PDA

View Full Version : shark/whale zone

Tctiger
06-22-2012, 05:58 AM
Thought it would be a good idea to keep track of the shark zone to give people a heads up as to when they will be going in to the shark/whale pool , from what i have read it is currently around 110 i am below 100 so can't keep track of it myself , i know this would help me out anyway .

Poopenshire
06-22-2012, 06:07 AM
Word lately is about 115 is the start. I am 107 and see only normal rival lists.

mickymacirl
06-22-2012, 06:22 AM
Yep, about 110.

andymac106
06-22-2012, 06:27 AM
I'm level 115 and dont see much. I thought it was around 120/125

Tctiger
06-22-2012, 06:34 AM
so at level 107 do you just see up to level 108/109 like bellow level 100 ?

Poopenshire
06-22-2012, 06:41 AM
so at level 107 do you just see up to level 108/109 like bellow level 100 ?
I see plus or minus 2 levels only. the ally range is large i see as few as 100 less than me and as high as a few thousand (i know they can't send that many units to battle but i see that many allies)

iWar
06-22-2012, 06:59 AM
Shark zone should be at least above 115 by now I think. I'm 114 and haven't had any troubles yet. Gonna camp for now tho or at least level very slowly.

Maverick50727
06-22-2012, 07:10 AM
I believe it is 119-120. L119 is the lowest I can see now. I got a WTF from one when I was just running down the rival list last night. They had never been hit before by some 26 levels up and wondered why I could see them. I explained and pointed them to the forum. I'm the nice one that does a few for BP, but move on if I see them taking heavy losses.

Jhoemel
06-22-2012, 07:26 AM
Yeah me too, i can see down to level 119

Mackdaddy
06-22-2012, 07:45 AM
Thanks for this thread. Valuable information for us lower levels trying to strategize. I thought it was level 100 and over that was the kill zone.

Jhoemel
06-22-2012, 07:48 AM
The whales and sharks are also leveling up thats why the whale zone got higher

Tctiger
06-22-2012, 08:07 AM
thats good as i want to stay behind the whale zone while i build up .

Mackdaddy
06-22-2012, 08:11 AM
The whales and sharks are also leveling up thats why the whale zone got higher

Makes perfect sense. The back to back tournaments and events has certainly helped to push players forward. The ranking system as well, I see lots of Lieutenants and Capts with very low stats on all accounts. Leveled up way to fast.

Aidan
06-22-2012, 08:35 AM
I dont like this thread because it Discourage people to level up.
Please lvl up and join the party. ��

I'm Level 120 and yeah the shark zone starts here. Was attacked by a level 175. I can only see up to L123. Fair? You tell me

Jp lfs
06-22-2012, 08:38 AM
I dont like this thread because it Discourage people to level up.
Please lvl up and join the party. ��

I'm Level 120 and yeah the shark zone starts here. Was attacked by a level 175. I can only see up to L123. Fair? You tell me

How bad was the damage? And how cool is his base/inventory? I'm looking forward to some of those hits, just so I can check out their arsenals. I plan on asking speed if I can hit back once, just to see what his battle screen looks like. What an honor!

Bronson
06-22-2012, 08:41 AM
How bad was the damage? And how cool is his base/inventory? I'm looking forward to some of those hits, just so I can check out their arsenals. I plan on asking speed if I can hit back once, just to see what his battle screen looks like. What an honor!

Speed said we can hit him at any time as long as you post fight night on his wall so he knows it was for the forum.

bilbo baggins
06-22-2012, 08:43 AM
I have a different approach.

Dropped down to 60 allies (found that my casualty rate went down to almost zero) heavily play both PvP and PvE have 8000+ units and have farmed lots of high value ones.

I only buy units with very low loss rate and am currently at att 12,400 def 10,800. If I was to allie all the way up to 500 and brought the full compliment my stats would be 60k+ on both.

Am waiting till I get to level 200 (currently 138) and then will see what my army can do against these sharks.

