PDA

View Full Version : What do YOU want to see in Crime City?

Dreno33
06-24-2012, 12:26 PM
>CLICK HERE (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36751-SUMMARY-What-YOU-want-to-see-in-Crime-City-so-far........)<
For this Poll's ORGANIZED Summary of YOUR IDEAS.

>CLICK HERE (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?12779-What-do-YOU-want-to-see-in-Crime-City)<
For Crime City Mark's Original Thread back in November 2011.

>CLICK HERE (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36737-What-do-YOU-want-to-see-in-Modern-War)<
For Modern War's version of this same Poll.

Like CCM said in his old thread, this is for content ONLY. Bugfixes, technical issues, cheaters, 499ers, etc is NOT what this Poll is about.

Anyways, I thought we should recreate the thread and see what you all think TODAY(:

You get ONE option to vote for, make it the one you want the most!

We need more constructive threads, I think when we all show a common need (aka "want") GREE may just consider it. Plus the results will be interesting to look at, too. Haha.

SUMMARY OF IDEAS
Credit to The Billionaire for compiling the info from this thread.

Funzio

Funzio encouraging good hood development.
Android and IOS get all content at the same time.
Get rid of cheaters from the game.
A confirmation pop-up before spending gold.

Player Stats Page

Break it down a bit more to show the following - # of guns, # of melee, # of explosives, # of armor & # of vehicles.
A "Hood Established" date on the stats page.
A stat for "Money lost to attacks and robberies to date".

Menu Page

Swap the "Add Funds" button and the "News" button.
Some sort of "Notes" button where players can mark their rivals and take notes on them.
Attack and Rob buttons on the news feed list for rivals that were unsuccessful in beating you.

Attack & Defense Stats

True defensive readout for both attack defense and rob defense stats.

Mafia

Some sort of "Friends" mob list so we can add our most visited hoods to it.
Some sort of search option for our mob lists.

Jobs & Goals

Better farmable loot from jobs.
Drop rates for loot gets better in areas if you level them up.
Epic Goals that take a lengthly amount of time to complete.
A "Ranking System" like they have in Modern War.

Events

Regular PvP Tournament's, fortnightly or monthly.
Regular Robbery Tournament's, fortnightly or monthly.
Gold needed for time reset should be reduced as time passes.
Rolling events.
A way to win gold through the scratchers once in a while as a limited offer.
A way to win gold as a limited item for an event of some type.
Add more strategy into the events.
Ability to open event boxes with RP points.
EPIC Boss event like in Modern War.
Make event loot more powerful. (500 RP!!! why the drop to 300 in the latest event)
Instead of a "better luck next time" message players should collect "Event Points" which they get to spend on a choice of bonus equipment in the 24hr period after an event has ended.
Events should be advertised 24hr before they start.
Every player should start with 10 boxes at the start of the event.
Run the events for the advertised time. 1 week consists of 7 x 24hr days!
More defensive Event prizes and bonuses.

Respect Points

A higher/fourth tier of respect items, including a respect explosive.
More defensive RP guns and cars.
Double RP weekends.
The type of loot and the amount of RP's earnt from PvP and robberies should relate to the defense stat of the rival. The stronger the rival the more respect/better loot.
Mix up the type of events being released and slow down the pace of them a little bit. We've only had one PvP event and no robbery event. The rest had all been 10th item events.

In-Game Cash

Make in game cash more meaningful.
Be able to withdraw instantly from the bank instead of the "Need More Money" option popping up.

Game Levels & Expansions

Expansions past the 30th expansion Maximum.
More levels past the 200 mark.

Buildings

Need more money buildings! So we can keep economists busy.
More buildings at the higher levels
Defense buildings not be labeled as worthless, and the way they work toward direct attacks needs to DRASTICALLY change.
Players should be able to upgrade money buildings and defence buildings at the same time.
Power Buildings which boost Guns,Armor,Explosives,Vehicles and Melee.
Buildings we can purchase with respect points.
Buildings that generate respect points and defense buildings produce respect for successfully defending your hood.
A building that produces gold.
More money back when we sell buildings.
Factory buildings that boost equipment stats or have the ability to upgrade equipment.
Upgrade times and amounts displayed for all buildings while upgrading another building.

Suggested Buildings

Shooting Range
Boxing Ring
Lawyers Office
Chop Shop
Court House
Coffee Shop
Supermarket
Gym
Bomb Making Factory

Decorations

Lots more decorations. Walls, grass, steel fences
The ability to display our vehicles in our hood.
On the iPad, other peoples hood decorations aren’t showing. Only buildings are visible.
Add water (pond, pool, beach?)
Change type of sidewalk and roads

Inventory

Better organised inventory's. Players should have the ability to sort attack and defense items from strongest to weakest.
Mob Market where you can sell items from your inventory.

Equipment

They should have a jet equivalent for each category costing around $84M each.
More high-end CASH equipment.
Better in game money equipment worth buying at all levels.
Have an "Armory" tab that players can move their unwanted equipment into.
Players should be able to sell their equipment.
RP explosive weapons.
The abilty to make explosives non consumable (Bomb Making Factory)

JuSt.SiCk
06-24-2012, 12:29 PM
I want a better organised inventory! Sort items after highest Attack/Defense. And maybe a short info about each item like where u dropped that item or anything else.

enahs1
06-24-2012, 12:33 PM
I vote equipment, I vote for this because I want all of the jobs that have no loot to have loot. And not just lame loot like hammers but some decent farmable loot

And new buildings ;)

Illuminati
06-24-2012, 12:33 PM
I'd love to see something "skill" based in the game which allows people to overcome those who gratuitously spend gold to inflate their stats by way of weapons, crates, event items, scratchers, etc. That would provide something more akin to actual PVP (Player vs Player) than the system in place right now which is nothing more than rewarding those who essentially buy "success".

koralene
06-24-2012, 12:39 PM
Do i have to choose one??? :) I want decorations, buildings, and equipment.

Luciferianism
06-24-2012, 12:39 PM
Equipment. Because money is so damn meaningless. They should have a jet equivalent for each category costing 84M each.

Dreno33
06-24-2012, 01:02 PM
Yeah, i voted for equipment as well. More high-end CASH equipment. Still promotes the spend age of gold. By more gold buildings to afford the expensive high-stat weapons

Khayman
06-24-2012, 01:09 PM
I want a better organised inventory! Sort items after highest Attack/Defense. And maybe a short info about each item like where u dropped that item or anything else.

OH, PLEASE FUNZIO, LISTEN TO THIS MAN!

Ps: http://i52.tinypic.com/1z36zp4.jpg

ShawnBB
06-24-2012, 01:32 PM
Need more money buildings! So we can keep economists busy.
Defensive RP guns and cars as well!

dudeman
06-24-2012, 01:50 PM
A higher/fourth tier of respect items, including a respect explosive. Consumable or not, I don't care.

fuzzy
06-24-2012, 02:01 PM
Wrong thread sorry

Dreno33
06-24-2012, 02:06 PM
Wrong thread sorry

wait What?

Zendfrim
06-24-2012, 03:52 PM
What do I want to see? Where to start...

I want to see in game money items worth buying at all levels.

I want to see defensive items and events.

I want to see a formal alliance system where I can willingly fund my alliances advancement.

I want to see a true defensive readout for both attack defense and rob defense.

I want to see defense buildings not be labeled as worthless, and the way they work toward direct attacks needs to DRASTICALLY change.

I want to see funzio encouraging good hood development. There ARE People out there willing to spend money to advance their hoods. I am one of them.

Most of all, I want things that are absolute, and less vague information, particularly about how defense works.

JuSt.SiCk
06-24-2012, 03:54 PM

I want to see a formal alliance system where I can willingly fund my alliances advancement.

