PDA

View Full Version : Dreno33 taking down the tent? What?

Dreno33
06-24-2012, 03:25 PM
Don't get your panties in a bunch, haha. But yes, I am not camping anymore (for now). I am going to level up slowly by raiding only Supply Depots and Armories against people I can for sure win against (to keep my perfect ratios). In doing so, I will be given minimal exp per BP gained. I will level up to 13 and upgrade the Cement Factory continuously to lvl 10. Then level up to 16 and upgrade the composite to 10. After, i will continue camping to get the already unlocked and built $ building up to lvl 10 before continuing on PvPing.

Surprised? Thoughts? Comments?

JMC
06-24-2012, 03:28 PM
What are you gonna do when you lose a battle.

Dreno33
06-24-2012, 03:28 PM
Just went to raid my first victim, wth? Never even noticed that the dumb red bar covers up the building level. grrr. Does this mean they can't be raided anymore or does this mean they have a full amount of cash in that building?

JohnnyR
06-24-2012, 03:30 PM
Just means its full. I like seeing red bars, lol-unless they cover the level as you just experienced.

War Priest
06-24-2012, 03:30 PM
In my eyes I see a waste of game life. Before you even get to expeirence all the fun either the game will be dead or you will be.

bigflan
06-24-2012, 03:33 PM
I don't understand get out there and have fun it's not fun when the game is dead and there is no server

Dreno33
06-24-2012, 03:34 PM
In my eyes I see a waste of game life. Before you even get to expeirence all the fun either the game will be dead or you will be.

the whole purpose of my camping is to make a personal achievement with myself, keep a great W:L ratio and try to buy the BEST units available and maintain them fully stocked in my army. whats wrong with that?

War Priest
06-24-2012, 03:35 PM
the whole purpose of my camping is to make a personal achievement with myself, keep a great W:L ratio and try to buy the BEST units available and maintain them fully stocked in my army. whats wrong with that?

I know, I get your goals. But way before you ever own 2000 aircraft carriers, the game will be dead. I mean look at all the great events you already missed out on.

bigflan
06-24-2012, 03:35 PM
the whole purpose of my camping is to make a personal achievement with myself, keep a great W:L ratio and try to buy the BEST units available and maintain them fully stocked in my army. whats wrong with that?Your not going anywhere we are saying the game will be dead when your ready to fight and then you will cry and regret it

Dreno33
06-24-2012, 03:37 PM
Your not going anywhere we are saying the game will be dead when your ready to fight and then you will cry and regret it

lol is that what you would do, flan?

manbeast
surprised- yes
thoughts- its about time
comments- wouldnt upgrade the infirmary to lvl 10. upgrades are LONG and the last 2 are very costly. most of us dont think the infirmary even works. and even if it does, it wont do anything for a camper like yourself. you're only bringing 8 units to battle lol you probably never lose anything

Arizona
Abandon all hope MW players. The beast has finally woken. Run...run and cower as his lone scout slaughters army after army that stand in his way. Hehe!

Aidan
Nothing wrong with that but i will tell you now that it is impossible for you to keep perfect zero L.

War Priest
06-24-2012, 03:38 PM
(Dreno, buy gold units!) :)

bigflan
06-24-2012, 03:39 PM
The sad thing is I'm the only one with the first ever event unit the sand shock troop sad days I know

War Priest
06-24-2012, 03:39 PM
Nothing wrong with that but i will tell you now that it is impossible for you to keep perfect zero L.

Right on that. Even I can't defend some raids even though I can defend their attacks.

JMC
06-24-2012, 03:40 PM
If you ever get to the high levels, not even the top tier, even like level 75-100, that ratio is going to get ruined. Unless of course you start pumping out tons of gold units, in which case all your camping for economy would of been useless :P

Dreno33
06-24-2012, 03:40 PM
surprised- yes
thoughts- its about time
comments- wouldnt upgrade the infirmary to lvl 10. upgrades are LONG and the last 2 are very costly. most of us dont think the infirmary even works. and even if it does, it wont do anything for a camper like yourself. you're only bringing 8 units to battle lol you probably never lose anything

WOW - i feel stupid. I didnt mean infirmary. I'm talking about the "lowers construction cost" boost building. I forgot the name of it apparently. LOL. i meant the Cement Factory!! hahahahaha

bigflan
06-24-2012, 03:41 PM
Hey guess what yay my airfield is level 10

JMC
Right on that. Even I can't defend some raids even though I can defend their attacks.

When someone raids you, the loss doesn't get added to your fights lost/raids lost. At least not in my experience.

bigflan
Bf2 bomber time yay I'm gonna be a force to be reckoned with

Arizona
06-24-2012, 03:42 PM
Gotta agree there, and if you don't add us as allies, everyone will want to be the first to break you!

