PDA

View Full Version : Is there a simple way to tell who is gold player?

Ourpalace
06-24-2012, 06:36 PM
I can win but lose heavily with gold players even I have much high attacking power.

I normally only attack or raid people with defence power less than 70% of my attacking power. I can win all the time with some loses. However, when gold players with much strong weapons are involved, I lose expensive weapons.

I wonder if there is there a simple way that I can avoid such gold players.

CAPT.GIN
06-24-2012, 06:39 PM
Yes there is... Look at there accounts and if you see gold units(which are powerful units that you know you can't get as a free player) then it means there gold players! Look for units with high stats in the hundreds...

Mad
06-24-2012, 06:40 PM
I can win but lose heavily with gold players even I have much high attacking power.

I normally only attack or raid people with defence power less than 70% of my attacking power. I can win all the time with some loses. However, when gold players with much strong weapons are involved, I lose expensive weapons.

I wonder if there is there a simple way that I can avoid such gold players.

Yeah it is very simple for me. Just had a gold player attack me, my newsfeed read "you lost $600,306." that is how you tell lol.

JohnnyR
06-24-2012, 06:41 PM
However, when gold players with much strong weapons are involved, I lose expensive weapons.

The answer lies within your question. :-)

Check your rival's inventory.

Selfproclaimed
06-24-2012, 06:44 PM
Look at their inventory ,if you see units with 50+ stats and aren't valor or free. There gold . Stay away

bigflan
06-24-2012, 06:51 PM
Or you take the intellectual way out and stay low allied so you don't run into gold players aha

andymac106
06-24-2012, 06:52 PM
If you lose badly, then you know

Selfproclaimed
06-24-2012, 06:55 PM
Normally I can figure ones avatar out ,to each their own, but andymac,what is your avatar? Did you just out up the first pic you saw on ur laptop or something,lol

JohnnyR
06-24-2012, 07:01 PM
Yours is pretty badazz itself SP! Stricker's work? Man, we got some av champs up in this place!

Selfproclaimed
06-24-2012, 08:18 PM
Yep,strick hooked me up with the smoking hearts. I just look at Andy's and cant figure out why ..that..lol . I see rectangle at one end,circle at another,sort of looks like a vacuum attachment,lol

War Priest
06-24-2012, 08:19 PM
What I love to do is attack them to see if they have gold units. :p

stricker
06-24-2012, 09:07 PM
I just look at Andy's and cant figure out why ..that..lol . I see rectangle at one end,circle at another,sort of looks like a vacuum attachment,lol

andy is saying... square pegs don't fit in round holes!!! ;p

manbeast
06-24-2012, 10:26 PM
when i started playing i'd go to their sea inventory and look for the white and blue camo boat. but then they released it in a crate event and everyone has it. ever since then i dont care lol

Selfproclaimed
06-24-2012, 10:38 PM
Just bought 7 more 3 packs and only got 1 rare ...armored transporter. And 5 uncommons,all being the heli defender ,and **** load of commons.. Could of been better . I just hate when I buy a pack. Th first is always all commons ,then it forces me into buying more and more and more until I get a rare,lol

manbeast
06-24-2012, 10:43 PM
Just bought 7 more 3 packs and only got 1 rare ...armored transporter. And 5 uncommons,all being the heli defender ,and **** load of commons.. Could of been better . I just hate when I buy a pack. Th first is always all commons ,then it forces me into buying more and more and more until I get a rare,lol

making me feel guilty. :o

Selfproclaimed
06-24-2012, 11:24 PM
Guilty,how? If you got a lot of rares dropped or something,don't even tell me,lol. It'll only upset me