I want to see defense buildings not be labeled as worthless, and the way they work toward direct attacks needs to DRASTICALLY change.

I want to see funzio encouraging good good development. There ARE People out there willing to spend money to advance their hoods. I am one of them.

Most of all, I want things that are absolute, and less vague information, particularly about how defense works.

I totaly agree.

The Billionaire
06-24-2012, 04:00 PM
I voted for equipment but i really want to see some sort of order to the inventory.

A button that sorts the weapons from highest att stat to lowest and another one that sorts the weapons from highest defence stat to lowest.

I've made numerous recommendations in the past, none of which have been implemented but the best of luck on your quest to get Funzio to give their customers what they want and not more ways to spend their hard earned money.

Below is some of the things i've suggested in the past

 I hate the fact i have to scroll through 500 people just to find one hood i want to visit. We need some sort of favourites mob list where we can add our bestest buddies to.
 Our ‘Inventory’ should be sorted by how powerful each weapon is and list the weapons in order from the most powerful to the least powerful.
 I hate the fact that my ‘Inventory’ has so many weapons in it and a lot of them don’t get used by my mafia. I think each player should have an ‘Armory’ where they can store weapons that aren’t being used by their mafia.
 Get rid of the ‘Loot’ tab, all the loot weapons are displayed under each category anyway. You could use this space as the ‘Armory’ for players to move the equipment into that they don’t want to or isn’t using by their mafia.
 I think you could make the ‘Stats’ page a lot more useful. I think you should do away with the ‘# of weapons’ and break it down a bit more to show the following - # of guns, # of melee, # of explosives, # of armor & # of vehicles. I’ve created a spreadsheet which I’m currently having to update every week to make sure my mafia is fully equipped with a piece of equipment from each category. By having the number of guns, melee, explosives, armor and vehicles as a ‘Stat’ on our ‘Profile’ page would enable every player to see which categories their mafia isn’t fully equipped in. This would also enable players to grow their ‘Inventory’ at the same rate they grow their mafia.
 Obviously space is short on the ‘Stats’ page but by moving the ‘Class’ info to the line below the mafia code would create space for the extra couple of lines needed to show the # of guns, # of melee, # of explosives, # of armor & # of vehicles.
 On the ‘Menu’ I think you should swap the position of the ‘Add Funds’ button with the ‘News’ button. I use the ‘News’ button quite a lot to take revenge on people who have robbed my hood and therefore it would be a lot easier if it was on the first ‘Menu’ page.
 I think you should be able to upgrade money buildings and defence buildings at the same time
 I think you should have a cheaper ‘gold’ explosive available. Having the hellfire missile at 150 gold bars as the cheapest gold explosive isn’t very friendly

I also play Crime City on my iPad but it doesn’t perform as well as the app on my iPhone. Please can you investigate the following?
 Events still aren’t showing on my iPad
 When I visit other peoples hoods their decorations aren’t shown. Only buildings are visible.

Dreno33
06-24-2012, 04:04 PM

I want to see funzio encouraging good hood development. There ARE People out there willing to spend money to advance their hoods. I am one of them.

I want to see you post more.

cookie monster
06-24-2012, 04:07 PM
In addition to to more goals, jobs, and event consolation item variety, I'd also like to see a note section we could have on our profile for players we want to watch (i.e. a hit list). Basically, if we find someone who we want to rob or someone who we might want to fight down the road to complete one of the fight goals we could tag them in this section and follow them to a degree. If they fall more than a few levels behind, they could get off list.

A lot of people are making lists like this already. This would allow you to do it in-game.

Plux
06-24-2012, 04:25 PM
Wishlist...It's just a thought
1. Power Buildings which boost Guns,Armour,Explosives,Vehicles,Melee and Construction Costs Reductions, Upgrade Cost Reductions and Expansions Cost Reductions.
2. Expansions past the 30th expansion Maximum. They cut a 1/5 of the previous maximum hood size out from what it looks like from my game centre info and that can be very very useful the extra space.
3. Decorations
4. When moving a building into position, make it move with your finger tip!!!!!!
5. PvP Tournament made regularly a fortnightly or monthly tournament (Top 100 Win only)
6. World Peace
7. The Moon on a Stick.

That's my wishlist. Cmon Father Christmas bring us your poor, your tired, your huddled masses and remember... Win One For The Gipper!!

Paulio
06-24-2012, 07:34 PM

Yes, I would like this, too. Along with a way to categorize your mafia, or at least create a favorites list.

Zendfrim
06-24-2012, 07:35 PM
Some very good ideas are on this page and I am sure if implemented, they would mean much more money for funzio in the long run. No reason not to implement these things immediately. The Billionaire has a great list of things mentioned a while ago with the inventory system and friend system that I fully support as well. Props to my friend Plux, I like the idea of buildings that make items stronger. that could be a whole new aspect of defense as far as buildings, and allow defensive players to really finally be something to worry about. Funzio! More profit to be made here!

Spartacus
06-24-2012, 07:51 PM
Some very good ideas are on this page and I am sure if implemented, they would mean much more money for funzio in the long run. No reason not to implement these things immediately. The Billionaire has a great list of things mentioned a while ago with the inventory system and friend system that I fully support as well. Props to my friend Plux, I like the idea of buildings that make items stronger. that could be a whole new aspect of defense as far as buildings, and allow defensive players to really finally be something to worry about. Funzio! More profit to be made here!

You seem like a smart person... I like all your ideas!

Max Power
06-24-2012, 07:55 PM
Many good lists here, most of which have been mentioned at some point in time.

I no longer have the energy for these long detailed requests. They have, without exception, been pointless so far.

Zendfrim
06-24-2012, 08:05 PM
Telling a company what would make their product better is never pointless.

Spartacus
06-24-2012, 08:05 PM
Asking for suggestions and not implementing any of them is pointless.

Dreno33
06-24-2012, 08:31 PM

Asking for suggestions and not implementing any of them is pointless.

I felt like these two read each others' minds. Those two post could literally be one sentence, divided by a comment and make a WHOLE LOT of sense.

Telling a company what would make their product better is never pointless, asking for suggestions and not implementing any of them is pointless.

Spartacus
06-24-2012, 08:35 PM
I felt like these two read each others' minds. Those two post could literally be one sentence, divided by a comment and make a WHOLE LOT of sense.

Telling a company what would make their product better is never pointless, asking for suggestions and not implementing any of them is pointless.

That would be a comma splice. :)

mnju_03
06-24-2012, 09:54 PM
Boobs.nuff said

Zendfrim
06-24-2012, 10:17 PM
Boobs.

Spartacus and I are on the same page, lol.

Steve0
06-24-2012, 10:31 PM
I think the most important thing they need to do is fix the crashing. Just about to launch my phone after it crashed, didnt pick up about half mill from a rob. Frigging pissed. Cant belive they cant fix it by now.

Neonjoe
06-24-2012, 10:52 PM
Android getting content when ios does

Dreno33
06-24-2012, 10:53 PM
Android getting content when ios does

your avatar is very disturbing, dude. quite gross...

Neonjoe
06-24-2012, 10:57 PM
your avatar is very disturbing, dude. quite gross...

I've got candy in my trunk hop in and see

Max Power
06-25-2012, 04:41 AM

You know, you are right. It improves your typing skills and gets your post count up.

Other than that, with this company, it is completely pointless.

Feng1234
06-25-2012, 05:36 AM
Wonder if this is the beginning of the end? Hope Funzio renews us with some hope in this game. If people starts dispairing over the future of the game, that's when it'll start causing problems for player base but also income. Ok to have bugs but if no one is fixing them or giving player hope that it will be fixed then serious issues...

