PDA

View Full Version : Story On The 30% More Attack From Ground Units

War Priest
06-24-2012, 09:46 PM
Read that somebody emailed support about it but never knew what support said. Anybody know?

Corsair
06-24-2012, 09:52 PM
Supposedly that the boost is hidden right now but they are hoping to make it unhidden soon, I think they said by the end of the event or maybe it was the end of the week.

Did you manage to get it? I know you and McDoc were close.

stricker
06-24-2012, 09:53 PM
Read that somebody emailed support about it but never knew what support said. Anybody know?

how could we wp!!! somebody never knew what support said!!!

CAPT.GIN
06-24-2012, 09:54 PM
Supposedly that the boost is hidden right now but they are hoping to make it unhidden soon, I think they said by the end of the event or maybe it was the end of the week.

Hmmm that's very strange...

Warfiend
06-24-2012, 09:58 PM
IIRC, it will become visible after an update the way boost buildings needed an update to make their boosts visible. Or something like that.

War Priest
06-24-2012, 09:59 PM

Yeah, got it with 1 hour left.

manbeast
06-24-2012, 10:24 PM
IIRC, it will become visible after an update the way boost buildings needed an update to make their boosts visible. Or something like that.

this. they said they are working on an update and it will include making this boost visible. hopefuly it also includes a corps of engineers building :)

Corsair
06-24-2012, 10:31 PM
Yeah, got it with 1 hour left.Nice, but that's cutting it close! SOL without the extra two days. You used McDoc's method, right? Would have sucked to not get it after blowing all that gold, but that's gambling for ya!

mickymacirl
06-25-2012, 01:19 AM
Talked to CJ by email and he said that it will be applied after the event as it was currently hidden (few days ago)

I haven't noticed the boost just yet so I'd imagine it is still to be fixed.

mickymacirl
06-25-2012, 01:20 AM
Nice, but that's cutting it close! SOL without the extra two days. You used McDoc's method, right? Would have sucked to not get it after blowing all that gold, but that's gambling for ya!

I've been using that method from day 1 and its always worked fine. First 8 or 9 with gold then the rest cash opens with as little boxes on hand as possible.

Miner
06-25-2012, 06:14 AM

I emailed support. They have not answered. got it with 3 hours left. Burnt a ton of gold in a panic towards the end (actually, towards both ends thanks to extension)

Jp lfs
06-25-2012, 09:38 AM
I lost a unit yesterday that would only be taken to battle if the boost was active, but when I buy a replacement my stats don't change. So based on the evidence, the boost is working, but still invisible. This is actually a really annoying problem for me, because I am completely unable to plan unit purchases until the numbers are accurate. I have also contacted support, but no response. They used this same prize in CC before the event in MW, so there is no reason it shouldn't be fixed by now.

Speed ump
06-26-2012, 09:39 AM
Sure would be nice to know what's going on. Really surprised I don't see more discussion here about this. No definite word from funzio that I have seen, just I heard this or that.

Miner
06-26-2012, 11:15 AM
Sure would be nice to know what's going on. Really surprised I don't see more discussion here about this. No definite word from funzio that I have seen, just I heard this or that.

I've had a ticket open for several days. Just bumped them again on it. Trying to get a straight answer.

stricker
06-26-2012, 11:33 AM
you're pm is full man... clear it and let me know when... thx

Speed ump
06-26-2012, 06:36 PM
It's all deleted now.

Lordsloss
06-26-2012, 06:46 PM
I'd like to know too. My attack is now at 52,000 and my defense 48,000 and I was attacked by a guy and won so I went to attack him back. He had stats of attack at 58,000 and defense at 55,000. I attacked him and won twice in a row. Surely the invisible boost can't be that much? I only have like 39 skill points in my attack column.

Miner
06-28-2012, 05:10 AM

Just got a response from support on this issue. Not much help. The response read "We are looking into issues with the 30% ground unit boost right now. Thank you for your patience and understanding."

Jp lfs
06-28-2012, 11:30 AM
I also got a response from support, finally, but it was the usual useless style that I get when Viet handles my tickets- "We are looking into the issues now." Ticket closed.

Ticket closed? Gee, thanks for the help.

When CJ handles my tickets, I get full explanations, and actual help and resolution. CJ rocks!!

Smudge
06-28-2012, 12:11 PM
I also got a response from support, finally, but it was the usual useless style that I get when Viet handles my tickets- "We are looking into the issues now." Ticket closed.

Ticket closed? Gee, thanks for the help.

When CJ handles my tickets, I get full explanations, and actual help and resolution. CJ rocks!!
I sent in a ticket awhile ago and this was there response.
I have checked and the bonus is active on your account. You will be able to see it in the upcoming update.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,

S

Copenhagen
07-01-2012, 10:11 PM
Is anyone seeing the boost "visible" in the stats yet?

