PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore Hitman Question

Cracka Jack
06-22-2012, 10:56 AM
I am currently a level 105. I am currently working on Hardcore Hitman Round 36, which for me requires that I win 48 fights against opponents of level 104 or greater.

If I level up to 106 before I win 48 fights against level 104 or greater, will I miss out on a Hitman Round 37 for level 105 and higher?

I'm wondering if I try not to level up as quickly and focus more on beating hardcore hitman missions in order to farm RP, will I get a new Hardcore Hitman mission every time I level up?

DoubleBarrelMob
06-22-2012, 11:02 AM
The hardcore hitman goals will keep coming in order, regardless of what level you are on.

sexkitteh
06-22-2012, 11:05 AM
my bad wrong topic...

Cracka Jack
06-22-2012, 11:05 AM
The hardcore hitman goals will keep coming in order, regardless of what level you are on.

Yes but are the hardcore hitman goal requirements the same for you as they are for me?

For example, if I made sure not to level up before completing each hardcore hitman goal, could I be on hardcore hitman round 104 right now?

DoubleBarrelMob
06-22-2012, 11:09 AM
Yes but are the hardcore hitman goal requirements the same for you as they are for me?

For example, if I made sure not to level up before completing each hardcore hitman goal, could I be on hardcore hitman round 104 right now?

Honestly, I'm unsure. I am level 134 and I'm on goal 68?. They didnt happen for me at every level, until recently. Before they would come every few levels

Johnny70
06-22-2012, 01:21 PM

no you are fine they come in the same order no matter how you level you can be doing hard core hit man goals thug life goals and those X number of fights in a row goals all at the same time. I dont remember what level it was but for sure after lev 100 that you start getting hard core hitman goals every level...

dudeman
06-22-2012, 02:44 PM
The Hardcore Hitman goal round does not correspond to level.

The final HH goal at level 200 is round 130-something.

sexkitteh
06-22-2012, 02:45 PM
Can you just F Off and stop posting meaningless posts to add to you list.....

cry me a river old lady...

jobadass
06-22-2012, 02:55 PM
Can you just F Off and stop posting meaningless posts to add to you list.....
Who's that you speak of? Did you not read my thread last night about how to ignore? He/she is one of many I can no longer see

jobadass
06-22-2012, 02:57 PM
I think the goals will stay the same as I didn't do many HH missions until I realized the rewards. They got harder each time, and I could do one after another.
What was the one were you had to win consecutive fights? That was a b at times.

Plux
06-23-2012, 04:11 AM
This is my favourite goal by the way, Thugs Life is irrelevant to me. Hardcore Hitman is the real value Goal chase.

QPR
06-23-2012, 04:34 AM
I am currently a level 105. I am currently working on Hardcore Hitman Round 36, which for me requires that I win 48 fights against opponents of level 104 or greater.

If I level up to 106 before I win 48 fights against level 104 or greater, will I miss out on a Hitman Round 37 for level 105 and higher?

I'm wondering if I try not to level up as quickly and focus more on beating hardcore hitman missions in order to farm RP, will I get a new Hardcore Hitman mission every time I level up?

No.

It goes in numerical order what level you are on is irrelevant. Your mafia size is key as you have to hit peopl on your rivals list.

Plux
06-23-2012, 05:11 AM
No, Hardcore Hitman requires you defeat rivals at your level or higher and has nothing to do with your mafia numbers. It's a goal for beating equal or higher level players. Thugs Life is the one that focusses on Mafia numbers.