PDA

View Full Version : Modern war lottery ticket...

CAPT.GIN
06-22-2012, 01:00 PM
I play modern war and crime city, I play crime city just to kill time but it also is a great game. Well I would like to say about maybe a week and a half ago funzio came out with this new idea and I loved it!!! Its been going on everyday and it's so cool... Ok when a new day starts and you click on crime city the game loads up with the normal funzio game things but them the last thing that pops up is a lottery ticket! On the ticket it shows you the prize you can win for today which is a powerful unit! All you have to do is stratch the ticket with your finger and you get a prize! It's always a great prize to, sometimes a unit or money or battle points. The units are all great and they help you rite away. So I'm makeing this thread so funzio can put the lottery ticket in modem war to. Everybody would love it funzio, and on top of that it's a great idea and fun. Please crime city mark if your reading this as well tell the developers to add this in modern war!!! Thanks guys for reading and I hope we all get our lottery tickets soon...

Poopenshire
06-22-2012, 01:05 PM
Great idea Gin, I don't play CC so I have never heard of this. I would like to have something like this. Doesn't have to be a huge item, i would take mid range with a greater chance of getting the unit. Is it indestructable?

Bronson
06-22-2012, 01:10 PM
Is this what those scratchers are??

Sounds like an excellent idea +1 for Gin for making a good thread!!

CAPT.GIN
06-22-2012, 01:32 PM
Poop yes some units are indestructible!!! Bronson thanks is england is playing? I don't know much about soccer but I watch the world cup...

Thief
06-22-2012, 01:36 PM
Thanks for sharing GIN. I would almost expect to see this now in the next couple of weeks which is really exciting because i log in almost every day. I think it will also help offset the high casualty rates (not completely...but help)

Bronson
06-22-2012, 01:36 PM
Poop yes some units are indestructible!!! Bronson thanks is england is playing? I don't know much about soccer but I watch the world cup...

No not tonight Germany v Greece but don't want to hijack your thread so carry on!!

Lordsloss
06-22-2012, 01:42 PM
Great idea. I'm in!

War Priest
06-22-2012, 02:24 PM

Everything except explosives are indestructible on CC.

stricker
06-22-2012, 02:28 PM
...loaded cc for the tapjoy but don't play it so thanks for sharing info Capt.Gin!!! ;p

and btw, good thread & welcome back!!! lol

hb bombers
06-22-2012, 02:31 PM
This would be a great idea for MW. I've gotten a lot of cool stuff on CC.

Thanks Stricker for the new avatar!!!!

CAPT.GIN
06-22-2012, 03:10 PM
...loaded cc for the tapjoy but don't play it so thanks for sharing info Capt.Gin!!! ;p

and btw, good thread & welcome back!!! lol

Thanks bro.....

spectra
06-22-2012, 03:16 PM
They should add the lottery ticket into KA as well
I know alot of us also play KA
and a hell of a thread GIN
Good to see you are back (Until you quit again, hahahahaha) which by my calculations will be sometimes in the year 3,000, lol

CAPT.GIN
06-22-2012, 03:25 PM
Ahahahahaahahah...

enahs1
06-22-2012, 04:43 PM
Hmm... Cc is my main game so I will explain it. You get a free scratcher every day. There are 36 things you can win. The items are vehicle, Melee, gun, armor, money, and respect. So for mw you would get a sea unit, ground, air, infantry, valor, and money. The way it works is you scratch the ticket and you see the icons. If you scratch 6 of the same icons you get a grand prize. So far, 6 of the things you can win (whether it's a vehicle or Melee item) have a limited edition with increased stats. This idea is awesome because free players can win gold items for FREE! If you have any questions, feel free to post.

CAPT.GIN
06-22-2012, 04:59 PM
Hmm... Cc is my main game so I will explain it. You get a free scratcher every day. There are 36 things you can win. The items are vehicle, Melee, gun, armor, money, and respect. So for mw you would get a sea unit, ground, air, infantry, valor, and money. The way it works is you scratch the ticket and you see the icons. If you scratch 6 of the same icons you get a grand prize. So far, 6 of the things you can win (whether it's a vehicle or Melee item) have a limited edition with increased stats. This idea is awesome because free players can win gold items for FREE! If you have any questions, feel free to post.

Thank you for this post... This is a great idea don't you agree!!!

enahs1
06-22-2012, 05:00 PM
Yes it would, But I want it for kingdom age and modern war too.

They also mentioned (I'm not sure if it will come into play though) that you could recieve gold and they said they might release a better scratcher with better chances to recieve higher end items.

Dreno33
06-22-2012, 05:01 PM
my A/D has increased a couple thousand from those scratchers(: at lvl 9

bigflan
06-22-2012, 05:06 PM
my A/D has increased a couple thousand from those scratchers(: at lvl 9Yah you spent 1000 gold and got useless garbage

Jhoemel
06-22-2012, 05:07 PM
I dont see those scratches, do you need to buy gold to see that in cc

stricker
06-22-2012, 05:08 PM
...so, if these were coupled with a premium membership, you might be able to get even better indestructible units... and those would be called BACK-stratchers!!! lolz

...just a suggestions ...lol

Dr. Dengus
06-22-2012, 05:21 PM
I dont see those scratches, do you need to buy gold to see that in cc

I know you have to have the most recent update. And then you see the scratcher screen during your first login after midnight everyday. After your one free scratch per day, you can spend 20g ea in the Special tab for more.