Dreno33
Abandon all hope MW players. The beast has finally woken. Run...run and cower as his lone scout slaughters army after army that stand in his way. Hehe!

lol my attack is 579 and Defense is 755 with 2 allies (added my cousin to help him out) and everyone else I've checked out is like 40 A/D. haha

bigflan
I remember my perfect record then it shattered and picked up 300 loses with 400 wins now at 2700 wins with 450 loses I learned my lesson

Dr. Dengus
06-24-2012, 03:45 PM
surprised- yes
thoughts- its about time

Agreed, don't waste precious time and $$ on something so minimal. How many units are you planning on bringing to battle? I'm guessing a small amount, so your casualties are going to be low to non-existent. Plus you can control the units you lose, and with your economy you could easily replace the cheap ones you lose every now and then.

manbeast
06-24-2012, 03:47 PM
Bf2 bomber time yay I'm gonna be a force to be reckoned with

nope. you'll always be a joke. stop high jacking.

WOW - i feel stupid. I didnt mean infirmary. I'm talking about the "lowers construction cost" boost building. I forgot the name of it apparently. LOL. i meant the Cement Factory!! hahahahaha

its all good bro. thats probably a good idea. i quit upgrading my cement factory at lvl 5 bc i felt it was taking too much time for just a 1% reduction. i can raise my IPH by 5% in the time it takes to reduce costs by 1% lol. now if a lvl 10 cement factory had a 30% reduction like that one event unit, then i'd be all over it!!!

Dreno33
06-24-2012, 03:47 PM
Agreed, don't waste precious time and $$ on something so minimal. How many units are you planning on bringing to battle? I'm guessing a small amount, so your casualties are going to be low to non-existent. Plus you can control the units you lose, and with your economy you could easily replace the cheap ones you lose every now and then.

check my reply, i meant the cement factory, lol. stupid me

Arizona
06-24-2012, 03:48 PM

Seriously good luck to you. It must have got boring tho, doing nothing.

Dr. Dengus
06-24-2012, 03:49 PM

Ahhh. How does one confuse the infirmary and cement factory :p . That's good, I was going to say I saw you only have 2 allies. So with only 8 units being checked in battle, casualties will be reaaaally low.

bigflan
06-24-2012, 03:49 PM
Hey Dreno good call mine was at Lv 2 brought it up to Lv 6 in a week and am happy makes buildings affordable

Dreno33
06-24-2012, 03:54 PM
Ahhh. How does one confuse the infirmary and cement factory :p . That's good, I was going to say I saw you only have 2 allies. So with only 8 units being checked in battle, casualties will be reaaaally low.

they are ALL locked still. i can't click them and check the name. i just forgot after no one talked about them for awhile

Dreno33
06-24-2012, 03:56 PM
its all good bro. thats probably a good idea. i quit upgrading my cement factory at lvl 5 bc i felt it was taking too much time for just a 1% reduction. i can raise my IPH by 5% in the time it takes to reduce costs by 1% lol. now if a lvl 10 cement factory had a 30% reduction like that one event unit, then i'd be all over it!!!

i figured that once it is level 10, all of the money i save from the builds and upgrades will be put towards my expansions. I just bought the 10m expansion today.

Dr. Dengus
06-24-2012, 04:10 PM
they are ALL locked still. i can't click them and check the name. i just forgot after no one talked about them for awhile

Yeah no worries dude just giving you a hard time. It's probably a good strategy to invest in the cement factory as early as possible anyway. In the sense that it will pay for itself sooner.

Q Raider
06-24-2012, 04:34 PM
Not sure if this is the case at your level but attacks and raids both give the same XP for me.

Attack gives better Valor return per hit, (plus bonus Valor and XP from PVP mission completions).
Raid is obviously a cash driven decision.

Thief
06-24-2012, 05:01 PM
When someone raids you, the loss doesn't get added to your fights lost/raids lost. At least not in my experience.

I had a bunch of Raids hit me a few days ago and they certainly went into the loss column for me. I try to keep track of my losses and after reading my news feed i checked because i was curious and my losses went up by 9.

Also @Dreno. I would reccomend having fun! Attack during events so you can participate and it will cause you to slowly level up just as you would like (perhaps a little faster than you are thinking) however keep in mind the higher level you are the more access you have to income buildings (up to level 60) therefore it's of my opinion you should have fun slowly leveling until you reach level 60 as this is the point when you can get the maximum camping effect (you can get anymore income from levels) Keep in mind also that i'm still 2 levels shy of level 60 but i try to only level during the events right now. I'm also making almost 500kIPH so that i can build my army to a max strenth once i reach 750k+ (although i would like to reach 1 million IPH i don't know if i'll have the patience)

Also people can easily raid you later in the game. I have 22k defense and i had someone with 13k raw offense (no more than level 1 boost upgrades) raid me with a 50% success rate. Just want you to realize this and not give up if you reach that point when someone does break your defense.