Until then I am happy being where I am as I can build my army without the fear of ridiculous casualties.

IMO.

Jp lfs
06-22-2012, 08:44 AM
Speed said we can hit him at any time as long as you post fight night on his wall so he knows it was for the forum.

That was my thought- see if he was willing to do it for FFN. Obviously it will help maintain my perfect losing record, but it would still be fun.

Aidan
06-22-2012, 08:45 AM
Pirates. Stats over 200k. I think he's a forum member. I tested the water by leaving 200k overvault. Last about 2 hours. Not bad. he was pretty serious with the attacks. Took out my infirmary first before attack. Lost 5 GH, 2 SH, 1 rpg crates and 145k. My first red from pirates

Jp lfs
06-22-2012, 08:46 AM
Pirates. Stats over 200k. I think he's a forum member. I tested the water by leaving 200k overvault. Last about 2 hours. Not bad. he was pretty serious with the attacks. Took out my infirmary first before attack. Lost 5 GH, 2 SH, 1 rpg crates and 145k. My first red from pirates

Wow! That does sound pretty serious. I wonder if he got you and the fake Aidan confused?

Aidan
06-22-2012, 08:50 AM
@bilbo i thought about that strat but i have 1100 valors unit so to drop that low i will bring almost 100% valor army. Not sure it's a good idea. How are your casualty rates when attacking player with higher allies?

Tctiger
thats not fair no , i would like to keep doing the missions and leveling up but if i am going to get destoyed when i get there not much point , i have built my base up over buying units so need to build up my army and iph to have some kind of chance at survival up there , still have loads of units to unlock upgrades to do an army to build and all boost buildings to upgrade plus have no defence building upgraded so i have tons to do . i will try to stay behind the shark zone for a while regardless of this thread , if i don't know where the shark zone is i will rank up even slower to be safe . i don't all out camp i am still doing pve on events and do some attacks/raids everynight to boost income , also when i need to save more than 10m i hit up missions and attack/raid a lot to do it quickly before i lose my cash . i can see your point about leveling up but as with the gold being part of the game the slow leveling up is too for free players like myself . there is plenty of people who don't know about the shark zone or forum comming up the levels for you .

Bronson
That was my thought- see if he was willing to do it for FFN. Obviously it will help maintain my perfect losing record, but it would still be fun.

Yeah it will be fine so lvl up and go empty a full clip of stamina on him 😃

Ooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch!!!!!!

Aidan
06-22-2012, 08:52 AM
Wow! That does sound pretty serious. I wonder if he got you and the fake Aidan confused?

Idk. Could be. Jhoemel told me that hammer time is targeting the fake aidan. So he prolly is on the pirates list.

@tctiger was joking mate. I agree. Its better for free players to camp or if you can, follow bilbo baggins strat. He's doin well.

Tctiger
06-22-2012, 08:53 AM
at 18k attack and 26k defence i don't want to go into the whale zone yet , especially if big players and pirates go all out to ruin your game for fun!

Jp lfs
06-22-2012, 08:57 AM
at 18k attack and 26k defence i don't want to go into the whale zone yet , especially if big players and pirates go all out to ruin your game for fun!

I really don't think it is that intense, unless you go out of your way to make someone angry. It seems like as long as you watch your mouth and choose your targets more carefully, you can avoid becoming a walking target. Still scary, but speed and george have helped dispel some of the more ugly impressions of pirates recently.

bilbo baggins
06-22-2012, 09:42 AM
@bilbo i thought about that strat but i have 1100 valors unit so to drop that low i will bring almost 100% valor army. Not sure it's a good idea. How are your casualty rates when attacking player with higher allies?

Not sure if I can help here as I have very few Valor units that I am using (mainly loot). I started saving valor as soon as I went on this strategy (around level 60 just to get rid of the casualty glitch) I had a mad period where I did all the valor missions around level 85 and currently am sitting on around 450K.