Hambone
06-25-2012, 06:43 AM
From what limited information I have, it appears that Funzio is more reactive than proactive. Companies in the real world would pay tons for such interaction, feedback and loyalty from customers, funzio thinks hey are fishing in a barrel ... They only way to enact change is for the masses to force Funzio to react. I suggest a mass black out ... We all don't play for a day out of protest. Then next no one buy gold or a week, or an event. Then they'll see they need to react, otherwise we are all just whiners.

Btw I am really enthused reading some of these suggestions, great possibilities and some really good mind in this game!

Spartacus
06-25-2012, 06:47 AM
From what limited information I have, it appears that Funzio is more reactive than proactive. Companies in the real world would pay tons for such interaction, feedback and loyalty from customers, funzio thinks hey are fishing in a barrel ... They only way to enact change is for the masses to force Funzio to react. I suggest a mass black out ... We all don't play for a day out of protest. Then next no one buy gold or a week, or an event. Then they'll see they need to react, otherwise we are all just whiners.

Btw I am really enthused reading some of these suggestions, great possibilities and some really good mind in this game!

Not trying to poop the party but the forum probably consists of about 1-2% of the total Crime City player base. Even getting every single forum member to participate in this "blackout" would probably not affect Funzio at all.

Hambone
06-25-2012, 07:03 AM
Every journey starts with the first step.

I used to own a forum, 60 k members, represented 1% of the base, we did nothing but create change over 10 years I owned it. The old adage - squeaky wheel gets the grease is TRUE. It's the law of nature - action yields reaction, but apathy and non action yields only more non action.

We all have a voice, we just need to use it, because we all win if we do, it's a symbiotic proposition.

Dreno33
06-25-2012, 08:07 AM
Not trying to poop the party but the forum probably consists of about 1-2% of the total Crime City player base. Even getting every single forum member to participate in this "blackout" would probably not affect Funzio at all.

i remember the thread AMA CC Mark, he said it was... i think like less than 10% but he wasn't sure.

Zendfrim
06-26-2012, 01:44 AM
You know, you are right. It improves your typing skills and gets your post count up.

Other than that, with this company, it is completely pointless.Max I appreciate and fully understand your negative view and I agree 1000%. yes. 1000%. But I am also enamored with a stupid ridiculous pointless phone game that serves absolutely no purpose, that I am willing to pay real money to, to watch a green number become larger, and I don't like the idea that even after I get that stupid ridiculous pointless number high enough that there's even less point to the game once I get there. There's nothing to buy with in game money that's worth it, but I still proceed. This game could be way better if they implemented even half of what we have suggested here. Even if they are reactive, this is something they can react to.

Eyelusion
06-26-2012, 01:48 AM

Other than that, with this company, it is completely pointless.

Amen, Max Power!

balax
06-26-2012, 02:01 AM
in events:
gold needed for time reset should be redused as time past

we should be able to expand in 4 directions not only 2 and to see our hood all around

we should be able to take notes about rivals or to put some marks on them

we should be able to sell our equipment

Eyelusion
06-26-2012, 02:07 AM
in events:

we should be able to expand in 4 directions not only 2 and to see our hood all around

These are great ideas, balax! I would love to see all 4. I would put your #3 and #4 at the top though. Being able to mark a rival and sell our equipment would be awesome!

balax
06-26-2012, 03:49 AM
Other ideas:

when somebody attacks to me and he doesn't win, i 'd like to have the choise either to attack or to rob him not only to attack him.
Because i'm spending a lot of time searching rival's hoods i'd like to be notified when is time to collect money. It doesn't make sence to be notified when i' m not in the game and not to when i'm playing

When i fight somebody and i win 10 times he must not be able to rob me for as time as i can not attack him again

Max Power
06-26-2012, 08:10 AM
Max I appreciate and fully understand your negative view and I agree 1000%. yes. 1000%. But I am also enamored with a stupid ridiculous pointless phone game that serves absolutely no purpose, that I am willing to pay real money to, to watch a green number become larger, and I don't like the idea that even after I get that stupid ridiculous pointless number high enough that there's even less point to the game once I get there. There's nothing to buy with in game money that's worth it, but I still proceed. This game could be way better if they implemented even half of what we have suggested here. Even if they are reactive, this is something they can react to.

I don't consider it a negative view as much as I consider it an accurate one.

If CCMark or CJ54 solicited these views, it would be worse, but face it, nobody at Funzio asked what we want to see and given the fact they they have never acted on any of our suggestions here ever, I think it is completely unrealistic to expect or even hope that these dreamer threads will aver amount to anything other than typing practice. And I agree with almost all the changes above, even suggesting many myself last autumn, when this game was young and we thought it would help.

Face it, I would always ask Jessica Alba out. After 10 refusals, I would learn that it is pointless for me to ask Jessica Alba out. Reality isn't negative, it's real. Take the data you have and make your decisions. That's how life is supposed to work.

sexkitteh
06-26-2012, 08:54 AM
I want a building that produces gold

Dreno33
06-26-2012, 09:17 AM
They should come out with building that, instead of money, gain respect. It's Crime City. Have the building be a Shooting range, or boxing ring. Toughen our mafia up a bit! Have them gain some respect in the hood!!

Bala82
06-26-2012, 09:33 AM
They should come out with building that, instead of money, gain respect. It's Crime City. Have the building be a Shooting range, or boxing ring. Toughen our mafia up a bit! Have them gain some respect in the hood!!

I like that idea but than wouldn't value of respect diminish if they create a building that produce Respect. Respect can only be earned fighting /rob if you don't do that than you can't get respect so if players were given an option to purchase respect buildings than they would be no need for a player to fight and rob since all they have to do purchase respect building collect it on time ?.

However a player that has both will able get more respect and will be purchase best respect weapons faster which is good but it would lead different play style.

I like the idea but i am worried that this would change the way people play the game ?

Bala82
06-26-2012, 09:35 AM

Why would they do this, gold is where they make the money :)

mnju_03
06-26-2012, 09:39 AM
Two boobs?....

dudeman
06-26-2012, 09:49 AM

What they should do is have defense buildings produce respect for successfully defending your hood. The amount of respect produced would depend on the level of the building, and the buildings should also be able to get robbed.

I like that idea but than wouldn't value of respect diminish if they create a building that produce Respect. Respect can only be earned fighting /rob if you don't do that than you can't get respect so if players were given an option to purchase respect buildings than they would be no need for a player to fight and rob since all they have to do purchase respect building collect it on time ?.

However a player that has both will able get more respect and will be purchase best respect weapons faster which is good but it would lead different play style.

I like the idea but i am worried that this would change the way people play the game ?

People can buy respect with gold now if they win respect from scratchers. I agree that this is ridiculous, but Funzio will try to make money off players in any way possible, including giving people the chance to pay for things they can already get for free. :rolleyes:

Eyelusion
06-26-2012, 09:59 AM

Hahahaaaa! No clue why this made me laugh...but it did. Hahaha!

Crime City Mark
06-26-2012, 10:11 AM
Sticking this thread for 7 days. I look forward to seeing your ideas!

vitus79
06-26-2012, 10:14 AM
nice one Mark, i would like to see some lvl 200 buildings, to award all those who play that long and keep em interested

BOS
06-26-2012, 10:17 AM
nice one Mark, i would like to see some lvl 200 buildings, to award all those who play that long and keep em interested

Great idea, us "old" folks need some new material to keep us going ;)

G Wiz
06-26-2012, 10:18 AM
Yea!

Buildings first, then new weapons, then new decorations.

I think those are the most desired things in the game right there.

What about a respect purchased building?

vitus79
06-26-2012, 10:20 AM
Yea!

Buildings first, then new weapons, then new decorations.

I think those are the most desired things in the game right there.

