25-2012, 06:08 PM
Weird. I sent a ticket in 4 days ago and got no response. #131939

Swearengen
06-25-2012, 07:09 PM
Sounds good, keeping my fingers crossed, and praying (although I'm not a praying man).

Swifty
06-25-2012, 07:10 PM
GREE(D) is trying to put the fun back into Funzio!

koralene
06-25-2012, 07:12 PM
Thanks cj and mark... I asked for my acct to be wiped today and 20 min later it's gone.

Peace out! I'm outs.

Eyelusion
06-25-2012, 07:13 PM
GREE(D) is trying to put the fun back into Funzio!

I hope (D) isn't their trademark! :p

Steve0
06-25-2012, 07:19 PM
Thanks cj and mark... I asked for my acct to be wiped today and 20 min later it's gone.

Peace out! I'm outs.
WTF, I would have traded you accounts.

joaquim
06-25-2012, 07:25 PM

Peace out! I'm outs.

Wait you're out as in never coming back? Why? *panic face*

Beardy
06-25-2012, 08:38 PM

Peace out! I'm outs.

But you spent lot's of $$$ on this game...

Zendfrim
06-25-2012, 09:18 PM
...and other stuffLooks like further elaboration is needed still. Is anything going to be implemented that we asked for?

Quirt
06-25-2012, 09:31 PM

Events
Contests
Polls
...and other stuff

Awesome! Looking forward to it all --- and thanks for keeping us in the loop :)

Quirt
06-25-2012, 09:32 PM

Peace out! I'm outs.

Nooooooooooooo!!!! Why?!?! What did I miss? I was only gone for the weekend ;(

doug19
06-26-2012, 12:23 AM
Weird. I sent a ticket in 4 days ago and got no response. #131939

You think that's bad? I sent one in on the 4th of June, 22 days ago!!
It wasn't anything major either, a gold miss click during an event (which iv normally had refunded within a day or 2, sometimes even minutes!)

Eyelusion
06-26-2012, 02:09 AM

Events
Contests
Polls
...and other stuff

Mark,

Thank you for the extra info, even if it's not a lot just yet. I love the idea of more interaction with your team and more work from your team going in to having our community work closer together. I really hope it all comes together and gets implemented very soon.

Thanks again! :)

Vile Lynn
06-26-2012, 07:05 AM
Yea! Thank you, CCMark.
Sounds promising. Maybe I'll be back to posting in a few weeks.

Crime City Mark
06-26-2012, 10:16 AM
Looks like further elaboration is needed still. Is anything going to be implemented that we asked for?

That depends on what you're talking about. If you're talking about in-game features, that's not my department and I can't make promises.

Zendfrim
06-26-2012, 12:26 PM
That depends on what you're talking about. If you're talking about in-game features, that's not my department and I can't make promises.My apologies Mark, I was not aware of what department you were in. Do those in the feature development department read the forums? What is your department?

PawnXIIX
06-26-2012, 12:38 PM
Can't wait to see more in-line support :) Wonder how fast it'll be now :D

Dedicated staff for everything is always a good thing too :)

xclusiv
06-26-2012, 05:50 PM
funzio support for the most part has been great,

i play one of grees games aswell there support sucks, maybe the worst i have seen, 4 days to respond to a ticket

Dreno33
06-26-2012, 10:51 PM
That depends on what you're talking about. If you're talking about in-game features, that's not my department and I can't make promises.

now that we are on this topic, is it a possibility a forum employee like you will be joining whose apart of that department? that would be MOST gracious of GREE!

Ziva
06-27-2012, 12:46 AM
I hope that they will finally implement a fair resolution to issues and requests. Support staff are very inconsistent with their handling of issues and requests thus far. I know a couple who both play the game; they both asked Funzio for the same thing at the same time. Funzio honored the wife's request and denied her husband. Talk about unfair! I also have asked for the same thing they did. I was told that they never have granted such a request for anyone. This is a lie, of course, since I know for a fact that they granted this request for her and several of my other friends. So my opinion of the support staff is not favorable at this time.

one man gang
06-28-2012, 05:44 AM
I hope that they will finally implement a fair resolution to issues and requests. Support staff are very inconsistent with their handling of issues and requests thus far. I know a couple who both play the game; they both asked Funzio for the same thing at the same time. Funzio honored the wife's request and denied her husband. Talk about unfair! I also have asked for the same thing they did. I was told that they never have granted such a request for anyone. This is a lie, of course, since I know for a fact that they granted this request for her and several of my other friends. So my opinion of the support staff is not favorable at this time.

