PDA

View Full Version : Building Quests

MaverickMunkey
06-23-2012, 12:47 PM
I recently completed the Building Quest - 'Upgrade Guard Tower to Level 6' - and no new ones have appeared.

Does anyone know if they stop at this point or whether they appear again later on in the levels?

Vedder
06-23-2012, 02:19 PM
I haven't gotten any of those quests after getting them to lvl 6...

Vedder

MaverickMunkey
06-23-2012, 03:57 PM
I haven't gotten any of those quests after getting them to lvl 6...

Vedder

Fair enough - they must stop at that point. Seems a bit ridiculous but hey ho!

The_Red
06-23-2012, 04:07 PM
Fair enough - they must stop at that point. Seems a bit ridiculous but hey ho!

they stop - eventually you only have ally and tournament quests as your only options.

CounterSniper
06-23-2012, 05:45 PM
I recently completed the Building Quest - 'Upgrade Guard Tower to Level 6' - and no new ones have appeared.

Does anyone know if they stop at this point or whether they appear again later on in the levels?

Thats it for now. I spoke to support and they said they will be adding more quests including "Kill the Bone Lord" in Dwarven Mine but didnt elaborate further. The quests in the seperate catagories were a little light when compared to CC & MW so i wouldnt be surprised if there was a nice variety of new ones coming down the pipe.....Eventually

MaverickMunkey
06-23-2012, 05:59 PM
.....Eventually

I wonder how long this means?!?;)

Its a shame, as well, that there is only the one type of quest for PvP and not the two types as in MW - ally count and level.

CounterSniper
06-23-2012, 06:04 PM
I wonder how long this means?!?;)

Its a shame, as well, that there is only the one type of quest for PvP and not the two types as in MW - ally count and level.

Agreed, A glaring omission IMO. I brought that up as well. They dont normally discuss future content and I was amazed they even admitted the Bone Lord Mission is coming. Maybe cuz they considered that more of an error . idk

MaverickMunkey
06-23-2012, 06:21 PM
Agreed, A glaring omission IMO. I brought that up as well. They dont normally discuss future content and I was amazed they even admitted the Bone Lord Mission is coming. Maybe cuz they considered that more of an error . idk

As you said - the Bone Lord mission is probably more of a glaring error instead of a potential improvement or expansion to the game.

I presume you probably have but did you complete the Mountain of Blessings map and if so did you have any issues with missing graphics?

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
06-23-2012, 06:22 PM
How many building quests are there? I've only gotten up to Barracks level 4... Lol :)

CounterSniper
06-23-2012, 06:36 PM
As you said - the Bone Lord mission is probably more of a glaring error instead of a potential improvement or expansion to the game.

I presume you probably have but did you complete the Mountain of Blessings map and if so did you have any issues with missing graphics?

Ive completed all quests except TR's(on 196 right now) and did not have any problem with MoB map.

MaverickMunkey
06-23-2012, 06:44 PM
Ive completed all quests except TR's(on 196 right now) and did not have any problem with MoB map.

Ok cheers. I will try another reinstall and if that doesn't work send in a ticket.

Vedder
06-23-2012, 07:29 PM
I enjoy the quests, I hope they keep them coming...

Ved

The_Red
06-24-2012, 06:26 AM

out of curiosity - how do the hero points scale up in the high hundreds? Are they like 500+ per TR completion?