What about a respect purchased building?

yes, but should produce a goldbar each day or 48 hours, 10 bars for lvl 10, upgrades with money or coins.

Bala82
06-26-2012, 10:28 AM
Possible building ideas

1) A lawyers office - We are criminal we need lawyers
2) Chop Shop - 4 by 4
3) Court House

Dr BoneCrusher
06-26-2012, 10:39 AM
How about the drop rates for loot gets better in areas if you level them up. Not just the money but, the items drop at a higher rate.

vitus79
06-26-2012, 10:55 AM
yes, but should produce a goldbar each day or 48 hours, 10 bars for lvl 10, upgrades with money or coins.

scratch this, theres still the respect hack

Ramshutu
06-26-2012, 11:07 AM
The game is actually pretty good, I think any of the items mentioned would provide a really nice boost to enjoyability. However, I have thought for a while that adding some extra dimensions would break the monotony a little.

Mob market (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?28055-Mob-Market-(yet-another-of-my-ideas))
Epic goals (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?26330-quot-Epic-quot-Goals)
Rolling events (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?27514-So-instead-of-moaning)

kaz
06-26-2012, 11:16 AM
Well, Personally I'd like to see a lot more decorations, but new cash weapons should be the number one priority.
It will be nice if we can buy with in-game cash something that actually worth something, because right now I think there's nothing near top-end game gear besides FBI Shield. It's a shame because cash is getting useless at higher levels.

dudeman
06-26-2012, 11:20 AM
Well, Personally I'd like to see a lot more decorations, but new cash weapons should be the number one priority.
It will be nice if we can buy with in-game cash something that actually worth something, because right now I think there's nothing near top-end game gear besides FBI Shield. It's a shame because cash is getting useless at higher levels.

Not entirely useless. You just have to know what to spend it on. :p There are several options.

Zendfrim
06-26-2012, 12:20 PM
Sticking this thread for 7 days. I look forward to seeing your ideas!Appreciate the attention Mark, remember, these are money makers.

dudeman
06-26-2012, 12:43 PM
Appreciate the attention Mark, remember, these are money makers.

This statement is true even if a suggestion or idea does not directly translate into gold sales. If you make the game more enjoyable for more people, more people will play it. More people playing means more potential gold buyers.

It doesn't always have to be about gambles or instant profits short-term, does it?

The Billionaire
06-26-2012, 01:22 PM
I would love to see a "Hood established" date on the stats page. It would be interesting to see how far players have progressed since creating their hood.

Steve0
06-26-2012, 04:38 PM
First and formost Crashing, Its getting old. Buildings and weapons, some decent goals.

G Wiz
06-26-2012, 04:50 PM
I would love to see a "Hood established" date on the stats page. It would be interesting to see how far players have progressed since creating their hood.Epic

Shh...Don't tell anybody! KThanxByeLater

Discostu
06-26-2012, 04:51 PM
W/o reading everyones posts, (only like 20 or so), i have to say that this post needs more than one option.Deco's for sure & buildings would b nice, but some higher stat rescpect items would b awesome. With or without gold, if u have spent any time trying to get a 10th item, u have stocked up inadvertantly w/ items that bring down the value of rpg's, v-ro's or body armor. This was not done by accident & u guys at funzio know it & guys r brilliant. (no sarcasm intended) It definitely starts to level out the playing field & makes people that wanna stay on top spend more. This is a brilliant business model for sure, but u know u gotta throw a dog a bone every once n a while or that dog gets bored. So.....

tower
06-26-2012, 05:34 PM
Voted more buildings of course, but why not be able to sell old equipment at even 25% value...

xclusiv
06-26-2012, 05:52 PM
i went with equipment non gold im talking

Eyelusion
06-26-2012, 06:01 PM
I already backed up some ideas that I thought were great in specific posts in this thread. Overall, I like almost everything mentioned in this thread so far. If I could add a couple more things:

1. Add a way to win gold thru the scratchers once in a while as a limited offer
2. Add a way to win gold as a limited item for an event of some type

I already felt really teased with the conversation in the past about 1 free gold bar/day and chances to win more, etc, etc. I don't know why that was scrapped or delayed or what happened to it.

Lastly, increase the strategy required in events and get rid of more of the "luck" involved in them. The PvP event was a great example of a type of event that everyone had to play for, without blind luck. Add more strategy into the events to make the game more enjoyable and not just an IPH event that requires previous work.

Thanks!

Dreno33
06-26-2012, 10:43 PM
woah - lol. I was looking for this thread and went 5 pages back, couldn't find it. wanted to see the results. then realized he stickied it hahah. Anyways, cool!!

I hope they listen to the results other than CCM!(: would love to see some of these changes!

watumba
06-27-2012, 12:34 AM
i want to see NO CHEATERS & NO HACKERS in da game and i want to see Funzio take an action against them. Since 2 days i have been reporting 4 people and no action taken. some play with money, some play without money but all clean. and the others are just cheating US !

balax
06-27-2012, 03:00 AM
i also want to see change of policy about cheaters.
If Funzio announce a list with cheaters, that would be an extra motive not to become one
and would everybody feel a satisfaction and not feel like a fool paying for things that other get them by cheating

Shadow187
06-27-2012, 06:42 AM
Well said. I made the buying gold comment in another thread and talk about defensive. You're right. CC does provide an unfair advantage by allowing players to buy their way up the level.

As for the OP's question, I would like to have the ability to do more with your mob members. And maybe they can add a Starbucks to the inventory :D

Shadow187
06-27-2012, 07:00 AM
and the possibility to choose if you want to play the game with or without gold buyers. That way those of us who play the game correctly and build skill and respect can play with people on the same level. When I bring up the rivals list, it's always full of players with 3 or 4 times the stats I have.

xXSycoXx
06-27-2012, 07:15 AM
would like to see more levels for players at level 200 who cant go further

something to do with the 499's club far to many on rivals list when doing thug goals

Shadow187
06-27-2012, 07:19 AM
It would also be nice to get more money back when selling buildings

JABINYA
06-27-2012, 08:20 AM
1 -Ability to sell items for cash or low amounts of respect.
2 - Respect generating buildings.

Sorry If this has already been mentioned.

Bala82
06-27-2012, 10:50 AM
I agree with suggestion that in your news they should be an option to rob the player rather than attack option if you win. If you lose you can go to their hood but you can't attack them. I would remove the attack button replace with the revenge button ( you get when you lose) because that way you can rob and attack at the same time.:cool:

Hacksaw Paul
06-27-2012, 11:07 AM
No particular order but IMO...

The ability to open event boxes with RP points.
An RP explosive weapons option.
More buildings.
New loot items in the events.
More consistancy when attacking/robbing players (XP & RP points achieved).
Better drop rates for loot on the maps (farming).
Double RP/XP weekends.
Higher XP for blind attacks.
Greater drop rate on event goals, yeah right if only!
Finish now with RP.
Bring back items like the M4, so new players can cash in (cap the amount to 500).

Sorry of they have been suggested already, I don't have the patience to read all the post's.

😜

War Priest
06-27-2012, 12:38 PM
Dreno has a sticky here! :eek:

QPR
06-27-2012, 01:34 PM
"What do YOU want to see in Crime City?"

Hatter's IP address permanently banned from this forum

War Priest
06-27-2012, 01:38 PM
"What do YOU want to see in Crime City?"

Hatter's IP address permanently banned from this forum

I know. I wish that they would do IP bans but now, they only do user name bans. Stupid because they can come back as many times as they want...

QPR
06-27-2012, 01:47 PM
I know. I wish that they would do IP bans but now, they only do user name bans. Stupid because they can come back as many times as they want...

Agree mate..!

