PDA

View Full Version : Limit the number of event boxes players can take from PvP

Eyelusion
06-23-2012, 10:58 AM
After resetting my energy and few times and consistently fighting players at or below my stats, I still barely have enough boxes (machines) to open for this event.

Can we limit the # of boxes (machines, tires boxes, etc) someone can take from PvP to 2?

At least with that limit or something like it, I don't have to work so hard to get 4 event boxes and have them all taken away by someone with 80k+ attack taking them all in one 10-0 attack.

Maybe another way would be to limit the total event boxes you can have so top stat players don't end with 300+ event boxes and those at lower stats with hardly any or none toward the end of the event?

Feedback?

outbackhat
06-23-2012, 11:12 AM
I can't agree to that at all. The prizes should go to those who will optimize their effectiveness and what ever level they should happen to be. And as for ending with them I look at it as doing all I can to keep others from having weapons to help them later against me.

dudeman
06-23-2012, 11:38 AM
Do more jobs and there's no issue. I just earned my 1 skill point from the Junkyard map, and in the process of doing so (I started at level 3 when the event started) I earned several event boxes. More than I will get open before the event ends, and there are still a few days to go. Even if I lose many of them to stronger rivals, I still have several days to get more, and I know I will.

For some reason the only box I ever have a hard time getting, if I even do have any difficulty at all, is the first one. After that I always get more than I can ever open.

Eyelusion
06-23-2012, 12:28 PM
Do more jobs and there's no issue. I just earned my 1 skill point from the Junkyard map, and in the process of doing so (I started at level 3 when the event started) I earned several event boxes. More than I will get open before the event ends, and there are still a few days to go. Even if I lose many of them to stronger rivals, I still have several days to get more, and I know I will.

For some reason the only box I ever have a hard time getting, if I even do have any difficulty at all, is the first one. After that I always get more than I can ever open.

I'll have to go back to older maps. With 2,000 energy, I can't put may hits in at 400+ and it seems the drop rate might be 1/4 is all?

Anyone have a specific map they like with decent energy amounts for better event box drop rates?

Spike1
06-23-2012, 12:41 PM
One time I had over 300 event boxes good idea to limit how many you can take from 1 person.

Dipstik
06-23-2012, 12:51 PM
Play smarter and you won't need to run to the developers for help. If you're getting attacked that often, don't stock up early in the event. Go get a box as you need it. If you blow all your energy to get four boxes and then lose them, it's your own fault.

misterrunon
06-23-2012, 12:55 PM
Some guy robbed me for 8k yesterday.. and im low level fyi. So i robbed his ass for 2 atms today and about 3k. Good tradeoff.

nopenopenope
06-23-2012, 12:57 PM
I'll have to go back to older maps. With 2,000 energy, I can't put may hits in at 400+ and it seems the drop rate might be 1/4 is all?

Anyone have a specific map they like with decent energy amounts for better event box drop rates?

ma sheng has a 90%+ drop rate for me.

Dillinja
06-23-2012, 02:10 PM
For people who enjoy PVP like me , getting event boxes are a good bonus and also winds up the player who you've just attacked.
If you want a very good drop rate in PVE, M Sheng is always my first port of call.

Nudie
06-23-2012, 02:20 PM
For people who enjoy PVP like me , getting event boxes are a good bonus and also winds up the player who you've just attacked.
If you want a very good drop rate in PVE, M Sheng is always my first port of call.

Words of wisdom. I always fo to Ma Sheng at the start of event to get my ATMs boxes whatevers since the drops from PvP are dreadfully poor at the beginning of events

Johnny70
06-23-2012, 02:41 PM
if you need atm's do the lowest spot on the map that you dont have to level five if you have low energy. the best drops from the maps are at the complepetion of level three so if you have the energy do maps threw level 3 up to your current map...

Babytway
06-23-2012, 02:48 PM
limiting the number of boxes to from pvp is plain ridiculous, keep it the way it is.

AppleMacGuy
06-23-2012, 03:12 PM
limiting the number of boxes to from pvp is plain ridiculous, keep it the way it is.Right...but they already have limited since the drop rate of boxes has been reduced IMO these last 2 events...seems like an attempt to push plaerys towards stamina gold refills to obtain enough boxes...I have defo noticed box drops have falen of a cliff and I am doing max PvP same as always with 90 stamina available...