PDA

View Full Version : Seq's name the players game successor

Jhoemel
06-24-2012, 06:25 PM
Lets vote guys who will inherit the thread of Seq that we all love.

Lets vote and post who we voted, thanks :)

bigflan
06-24-2012, 06:28 PM
Okay I'm gonna say flan

andymac106
06-24-2012, 06:33 PM
Whoever feels that they deserve it

CAPT.GIN
06-24-2012, 06:33 PM
Okay I'm gonna say flan

I myself 2end that!!! Yea rite!!! Only when the world ends flan...

stricker
06-24-2012, 07:03 PM
wtcuss is this... lol

War Priest
06-24-2012, 07:23 PM
How do you plan to take over a thread?

spectra
06-24-2012, 07:49 PM
How do you plan to take over a thread?
Easy WP, just create one with the same name and add "2" at the end, it is not a take over. but a continuation of Seq's awesome idea

Jhoemel
06-24-2012, 08:08 PM
Easy WP, just create one with the same name and add "2" at the end, it is not a take over. but a continuation of Seq's awesome idea

Awesome, thats why i voted for you man

War Priest
06-24-2012, 08:09 PM

Ok, I nominate you now. By the way, how many people are left?

War Priest
06-24-2012, 08:12 PM
Wasn't it your idea partly too spec? You should do it then.

spectra
06-24-2012, 08:15 PM
last time i talked to seq, he told me 10 including my pic, so I guess 9 to go, then a very funny spin to continue the fun

spectra
06-24-2012, 08:17 PM
by the way, i am at waltmart in bellingham, WA, using wifi, later will go to fred mayer, if I go MIA is cause i do not have wife, roaming in the states is toooooooooo expensive, lol

Hello Kitty
06-24-2012, 08:18 PM
Wasn't it your idea partly too spec? You should do it then.Agree spectra, go for it! I mentioned stricker earlier because he's the clip art and image encyclopedia/expert. Didn't mean any offense, if taken - sorry about that! :(

and strick - don't try to make this about you... :)

stricker
06-24-2012, 09:02 PM
Agree spectra, go for it! I mentioned stricker earlier because he's the clip art and image encyclopedia/expert. Didn't mean any offense, if taken - sorry about that! :(

and strick - don't try to make this about you... :)

hahaha... ok... don't know why y'all chased all these rabbits around anyway... like i said on seq's thread. no and i will be away for the majority of july anyway... lol

i vote for spectra!!! ;p

spectra
06-24-2012, 09:05 PM
we could share the fun, I can get the pics and will send to stricker to add fun things to pics, and I will post them and follow the post since he might not have time to do so, just an idea...

stricker
06-24-2012, 09:13 PM
we could share the fun, I can get the pics and will send to stricker to add fun things to pics, and I will post them and follow the post since he might not have time to do so, just an idea...

thanks... but i'd rather not see them prior!!! ...i won't to vote and poke fun at them!!! hahaha ;p

so... when does the spectra party start???

spectra
06-24-2012, 09:25 PM
thanks... but i'd rather not see them prior!!! ...i won't to vote and poke fun at them!!! hahaha ;p

so... when does the spectra party start???
As soon as I get pictures from those that are pending

Buggs1a
06-24-2012, 10:21 PM

Me me me me me me

manbeast
06-24-2012, 10:23 PM
what happened to seqwins?? he was doin such a good job

Corsair
06-24-2012, 10:41 PM
Seq is off to train in the SoCal desert for a few months, then off to the barren wastelands of south Asia. Typical minimal warning from the powers that be.

I call closed on this. Spectra, when you are ready, my suggestion is you start a part 2 thread, copy/paste the pic links (not the votes) from Seq's first post into your first post, link back to Seq's thread, then maybe add one or two more posts after that as reserved posts. Then go from there, 2 or so per day seemed like a nice pace. Again, just a suggestion.

Thanks for picking it up, definitely fun to see everyone. Hopefully folks will onward their pics onward to you.

spectra
06-24-2012, 11:26 PM
Seq is off to train in the SoCal desert for a few months, then off to the barren wastelands of south Asia. Typical minimal warning from the powers that be.