I would happily explain to mark how to do this on his vbulletin forum,

The Billionaire
06-27-2012, 07:06 PM
I would want some sort of factory's introduced into the game so players can upgrade their equipment. Here's two examples

I would like to see a 'Bomb Making Factory' style building. Two buildings something like below:

Attack Bomb Making Factory with 250 levels
Defence Bomb Making Factory with 250 levels

Everytime you level the Attack factory up you get to choose 2 Attack explosives to become 'non comsumable'.
Everytime you level the Defence factory up you get to choose 2 Defence explosives to become 'non comsumable'.

This would give the HL players something to focus on rather than wasting millions of in game cash on explosives they could waste it on upgrading the bomb making factory. At least over a long period of time you would accumulate a good inventory of 'non consumable' explosives and just when people start getting close to a full inventory of non consumable explosives Funzio extend the usable mafia to 1000 lol

I would also like to see a 'Chop Shop' type building where you could pick a vehicle to send to the chop shop. The level of the chop shop building would increase the stats as follows:
Level 1 - Attack and Defence stats of the vehicle are increased by 1
Level 2 - Attack and Defence stats of the vehicle are increased by 2
Level 3 - Attack and Defence stats of the vehicle are increased by 3
Level 4 - Attack and Defence stats of the vehicle are increased by 5
Level 5 - Attack and Defence stats of the vehicle are increased by 7
Level 6 - Attack and Defence stats of the vehicle are increased by 10
Level 7 - Attack and Defence stats of the vehicle are increased by 13
Level 8 - Attack and Defence stats of the vehicle are increased by 17
Level 9 - Attack and Defence stats of the vehicle are increased by 21
Level 10 - Attack and Defence stats of the vehicle are increased by 26

Obviously you can build 2 chop shops so it's the same as all the other CC buildings.

To put a vehicle through the Chop Shop it would cost you 50% of the original price of the vehicle.
The vehicle would then have an upgrade time which would relate to the original price of the vehicle so the more the vehicle costs the longer the upgrade time.
Once it finishes, it comes out of the Chop Shop as a 'Plus' vehicle.
Lets create an example

You've got a level 5 chop shop and you put your $6,000 motorcycle into the chop shop at a cost of $3,000. The vehicle takes 2 hours to upgrade and the stats increase from Att (2) & Def (2) to Att (9) & Def (9) and then you have a vehicle called a 'Motorcycle Plus'. Does the bike seem familiar?? Oh yea its the legendary 'Enhanced Bike' PMSL.

You catch my drift though, you could have factory's for each weapons catergory.

Eyelusion
06-27-2012, 07:28 PM
Double RP weekends.

I love this one!

Steve0
06-27-2012, 07:35 PM
How about just Double RP and mabe no xp I would love to just fight and not level for a weekend.

Eyelusion
06-27-2012, 07:40 PM
How about just Double RP and mabe no xp I would love to just fight and not level for a weekend.

Noted. I was skimming the threads and thought it just said RP. Fixed and completely agree, double RP weekends, no extra XP.

Steve0
06-27-2012, 07:49 PM
That would be great, and mabe robbing too I would Vote 100 times for that option.

Zendfrim
06-27-2012, 11:10 PM
I would want some sort of factory's introduced into the game so players can upgrade their equipment. Here's two examples

I would like to see a 'Bomb Making Factory' style building. Two buildings something like below:

Attack Bomb Making Factory with 250 levels
Defence Bomb Making Factory with 250 levels

Everytime you level the Attack factory up you get to choose 2 Attack explosives to become 'non comsumable'.
Everytime you level the Defence factory up you get to choose 2 Defence explosives to become 'non comsumable'.

This would give the HL players something to focus on rather than wasting millions of in game cash on explosives they could waste it on upgrading the bomb making factory. At least over a long period of time you would accumulate a good inventory of 'non consumable' explosives and just when people start getting close to a full inventory of non consumable explosives Funzio extend the usable mafia to 1000 lol

I would also like to see a 'Chop Shop' type building where you could pick a vehicle to send to the chop shop. The level of the chop shop building would increase the stats as follows:
Level 1 - Attack and Defence stats of the vehicle are increased by 1
Level 2 - Attack and Defence stats of the vehicle are increased by 2
Level 3 - Attack and Defence stats of the vehicle are increased by 3
Level 4 - Attack and Defence stats of the vehicle are increased by 5
Level 5 - Attack and Defence stats of the vehicle are increased by 7
Level 6 - Attack and Defence stats of the vehicle are increased by 10
Level 7 - Attack and Defence stats of the vehicle are increased by 13
Level 8 - Attack and Defence stats of the vehicle are increased by 17
Level 9 - Attack and Defence stats of the vehicle are increased by 21
Level 10 - Attack and Defence stats of the vehicle are increased by 26

Obviously you can build 2 chop shops so it's the same as all the other CC buildings.

To put a vehicle through the Chop Shop it would cost you 50% of the original price of the vehicle.
The vehicle would then have an upgrade time which would relate to the original price of the vehicle so the more the vehicle costs the longer the upgrade time.
Once it finishes, it comes out of the Chop Shop as a 'Plus' vehicle.
Lets create an example

You've got a level 5 chop shop and you put your $6,000 motorcycle into the chop shop at a cost of $3,000. The vehicle takes 2 hours to upgrade and the stats increase from Att (2) & Def (2) to Att (9) & Def (9) and then you have a vehicle called a 'Motorcycle Plus'. Does the bike seem familiar?? Oh yea its the legendary 'Enhanced Bike' PMSL.

You catch my drift though, you could have factory's for each weapons catergory. Good god Bill, youre an idea machine. Funzio needs to get all of this in there. Also, increase max hood size to 25 expansions in both directions instead of a measly 15.

The Billionaire
06-28-2012, 12:32 AM
Good god Bill, youre an idea machine. Funzio needs to get all of this in there. Also, increase max hood size to 25 expansions in both directions instead of a measly 15.

Thanks but to be honest we all bounce off each other with the ideas. I read the whole thread and it must of been a couple of things i read that led me to this idea. I would just be pleased if i could get one of my ideas implemented. The "Hood Established Date" on the stats page must be such a simple change i wish they'd do it. Infact i wish they'd do anything just to bring something new to the game.

Come on Funzio, it's not like you're having to pay for the ideas, they're free. Here's another one.......free gold bars for everyone?? lol

Discostu
06-28-2012, 05:29 PM
Definitely luv the idea about RP explosives. That seems like it should've already been n place.

Eyelusion
06-28-2012, 08:47 PM
Definitely luv the idea about RP explosives. That seems like it should've already been n place.

Agree 100%

Zendfrim
06-28-2012, 09:10 PM
For those of us that are financial powerhouses, we should be able to find our allies and friends in our list. I said that before and I am saying it again.

balax
06-28-2012, 10:08 PM
in events:

Other ideas:

when somebody attacks to me and he doesn't win, i 'd like to have the choise either to attack or to rob him not only to attack him.
Because i'm spending a lot of time searching rival's hoods i'd like to be notified when is time to collect money. It doesn't make sence to be notified when i' m not in the game and not to when i'm playing

When i fight somebody and i win 10 times he must not be able to rob me for as time as i can not attack him again

new ideas:

When i need money for some reason (buying, upgrading, building) and i don't have them, it says "you need more money" i should be able to withdraw instantly from the bank the difference of the extra money i need

i'd like to be able to synchronize my buildings even if i have to use some gold.

the ammount of RP than i earn from a figth should be related to the defence skill of the rival. That would give me motive to be stronger so i can beat stronger rivals in order to be payed more RP. The same with the drop rate of value equipment (armored police car) when i'm fighting.