Helllooo Ziva... *squint* hahaha

Turkishtiger
06-28-2012, 08:10 AM
weve heard this many times, ccm ur just a lying avoiding looser

joaquim
06-28-2012, 08:25 AM
weve heard this many times, ccm ur just a lying avoiding looser

Trying to get yourself banned after only 6 posts?

Hacksaw Paul
06-28-2012, 10:51 AM
Trying to get yourself banned after only 6 posts?

I wish we had a like button lol! 😁

Or is there one?

Discostu
06-28-2012, 05:36 PM
Gotta say, had a major problem w/ my game the other day & within 30min of reporting it & gettingA ticket, i got a response & within the hour, all fixed. Thanx guys!!

dflkd[r
06-28-2012, 07:36 PM
Don't know but I it a pretty sweet car first scratch

jjstunts
06-30-2012, 05:12 PM
WTF... My stats for total mafia attack and defense were both over 7500 and 8200 yesterday, now im back to 4953 and 6348. Whats goin on with this game? I was not attacked to lose 3000 points worth of loot today, I didn't have 100's mafia members drop off my list either. This is a serious issue that needs to be addressed

Eddie Eagle Eye
07-01-2012, 06:31 AM
With the acquisition by GREE we've been in a period of transition and development. I'd like to go over what you can expect over the next few weeks.

Forums:

Forum revamp

Community:

Greater degree of interaction between Community staff and players on a daily basis
Way more content!

Support:

More support staff
Faster turnarounds
Higher visibility
New support system

Are you going to fix the graphics on iPad games
We still cannot see rivals full hoods ie trees & decorations etc ?
EEE

Dreno33
07-01-2012, 09:05 AM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100307012130/spongebob/images/a/a5/Manymonths.jpg

sister morphine
07-02-2012, 04:27 AM
Are you going to fix the graphics on iPad games
We still cannot see rivals full hoods ie trees & decorations etc ?
EEE
You can if you don't use the HD version. Anyways, sometimes that gives you an advantage over people who hide their level markers behind forests of trees 😉

Eddie Eagle Eye
07-03-2012, 01:52 AM
You can if you don't use the HD version. Anyways, sometimes that gives you an advantage over people who hide their level markers behind forests of trees 😉

thanks for the reply sister M

Is it possible to transfer the game from hd to non hd?

EEE

Jazza
07-04-2012, 11:19 AM
Awesome ! Sounds good

Neonjoe
07-04-2012, 05:25 PM
how about we get some scratchers for android, with a big stockpile of them that makes it so we've received the same total amount as the ios players, that sounds like the way things should be

Eddie Eagle Eye
07-07-2012, 05:46 AM

Events
Contests
Polls
...and other stuff

Hi mark
I'm sure someone has probably already asked this but is it possible to make the mafia friend list / my mob list one long list without the pages ? One time I opened this section up it was one long list. This was great cause I was able to visit a friend at the bottom of the list then go straight back to the same position on the list when leaving. This is handy for trimming mafia size and power.
Just a thought for a constructive update,
Cheers
EEE

Babytway
07-07-2012, 07:52 PM
Hey Crime City Mark,

i'm not sure if this is possible but a suggestion before next event/tournament or whatever coming up soon. on the first day of event can someone set up a Q&A thread about event so players can ask all the questions they need to ask about the prizes and the bonus' they give out, how they will work etc before they start spending gold trying to get end item. this will clear up all the post event threads about this doesn't work right, i spent gold on false advertising etc. if the players knew exactly what there getting it will make the forums a lot less negative at post event.

Max Power
07-08-2012, 07:16 AM
But Baby, misdirection is how they get you to spend in the first place. Heck, they make you decide what type of player you want to be while signing up with no explanation just to sell goodfella.