I would look at it like this. Do you want to lose 1-2 units every 100 or so attacks even if they are high valor or stick at the level you are and lose that amount in the amount of attacks it currently takes you.

Everson25
06-22-2012, 10:07 AM
Well, considering that you Aidan told me your defence is around 70k I have a long way to go if I don't want to be a juicy target. I'm with 41k defence but I confess that my stats is moving to slow lately. What you guys you suggest to buy to boost up a bit?

Hey, is that stats before or after boosting buildings?

Btw, I met a major on my list with around 6k attack/defence. Is that possible?

bilbo baggins
06-22-2012, 10:20 AM
Well, considering that you Aidan told me your defence is around 70k I have a long way to go if I don't want to be a juicy target. I'm with 41k defence but I confess that my stats is moving to slow lately. What you guys you suggest to buy to boost up a bit?

Hey, is that stats before or after boosting buildings?

Btw, I met a major on my list with around 6k attack/defence. Is that possible?

I am major. If I dropped 30 allies from 60 my att def would be 6k so it is possible, just not very common I would imagine.

Tctiger
06-22-2012, 10:21 AM
Used to pve all the time since the special events I have stopped until an event is on , so kind of semi camping about 1 level a week in eighties . I am happy with that rate as I can build up with main bunch of rivals . Read enough horror stories so in no rush , I am enjoying the game and don't want to stop enjoying it .

Everson25
06-22-2012, 10:27 AM
I am major. If I dropped 30 allies from 60 my att def would be 6k so it is possible, just not very common I would imagine. but I'm in a full allies group. I don't think he had low allies otherwise I wouldn't see him.

Mackdaddy
06-22-2012, 10:43 AM
Used to pve all the time since the special events I have stopped until an event is on , so kind of semi camping about 1 level a week in eighties . I am happy with that rate as I can build up with main bunch of rivals . Read enough horror stories so in no rush , I am enjoying the game and don't want to stop enjoying it .

I'm with you on that one. What's the hurry? There are many aspects of this game to enjoy before heading into the big pond. Build economy, defense, make a cool base etc..etc..

Mad
06-22-2012, 12:32 PM

I find this bizarre, on one hand these guys complain there are not enough people to fight in the higher levels, then they purposefully take out your infirmary to increase your losses. The fact is after suffering such signifcant losses after a while people just quit or reduce their allies to avoid the unit losses. Then once again the whales start complaining they have no one to attack.

Aidan
06-22-2012, 02:18 PM
I find this bizarre, on one hand these guys complain there are not enough people to fight in the higher levels, then they purposefully take out your infirmary to increase your losses. The fact is after suffering such signifcant losses after a while people just quit or reduce their allies to avoid the unit losses. Then once again the whales start complaining they have no one to attack.

Chatted with him earlier. If i'm not mistaken his name is general insane here in forum. He seems to have lost interest in the game and only attack randomly and when he's bored. So i guess thats why he took out my infirmary.

Their complaint was about there's a seperation between above 500 and below 500. If you're above 500 you cant see below 500 thus limited targets. I do agree however with you that one of the reasons why people stay under is to avoid being plummet by them. Thats the prOblem when you're too strong and all gold. Nobody want to fight with you and when you always win, you lose interest. Its like playing FIFA with a 7 year old. No fun beating kids.

vitus79
06-22-2012, 02:41 PM
... Its like playing FIFA with a 7 year old. No fun beating kids.

i bet my 4y old daughter can pwn u in FIFA :)

Aidan
06-22-2012, 02:51 PM
i bet my 4y old daughter can pwn u in FIFA :)

I'm afraid i have to agree with you!! Me suck at FIFA! Lol. How about you? You good?

vitus79
06-22-2012, 03:04 PM
I'm afraid i have to agree with you!! Me suck at FIFA! Lol. How about you? You good?