Eyelusion
06-28-2012, 10:12 PM
When i need money for some reason (buying, upgrading, building) and i don't have them, it says "you need more money" i should be able to withdraw instantly from the bank the difference of the extra money i need

I like this one too

Bala82
06-29-2012, 01:10 AM
Than your bank balance would overdrawn by a negative CRIME CITY bank doesn't have an overdraft facility ?

Dreno33
06-29-2012, 04:20 AM
Than your bank balance would overdrawn by a negative CRIME CITY bank doesn't have an overdraft facility ?

reread what he said. you didnt understand the post.

Bala82
06-29-2012, 06:35 AM
Thanks dreno that would be nice feature :)

Dreno33
06-29-2012, 11:59 AM
Thanks dreno that would be nice feature :)

you being sarcastic or actually reread it? lol

Bala82
06-29-2012, 12:18 PM
I reread it :).

Sorry if it seems like i was being sarcastic it just i really should stop speed reading when i am on-line LOL

Baltimore Bully
06-29-2012, 03:49 PM
1. You should be able to have a profile picture.
2. A search system that lets you search friends and rivals.
3. It should show a date on your profile of when you started the game because...

Anyways all 3 would be sweet...

madawgg
06-29-2012, 07:46 PM
Can I say...slow down the pace of the special events a little bit? it's kinda boring now

Zendfrim
06-29-2012, 08:08 PM
If we are going to have these stupid ridiculous events so often, there needs to be WAY MORE easily attainable defensive items with good stats. This is getting completely ridiculous with the attack. You already need TWICE someone's attack in defense just to stop a direct assault these days.

iteachem
06-29-2012, 08:32 PM
If we are going to have these stupid ridiculous events so often, there needs to be WAY MORE easily attainable defensive items with good stats. This is getting completely ridiculous with the attack. You already need TWICE someone's attack in defense just to stop a direct assault these days.

Yup..not complaining about that today though

cookie monster
06-29-2012, 10:28 PM

Agreed.

However, I'm really concerned that the RP weapons are going to be made redundant the more events that are done.

A nice event prize might actually be to increase the power of the RP weapons.

Zendfrim
06-29-2012, 11:25 PM
Yup..not complaining about that today though

Indeed not, my friend, you've made it work against someone who really deserved to lose money. I will be saying thanks for a long time.

The Billionaire
06-30-2012, 04:59 AM
I would love to see an Epic Boss Event in CC like they currently have in Modern War. I don't play MW that much, just login in daily to collect and upgrade but since this event has been released i've been constantly logging into MW. Please, please, please release this kind of content on Crime City. I think it would be my favourite type of event.

doug19
07-01-2012, 12:42 AM
Less money grabs by funzio & more content that can be enjoyed without having to plug your credit card in, eg... If you removed the gold options from this event, (yes I know you are a business & therefore are out to make money but I'm sure losing out on gold sales for an event won't bankrupt you) then the most dedicated players would be rewarded rather than the richest. It just seems at the moment like you don't give a damn about anything other than the profit.

There are many good ideas here, I really hope funzio read them all & then actually implement some

Kiss Of Death
07-01-2012, 07:12 AM
I would love to see an Epic Boss Event in CC like they currently have in Modern War. I don't play MW that much, just login in daily to collect and upgrade but since this event has been released I've been constantly logging into MW. Please, please, please release this kind of content on Crime City. I think it would be my favorite type of event.

You get my vote... but not until they fix the serious bug in MW with it. It'd be great to see it in all three games on a regular basis as a bit of extra fun. The only other one I really liked was the PvP which I threw myself into when I first started and amazingly ended up 218th as a new player of only 2 weeks at the time!!! I spent 30 gold from tapjoy on that one and clearly didn't need to but live and learn.

Max Power
07-01-2012, 07:31 AM
You get my vote... but not until they fix the serious bug in MW with it. It'd be great to see it in all three games on a regular basis as a bit of extra fun. The only other one I really liked was the PvP which I threw myself into when I first started and amazingly ended up 218th as a new player of only 2 weeks at the time!!! I spent 30 gold from tapjoy on that one and clearly didn't need to but live and learn.

Me too. Another thing I really like in MW and KA is that you don't have to go to the bank for the money for cash opens in events. That gets really old.

Dreno33
07-01-2012, 07:33 AM
Me too. Another thing I really like in MW and KA is that you don't have to go to the bank for the money for cash opens in events. That gets really old.

o yeah, i never even thought about that... yeah, that would be hella annoying....

Crime City Mark
07-01-2012, 08:39 PM
Heya, just so you know I'm turning this thread into a presentation right now. Want me to link it up here when I'm done? This will go to the EP tomorrow morning.

(PS, my presentations aren't really that cool.)

LeDude
07-01-2012, 09:39 PM

Just build some 1hr buildings. One Modern Loft at level 5 will do the trick and it doesn't take too long to get one of those either.

Heya, just so you know I'm turning this thread into a presentation right now. Want me to link it up here when I'm done? This will go to the EP tomorrow morning.

(PS, my presentations aren't really that cool.)

Yeah, that would be cool actually. And if you think your presentations aren't "cool," a little constructive criticism never hurt anyone. What better place to look for it than from the fans and customers of the game you want to improve?

Crime City Mark
07-01-2012, 09:49 PM
Okay. I'm going to hit the sack, but I'll have it up in the morning once it's finished.

G Wiz
07-01-2012, 10:13 PM

(PS, my presentations aren't really that cool.)Heck yea bro!

This is what we like to see!

Zendfrim
07-01-2012, 10:49 PM
Good stuff Mark, as long as everything in here is presented and some things twice, its all good.

balax
07-02-2012, 02:42 AM
at events:
when u open the boxes (or what ever is the name)
don't give at all extra equipment, give only cards
and ask for more cards in order to give the prize, for example ask 50 or 70 cards.
That would have many benefits:
Players won't complain about low odds and bud luck etc
who ever guthers and open boxes (that means play and spend gold)
get the price at the end.
Many people (even gold spenders ) are discouraged and dissapointed oppening boxes and finding useless equipment

Timbathia
07-02-2012, 02:58 AM
at events:
when u open the boxes (or what ever is the name)
don't give at all extra equipment, give only cards
and ask for more cards in order to give the prize, for example ask 50 or 70 cards.
That would have many benefits:
Players won't complain about low odds and bud luck etc
who ever guthers and open boxes (that means play and spend gold)
get the price at the end.
Many people (even gold spenders ) are discouraged and dissapointed oppening boxes and finding useless equipment

Not exactly sure what you are saying, but whateverit is you made me think that it would be good if rather than getting a predetermined loot after finding x number of event items, you can use all the items you collect during the event to buy loot you want that is on offer for the specific event at the end. This allows the high level players to get one or two higher stat items, and the lower level players the option to get bulk lower stat equipment for the event.

Timbathia
07-02-2012, 03:00 AM
Also there needs to be a way for these so called mobs or alliances to register and fight officially. At least stats are kept that way, and is more obvious who is whose bi tch.

Also the bottom 50 players is the pvp event (most beat up) need high a/d rubber chickens for protection.

balax
07-02-2012, 04:24 AM
Not exactly sure what you are saying, but whateverit is you made me think that it would be good if rather than getting a predetermined loot after finding x number of event items, you can use all the items you collect during the event to buy loot you want that is on offer for the specific event at the end. This allows the high level players to get one or two higher stat items, and the lower level players the option to get bulk lower stat equipment for the event.

sorry for my english...

i mean when you open a box you will get only chips and nothing else.
when u open 50, 70 and 100 chips
u get your prizes

and something more:
at the "news" menu i'd like to be able to erase the news i don't care about so it 'll be possible to take revenge of people who attacked to me at the past.
or even beter to create a new list of who u have attacked and from whom u were being attacked

about android users:

events should be begin at the same time for everybody
announce the event a day before so everyone will be prepared (upgrades etc)
when scratchers finaly begin for android users u should give them sa a gift as many free scratchers ios players allready got

Dreno33
07-05-2012, 10:45 PM
Sticking this thread for 7 days. I look forward to seeing your ideas!

its been over 7 days, have you done your presentation yet???? :D :D we're all excited to hear how it went boss!!

