PDA

View Full Version : Be Extra Careful About Tapping!

sexkitteh
06-25-2012, 08:06 AM
So the other day (at around 5am) I was sleepily collecting my buildings when I accidentally clicked on a quick finish of a lvl10 building - and there was VERY little time left...

This 80hour+ building cost me 60 gold to complete :/

I quickly sent in a support ticket and they refunded my gold AND they brought my building back down to lvl9... They didn't refund my cash to upgrade and they didn't refund the 70~ hours wasted waiting for the stupid upgrade...

HOWEVER I'm glad I got my gold back...

Just a warning to you all to be EXTRA careful when clicking. I asked (probably like everyone on this forum) to have a "confirm gold spending" button or something of the liking added to the game...

tower
06-25-2012, 08:08 AM
Always wondered about that. Depending on the update there can be a lot of lag and misclicks as a result...that, and the sleepy thing.

sexkitteh
06-25-2012, 08:09 AM
Always wondered about that. Depending on the update there can be a lot of lag and misclicks as a result...that, and the sleepy thing.

yeah it was awful... happened twice this weekend... another time I clicked on a energy refill... and my energy was full!!!

And I only have 100 energy... wtf... so stupid... they refunded the 20 as well though lol

The collection was stupid though cause I was collecting around this building and then BOOM! next thing I know I'm down 60 gold... I didn't even see the building popup asking me what to do... it just happened it seemed...

Bala82
06-25-2012, 08:12 AM
This why i don't have gold in case this happens

tower
06-25-2012, 08:12 AM
Yea, the confirmation dialog (which I'm sure will get LOADS of complaints on the forum) sounds like a great idea considering the fact it's real money being spent in a lot of cases.

sexkitteh
06-25-2012, 08:13 AM

Yeah - after this happened I was so frustrated I almost spend the remaining gold just this DOESN'T happen again... rawr...

tower
06-25-2012, 08:13 AM

Is that all that's holding you back?

Funzio, here is someone willing to spend money if you implement a confirmation dialog!...lol

koralene
06-25-2012, 08:15 AM
I did that before but upgraded an NC form 2 to 3 by mistake... cost me 1000 gold. Luckily, fz refunded me right away but kept my upgrade at where it was. I was pissed... would never waste that much gold.

sexkitteh
06-25-2012, 08:16 AM
I did that before but upgraded an NC form 2 to 3 by mistake... cost me 1000 gold. Luckily, fz refunded me right away but kept my upgrade at where it was. I was pissed... would never waste that much gold.

yeah they use to keep the building at set level.. that's my warning now though... they are reverting the building lvl and not refunding you the cash anymore...

SO BE CAREFUL!

cookie monster
06-25-2012, 08:29 AM
Did that before. Cost me 38 gold.

sexkitteh
06-25-2012, 08:37 AM
Did that before. Cost me 38 gold.

Well if you put a claim in you will get your gold back very quickly...

Only thing is that they are now setting the building back a level and not refunding you the cash or time wasted upgrading...

I guess you got to balance it - Gold - Time/cash wasted...

I guess too many people took advantage of the system..

Dreno33
06-25-2012, 08:40 AM
they must have changed that. they have never brought my building back down. I've messed up once on MW and once on CC. sorry to hear that Sexkitteh

sexkitteh
06-25-2012, 08:51 AM
they must have changed that. they have never brought my building back down. I've messed up once on MW and once on CC. sorry to hear that Sexkitteh

Whens the last time it happened to you?

This was on Saturday... that is why I'm saying I think it's something new...

It never happened to me the other 2 or 3 times it happened...

Dreno33
06-25-2012, 08:59 AM
Whens the last time it happened to you?

This was on Saturday... that is why I'm saying I think it's something new...

It never happened to me the other 2 or 3 times it happened...

oh, not for awhile. Well, for MW it was an expansion, although they didnt take it away from me. for CC it was a building. Probably 2 months ago. I'm careful, lol

Gaming Will
06-25-2012, 09:12 AM
Why don't they just make a gold bank at no charge?

Dreno33
06-25-2012, 09:19 AM
Why don't they just make a gold bank at no charge?

with interest

Luciferianism
06-25-2012, 09:29 AM
Yeah be extra careful with tapping - always use protection!
Now that koralene, I'd tap that!

dudeman
06-25-2012, 09:41 AM
So the other day (at around 5am) I was sleepily collecting my buildings when I accidentally clicked on a quick finish of a lvl10 building - and there was VERY little time left...

