PDA

View Full Version : Butt.........scratchers

QPR
06-25-2012, 10:38 AM
Didnt get one today, have they been taken away?

tower
06-25-2012, 10:40 AM
I don't get one every day, join the club. IOS got one today though.

Though at this rate, my level 7 ios will catch up with my level 81 Android att/def with scratchers alone!

Dillinja
06-25-2012, 10:41 AM
Only for you fella :P
Dont worry you didnt miss out on much. worse odds than the National Lottery

QPR
06-25-2012, 10:46 AM
Only for you fella :P
Dont worry you didnt miss out on much. worse odds than the National Lottery

Yeah true but you got to be in it to win it !

Dillinja
06-25-2012, 10:49 AM
Yeah true but you got to be in it to win it !
****me, dont you start selling it to me as well!

PS - you seen the news about Rangers? fcukin hilarious. As if scottish football needed another excuse to be described as '****stain' they've gone and surpassed it again. LMAO

G Wiz
06-25-2012, 10:50 AM
I got one today.

have you calculated the 12am pst difference of Funzio's servers to your time zone? I would open my game as soon as possible after that because we all know how things tend to lag and get lost in cyber space.

QPR
06-25-2012, 11:15 AM
****me, dont you start selling it to me as well!

PS - you seen the news about Rangers? fcukin hilarious. As if scottish football needed another excuse to be described as '****stain' they've gone and surpassed it again. LMAO

It is hilarious but all done by their own accord, let them rot in the lower leagues for a few years !!

Ironic white and makie pulling out bearing in mind their celtic ties

dudeman
06-25-2012, 11:23 AM
Didnt get one today, have they been taken away?

I was up at 3am and thought the same thing. I had to open/close the game about 20 times before it finally came up. The scratcher was late is all. But I blame that on Conzio's delusional concept of time. Play their games for long enough and it's pretty obvious they missed that lesson in kindergarten. :p

John Snow
06-25-2012, 11:34 AM
I was up at 3am and thought the same thing. I had to open/close the game about 20 times before it finally came up. The scratcher was late is all. But I blame that on Conzio's delusional concept of time. Play their games for long enough and it's pretty obvious they missed that lesson in kindergarten. :p

Dude, I laugh every time I read your posts. You must have gotten taken pretty good on your first couple of events, but you're still playing, still posting, and still bitter. Awesome!

M00nsh1n3
06-25-2012, 11:36 AM
Got nice items and rp in first 4 days, garbage since then

dudeman
06-25-2012, 11:40 AM
Dude, I laugh every time I read your posts. You must have gotten taken pretty good on your first couple of events, but you're still playing, still posting, and still bitter. Awesome!

Diamond Sig event. Got to 9 diamonds the first time around, and when they ran it on HD I started the event with 9. That event did go for a full 7 days, and by day 7 I was still on 9. Spent over 2000 gold (don't remember the exact number as this was ~4 months ago) on opens and resets and still didn't get the 10th diamond. Conzio will never be forgiven for a rip off of that magnitude. 7 full days trying to get the 10th item with at least 200 boxes opened successfully (gold options only cost 10G back then) and a lot of gold spent. Yep, fcuk them. Lol!

BOS
06-25-2012, 11:47 AM
Diamond Sig event. Got to 9 diamonds the first time around, and when they ran it on HD I started the event with 9. That event did go for a full 7 days, and by day 7 I was still on 9. Spent over 2000 gold (don't remember the exact number as this was ~4 months ago) on opens and resets and still didn't get the 10th diamond. Conzio will never be forgiven for a rip off of that magnitude. 7 full days trying to get the 10th item with at least 200 boxes opened successfully (gold options only cost 10G back then) and a lot of gold spent. Yep, fcuk them. Lol!

I had forgotten about that... makes the little bit I've wasted on this current event pale in comparison. That is unforgiveable in my eyes.

John Snow
06-25-2012, 11:49 AM

Ouch!! Yeah, I learned my lesson after dropping $50 thinking I'd get #10 on a MW event. A sucker is born with every new iPad purchase. I found the forum after that mistake.

QPR
06-25-2012, 11:50 AM

2000 gold, thats shocking man !!

Max Power
06-25-2012, 12:33 PM
2000 gold, thats shocking man !!

Yeah, and on the last event he got the 10th item on cash opens. It all levels out.

QPR
06-25-2012, 12:41 PM
Yeah, and on the last event he got the 10th item on cash opens. It all levels out.

That's debatable Max

Mikecore
06-25-2012, 01:45 PM
This thread should become a sticky....

I can't stop laughing with the title...

QPR
06-25-2012, 02:00 PM

Peter Griffin.....Init !!!

Eyelusion
06-25-2012, 02:05 PM

Hahahaaaaa! Some of the content is priceless too. Can't stop reading..just one more post....

QPR
06-25-2012, 02:06 PM
Beats the MNJU yawnfest by a country mile

Eyelusion
06-25-2012, 02:12 PM

I never read this as I just came to the forums about a month ago, although I've been playing since Oct of last year.