CAPT.GIN
06-22-2012, 05:32 PM
Yah you spent 1000 gold and got useless garbage

FLANNNNNNNNNNNN... I missed you bro...have you been good while I was gone?

Dreno33
06-22-2012, 08:03 PM
Yah you spent 1000 gold and got useless garbage

wasn't including that. those add another couple grand. thx genius.

bigflan
06-22-2012, 08:04 PM
You should have bought crates you made a mistake your stats would have been better m

enahs1
06-22-2012, 08:06 PM
Dreno, can I add you on cc or are you not excepting requests

Dreno33
06-22-2012, 08:27 PM
Dreno, can I add you on cc or are you not excepting requests

if you wanna see my hood ill add you for a day. i don't mind

Dreno33
06-22-2012, 08:29 PM
You should have bought crates you made a mistake your stats would have been better m

hey, noob. shush. thx.

bigflan
06-22-2012, 08:30 PM
hey, noob. shush. thx.I'm more knowledgeable about the game then you I'm a higher level then you in both cc and mw have had more experience so I have eknolwedge and I think you should listen

enahs1
06-22-2012, 08:37 PM
I'm more knowledgeable about the game then you I'm a higher level then you in both cc and mw have had more experience so I have eknolwedge and I think you should listen
Haha did you just say that to Dreno? Or was I just imagining it...
Dreno has much, much more experience then you.

bigflan
06-22-2012, 08:41 PM
Haha did you just say that to Dreno? Or was I just imagining it...
Dreno has much, much more experience then you.I have been playing longer than him and have done considerable amounts of things when he try's to talk about issues people just bat him out because he only has fought someone 1 time no experience I have 2000+ wins yah he just sits there collects money and upgrades he plays what I like to call "Modern Camping"

Dreno33
06-22-2012, 08:48 PM
I have been playing longer than him and have done considerable amounts of things when he try's to talk about issues people just bat him out because he only has fought someone 1 time no experience I have 2000+ wins yah he just sits there collects money and upgrades he plays what I like to call "Modern Camping"

even after playing and being on the forums this long you think a higher lvl means more exp still..

bigflan
06-22-2012, 09:05 PM
even after playing and being on the forums this long you think a higher lvl means more exp still..Um yah it does I know about casualty rates and how dumb they are I have experience that is helpful instead of camping you camp like that's the point of the game

Dreno33
06-22-2012, 09:27 PM
Um yah it does I know about casualty rates and how dumb they are I have experience that is helpful instead of camping you camp like that's the point of the game

i thought we were talking about CC? stay on topic or at least let give a transition

bigflan
06-22-2012, 09:30 PM
I play cc I hate cc I like mw and I play mw

Anyway cc I don't know a lot Becasue all the cc people do are argue and argue and the game I hate it I don't like criminal I would like it if it was a terrorist version

Dreno33
06-22-2012, 09:46 PM

Anyway cc I don't know a lot Becasue all the cc people do are argue and argue and the game I hate it I don't like criminal I would like it if it was a terrorist version

and yet you say you know more about it than me? hmm

Warfiend
06-22-2012, 09:55 PM

So you don't even understand the conversation and you're calling HIM out saying HE doesn't know what HE is talking about. That's craptacular dude! Way to go!

bigflan
06-22-2012, 10:10 PM
So you don't even understand the conversation and you're calling HIM out saying HE doesn't know what HE is talking about. That's craptacular dude! Way to go!He changed the subject so I changed it again it's called a conversation he said about experience it went from how he spent 1000 gold on tickets where the best item was like 72/78 stats thats a total waste and it escalated because I called him out whatever I have a racing game to play fun fun I'm amazing at these games back to asphalt 7

CounterSniper
06-22-2012, 11:43 PM
Everything except explosives are indestructible on CC.

Except for the explosives purchased with gold, they are indestructible. They were my favorite LE & crate items to get cuz so many people don't have any explosives at all. I had a great deal of them.

Mcdoc
06-23-2012, 02:28 AM
I did not know about these scratchers. I did not know there was an update for CC. I'm updating Now. Thanks for the heads up :)

Tctiger
06-23-2012, 03:55 AM
I have not seen a lottery on cc ever?

enahs1
06-23-2012, 04:05 AM
I have not seen a lottery on cc ever?
You have to update cc

Jhoemel
06-23-2012, 05:19 AM
I know you have to have the most recent update. And then you see the scratcher screen during your first login after midnight everyday. After your one free scratch per day, you can spend 20g ea in the Special tab for more.

Thanks man

CAPT.GIN
06-23-2012, 08:01 AM
Who ever playes cc I'll add you...

enahs1
06-23-2012, 08:09 AM
I do 223 373 609
My Ingame name is terrell

CAPT.GIN
06-23-2012, 08:11 AM
Ok just sent you a request...

enahs1
06-23-2012, 08:17 AM
What's your name?

CAPT.GIN
06-23-2012, 08:32 AM
Gingotti lol...

Jhoemel
06-23-2012, 07:36 PM
Who ever playes cc I'll add you...

My code is in my signature, by the way im super weak in cc, i cant see anyone that i can beat, cc is just a pasttime for me, add me man