PDA

View Full Version : I be they're mad!!!

Skoty422
06-23-2012, 09:32 AM
I just knocked over 500 points off someone's defense stats. They didn't have a single piece of gold vaulted!! They undoubtly do not know how to play. Told them they should try to "vault" some of their gold. I kinda felt bad. That feeling didn't last long. Hehe.

Hapl0
06-23-2012, 11:02 AM
Lol Skoty, it's a game after all. Btw what's this 500 points? That's the gap between your stats? Or you raided a boost building?

I'm still wondering if the vault were upgraded above 330,000 golds; the last time i attacked someone with over 400,000 golds and only get a misery 120 golds every hit; actually i see this turtle carrying over 600,000 gold, tempting... How much is tempting to decide an attack?

Skoty422
06-23-2012, 11:18 AM
I WISH I could find someone on my rival list with that much gold. Lol. I'm not sure if the vault has been increased or not. Probably not if I had to guess. If your stats allow it I would definately hit them up! Undoubtly they have more than they know what to do with. Hehe.

No their stats were 49?? With 67 allies. Lvl 65. I was just raiding their silo in the blind. But when the fight screen poped up stating their defense stats at 49?? I decided to look at their profile. Yep it was 49?? And they had 47k in gold. I attacked them just cause one time. Then the fight screen came up and I won 47??. So I emptied my stamina on them. The last fight had their stats down to around 4380. So I'm assuming they lost that many units?? Yea I'd be pissed. Lost almost 35k and a ton of units! I bet they were mad!

Skoty422
06-23-2012, 11:22 AM
You are supposed to get 10% of unvaulted gold. If you are getting exactly same amount then you should write a ticket. I think there may be a cutoff to how much you can win at one time but I haven't seen it yet. (maybe 10k) each attack.

Hapl0
06-23-2012, 11:26 AM
Lol, u bet he/she is mad. Maybe u got a fan for a long time.

I send a ticket when i only got 120 gold each hit from this player and still no response, if i didn't get anything when he got 400,000 what could i expect if he has 600,000? Maybe he is a hacker or has a glitch. *shrug* (yes Red, it's contagious).

Skoty422
06-23-2012, 11:32 AM
Lmao! Yes he is. I find myself wanting to type those gesture too. Hehe. When you hit them, let me know! Yea, I might of messed with someone who has plenty of real money that don't mind spending a few grand just to torture me for a few weeks. Lol.

Hapl0
06-23-2012, 11:47 AM
Okey dokey! Just let me show u a comment i get just because someone attacked me with an attack almost the tenth part of my defense and i pointed to him to check stats before an attack: "Yay! you can beat me in a game! But I probably make more money then you, have a better ****** life and have a brighter future!"
There are funny people everywhere.

Skoty422
06-23-2012, 12:24 PM
Hahahaha! Now that's funny. Well, it does take all types of people to make the world go around.

Skoty422
06-23-2012, 12:31 PM
Kinda like the show "crank yankers" ( I think that's the name of it) With the puppets that prank dial everyone. "yay!yay!yay! I love my mommy! Yay!yay! I'm Ed! Yay!yay!yay!" if you never seen it you should watch it. Funny stuff. If you are into some sadistically funny stuff, check out llamas with hats on YouTube. I think it four little episodes. But it's funny. ( to me anyway) cartoon of llamas.

How old are you anyway? Definately not a show for small kids!!! So if you have kids don't let em watch it.

Hapl0
06-23-2012, 12:40 PM
Lol, i'm old enough to vote and be president ;) i'll add this to my pending list. R this like south park?