MIME
07-06-2012, 09:15 AM
Different crate's like a horror crate, with items such as a scythe, kitchen knife, machete, chainsaw, mask, chain's, ax, armored school bus,

also able to erase my new's

other ways to earn gold

more loot items of course

perhaps the ability to change tile to grass

pkcase13
07-06-2012, 01:46 PM
I know this may come off as lower priority to everyone else, but it would nice if i could zoom out and see my whole hood, and maybe even rotate the map around so i can build my hood up easier.

Of course this is just my opinion, I'm wanting to build the biggest hood I can and its difficult when i can't see it all.

Dreno33
07-06-2012, 09:22 PM
I know this may come off as lower priority to everyone else, but it would nice if i could zoom out and see my whole hood, and maybe even rotate the map around so i can build my hood up easier.

Of course this is just my opinion, I'm wanting to build the biggest hood I can and its difficult when i can't see it all.

you can zoom in and out. (two fingers lol) but once you expand like more than twice you can't see your whole hood at once.

doinkent
07-07-2012, 02:40 AM
a way to earn FREE GOLD.

and increase the vault of gold to AT LEAST 2000 gold bars. 1500 gold for $110AUD is an absolute joke.

pkcase13
07-08-2012, 12:47 PM
you can zoom in and out. (two fingers lol) but once you expand like more than twice you can't see your whole hood at once.

Thats what i would like to see changed, i've expanded like 8-10 times, maybe can't remember (I just know its cost me $2.4 million each time to expand) and i can't see everything. Again lower priority to everyone else but could be an easier thing to correct than other requests.

Thank you for the response though.

And definitely no other complaints about the game. I have NOT spent more than $20 on this game and I am a full on addict.

erik
07-08-2012, 03:16 PM
End game stuff.

New respect items 200+. Perhaps unbalanced A\D to make for interesting choices.

New PVP items 200+ - Make PVP exciting again and marginally bump stats for the high level player a la the police truck. The drop rate on the truck is perfect... 495 after 87.3k fights... not the 42 p lowriders. Sure I only got 5 pts to my stats, but it was something to look forward to.

New Cash item 200+ Unbalanced items.

A few new buildings 200+ - Money - High powered/high cost. Defensive - low footprint - 2x2. The opposite of the community watch center.

Farmable loot - New 'boss' items are great, but the rate to hit a drop is about 2x too slow. Farming is actually fun for many of us... gives a way to always be progressing... and right now it is gone with the exception of the UWV.

Communication: Build anticipation for events with an announcement the day before, describe the item or event and how it actually works (as though you were talking to chimps, leaving no room for misinterpretation)

Have a community bridge to the developers that can allow the best ideas to go back and forth (with feedback) for everyones benefit on a regular basis (1 or 2 weeks)

The consumption rate for the explosives still seems too high... at least for the most expensive ones.

Events:
Get rid of real time leader board auction events.

If we go back to the 10 box event, slightly increase odds as gold opens increase at each particular #box The outlier stories of 1000s spent and still no 10 seems a bit off.

Introduce 200+ event booby prizes in line with the pvp suggestions. Even worse than hundreds of unusable pvp prizes is an unusable prize from a gold open.

Thug Life falls into this category a little as well. For the next rounds of TL... those who have made it that far (and the current set really) most likely can not use the second tier of RP items. Perhaps phasing them out would be great in the future.

Favorites for mafia. I almost always DONT add friends, because in my rival list is the only way I will find them.

Keep up the good work.

Silverstripe
07-10-2012, 04:43 AM
I would like a way to see all the bonuses items are giving me. I kinda lost track and a click/pop up of any armor, weapon, etc could show where it was from and the item bonus if any.

For those items that reduce build time or cost, maybe added the original time/cost when clicking on that building when choosing hat to start next

TRAZ
07-10-2012, 06:33 AM
I just started liking decorations. Didn't use them before, but while waiting for things to upgrade, build or in between events I started decorating my hood.

I'd like to have a vehicle I could put on the street or some decoration actually made for the street space in the hood.

Also would like to be able to get more than 300k from my victims I find that have millions upon millions on hand for the taking when they no bank.

rustbinlid
07-10-2012, 04:16 PM
FAIR PLAY, since this is lacking of late. And I'm one of those that spends money on this game.

Skitzo
07-10-2012, 10:17 PM
I think it would be nice to know the "grid" size of a building before we build it. For example: A guard tower is a 3 x 3, a house is a 4 x 4 and a t-shirt stand is a 3 x 4. Also, since we receive a 4 "grid square" area per expansion, I would like to be able to choose exactly where those squares go. Example: 1 to the right side facing of my hood and 3 to the left side facing.

Neonjoe
07-10-2012, 10:53 PM
Scratchers for Android to include backpaid ones

Rgf111
07-11-2012, 02:37 AM
All of the above! Would like to see more of all those and new events, couldn't they do a boss man event on CC like on MW!!

pkcase13
07-11-2012, 02:29 PM
I think it would be nice to know the "grid" size of a building before we build it. For example: A guard tower is a 3 x 3, a house is a 4 x 4 and a t-shirt stand is a 3 x 4. Also, since we receive a 4 "grid square" area per expansion, I would like to be able to choose exactly where those squares go. Example: 1 to the right side facing of my hood and 3 to the left side facing.

I definitely agree with this, when your hood starts to get pretty full and you don't know how big a building is going to be, i don't want to take money out of the bank and have the building be too big and lose the 10% to put the money back in the bank.

doinkent
07-11-2012, 10:48 PM
i dont know if this has been said but when youre upgrading a building and you click upgrade on another, it still should tell you the cost and time not just "your loft is already upgrading!". i dont want to check the spreadsheets every time i need to know this

The Billionaire
07-11-2012, 10:52 PM
I just want some change and new content!!! All the other Funzio games are getting good content but CC is being neglected!!! Sort it out Funzio

Chairman Maw
07-12-2012, 09:30 AM
This has probably already been mentioned, but I would like to see a greater difference between players attributes on the same level. I've worked hard to get around 25K defence stats and I'm sick of being robbed by players with upto 10K less attack (not taking in to account their attack bonuses). Hardly fair, is it?!

Illuminati
07-12-2012, 09:54 AM
Who cares what anyone wants from the game as you're not going to get it anyways, unless there's a way to make money from it through gold sales.

theONE
07-12-2012, 10:27 AM
REDUCE HOW EASY IT IS TO ROB
seriously i hate losing cash especially u can lose explosives when people try to rob u, all they need to do is keep ramming until they break through if they fail the first few times WHICH SUX !! because u are stronger then them u need so much more to stop robberies

DECORATIONS
also add more deocrations like cars and babes so we can pimp out our hoods not just flowers

NEW BUILDINGS
how about a strip club? game isnt for kids anyways

sexkitteh
07-12-2012, 11:17 AM
REDUCE HOW EASY IT IS TO ROB
seriously i hate losing cash especially u can lose explosives when people try to rob u, all they need to do is keep ramming until they break through if they fail the first few times WHICH SUX !! because u are stronger then them u need so much more to stop robberies

DECORATIONS
also add more deocrations like cars and babes so we can pimp out our hoods not just flowers

NEW BUILDINGS
how about a strip club? game isnt for kids anyways

There is a strip club f00l

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111105163639/crimecityiphone/images/a/a5/GentlemansClub.png

I'd like to rob you :)

Crime City Mark
07-12-2012, 01:03 PM
I'm closing this thread tonight after I finish turning it into a presentation. We can roll these out each month to get new feedback if you want.

