PDA

View Full Version : Valor/Casualty boosts not working!!!!

manbeast
06-24-2012, 04:00 PM
I have the satellite smasher and the elite mps vessel. I still get only 1 valor on most of my raids and I get 1 valor from some attacks. FIX IT!!!!!!!!! I want my valor. And while you're at it you can fix the casaulty reduction from the BDF. My max casualty went from 4 to 5 since receiving the unit! Doesnt seem like a 20% reduction to me!!!! FIX IT!!!!

It must be nice to have won a unit with a boost that actually works!!! I sent a ticket in on this issue and it was completely ignored so I don't expect a response here. Just venting

bigflan
06-24-2012, 04:01 PM
I have the satellite smasher and the elite mps vessel. I still get only 1 valor on most of my raids and I get 1 valor from some attacks. FIX IT!!!!!!!!! I want my valor. And while you're at it you can fix the casaulty reduction from the BDF. My max casualty went from 4 to 5 since receiving the unit! Doesnt seem like a 20% reduction to me!!!! FIX IT!!!!

It must be nice to have won a unit with a boost that actually works!!! I sent a ticket in on this issue and it was completely ignored so I don't expect a response here. Just ventingSometiems you get 0 valor frm raids or attacks

manbeast
06-24-2012, 04:02 PM
i never got 0 valor. ever. and i had 5k attacks before winning either unit

Q Raider
06-24-2012, 04:25 PM
No Valor from an attack or raid happens to me occasionally, perhaps 1 in 100.

The thing I do notice is if you lose a unit in an Attack your Valor is almost always very low at 1 or 2 whereas I can often get a dozen or more if their are no losses.

manbeast
06-24-2012, 04:34 PM
No Valor from an attack or raid happens to me occasionally, perhaps 1 in 100.

The thing I do notice is if you lose a unit in an Attack your Valor is almost always very low at 1 or 2 whereas I can often get a dozen or more if their are no losses.

i'll have to pay more attention to that.

I love these bonuses, but i feel like we should be given some kind of confirmation they are working. for instance "units saved by infirmary" "units saved by BDF" "extra valor from mps or sat. smasher"

show me the money!! haha

Q Raider
06-24-2012, 05:19 PM
Good point re the confirmation Manbeast.

At least with the Elite Heavy you can actually see it work. Do a PVE mission to payout and when you hit the vault you get to watch the 30% bonus go in. Finally did the final hit on the boss of the inner city canal. 30% on top of the initial 5mil payout looks very nice whirring away.

Only downer was got the booby prize rather than the top loot.

Mackdaddy
06-24-2012, 05:40 PM
Same with the 30% off upgrade costs. It's working just fine. Just upgraded to a Nano 4 for the bargain price of $63,112,000.
Having the same frustrations with the valor bonus. Sometimes only getting 1 valor point as well.

JohnnyR
06-24-2012, 06:03 PM
The invisible bonuses don't do much for me either.

I think stating the actual bonus on the unit would go a long way too.

Hellstorm
06-24-2012, 06:09 PM
Don't look a gifted horse in the mouth

JohnnyR
06-24-2012, 06:24 PM

Most people return gifts that don't work....

manbeast
06-24-2012, 08:45 PM
Same with the 30% off upgrade costs. It's working just fine. Just upgraded to a Nano 4 for the bargain price of $63,112,000.
Having the same frustrations with the valor bonus. Sometimes only getting 1 valor point as well.

if i could have a single bonus thus far, it would be that one!!! i was so mad when i didnt get the draughtmen. I was on nine, playing in OT, and my app crashed while i was looking at my inventory!! i was furious!! thats definitely a game changer. congrats on getting it. you have a huge advantage in the game.

i agree. but i'm not so sure these horses are gifted!! lol they dont seem to do anything. especially my bdf!! my casualties went up 20% not down. I fought HARD for that unit. pvp almost 24 hrs a day for 4 days. exhausting.

Most people return gifts that don't work....

i dont want to return it!! i just want it to work!! lol

Ferr
06-25-2012, 12:10 AM
Most people dont pay for gifts

Hellstorm
06-25-2012, 03:23 AM
You guys are too spoiled!

Khimsoo
06-25-2012, 04:08 AM
It's a relief to see this cos I didn't win any of the valor units at all. Haha

mickymacirl
06-25-2012, 04:13 AM
I'd have to agree, don't see much extra valor at all. Did anyone raise a support ticket in relation to this?

mickymacirl
06-25-2012, 04:14 AM
It's a relief to see this cos I didn't win any of the valor units at all. Haha

Hey Khim, see you got the bear unit, notice any increase in attack with it yet? BTW got ur email, I will do that this evening.

manbeast
06-25-2012, 08:58 PM
I'd have to agree, don't see much extra valor at all. Did anyone raise a support ticket in relation to this?

i sent 1 ticket and they ignored it. thinking about sending another to test out their improved support lol