PDA

View Full Version : Drop Rates for ATM better than last event?

iteachem
06-22-2012, 08:01 AM
So last event, I was a day late getting started and had a tough time getting the tireboxes using energy and pvp. I know there was some speculation related to scratcher introduction, but It seemed like the drop rate was pretty low.

This event seems better for me as I only needed to use energy to grab two of them and the rest I am getting from PVP and I have a little stockpile already.

Anyone else have any thoughts/reflections on this drop rate

Joeycool
06-22-2012, 08:07 AM
Seems the same as always to me. I always seem to end up with about 300 unopened at the end of the events.

Swifty
06-22-2012, 08:09 AM
Tough going for me.

Having a hard time getting them, and then rivals stealing them.

Bea
06-22-2012, 08:11 AM
Got 2 boxes early, opened them on tries 3 and 4. Haven't found any more. Frustrating!! Been 6 hours since I found one.

Joeycool
06-22-2012, 08:14 AM
I fight a lot... perhaps that is why I get so many.

You guys tried fighting? That is where most of mine come from.

Bea
06-22-2012, 08:21 AM
Yes, but will keep trying...

iteachem
06-22-2012, 08:21 AM
I fight a lot as well, but usually don't see many on the first day from PVP. Interesting however that the popup event notiication lists that you can collect ATMs from doing Jobs, Fights, or Robberies, however it doesn't give any indication that the player you attack actually has to have some before you can get one that way.

I think that they should clarify this in their informational popup as it gives the impression that taking boxes from other players is related more to that action than whether or not the player has them in their inventory

Joeycool
06-22-2012, 08:31 AM
The player definitely has to have them in their inventory.

Maybe I end up with so many as I am incredibly unlucky when it come to actually opening the stupid things! ha ha!

Bea
06-22-2012, 08:34 AM
Just got one and ir didn't open so I still have it, if noone nicks it off me!

DenZ1
06-22-2012, 08:34 AM
Drop rates seems to be exactly as last time. Not too great but your losses are limited as well.
I have only 10 usually had about 15 by now. Dropping slow but rate will pick up in the next 12 hours. As long as you have 4-5 boxes on hand and do not open with gold and resets you should be fine.

Sasha54
06-22-2012, 09:00 AM
unless you are using gold to re-set, then I don't see the point of needing a lot on hand. I try to only keep a few - but then I end up getting tons later.

AppleMacGuy
06-22-2012, 09:09 AM
Last event was definitely hard going but the drop rate seems much better from PvP and jobs this time around...

Sasha54
06-22-2012, 09:45 AM
Last event was definitely hard going but the drop rate seems much better from PvP and jobs this time around...

I just got 4 from 1 person.........jeez

Eyelusion
06-22-2012, 09:52 AM
If you're able to hit players with higher stats, you probably have an increased rate of getting boxes as they probably are doing the event. Lower stats like myself and it's tough. I had to add stamina 3 times for boxes already. I spend 140 stamina on players and got 1 box so far. I've had 4 taken from me. Currently have 0 again.

iteachem
06-22-2012, 10:51 AM
If you're able to hit players with higher stats, you probably have an increased rate of getting boxes as they probably are doing the event. Lower stats like myself and it's tough. I had to add stamina 3 times for boxes already. I spend 140 stamina on players and got 1 box so far. I've had 4 taken from me. Currently have 0 again.

During this event I have been able to take 3-4 boxes from players I hit. During the last event I wold only get one if any and on the second day of the event I used up my entire stamina bar a couple of times with no drops. I usually look for similar ranges and I haven't leveled between events so nothing has really changed for me except the apparent drop rate.

Oh, and when I am after loot boxes/crates/whatever.. I am very careful when I use my stamina. I always hit recently collected hoods and attack once. I then check inventory for event items especially the most recent. I won't waste stamina on people who don't have event items until I have a decent supply

rexreo7
07-10-2012, 03:03 AM
smart answer joey hi myself Rex

Rexreo____