Over 2000 gold with 10 gold cost per open and no 10th item is insane and over 7 days to rub it in..damn! I'm pretty burnt about stuck on 9 after 1400 gold....seems like the events keep getting more difficult (more expensive) every event.

Crime City Mark
06-25-2012, 03:22 PM

What timezone are you on?

dudeman
06-25-2012, 03:41 PM

That would have been midnight your time. You said in another thread that the free scratcher comes up the first time you open the game after midnight, and I can only guess that you meant pacific, so that means 3am for me. It's worked like you said every day, except last night/today. I did eventually get the pop up, but definitely not the first time I opened the game on the new day.

Probably similar to how events often require several tries opening/closing the app or restarting my device. The time comment was just a reference to "week long" events that last only 5 or 6 days, and the various timer issues that still exist. For example, my one hour building always and without fail comes ready for collection 10-11 seconds before the one hour cool down period for box-open attempts. I can collect it and make my attempt before the cash is fully added to the cash-on-hand bar in the display, so let's just call it one second. With only one second between the building timer and event timer are both reset, there should only be one second between the time the building is ready for collection and the time I can try to open another box, but that has never been the case.

QPR
06-25-2012, 04:00 PM

Im on Gmt.

Killed the app on both accounts still no scratchers, ssems unfair mate

Eyelusion
06-25-2012, 04:06 PM

I restarted many times last night and didn't get a scratcher (iPhone 4-S, PST timezone). I've gotten one every night at 12am PST until last night. Maybe a little glitch?

Rodimus
06-25-2012, 07:41 PM
Beats the MNJU yawnfest by a country mile

I know, right!?!

Eyelusion
06-25-2012, 11:54 PM
I know, right!?!

Is this the most common statement/question out there nowadays? I thought for a while that "At the end of the day" would be the most used sentence, but this "I know, right?" is really getting out of control.

Not to derail, as this is more of a head scratcher than a butt......scratcher. :p

QPR
06-25-2012, 11:59 PM
Is this the most common statement/question out there nowadays? I thought for a while that "At the end of the day" would be the most used sentence, but this "I know, right?" is really getting out of control.

Not to derail, as this is more of a head scratcher than a butt......scratcher. :p

http://www.englishspeak.com/english-phrases.cfm

To help that scratching problem of yours !!!

Eyelusion
06-26-2012, 12:03 AM
http://www.englishspeak.com/english-phrases.cfm

To help that scratching problem of yours !!!

OMG! That page is my worst nightmare. Thanks a lot! lol...damn :p

Eyelusion
06-26-2012, 12:10 AM
Double post...it's too late...

Trendsetter811
06-28-2012, 10:32 AM
So true I've won four events and been stuck on 8 or 9 for the rest and guess which ones I got the tenth item in everytime - the ones I spent not one piece of gold and then the ones I got stuck at 8 or 9 used the gold didn't get ****!! Cash only for me - that seems i do better anyway - ill save my gold for a nice expensive pity prize or a **** load of crates or something so iit still feels like I won - gold spent regardless I just bought the final item (no for u guys out there that r slow - no U can't buy the final jtem) I just mean an extremly high value item

Behzat
06-28-2012, 11:04 AM
i dont think they will get one scatch free back because it is great for server population.i told this before and i will say again.With this one free scratch non gold buyers can still hold up to this game because as u know after M4A1 removal there isnt anything worth looting and pve of this game dead.Many players quit just because of this because it becomesimpossible to get an item without paying.That makes non gold buyers quit the game or stay inactive.

This will decrease server population.im a gold buyer but i want non gold buyers play this game too because i want to play this game with more population.Otherwise it would be soo boring.We need every player here.Ofc gold buyers will have much more advantage but at least non gold buyers can still play this game.We need them and i think this free scratchers can bring some inactive players back to game at least they will have chance to have some weapons.

So i dont think they will remove 1 free scratch as i said before it is good for server population.if the server is crowded and the game is popular there will be many paying customers too.im one of them i just want non gold buyers stay with us.At least Funzio follows good strategy until now.

Eyelusion
06-28-2012, 11:47 AM
i dont think they will get one scatch free back because it is great for server population.i told this before and i will say again.With this one free scratch non gold buyers can still hold up to this game because as u know after M4A1 removal there isnt anything worth looting and pve of this game dead.Many players quit just because of this because it becomesimpossible to get an item without paying.That makes non gold buyers quit the game or stay inactive.

This will decrease server population.im a gold buyer but i want non gold buyers play this game too because i want to play this game with more population.Otherwise it would be soo boring.We need every player here.Ofc gold buyers will have much more advantage but at least non gold buyers can still play this game.We need them and i think this free scratchers can bring some inactive players back to game at least they will have chance to have some weapons.

So i dont think they will remove 1 free scratch as i said before it is good for server population.if the server is crowded and the game is popular there will be many paying customers too.im one of them i just want non gold buyers stay with us.At least Funzio follows good strategy until now.

+1 Good post. Thank you!

