PDA

View Full Version : New version for android?

Neonjoe
06-24-2012, 09:38 AM
We know you can make games for android and have them playable inter-platform, as we've seen it with Crime City. Is this going to happen with Modern War or Kingdom Age in the future or are they staying strictly IOS games?

Poopenshire
06-24-2012, 10:22 AM
This topic has been covered many times and has official comments from Funzio in them. Did you try searching for it?

Mcdoc
06-24-2012, 11:54 AM
This topic has been covered many times and has official comments from Funzio in them. Did you try searching for it?I was wondering the same thing. Easiest way to increase Revenue is to open up your market. If they released for Android, Google Plus, Facebook - wait - Nevermind - there's not enough hours in the day for me to keep up with all those accounts :)

Poopenshire
06-24-2012, 12:03 PM
CCMark has been pretty good about commenting on this topic. I don't want to misquote him. its best to read it directly.

JohnnyR
06-24-2012, 12:13 PM
Quote poop?

Have an android phone here, but I don't think I'd DL this unless the bugs and glitches that cropped up in CC are ironed out.

Poopenshire
06-24-2012, 12:36 PM
Honestly I am on my Iphone i can't search and find very well.

Fifth Reich
06-24-2012, 02:48 PM
THREAD CLOSED go away

Corsair
06-24-2012, 10:11 PM
I searched a bit and couldn't find anything about it, and was talking to my brother today who started playing on his wife's iPad but said he downloaded it on his Droid phone recently. He said it looked different, maybe a clone?

Mcdoc
06-25-2012, 12:00 PM
CCMark has been pretty good about commenting on this topic. I don't want to misquote him. its best to read it directly.By ALL means - misquote him if you have to. What is the gist of the reason why they would turn down the opportunity to expand their customer base and make more money? Defies business logic - but then again ignoring your customers does to.

Poopenshire
06-25-2012, 12:33 PM
Mark's statement was there was no app available currently. We should expect an announcement when that changes.

Neonjoe
06-30-2012, 05:31 AM
Mark's statement was there was no app available currently. We should expect an announcement when that changes.

Well that's pretty much a no **** Sherlock statement. Human beings also breathe air, we should expect an announcement when that changes.

Jhoemel
06-30-2012, 05:39 AM
Hello guys, i saw a game named modern war in the android app store. But it has a different developer. The game play of the game is almost the same. Is it stealing the product of funzio/gree?

Ashmw
06-30-2012, 06:01 AM
Hello guys, i saw a game named modern war in the android app store. But it has a different developer. The game play of the game is almost the same. Is it stealing the product of funzio/gree?

Idownload the app on my samsung galaxy tab, the arts n graphics r similar with funzio modern war, but the game play is different, its more like civilian war by gamezen.... Oh btw itgotthe same fx sound and music oso.

Jhoemel
06-30-2012, 07:06 AM
Idownload the app on my samsung galaxy tab, the arts n graphics r similar with funzio modern war, but the game play is different, its more like civilian war by gamezen.... Oh btw itgotthe same fx sound and music oso.

yeah it has the same sounds. same rival list, same pve and pvp. you can also buy gold. but you can buy buildings

Corsair
06-30-2012, 01:15 PM
Yeah I think that must be what my brother saw and downloaded, that was why I was puzzled. Sounds like a rip off of this game. Android market must not pay much attention to copyright, that or they licensed the IP (doubt that though).

Wonder if they have fewer bugs in their version....

Jhoemel
06-30-2012, 05:53 PM
Yeah I think that must be what my brother saw and downloaded, that was why I was puzzled. Sounds like a rip off of this game. Android market must not pay much attention to copyright, that or they licensed the IP (doubt that though).

Wonder if they have fewer bugs in their version....

The game sucks, i deleted it after trying it for a few minutes