I call closed on this. Spectra, when you are ready, my suggestion is you start a part 2 thread, copy/paste the pic links (not the votes) from Seq's first post into your first post, link back to Seq's thread, then maybe add one or two more posts after that as reserved posts. Then go from there, 2 or so per day seemed like a nice pace. Again, just a suggestion.

Thanks for picking it up, definitely fun to see everyone. Hopefully folks will onward their pics onward to you.

Thanks Corsair
great suggestion, will do
for those of you that want, send me a PM and if you cannot post your pic in the pM, I will sent you my personal email

Let's keep this thread alive for Seq, I know he will be happy to see the rest of the gang, whenever he gets a change to take a quick look at the forum
Cheers
Cheers

Jhoemel
06-25-2012, 02:42 AM
Nice spectra, you are the captain of the ship now

Mackdaddy
06-25-2012, 06:52 AM
Congrats Spectra. Looking forward to some entertaining posts!

spectra
06-25-2012, 09:52 AM
Wasn't it your idea partly too spec? You should do it then.

Agree spectra, go for it! I mentioned stricker earlier because he's the clip art and image encyclopedia/expert. Didn't mean any offense, if taken - sorry about that! :(

Guys I need to clear the "air" just went through the whole thread and realize a couple of post that need to be clear

I want to apologize for any confussion, but to be honest the thread was 100% Seq's idea, he deserves 100% of the credit, I would never dream to taking credit for what is not mine.
I PM Seq about a fun twist he could do on the game so that we could continue having fun and bonding our friendships here at the forum, He posted on his thread that he liked the my idea (perhaps part of the confusion), but that is for the "second" part after all pending pictures were reveal.

HK, you did not offend me, not even with those "claws" of yours (avatar), you are too cute (both avatar and you)

I want to thank all for your support, but in fact we are all supporting Seq by maintaining his therad alive, that way whenever he misses us (which I am sure he already is) he will pop up and have some laugh (at our expenses of course) reading the thread

Well as soon as I get pictures I will continue Seq's work, so WFT is everyone waiting for?
DO NOT MAKE ME SEND ........THE FLAN!!!!!!!!!!!! .......AFTER YOU, BECAUSE I WILL...............LOL

Cheers

War Priest
06-25-2012, 10:13 AM
Seqs post mentioned it was some of your's, his, and somebody else's idea. :rolleyes:

Hello Kitty
06-25-2012, 11:39 AM
Thanks so much for picking this up spectra! You rock. It's a lot of work and will be greatly appreciated and aweseome fun for all. Cheers. Can't wait to see the next forum friend.

stricker
06-25-2012, 11:51 AM
let's go spec!!! ...i think kitty needs to submit a trick pic!!! ...wait, that might be taken differently than i meant it!!! ;p

Selfproclaimed
06-25-2012, 12:00 PM
It was my idea to turn it into a guessing game, me,seq,lady fizz,and poop discussed this in the other forum. And me and seq discussed putting the idea into motion. We initially were going to look elsewhere for someone who could post the pictures in batches of 5-6 first and list the names ,and let everyone try and figure out who's who that way. But capt gin had started a similar thread ( after catching wind of what me and seq were going to do ) ,so we rushed into it and just posted my pic to get it started and killed Gins thread for trying to steal it. After seeing the success with just one pic at a time,we just stuck with that instead of the batches. I don't mind spectra or strick taken over the thread. I simply ask that no one provide false pictures to pawn off as themselves.

Mcdoc
06-25-2012, 12:11 PM
I would like to add the requst that on you new thread, let the first post be the cumulative list like it is, votes too if you wish, reserve the 2nd post for the current "un-revealed" photo :). Makes it a lot less editing if you want to quote the current photo :)

Or Vice Versa - let the 1st post be the current pic and the 2nd post be the revealed list :) that might be even faster to look at without having to scroll scroll scroll down :)

stricker
06-25-2012, 12:17 PM
It was my idea to turn it into a guessing game, me,seq,lady fizz,and poop discussed this in the other forum.
self: +0.00000251113
;p

I don't mind spectra or strick taken over the thread. I simply ask that no one provide false pictures to pawn off as themselves.
...here is a pic of me self :P
http://www.funzio.com/forum/image.php?u=28501&dateline=1340468667

Selfproclaimed
06-25-2012, 12:34 PM
Lol. I have no idea what u mean with the numbers