~Ace

JohnnyR
06-24-2012, 05:05 PM
You will LOVE PVP, especially if you've got great units and stats compared to your rivals. Meat shields for me are a necessity though, you might have to configure your lineup with some cheap low power units to protect your high power cash/valor units in later levels. YMMV...

Mackdaddy
06-24-2012, 05:17 PM
lol my attack is 579 and Defense is 755 with 2 allies (added my cousin to help him out) and everyone else I've checked out is like 40 A/D. haha

And I thought my son was a camper( his choice won't listen to his dad and level up). He is level 13 with 1964 attack and 2747 for defense.

boardgames rule
06-24-2012, 05:28 PM
Hey dreno33 will you add me 827 432 930. love to see your base

Hellstorm
06-24-2012, 06:16 PM
You must have confused something. Lost raids, caused by somebody else, do not add to your stats. Lost attacks do, whether somebody attacks you or you attack somebody else.

Hellstorm
06-24-2012, 06:17 PM
Everybody here leave dreno alone, he does well :) dreno... Don't be shy, go hit somebody. Once you taste blood you'll like it. Raid the big money buildings, it doesn't make a difference.

CAPT.GIN
06-24-2012, 06:32 PM
So.... Does this mean you will e adding more allies???! You can never go wrong with that...

stricker
06-24-2012, 07:21 PM
...still studying permaculture??? ...did that drop of molasses ever hit the floor??? ...how many crack are in the pilling paint now, three???

oh yeah... and remember, i can wait until next month for you to answer all of these questions dre... especially since there were more than 1... just type real slow and take lots of breaks, ok??? because i don't want to be responsible for getting your pulse rate above 21... ;p

Lordsloss
06-24-2012, 08:21 PM
What are your stats?

Dreno33
06-24-2012, 08:22 PM
LOL - I was playing MW3 on the PS3 with my older brother while he was over. We got to wave 28 on ARKADEN. dam that was good. died from one stupid mistake. he's pretty good for not playing!

anyways, so many questions to answer. lol. Let's begin.

Not sure if this is the case at your level but attacks and raids both give the same XP for me.

raiding a supply depot only gives ONE exp and around 7 BP's. thats a GREAT ratio.

@Dreno. I would reccomend having fun! Attack during events so you can participate and it will cause you to slowly level up just as you would like
need to be lvl 10 for events. I just levels to 8.

however keep in mind the higher level you are the more access you have to income buildings (up to level 60) therefore it's of my opinion you should have fun slowly leveling until you reach level 60 as this is the point when you can get the maximum camping effect
~Ace

not really since I can't upgrade EPP's to high levels b/c at lvl 60 MANY more will be stronger than me, not at lower levels. My few gold units won't dominate forever. only at lower levels.

You will LOVE PVP, especially if you've got great units and stats compared to your rivals. Meat shields for me are a necessity though, you might have to configure your lineup with some cheap low power units to protect your high power cash/valor units in later levels. YMMV...

(1) OH I DO!(: always have, haha
(2) i don't need meat shields for awhile. almost all of my 27 units are gold. most from early on crates.
(3) YMMV.... what? (i have a feeling I'm going to be made fun of for this, lol)

oh yeah... and remember, i can wait until next month for you to answer all of these questions dre... especially since there were more than 1... just type real slow and take lots of breaks, ok??? because i don't want to be responsible for getting your pulse rate above 21... ;p

i took my time replying, don't worry. ate a bowl of ice-cream as i read and replied to this thread, haha.

BTW, my leg is finally healing and the swelling has gone down some! my WHOLE ankle and shin is nasty yellow-colored tho. but hey, yellow means the later stages of bruising, yellow means good. lol. I should be able to go to work on tues, I'm off tomoro.

EDIT: another ? asked:

What are your stats?

LEVEL: 8

RECORD

Missions Completed:

Fights Won:

Fights Lost:

Raids Won:

Raids Lost:

ASSETS

# of Alliance Members:

# of Units:

Alliance Attack:

Alliance Defense:

Income Per Hour:

Money:

LAST Expansion Cost:

$10,000,000

JMC
06-24-2012, 08:48 PM
I had a bunch of Raids hit me a few days ago and they certainly went into the loss column for me. I try to keep track of my losses and after reading my news feed i checked because i was curious and my losses went up by 9.

Well i've been raided many times and they do not count. He probably attacked you somewhere in there as well.

In fact today, someone raided my airship hangar, my composites, my infirmary, my naval research center and my electronics facility. Then attacked me a bit and stopped when he was still losing half the time. My total losses went up by 3.

