PDA

View Full Version : To all CK ( cold ) sissies and bullies

Sgt bilko
06-22-2012, 07:37 AM
Quote from your commander to outcoldking "just to let you know even if you did loose your control and be vulgar I'd still back you my brother. little ole "ME" can bark up another tree cause your my boy and we started it all, COLD till the end!!!!"
see, rules are made for you little peons and minions, not us high level morons.
you must follow the rules or we will ban you and beat you up!!
Grow up cold, you are like a bunch of grade school bullies!!
I have been surfing their hoods and these people are WEIRD!! One guy claims to have spent $60,000 real money on the game!? These people could have fed a small countries children on what they have spent on this game.
For those of you in the level 99 area check out my wall and see what these people are all about. My game name is "Me".
I was having fun playing this game for free until I ran into these feeble minded morons. Anyone capable should put a lickin' on anyone they can.

Have fun and good luck.

Swifty
06-22-2012, 08:16 AM
I am having a hard time deciding if I would rather be in CK or in The DPS Gang!

Swingle007
06-22-2012, 08:23 AM
There are bullies all over this fine game Bilko, the trick is to learn how to still enjoy playing it after you come to that realization. Happy hunting! :-)

erik
06-22-2012, 08:25 AM
DPS would probably be a better choice. Especially if you have a fungi tuni and cloak of flames :) .

iteachem
06-22-2012, 08:25 AM
I know a fair number of respectable cold mafia but I think their organization is growing to big to fast to effectively manage. IMO it seems like every player I run into wants in.

As for me I plan on staying independant...

sexkitteh
06-22-2012, 08:29 AM
Quote from your commander to outcoldking "just to let you know even if you did loose your control and be vulgar I'd still back you my brother. little ole "ME" can bark up another tree cause your my boy and we started it all, COLD till the end!!!!"
I have been surfing their hoods and these people are WEIRD!! One guy claims to have spent $60,000 real money on the game!? These people could have fed a small countries children on what they have spent on this game.
For those of you in the level 99 area check out my wall and see what these people are all about. My game name is "Me".
I was having fun playing this game for free until I ran into these feeble minded morons. Anyone capable should put a lickin' on anyone they can.

Have fun and good luck.

Join DoubleBarrel! We shall lay a beat down to these f00ls! :D

Odie
06-22-2012, 08:30 AM
Nothing screams "I spent high school climbing out of dumpsters" like turning into an Internet terrorist and joining a mobile gaming "mafia".

Swingle007
06-22-2012, 08:47 AM
As for me I plan on staying independent...

THIS.......

Joeycool
06-22-2012, 09:01 AM
this.......

and that....

Ramshutu
06-22-2012, 09:04 AM
and that....

I love lamp...

Joeycool
06-22-2012, 09:10 AM
I love lamp...

I love table...

Ramshutu
06-22-2012, 09:11 AM
I love table...

Joey, do you actually love the table, or are you just saying that you love something that you see?

Joeycool
06-22-2012, 09:13 AM
Oooops! I love desk! Not table! STUPID!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD8-Y2sGtDQ

upsman_17
06-22-2012, 10:13 AM
To anyone out there that is looking to join one of the newly formed alliances but might be hesitant about the current ones available, good news is here - delivered by me - the UPS man. Just read a post on the wall of some chump i just beat up that there is a new mob in town ya'll. The RectumRipper Mafia is currently taking applications!!! All you need to do is send your app to none other than the big man himself, RectumRipper. He states that there are no rules, just robing(sic) and killin. Judging by the name of the mafia, methinks there might be some more filthy motives at hand though. Beware of the initiation. I hear in involves a timed race running backwards, naked through a cornfield. :)

upsman_17
06-22-2012, 10:13 AM
......................duplicate post

G Wiz
06-22-2012, 11:53 AM

Have fun and good luck.Hey sgt,

Listen, CK is not Crime City, nor is it the majority of Crime City man. If you are complaining about people spending $60,000 in your bracket, you have a whole lot more heartbreak coming your way. If you continually allow people to dictate the way you play and enjoy the game, then you lose sgt.
This game is made on the backs of superficial pride, superficial honor that works on a systen that rewards the endurer. If you cant handle conversations that didnt include you, then you might wanna take up braille. And truthfully, I don't mean to come off as mean, but I feel as though you have no valid points in your posts other than crying.

You can quote this as I am a CK leader.

Coldcommander
06-26-2012, 11:45 PM

Have fun and good luck.

Sounds like someone needs a little cheese with their wine!!!

Chester78
06-27-2012, 12:01 AM
Why does everyone feel a need to join a certain mafia? I don't get it. This is a game. Game's are supposed to be fun. If debating on which mafia to join is frustrating you, then don't join one at all. Attempt to be friends with everyone. (Just a suggestion...)

Johnny70
06-27-2012, 12:35 AM

Have fun and good luck. wait a second here bud you got your story all screwed up here you are trying to tell me that cold karma are the bullies of crime city? I find that rather insulting, you should get your facts straight the Indians are the bullies of crime city. dont you know shlt boy? tell him wizzy or I'll have to come beat you up and rob you... oh wait a minute I forgot thats the game, lol silly me

Joeycool
06-27-2012, 05:51 AM
Sounds like someone needs a little cheese with their wine!!!

nice :cool:

sexkitteh
06-27-2012, 07:53 AM
Join the gang!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36438-Double-Barrel-Mafia-vs-Cold-Karma