Nyx
06-28-2012, 03:30 PM
If it weren't for that daily free scratcher, I'd be thinking Funzio isn't really that interested in making the game enjoyable enough for free players so they keep them playing long term. The new event on KA certainly doesn't make it seem like it, free players are just barely able to crack the top 500 and there's still two days left.

If I were a strictly free player, I'd be feeling pretty discouraged seeing how the new event is only really viable for those who are willing to spend a lot to stay on top.

Chester78
06-28-2012, 05:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFgyg7ezM6k&feature=youtube_gdata_player

dudeman
06-29-2012, 12:14 AM
Awesome haul on today's free butt scratcher. :rolleyes:

http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t440/ShredderBoris/7966dcff.jpg
http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t440/ShredderBoris/58c94563.jpg

Would this crap even be useful at level 1? This is even worse than the lame ass Serrated Blade awarded for completion of Thug Life round 395.

doinkent
06-29-2012, 12:31 AM
how many days have scratchers been out? at least 5-6 times i havgotten 250 or 50 respect points

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 12:36 AM
how many days have scratchers been out? at least 5-6 times i havgotten 250 or 50 respect points
I got 250 tonight....um....yeah

dudeman
06-29-2012, 01:00 AM
My best butt scratcher loot was a black bandit plus, or whatever it was called. The item for 3x vehicles when the scratchers were first released. Next best was a scorpion blade, and the rest of the other butt scratchers have given me 2x whatever item and now for the first time I got one of each resulting in a randomly selected piece of crap.

I made the dumbass choice to spend a total of 60 Tapjoy gold on butt scratchers, and for that I got 250 RP x 2 and $10k.

How lame. Not only is the game broken, I get constant bad luck to rub it in. Sure I get the odd bone thrown my way, but I get the shaft more often than I get Butterfly Knives in PvP.

I just decided I'm not going to report the android player I just spotted at level 200. Definitely android because he has 2x of both the items from the box from fort knox. Let him cheat, Conzio gives people the shaft on the regular so if he can cheat his way out of having to buy anymore gold, good for him! :p lol

Behzat
06-29-2012, 08:43 AM
+1 Good post. Thank you!

Thx Eyelusion i hope Funzio considered this too but im sure they did.

tower
06-29-2012, 11:10 AM
I just decided I'm not going to report the android player I just spotted at level 200. Definitely android because he has 2x of both the items from the box from fort knox. Let him cheat, Conzio gives people the shaft on the regular so if he can cheat his way out of having to buy anymore gold, good for him! :p lol

Are you missing details here? What's to report? (curious)...

dudeman
06-29-2012, 12:07 PM
Are you missing details here? What's to report? (curious)...

I don't think I'm missing details. Maybe intentionally omitting information that might cause more players to cheat, but this guy already did it and I think that's all I should say. He obviously bought two of the box from fort knox, I saw the Gilded Assault Rifle and Gold Bling Knuckles (both items x2) in his inventory, and CC hasn't been available on android for long enough for any android player to reach level 200. That's the only obvious detail I'm going to give. He figured out a way to get stats that are slightly above average and reach level 200 and probably doesn't need or want to buy more gold, so good for him.

tower
06-29-2012, 01:18 PM
Yea, I'm at a loss...I don't believe there was a limit on the fort knox garbage and gold can pay for anything else as far as speeding the game up. He's obviously a gold spender and willing to waste his money on the box from fort knox so I'm sure it doesn't stop there.

You people and your cheater accusations, it's a little wild.

dudeman
06-29-2012, 01:27 PM
Yea, I'm at a loss...I don't believe there was a limit on the fort knox garbage and gold can pay for anything else as far as speeding the game up. He's obviously a gold spender and willing to waste his money on the box from fort knox so I'm sure it doesn't stop there.

You people and your cheater accusations, it's a little wild.

If you've read any of my posts regarding cheaters, you would know I'm not into the whole making accusations thing. I'm not accusing this guy of anything. It's obvious and the discussions on his wall prove more than any of his inventory or the appearance of his hood ever would. Level 200 with no expansions? Pfft, okay sir!

tower
06-29-2012, 01:32 PM
If you've read any of my posts regarding cheaters, you would know I'm not into the whole making accusations thing. I'm not accusing this guy of anything. It's obvious and the discussions on his wall prove more than any of his inventory or the appearance of his hood ever would. Level 200 with no expansions? Pfft, okay sir!

Except the only details you provided until your last post were:
- Android
- 2 x Box from Fort Knox
- Level 200

So yea, having trouble finding the flaws.

Doesn't matter, I was just curious about the complete lack of details. I don't spend gold so I suppose the cheaters and gold spenders will be in the same category of annoyances at the higher levels...so I really couldn't care about them either way.

dudeman
06-29-2012, 01:38 PM
Like I said, the omission of details is intentional. I don't care if he wants to cheat, but I'm not going to unintentionally (or intentionally for that matter) give enough details that might enable others to do the same stuff. Knowing the details, you could just search the web for "how do I..." and I'm sure it would be easy enough to figure it out.