War Priest
07-01-2012, 10:11 PM
No! Especially that I have a 600 attack unit.

Warfiend
07-01-2012, 10:13 PM
Nope. And I'm still not seeing a boost in my mission payouts either. Last time I checked anyway, was a few days back.

Copenhagen
07-01-2012, 10:24 PM
No! Especially that I have a 600 attack unit.

Congrats WP! I like mine too. Be cool if the boost was applied to the units and take that bad boy up to 800.

stricker
07-01-2012, 10:25 PM
go suck an egg out of the end of that tanks barrel... i'm in a bad mode tonight!!! lol darnit!!!

War Priest
07-01-2012, 10:26 PM
Congrats WP! I like mine too. Be cool if the boost was applied to the units and take that bad boy up to 800.

So you made it? You been keeping it a secret?

War Priest
07-01-2012, 10:26 PM
go suck an egg... i'm in a bad mode tonight!!! lol darnit!!!

Haha I can tell by your location.

Copenhagen
07-01-2012, 10:32 PM
So you made it? You been keeping it a secret?

Been out of town for a week so haven't been following the forum. This is gonna piss Stricker off even furher, but I blew through the Boss event in under 24 hours only using gold at 23, 26-30. Reset Health pack twice and used the Heavy hitter option once for each of those 5 bosses.

Loot was crap. Got one rare (blue plane) and the stats don't match the pop-up at level 75.

stricker
07-01-2012, 11:18 PM
you suck cope!!! ;p j/k

Condolences because i curse you to get rats in your bed tonight!!!

btw... don't highlight the text above... ;p

bigflan
07-01-2012, 11:22 PM
you suck cope!!! ;p j/k

Condolences because i curse you to get rats in your bed tonight!!!

btw... don't highlight the text above... ;p
Stricker tansy very nice of you to say not

Copenhagen
07-01-2012, 11:24 PM
@ Flanny - What happened to your avatar? Did Stricker make that beauty for you?

bigflan
07-01-2012, 11:26 PM
@ Flanny - What happened to your avatar? Did Stricker make that beauty for you?I got it from the final fantasy info site

stricker
07-01-2012, 11:53 PM
...what an insult cope!!! looks like flan picked it off 4m4zon.com while looking for this years treat or treat costume!!! hahaha

Copenhagen
07-02-2012, 12:18 AM
...what an insult cope!!! looks like flan picked it off 4m4zon.com while looking for this years treat or treat costume!!! hahaha

Hahaha ;p

I can't believe b-flan didn't take McDoc up on his offer.

Mcdoc
07-02-2012, 01:53 AM
Hahaha ;pI can't believe b-flan didn't take McDoc up on his offer.Yeah - all that gold could have landed Flan an 600 attack Tank. Instead he just has a weird avatar :/

Miner
07-02-2012, 10:50 AM
Just bumping this thread... any updates? I have no idea if it's applied or not. If it is, it's invisible. Last response I had from support was that they were "looking into the issue". That was on 6/28.

Poopenshire
07-02-2012, 10:52 AM
i still cannot see it on my stats, I have an idea of what it should be though.

Miner
07-09-2012, 07:39 AM
So, I just got another response from support on this topic... Laughable.

"Thank you for the report. That will be going into a future update."

So, win the 10th item in an event, but you can't have the boost until "a future update".

Copenhagen
07-09-2012, 02:14 PM
So, I just got another response from support on this topic... Laughable.

"Thank you for the report. That will be going into a future update."

So, win the 10th item in an event, but you can't have the boost until "a future update".

I recieved the same follow up response. Concerning that the first response was that the boost was there, however just invisible. From this response, now it seems that it isn't there at all.

Jp lfs
07-09-2012, 02:21 PM
From looking at my top attack units, the boost was active at one point, but not visible. From just doing a quick recheck, it looks like it is not active now at all.

Also, we were originally told by support that it would be fixed in the next update, but the epic boss update did not fix it. In fact it may have removed it. I have also had more crashes in the past week than in the previous three months combined.

Jp lfs
07-09-2012, 02:22 PM
At what point do these issues go from "Annoying, but I can live with it." to "I paid for a product that is not working to agreed upon specifications?"

Jp lfs
07-09-2012, 02:38 PM
I'd say just about now (3 events later)...and with the part two being more even more annoying.

Lol. I was just about to delete that post because I thought it was too cranky, but you already quoted it! I guess I'll let it stand now.

Hello Kitty
07-09-2012, 02:38 PM
Lol. I was just about to delete that post because I thought it was too cranky, but you already quoted it! I guess I'll let it stand now.I can delete if you want :)

Jp lfs
07-09-2012, 02:41 PM
I can delete if you want :)

No way! I feel totally vindicated now. I'm a sucker for anything when HK agrees!