PDA

View Full Version : Mafia Requests Bug?

Spartacus
06-24-2012, 09:14 AM
Okay, so I recently saved up $40M for my NC build. I had also been saving mob requests so I could meet the build requirements. I had around 490 pending requests and I pressed accept all. Somehow I only received 88 mob members and IDK how. Now I'm visible to WAY more rivals and I have $40M out in the open. I sent a request to support but haven't received a reply yet.

Has anyone experienced this?

RijilV
06-24-2012, 09:21 AM
awesome your sig has your in game name and level, good luck.

Spartacus
06-24-2012, 09:30 AM
I dropped back down to 3 mob, just to be safe. :P

Neonjoe
06-24-2012, 09:40 AM
my assumption would be that all those people that had sent you invites, eventually quit the game. with inactive accounts their request would no longer be able to be validated. something like that

Spartacus
06-24-2012, 09:43 AM
my assumption would be that all those people that had sent you invites, eventually quit the game. with inactive accounts their request would no longer be able to be validated. something like that

Hmm. I guess that's possible. The requests were pretty old. It would be cool if they just turned into henchmen or something.

PawnXIIX
06-24-2012, 10:46 AM
My theory is that they have a certain time period that you need to accept the request for? That's just my theory.

I doubt it's right :P Did you no-bank the $40M since you started saving or did you withdraw?

koralene
06-24-2012, 11:04 AM
Do you have any ghost mafia? When i tried to add alot of mafia a few times... everybody disappeared and didn't add any of them. They all turned into ghost mafia and was only fixed once i emailed support. it does take several days for it to be fixed.

Spartacus
06-24-2012, 11:12 AM
Do you have any ghost mafia? When i tried to add alot of mafia a few times... everybody disappeared and didn't add any of them. They all turned into ghost mafia and was only fixed once i emailed support. it does take several days for it to be fixed.

At first that's what happened! I pressed accept all and all the requests disappeared and I gained no mob members...

koralene
06-24-2012, 11:18 AM
At first that's what happened! I pressed accept all and all the requests disappeared and I gained no mob members...

Thats what happened to me. They are there... just wait for support to fix it.

Spartacus
06-24-2012, 11:23 AM
Thats what happened to me. They are there... just wait for support to fix it.

Okay, thanks koralene! I'll just wait for support to sort it out. Couple days tops hopefully.