PDA

View Full Version : Please rob my nightclubs. LVL 125. 8:20 PM Eastern

Murda
06-22-2012, 02:59 PM
I'm doing a case study on lag times.

Anyone that can see me on level 125, I'm going to leave my 2 LVL 3 nightclubs up for 5 minutes at 8:20:20 est. please try to rob me. No retaliation if you are successful. If you don't see them ever come up by 8:25:20 please let me know.

Most people on my level probably already have me in their rob history and I'll try to leave as many links into my hood before 8:20.

Nudie
06-22-2012, 03:04 PM
No, I won't do it. I won't rob a fellow forum goer.

iteachem
06-22-2012, 03:07 PM
No, I won't do it. I won't rob a fellow forum goer.

I don't think he thinks you can. If he is right and collects within the 5 minute window no one will see it available. I am curious to see the result

Murda
06-22-2012, 03:26 PM
Im really not sure if it'll work, I'm just hoping that moron yomoney isn't the one who tries and is successful.

Gabbahh
06-22-2012, 03:31 PM
Well, for those having no problems "collecting" my buildings tomorrow morning...
Check out my hood at around 6.00 and 7.30 CET.
I can't make it that early. And most of the time strangers collect, so rather have you guys/girls have it.

Who cares about munnies anyway, just like real life.

Oh wait..

jmeijer
06-22-2012, 04:13 PM
Too bad that I am just a few levels too high for robbing these.

Murda
06-22-2012, 05:35 PM
Nobody got the nightclubs. Paulio was in an out of my hood checking for them, but they never showed up to him.

I'm not ready to say that there is a deliberate 5 minute window to collect, but there is definitely something to this lag that can be beneficial.

Murda
06-22-2012, 05:42 PM
Dr. Bonecrusher was checking as well and never saw the nightclubs. Interesting.

iteachem
06-22-2012, 06:20 PM
I once coordinated a sync for fuzzy and I remember him messaging me that they are ready to be collected where are you? At the same time I was in his hood. I kept leaving and coming back and he messages me several times before I actually saw them ready to collect. Not sure of the time, but I didnt see them as ready to rob at the same time he could have collected

dudeman
06-22-2012, 06:31 PM
I once coordinated a sync for fuzzy and I remember him messaging me that they are ready to be collected where are you? At the same time I was in his hood. I kept leaving and coming back and he messages me several times before I actually saw them ready to collect. Not sure of the time, but I didnt see them as ready to rob at the same time he could have collected

Lol. That's the opposite of a grace period, just like what I experienced earlier this evening (robbed after I made full collection).

It doesn't make sense for there to be a grace period in a game that partly depends on robberies to begin with. The only logical explanation is lag.

Gabbahh
06-23-2012, 01:05 AM
I prolly wasn't in the rivals list (much). Usually my buildings get robbed within 15 minutes.

This time noone wanted lvl 1 Hotels, some lofts, nightclubs, churches etc for a few hours.