PDA

View Full Version : KA on lock down

Slickster
06-24-2012, 08:03 PM
Is anyone else locked out of playing???? I have deleted app to many times to remember how many times I have tired this method . Any other ideas on how to go about getting home to my village

Joe Brown1
06-24-2012, 08:06 PM
No problems here - been on periodically all evening and just checked again. Sorry.

Hapl0
06-24-2012, 08:11 PM
It works fine by my side, maybe deleting and reinstalling will do the trick again.

CounterSniper
06-24-2012, 08:13 PM
Workin for me right now, but deleting and reinstalling is the only thing that has ever worked for me when i do get locked out.

Slickster
06-24-2012, 08:14 PM
It works fine by my side, maybe deleting and reinstalling will do the trick again. thanks guys for some reason that isn't working been unable to connect for about 4 hrs, I am able to play crime city , so who knows what the dealO is .... Anyhow thanks again guys

Slickster
06-24-2012, 08:16 PM
Workin for me right now, but deleting and reinstalling is the only thing that has ever worked for me when i do get locked out. @CS hey mate if I don't end up getting on can u please leave my porch light on and feed my two cats , they tend to tear things up if they don't eat :)

CounterSniper
06-24-2012, 08:25 PM
@CS hey mate if I don't end up getting on can u please leave my porch light on and feed my two cats , they tend to tear things up if they don't eat :)

No sweat bro! Hope you're back lickity split!

Kiss Of Death
06-24-2012, 08:45 PM
thanks guys for some reason that isn't working been unable to connect for about 4 hrs, I am able to play crime city , so who knows what the dealO is .... Anyhow thanks again guys

Common issue for me too. I am regularly re-installing KA because it can't connect to server or validation errors, often multiple re-installs fix it but its a right pain! so far no crashes today.

CC and MW always still work so no idea and must be a conflict with software on my iPhone. I did once find an app I had caused issues and removed it (Data compression software), then KA worked great. But since I have downloaded and ran another 20 apps since that time and the issue is back... having to work it out again.