This 80hour+ building cost me 60 gold to complete :/

I quickly sent in a support ticket and they refunded my gold AND they brought my building back down to lvl9... They didn't refund my cash to upgrade and they didn't refund the 70~ hours wasted waiting for the stupid upgrade...

HOWEVER I'm glad I got my gold back...

Just a warning to you all to be EXTRA careful when clicking. I asked (probably like everyone on this forum) to have a "confirm gold spending" button or something of the liking added to the game...

I just had to click view post for this one.

They slapped your building back down to level 9 and didn't give back and of the time or cash spent for the level 10 upgrade as a thank you for all of your "useful" contributions on the forum. And by that I am referring to all of the mindless bs and misinformation that you claim to spread intentionally.

Thanks for the laugh. :p

sexkitteh
06-25-2012, 09:46 AM

They slapped your building back down to level 9 and didn't give back and of the time or cash spent for the level 10 upgrade as a thank you for all of your "useful" contributions on the forum. And by that I am referring to all of the mindless bs and misinformation that you claim to spread intentionally.

A) Fair enough

B) There's nothing linking me to forum/in game account ^^

C) When it happens to you I guess I'll have a laugh as well...

Dreno33
06-25-2012, 09:52 AM

http://image.minoc.com/zd_images/2012/22/lol_face.jpg

A) Fair enough

B) There's nothing linking me to forum/in game account ^^

C) When it happens to you I guess I'll have a laugh as well...

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

Eyelusion
06-25-2012, 09:58 AM
Here's something also interesting:

If you buy gold, close out of your app before you do anything else or misclicks can cost you $$ for more gold:

I did this on accident by buying $20 in gold. After that I continued to play and was buying some explosives with cash. When I say some, I mean 200,000 worth of time bombs, lol. So, I was a clicking machine! (to say the least) As I kept on clicking, the money out of my bank had been spent, so guess what pops up? Yup, the gold purchase screen. When you click that one on accident, it buys gold or cash on whatever you clicked on because you've already signed in to iTunes.

They should really fix it, or at minimum, put some type of warning to log out after buying gold. Something?

sexkitteh
06-25-2012, 10:00 AM
Here's something also interesting:

If you buy gold, close out of your app before you do anything else or misclicks can cost you $$ for more gold:

I did this on accident by buying $20 in gold. After that I continued to play and was buying some explosives with cash. When I say some, I mean 200,000 worth of time bombs, lol. So, I was a clicking machine! (to say the least) As I kept on clicking, the money out of my bank had been spent, so guess what pops up? Yup, the gold purchase screen. When you click that one on accident, it buys gold or cash on whatever you clicked on because you've already signed in to iTunes.

They should really fix it, or at minimum, put some type of warning to log out after buying gold. Something?

I'm assuming this is IOS?

On Android it goes to google play, then select what credit card you want to use and then you have to click again to buy and then again a confirm to buy :/

I always make it to the third confirm and then my senses kick in and decide that this is an impulse buy and I don't buy lol

outbackhat
06-25-2012, 04:45 PM
that was cold, I love it

Eyelusion
06-25-2012, 04:56 PM
I'm assuming this is IOS?

On Android it goes to google play, then select what credit card you want to use and then you have to click again to buy and then again a confirm to buy :/

I always make it to the third confirm and then my senses kick in and decide that this is an impulse buy and I don't buy lol

Yup, IOS, iPhone 4-S. After I accept once at the iTunes store to purchase gold, it does not ask again unless you exit the app and start again. If I leave it open, it's also open to the mindless clicking..oh damnit, I just bought a bunch of cash or gold misclick.

There's many nights when I'm dragging @ss, staying up to late, and just want to empty my stamina bar or open one more event box, etc....and sh1t happens!

Eyelusion
06-25-2012, 07:18 PM

Koralene,

Did I just read you sig correctly? Quit?

Beardy
06-25-2012, 08:54 PM

+ 1 (Dudeman speaks the truth)

Khayman
06-25-2012, 11:24 PM
Khaydaughter- C'mon dad, let me collect the money
Khayman- Sure, why not?

She's six and it goes from 1450 golds to 38 golds :....(

Don't know about how she spent it, probably the 2 new Veyrons in the inventory and some kind of long "finish now".

Was MY ONLY fault but a confirm button is required. We need it cause mistakes, lags, etc.