PDA

View Full Version : What are you in your mafia?

fuzzy
06-22-2012, 09:05 AM
With all of the new gangs / mafia forming the question is what are you in your mafia?

It would be nice to hear from members of high level mafia's on this subject

Please do not post that this person or that person if you are not part of that mafia. I would rather hear it from the horses mouth then hear say.

I guess if you are an independent then you are all of them. You can play a different role everyday or everytime you log on.

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/knaveljustin/Crime%20City%20Public/Mafia_family_structure_tree.jpg

Boss - A crime boss or a Don is a person in charge of a criminal organization. A boss typically has absolute or near-absolute control over his subordinates, is greatly feared by his subordinates for his ruthlessness and willingness to take lives in order to exert his influence, and profits come from the criminal endeavors his organization engages in

Consigliere - is an adviser or counselor to the boss, with the additional responsibility of representing the boss in important meetings both within the boss's crime family and with other crime families. The consigliere is a close, trusted friend and confidant, the mob's version of an elder statesman. He is devoid of ambition and dispenses disinterested advice.

Underboss - (also capo bastone or sotto capo) is a position within the leadership structure. The underboss is second in command to the boss. The underboss is sometimes a family member, such as a son, who will take over the family if the boss is sick, killed, or sent to prison.

Caporegime - usually shortened to just a capo, is a term used in the Mafia for a high ranking made member of a crime family who heads a "crew" of soldiers and has major social status and influence in the organization.

Soldier - soldier is much greater in rank and prestige than any ordinary associate of the crime family. In order to become a soldier, the primary requisite for an associate is to become a made man.

Associates - These are people who work for or aid a mafia (or even multiple mafia) but are not treated as true members. These include corrupt officials and prospective mafiosi. An associate is considered by the mafiosi nothing more than a tool, someone that they can "use"

Swifty
06-22-2012, 09:07 AM
I am that rank below associate.

doinkent
06-22-2012, 09:17 AM
i am boss of my 1 man mafia

sexkitteh
06-22-2012, 09:22 AM
I AM THE UNDERBOSS!! :cool:

But I may have to wack the boss... he's gone soft on us...

BOS
06-22-2012, 09:23 AM
Don't be whack'n the softies...

joaquim
06-22-2012, 09:25 AM
I AM THE UNDERBOSS!! :cool:

If you wack the boss can I be the new underboss?

sexkitteh
06-22-2012, 09:27 AM

As long as you don't plan on wakn me o_0

Gaming Will
In my mafia I'm the beer getter.

sexkitteh
In my mafia I'm the beer getter.

Is your service available for hire?

Gaming Will
06-22-2012, 09:28 AM
Definite possibility.

joaquim
06-22-2012, 09:31 AM
As long as you don't plan on wakn me o_0

I'll only try to wack you if you go soft but I don't see that ever happening.

Joeycool
06-22-2012, 09:33 AM
I'm not sure gangs with in crime city follow your ranking system. :cool:

sexkitteh
06-22-2012, 09:33 AM
I'll only try to wack you if you go soft but I don't see that ever happening.

Your mission, if you choochoochoose to accept it, is to attack openly CK members, take screenshots, and send them my way. We will then have someone design amusing images to go with them and we can post on forum :)

Of course all within the guidelines! ; )

joaquim
06-22-2012, 09:36 AM
Your mission, if you choochoochoose to accept it, is to attack openly CK members, take screenshots, and send them my way. We will then have someone design amusing images to go with them and we can post on forum :)

Of course all within the guidelines! ; )

Let me get my stats a bit higher first.

fuzzy
06-22-2012, 09:38 AM
I'm not sure gangs with in crime city follow your ranking system. :cool:

Maybe not all of it, but I am looking at your signature and see that as a listing.

Not really my ranking system more like what I found on google.

DoubleBarrelMob
06-22-2012, 09:38 AM
Originally Posted by sexkitteh
I AM THE UNDERBOSS!!

I am the Don of Double Barrel, with a huge target on my back! Lol

sexkitteh
06-22-2012, 09:42 AM
I AM THE UNDERBOSS!!

I'm just kidding! :)

You my boss! We family members can kidd right??

Joeycool
06-22-2012, 09:43 AM
Maybe not all of it, but I am looking at your signature and see that as a listing.

Not really my ranking system more like what I found on google.

I wonder if that last post of mine sounded a bit harsh? It wasn't the intention at all!

It was meant to be a bit tongue in cheek... because my signature says what I am implies that the ranking system is somewhat correct.

I dont know if you will get people openly talking about their "ranks" in general though. Otherwise the associates may get upset. If you get my meaning.

DoubleBarrelMob
06-22-2012, 09:44 AM
I'm just kidding! :)

You my boss! We family members can kidd right??

I know you are just "clowning" around!~ huge pun intended!

It's all good in the hood!

Sasha54
06-22-2012, 09:45 AM
I'm Carmela Soprano - and my hubby walks down the driveway in his housecoat to get the newspaper..........:cool:

My father-in-law is the real boss - he's Italian.........lol

joaquim
06-22-2012, 09:45 AM
I AM THE UNDERBOSS!!

I'm kidding about conspiring to wack you! I'll always be your favorite capo.

DoubleBarrelMob
06-22-2012, 09:55 AM
I'm kidding about conspiring to wack you! I'll always be your favorite capo.

Thats what they all say, then the next thing you know you start your car in the morning and, BOOM!

You are still my favorite ! Lol