PDA

View Full Version : Crime City on Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V (MT11i)

TZora
06-23-2012, 08:41 PM
i have been playing the game since couple of months on my sony ericsson xperia neo v. the model number is MT11i with android version 2.3.4

the earlier levels were cool .. no crashes, no problems. but now i'm level 67 and crashes are just awesome! here are my stats:

level 67
mafia 218
attack 7364
defense 8640
income $26059

spent about $500 so far on gold. (yeah, i'm a gold buyer funzio)

my question is for sony ericsson xperia neo v users. are you all getting crashes and force closures like me? i have checked the empty space on my phone and on my sd card, there's 200+ mb available on both. so don't think there's any issue with the free space on either (phone or sd card).

so what the fck is up with these crashes and force closures? damnit i don't have any other game on this phone, i don't have any applications apart from that came with the phone. i don't have any viruses on this phone. so what in the world is causing these crashes?

if i visit a friend's hood that has a higher level than mine ... booooooooooom .. force closure ... booooooooooom .. crash. i'm nearly sick and tired of all this crap.

funzio, if you cant fix these problems, you should refund all of my money so that i can delete this game and get done with this pile of donkey crap. hell yeah funzio, i'm angry and i feel ditched because of your incapability to take care of these crashes and force closures.

i'm not happy!

Munch on it
06-23-2012, 11:59 PM
Apple............

Dreno33
06-24-2012, 12:10 AM
you didnt try uninstalling and reinstalling yet????

TZora
06-24-2012, 04:33 AM
Apple............
too expensive .. bf won't buy me one yet .. he bought me this Sony phone couple of months ago ..

psxnitro
06-24-2012, 04:33 AM
i have been playing the game since couple of months on my sony ericsson xperia neo v. the model number is MT11i with android version 2.3.4

the earlier levels were cool .. no crashes, no problems. but now i'm level 67 and crashes are just awesome! here are my stats:

level 67
mafia 218
attack 7364
defense 8640
income $26059

spent about $500 so far on gold. (yeah, i'm a gold buyer funzio)

my question is for sony ericsson xperia neo v users. are you all getting crashes and force closures like me? i have checked the empty space on my phone and on my sd card, there's 200+ mb available on both. so don't think there's any issue with the free space on either (phone or sd card).

so what the fck is up with these crashes and force closures? damnit i don't have any other game on this phone, i don't have any applications apart from that came with the phone. i don't have any viruses on this phone. so what in the world is causing these crashes?

if i visit a friend's hood that has a higher level than mine ... booooooooooom .. force closure ... booooooooooom .. crash. i'm nearly sick and tired of all this crap.

funzio, if you cant fix these problems, you should refund all of my money so that i can delete this game and get done with this pile of donkey crap. hell yeah funzio, i'm angry and i feel ditched because of your incapability to take care of these crashes and force closures.

i'm not happy!

Have you tried using the transfer feature, then wipe the data on the game, updating, then re-logging in?

TZora
06-24-2012, 04:36 AM
you didnt try uninstalling and reinstalling yet????

Have you tried using the transfer feature, then wipe the data on the game, updating, then re-logging in?

you guys sure that's gonna help? do you have sony xperia neo v or are you suggesting based on your experience?

iteachem
06-24-2012, 05:39 AM
i have checked the empty space on my phone and on my sd card, there's 200+ mb available on both. so don't think there's any issue with the free space on either (phone or sd card).

i'm not happy!

Just a guess, but 200 mb isnt a lot of extra space. It could be something related to visiting high levels and not having enough free space available to essentially render the new hood. I had trouble with cc on the ipad when I had less than 1 gb remaining in free space and would constantly get stuck in this "cleaning" mode.

I would almost bet that although you have the space its not enough for the games temp files etc. Just a guess but my usual rule of thumb with computers was to not fill beyond 85% of space due to temp files etc that need to be written. I bet if you free up some space it would work cleanly.

Right now my level 102 cc hd uses 1.6gb on my ipad. the non hd cc uses 394 (same account).
My camper account on android uses about 50 mb but it is only level 7 with a small hood footprint.

Just my thought as to one possible reason

Dreno33
06-24-2012, 08:26 AM
you guys sure that's gonna help? do you have sony xperia neo v or are you suggesting based on your experience?

usually un- then reinstalling helps (others' experiences posted on forums)

TZora
06-30-2012, 02:25 AM
how can this be possible? you are level 9 on cc with income more than 80k ??