It's part of their DNA.

iteachem
07-08-2012, 07:47 AM
Don't know if this was mentioned but with all the stat junkies around it would be nice to have exportable data files (csv) of items, buildings, etc...

Eddie Eagle Eye
07-09-2012, 01:37 AM
Don't know if this was mentioned but with all the stat junkies around it would be nice to have exportable data files (csv) of items, buildings, etc...

I agree it would be great to transfer items , cash , even to buy something for another player as a present would be great.
EEE

nopenopenope
07-09-2012, 08:03 AM
I agree it would be great to transfer items , cash , even to buy something for another player as a present would be great.
EEE

Pretty sure he meant for spreadsheet tracking purposes.

SuperTP
07-13-2012, 03:11 PM
this seems to be the right spot to voice my approval. Just want to say thank you so much to funzio/gree for the clearcut advantage that they have give to all of us iOS users. I sincerely appreciate the leg up and hope you never change a thing. My wife uses a droid and her CC version is garbage in comparison to mine. So i get to rag her a$$ all the time and make fun. Again thank you for the little things and carry on with the good work.

/sarcasm off

theONE
07-14-2012, 04:38 AM
useless news

doesn't nothing to the game or even custom service, at least for non gold buyers

Behzat
07-16-2012, 10:49 AM
Ok very good news but we need a solution for the cheaters too.Any work about them?Because i rlly got bored of reporting cheaters every week.i know you are interested and taking care of this situation i hope with your help we can get rid off them.

sexkitteh
07-16-2012, 11:10 AM
Ok very good news but we need a solution for the cheaters too.Any work about them?Because i rlly got bored of reporting cheaters every week.i know you are interested and taking care of this situation i hope with your help we can get rid off them.

+1

I've stopped reporting cheaters unless they attack me... it's too tedious/annoying...

There should be a "report" button on the players profile that makes it easy to report... click report, confirm, yes, done... sends them a link to the player reported...

How bout that funzio??

Second Comming
07-16-2012, 01:05 PM
When you report cheaters do you have 100% proof or are you just suspicious due to circumstances?

IF possible would like to know some examples of cheating that is 100%.

sexkitteh
07-16-2012, 01:08 PM
When you report cheaters do you have 100% proof or are you just suspicious due to circumstances?

IF possible would like to know some examples of cheating that is 100%.

Well the last guy I reported had 800 of every RP weapon 600 of every cash item and his hood was full of atlas and fountains and other high priced money items...

His income: Zero - no income buildings...
His fights won: 2000....
His robberies: 800....

So... I say he's cheating... however... I suppose there is a SMALL SMALL SMALL chance he spent his money in scratchers and won A TON of RP and spent a boat load on vaults of cash :rolleyes:

Second Comming
07-16-2012, 01:12 PM
Well the last guy I reported had 800 of every RP weapon 600 of every cash item and his hood was full of atlas and fountains and other high priced money items...

His income: Zero - no income buildings...
His fights won: 2000....
His robberies: 800....

So... I say he's cheating... however... I suppose there is a SMALL SMALL SMALL chance he spent his money in scratchers and won A TON of RP and spent a boat load on vaults of cash

Seems very very chance of cheating. Without an income his Vaults of Cash would be around 2M. I guess he could have won 2 scratchers, one for (R) and one for $$ ... lol

sexkitteh
07-16-2012, 01:13 PM
Seems very very chance of cheating. Without an income his Vaults of Cash would be around 2M. I guess he could have won 2 scratchers, one for (R) and one for $$ ... lol

nonononono.... he had 500 audis... that alone is 500,000,000 give or take a few dollars lol

Or did you mean 2millions dollars spent in RL money? Cause then YA! totally... lol

Whyte Realdeal
07-24-2012, 09:24 AM
Wait.... is this a video game or a staff meeting. I goto the bathroom and leave work early to play this game. Now their calling meetings too.... Awww fraginagal!

TRAZ
07-24-2012, 11:31 AM

Forums:

Forum revamp

Community:

Way more content!

Support:

More support staff
Faster turnarounds
Higher visibility
New support system

30 days in the pipeline, any update on this Mark?