Dreno33
07-12-2012, 01:12 PM
I'm closing this thread tonight after I finish turning it into a presentation. We can roll these out each month to get new feedback if you want.

sounds good! But with more specific options (and taking out the ones that have fewest votes)

ie Mafia Buildings, Gold Buildings, Cash Buildings, Explosives, Respect Items, New PvP loot (maybe replace old PvP loot or just add more), new inventory layout, more included into Profile Tab, new Mafia list layout, etc etc etc.

So many options. So many votes. So many good ideas to put into new future polls you see in this thread.

sexkitteh
07-12-2012, 02:10 PM
It would probably lag the phone a lot... but it would be cool to buy people to walk around your hood :D

br.jellema
07-13-2012, 05:54 PM
Coupling cash & Respect payouts to Level in events. For someone lvl 200 a price of 6000 or 30000 is useless, but it might make short term players level out better.

Equalize Android and Iphone in Scratchers & Event start times.

But that's just my 2 cents, just keep building on this nice game :)

ChipChipperson
07-13-2012, 06:42 PM
I'd like a different leaderboard event. instead of grouping everyone together, have 2 go, a gold event with a "buy in" of however much gold with kickass items, and a free event where free players compete against other free players against the RNG for decent items.

Eyelusion
07-13-2012, 08:26 PM

Consistent feedback is a good thing. Don't forget to shut this down, lol.

theONE
07-14-2012, 05:20 AM
There is a strip club f00l

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111105163639/crimecityiphone/images/a/a5/GentlemansClub.png

I'd like to rob you :)

no sh*t Sherlock, i know there is a gentlemens club but it hardly looks interesting, its probably the poorest art EVER, its just a brown building with a yellow label ifront, whoopty doo. I was hoping for ones with a animated lights, type of nightclub you f00l

you? rob me? sure kiss my rump first

p.s READ THIS DEVELOPERS update the game and fix this please, i have recently going back to the 'collect my money before i get robbed' schedule using a "set multiple timers" app, everytime I collect, later down the track news feed says I've been robbed

wtf?? fix this i'm already peaved that getting robbed by weaker players that DON'T upgrade their own buildings (cheap b*stards) now i have to worry about a glitch on the server that has lag i.e collect shows i got there in time, but later STILL shows I get robbed 10-30 minutes later in newsfeed?? wtf

sick of getting a couple thousand off them and they reap heaps of me, and i'm too stubborn to not get my revenge

teamnoir
07-15-2012, 01:11 PM
Two suggestions.

1) I'd like to see percentiles listed for most character stats. My defense is 900. What percentile is that for other toons my level?

2) I'd like to see an explanation of where my attack/defense numbers come from. That is, which items are being counted. (Yes, I know the heuristics, but it would be nice to see in game confirmations)

swood
07-18-2012, 05:18 PM
Why can't we have all or at least more than one of them?

I've loved CC ever since i downloaded it (how ever long ago that was). Buildings, equipment, and areas are the main ones. But if you're only going to do one, deffo more buildings are needed

Zendfrim
07-19-2012, 09:05 AM
There needs to be a switch in game to completely turn off building selling so that the lag this game decides to experience so frequently doesn't decide to sell a building out from user you when you collect from your hood at a reasonably fast speed.

Dr_GeoFry
07-19-2012, 10:42 AM
There needs to be more things to bolster honest play in this game. I have played honestly, and make over 250K per hour, and was doing it at level 10. Then I tried participating in these stupid crate games which reward lazy players that spend money to get stats. Do something to reward real players. Stop these scratchers that give $100M. I work hard to make $100M.

Do a tournament to have players try to kill each other, and those who rarely, if ever get killed receive prizes. Do a best earners tournament. Allow players to attack the players on the LeaderBoards in these crate games. I bet I could get lots of crates that way, and there would be consequences for hoarding shards and NTs. Plus, you should have to defend your stuff. That's the way it is in the mafia. Or, at the very least, make a gold producing building that costs like $667M. Take away any ability to buy cash in the game.

That is all…

Dr_GeoFry
07-19-2012, 11:04 AM
There needs to be more things to bolster honest play in this game. I have played honestly, and make over 250K per hour, and was doing it at level 10. Then I tried participating in these stupid crate games which reward lazy players that spend money to get stats. Do something to reward real players. Stop these scratchers that give $100M. I work hard to make $100M.

Do a tournament to have players try to kill each other, and those who rarely, if ever get killed receive prizes. Do a best earners tournament. Allow players to attack the players on the LeaderBoards in these crate games. I bet I could get lots of crates that way, and there would be consequences for hoarding shards and NTs. Plus, you should have to defend your stuff. That's the way it is in the mafia. Or, at the very least, make a gold producing building that costs like $667M. Take away any ability to buy cash in the game.

The only other way around the Gold tilting the game too far is to make certain weapons/items Gold based, and make better-than-Gold weapons/items VERY expensive, like minimum of $110M. For every Gold you'd spend for an item, make a better item cost players spend like $25M per Gold. So for 10G you could get a "Tusk of Life" but for $250M, you could get the "Everlasting Life Pendant"

That is all…

mxz
07-19-2012, 11:26 AM
There needs to be more things to bolster honest play in this game.
You just said you want a game centered around "Crime" to also bolster "honest play"...

sexkitteh
07-19-2012, 11:32 AM
OK so maybe a gold producing building might be a little far fetched, since it's making them money...

How about an RP producing building? Is that to much to ask for? It would balance all the RP hacks I think...

Or a non consumable RP explosive would also add a little extra balance.

Dreno33
07-19-2012, 01:17 PM
OK so maybe a gold producing building might be a little far fetched, since it's making them money...

How about an RP producing building? Is that to much to ask for? It would balance all the RP hacks I think...

Or a non consumable RP explosive would also add a little extra balance.

the process of gain Respect (in the real thug life) is the same way the game reflects it (minus the r@aping), why would Funzio change it to a collecting? that makes no sense. its crime city, not collect city. I also don't like the fact that you can buy Respect in CC Facebook. it makes no sense.

swood
07-20-2012, 06:52 AM
If you are going to roll out new buildings. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE can you roll out some cash buildings. I love CC and i have spent money on gold in the past, but i don't want to waste (don't mean that in a rude way) money on gold to buy expensive buildings as i am a university student and money is tight at the moment.

DedRress
07-21-2012, 03:31 AM
Most important upgrade?
When upgrading one building, you can't look at the info about upgrading others.
It just says "no no no you can't upgrade now!"

I want to see this instead:

Upgrade cost xxx
Time to complete: xxx
Current income/defense: xxx
New income/defense: xxx
Current upgrade will complete in xxx

With this update, you could decide on your next move ahead of time.

IMO this is obvious and a horrid oversite for someone pulling 5m/mo.
Shame on GREE for low standards.

Cracka Jack
07-23-2012, 05:56 AM
We need a "What would you like to see less of" poll.

Fake
07-23-2012, 09:11 AM
We need a "What would you like to see less of" poll.

Yeah, a lot of good suggestions, nothing to add.
what about something that I wouldn't like to see: CHEATER !!! ban them all, clean this mess!

<3 Hz
07-23-2012, 09:39 PM
A hood visit counter, like a page hit counter would be a cool feature.

I've always wondered how often my hood gets visited, I bet it's a lot.

Dreno33
07-23-2012, 09:54 PM
A hood visit counter, like a page hit counter would be a cool feature.

I've always wondered how often my hood gets visited, I bet it's a lot.

full of yourself much? lolol

Crime City Mark
07-24-2012, 12:51 PM
Deck is created, going through revisions, and will be sent out soon.