PDA

View Full Version : If You Could Pick A New Building, which would you choose?

DoubleBarrelMob
06-22-2012, 01:55 PM
Hello all!

I was thinking about the future and the possibilities of new buildings being added as the levels grow,and wondered which I would pick from the existing buildings amongst the different areas of the map. I came up with the following:

Money buildings:
Mega music store, Empire Arena Plaza
The Steakhouse, Market Plaza
Luxury hotel, Hospitality District

Defense buildings:
Safe house, Octagon Alley
United nations building, UN Plaza
Command center, Army Base

What would you pick of you could have your choice of ANY of the buildings in all of the maps?

Let's hope that our posts can lead to them actually becoming part of the game experience in the future!

joaquim
06-22-2012, 01:59 PM
For money buildings: the one that would give off the most money with a good value.
For defense buildings: the one that would give off the most defense with a good value.

DoubleBarrelMob
06-22-2012, 02:07 PM
For money buildings: the one that would give off the most money with a good value.
For defense buildings: the one that would give off the most defense with a good value.

That's a given!

But which building would you like to see come into play?

joaquim
06-22-2012, 02:17 PM
That's a given!

But which building would you like to see come into play?

In this order:
Money:
Mega Music Store
Luxury Hotel
Steak House

Defense:
Command Center
UN Building
There's already a Safehouse that you can buy for defense

DoubleBarrelMob
06-22-2012, 02:25 PM
In this order:
Money:
Mega Music Store
Luxury Hotel
Steak House

Defense:
Command Center
UN Building
There's already a Safehouse that you can buy for defense

The safe house looks different in Octagon Alley.

They have added buildings before as t shirt stands and the magic playhouse were not one of the originals. Personally, I would prefer another 24hr building, they are the easiest to collect!

iteachem
06-22-2012, 02:30 PM
disregard didn't read full op

joaquim
06-22-2012, 02:31 PM
The safe house looks different in Octagon Alley.

They have added buildings before as t shirt stands and the magic playhouse were not one of the originals. Personally, I would prefer another 24hr building, they are the easiest to collect!

My 18 hour buildings are more like 24 hour buildings. They're only up for collection when I wake up in the morning or when I wake up in the afternoon.

Paulio
06-22-2012, 02:42 PM
Although not all are listed, I would prefer the following:

Money: Bank (Market Plaza). It's only 6x6 and it makes sense.
Money: Office Tower (Empire Arena Plaza). Just looks cool.
Defense: Small Barracks (Army Base). It's only 4x4.
Decoration: Obelisk (UN Plaza). We need more decorations.

Mikecore
06-22-2012, 03:50 PM
I want a bank building for sure...

Crimecity central bank....!

Feng1234
06-22-2012, 05:32 PM
Battlestar

SuperTP
06-22-2012, 06:04 PM
id like to see for money buildings the luxury hotel, the steak house, and the surf shop. for the defense buildings the un plaza and the command center sound good. F the decorations imo, they take space, if it doesn't make money or provide defense i have no use for it. The only reason i have any deco now is to meet quest req.

Johnny70
06-22-2012, 06:34 PM
The mob doctor's office from the black market - it should cost $5000.00 per day to own it but it should add good stats to both attack and defense. The parking garage from empire airport, I want to be able to park four cars from my inventory on top of it and be able to change them at will. the clock tower at look out hill, this would be a great def building it has a small footprint and is awsome looking.

bigflan
06-22-2012, 06:39 PM
The first one should be like a Lamborghini dealership costing 65 million giving a million every 12 hours yah jelly