PDA

View Full Version : Crime City Mark, please ask event coordinators to add variety to event loot

cookie monster
06-24-2012, 03:57 PM
I know this has been brought up before, but looking at this on a general level here's what we have:

2 melee items, 1 vehicle, 2 RP bonuses, 2 cash bonuses.

there are no guns, no explosives, and no henchmen.

I'm not saying that the consolation prizes for opening something should be awesome every time, but I think everyone is sick of getting the same stuff over and over.

Whatever happened to the ARX 130?
What happened to the henchmen?
Why not do something with the vehicles similiar to what you do with the melee items? Have two but one better defensively while the other is better offensively?

Just my thoughts. I can't speak for everyone, but I get the feeling this general opinion is shared by many on this site.

7rs60
06-24-2012, 04:15 PM
Is henchmen the "1 Extra Mafia"? Because I've still been getting that this event.

MaddSkillz
06-24-2012, 04:16 PM
+1 except for the henchmen. They are a complete waste. Same reason why I wouldn't spend gold to buy one.

cookie monster
06-24-2012, 04:19 PM
+1 except for the henchmen. They are a complete waste. Same reason why I wouldn't spend gold to buy one.

Why are they a waste?

cookie monster
06-24-2012, 04:19 PM
Is henchmen the "1 Extra Mafia"? Because I've still been getting that this event.

Really? Dammit. I haven't gotten one in during the last three events.

Dipstik
06-24-2012, 04:20 PM
Henchmen are well worth the gold. They always follow orders and they fight better. Also, they always take the ugly chick when playing wing man.

DLSmooth
06-24-2012, 04:24 PM
I still get the ARX 160 from time to time. Would like to see some variety now tho.

cookie monster
06-24-2012, 05:11 PM
I still get the ARX 160 from time to time. Would like to see some variety now tho.

Maybe I've leveled past it... that doesn't seem right, though.

DLSmooth
06-24-2012, 05:30 PM
Maybe I've leveled past it... that doesn't seem right, though.
Well looks like its an under lvl 81 event item so maybe its been a longer time since I got one than I thought lol.

Gaming Will
06-24-2012, 06:13 PM
Guys the henchmen stopped at level 81.

PawnXIIX
06-24-2012, 06:34 PM
I'm glad there are no guns to be had, I have so many of them that even if the guns had decent stats they'd still not be replacing other guns I have...so i'm fine with not having guns as rewards.

This was already brought up and it feels like you guys are nagging the devs...please just let them work in peace. We already were told that there is a change upcoming, I could swear, and breathing down their necks about it isn't helping :/

I personally feel happy about getting these items.

KemoKidd
06-24-2012, 09:01 PM

I'd rather get a fail then an extra mob member. I feel like this is such a waste of a box, crate or whatever the event is. There are so many different and VERY easy ways to quickly build your mob. There is never any reason to spend gold or to act like this is a prize in an event.

cookie monster
06-24-2012, 09:58 PM
I'd rather get a fail then an extra mob member. I feel like this is such a waste of a box, crate or whatever the event is. There are so many different and VERY easy ways to quickly build your mob. There is never any reason to spend gold or to act like this is a prize in an event.

Maybe I'm weird, I'd much rather get a henchman than post my code on a website and take on anyone who sends a request. I've only got 6 real people listed in my mafia, and I don't like the idea of having to greatly expand that number just to add members to my mob.

cookie monster
06-24-2012, 10:00 PM
I'm glad there are no guns to be had, I have so many of them that even if the guns had decent stats they'd still not be replacing other guns I have...so i'm fine with not having guns as rewards.

This was already brought up and it feels like you guys are nagging the devs...please just let them work in peace. We already were told that there is a change upcoming, I could swear, and breathing down their necks about it isn't helping :/

I personally feel happy about getting these items.

I did an inventory analysis, and guns were actually my weakest section. I'm stockpiling for RPGs, but in the mean time, I'd rather pay 9,500 and get a gun that raises my ATK and DEF a couple points than more EU batons and enhanced bikes, which do nothing for me.

cookie monster
06-24-2012, 10:05 PM
Okay, I think I've been asking this the wrong way. Is there anyone who doesn't have more than 200 members in their mafia already who doesn't want henchmen?

PawnXIIX
06-25-2012, 12:05 AM
I think guns are your weakest section because you weren't here for M4s? I don't know how long you've been playing personally. I think the next gun that gets replaced for me is 15 attack/10 defense. That was a few mafia ago.

Whereas a while ago I did a vehicle analysis and before ECBs it was around 4/4 so...I had a problem o.o