He would of had to of raided me at least 15 times to do what he did.

JohnnyR
06-24-2012, 09:01 PM
Dreno- YMMV=Your mileage may vary. Basically, your experiences might be different, as we are on 2 entirely different playing fields.

Hellstorm
06-25-2012, 03:25 AM
Exactly...

Q Raider
06-25-2012, 04:16 AM
Hey Dreno, Along the YMMV line I am pretty sure we started about the same time as you did ( mid March).
Currently am

Level 121
Missions Completed: 3577
Fights Won: 12386
Fights Lost: 531
Raids Won: 10599
Raids Lost: 164

Assets:
# of alliance members: 304
# of units: 5975
Alliance Attack: 33875
Alliance Defence: 38463
Income per Hour: 39725

Next Expansion: 2.3 million

Jhoemel
06-25-2012, 04:44 AM
Hey Dreno, Along the YMMV line I am pretty sure we started about the same time as you did ( mid March).
Currently am

Level 121
Missions Completed: 3577
Fights Won: 12386
Fights Lost: 531
Raids Won: 10599
Raids Lost: 164

Assets:
# of alliance members: 304
# of units: 5975
Alliance Attack: 33875
Alliance Defence: 38463
Income per Hour: 39725

Next Expansion: 2.3 million

I laugh man after reading your signature. Hahaha. So thats camping. For me its just waiting for energy, hahaha. By the way man we can do a little forum fight now coz we are close in allie count and level. Even if I know i will lose, haha

Dreno33
06-25-2012, 08:37 AM
A moment to remember: My First Fight(:
http://i50.tinypic.com/195n9g.png

War Priest
06-25-2012, 10:27 AM
Not bad for a first fight. :p

When are you going to own 500+ gold units?

Dreno33
06-25-2012, 03:21 PM
Not bad for a first fight. :p

When are you going to own 500+ gold units?

never, I'm not spending anymore money.

Maverick50727
06-25-2012, 08:08 PM

Also @Dreno. I would reccomend having fun! Attack during events so you can participate and it will cause you to slowly level up just as you would like (perhaps a little faster than you are thinking) however keep in mind the higher level you are the more access you have to income buildings (up to level 60) therefore it's of my opinion you should have fun slowly leveling until you reach level 60 as this is the point when you can get the maximum camping effect (you can get anymore income from levels) Keep in mind also that i'm still 2 levels shy of level 60 but i try to only level during the events right now. I'm also making almost 500kIPH so that i can build my army to a max strenth once i reach 750k+ (although i would like to reach 1 million IPH i don't know if i'll have the patience)

Also people can easily raid you later in the game. I have 22k defense and i had someone with 13k raw offense (no more than level 1 boost upgrades) raid me with a 50% success rate. Just want you to realize this and not give up if you reach that point when someone does break your defense.

~Ace

Sorry with JMC on this one incoming raids are not losses only your out going ones are. I've been trading raids against another players for a few days now. We are about equal stats and skill points it seems. I've won every raid on him and he has won every raid on me. I've raided him 726 times. He has raided me back even more. I haven't gone up any in raid losses.

@dreno, do what you think is right to meet your personal goals. We don't agree and play by our own styles. Purpose of forum is for opinions but the end decision is your own to compete on real $. I wouldn't go to the dark side like WP and waste all your hard work. I don't think you have the money anyway. Gold of course always wins but you can go far without buying a single gold unit. I just recently spent $1 + 15 gift card I had since XMAS to get the composite factory. I was going to wait until L150 before making my funzio donation for 6 months of fun. But just couldn't let the gold sale go buy and get the composites. So Maverick spending a $1 of his own money may just hijack your thread. But follow your own personal goals until you decide it is in your best interest to change/continue. I did.

But I could probably never camp like you. I like all parts of the game so I'm always on the move for challenge and adapt as I go. So maybe it is time for you to make a move but you decide.

War Priest
06-25-2012, 08:35 PM
Dreno, I have a question for you since you work at subway. Why do subway commercials make the adults have children's voices? Never got that... :rolleyes:

Thief
06-25-2012, 08:45 PM
Sorry with JMC on this one incoming raids are not losses only your out going ones are. I've been trading raids against another players for a few days now. We are about equal stats and skill points it seems. I've won every raid on him and he has won every raid on me. I've raided him 726 times. He has raided me back even more. I haven't gone up any in raid losses.

Well shoot! I can't figure out why i'm getting losses when i'm raided then? I believe both of you but now i'm going to have to have someone raid me again so i can verify.... Thanks for verifying/correcting me guys

manbeast
06-25-2012, 09:28 PM
someone raiding you certainly does not add to your failed raid stat lol. i only have like 70 failed raids but i've been raided hundreds of times by a single glitcher