no im not a big gamer, still surprised how i manage to play 3 apps on my phone doing not bad in them. but i cant hold a pad and if i do it usually ends in hitting each and every button together rapidly and hoping for some cool effects lol.

sorry for hijacking btw, what was the question? shark zone? im lvl 81 now( had to lvl up due to the overtime in the event) and hoping they still swimm far away. have some big plans on my base be4 i feel ready to get whacked by the 200k ppl :P

Mad
06-22-2012, 03:17 PM
Chatted with him earlier. If i'm not mistaken his name is general insane here in forum. He seems to have lost interest in the game and only attack randomly and when he's bored. So i guess thats why he took out my infirmary.

Their complaint was about there's a seperation between above 500 and below 500. If you're above 500 you cant see below 500 thus limited targets. I do agree however with you that one of the reasons why people stay under is to avoid being plummet by them. Thats the prOblem when you're too strong and all gold. Nobody want to fight with you and when you always win, you lose interest. Its like playing FIFA with a 7 year old. No fun beating kids.

You nailed it. I don't understand what enjoyment there is in buying your way to the top and pummeling everyone. To me half the fun is in getting beat and figuring out what I have to do to stop it. The strategy is what makes it fun.

Oddly losing the odd time makes this game fun. But if all you do is win or on the contrary all you do is lose, interest will start to wane.

I know there are better players than me and I have to develop a strategy as I move my way up the levels.

This is the problem I am facing now. I know as I climb to the higher levels I will run into guys, no matter what I do, I will lose every time simply because they are willing to spend hundreds of dollars. That fact discourages me from spending money because I realize it would be waste of money as it would be meaningless at the higher levels -- I can't spend enough to really compete.

In order to maintain the integrity of the game, Funzio has to give the lower players hope and at the same time create an environment where even the big boys can be beaten by lower players.

It is the possibility of losing that creates the interest.

vitus79
06-22-2012, 03:27 PM
i dont think the majority of players are the big buyers. and with events the free players gets a chance, well with a lot luck involved, to compete.
with a good strategy and using this forum one would be in good shape to compete with light spenders who have no clue about game mechanics. like those with all defense buildings on one side of the base and moneys on the other.

sure theres always the fear of big whale hits but if u dont give em a reason they wont bully you for ages to make you quit the game. dont rage, stay polite or do some congrats on the stats, base, inventory.. whatever. im pretty sure you will be remembered and skipped or even get the chance to ally up if u dont start smack talk and act adult.

and i wouldnt say its a waste of money, you pay for some entertainment and as long you have fun and spare money why not throw a few bucks towards funzio. well thats what i do

Mad
06-22-2012, 03:36 PM
i dont think the majority of players are the big buyers. and with events the free players gets a chance, well with a lot luck involved, to compete.
with a good strategy and using this forum one would be in good shape to compete with light spenders who have no clue about game mechanics. like those with all defense buildings on one side of the base and moneys on the other.

sure theres always the fear of big whale hits but if u dont give em a reason they wont bully you for ages to make you quit the game. dont rage, stay polite or do some congrats on the stats, base, inventory.. whatever. im pretty sure you will be remembered and skipped or even get the chance to ally up if u dont start smack talk and act adult.

and i wouldnt say its a waste of money, you pay for some entertainment and as long you have fun and spare money why not throw a few bucks towards funzio. well thats what i do

I agree. It has taken me a while, but I finally figured out these events are important for us free to low/medium gold players -- as it is a way to stock up some gold units. I can usually get to 9 in a game and pick up some decent gold units at 7 and 9. The odd time I might get 10 which is the big bonus.

Even 3 and 5 aren't bad and will often be in play with bigger armies. So slowly I am building up a gold army and yeah you are right because of these events, I might be interested in a gold purchase down the road.

The only thing I don't like is how much I level up. I am trying to hold each event to one level, but sometimes I go to two.

Tctiger
06-22-2012, 05:10 PM
You couldn't have the top players beaten by lower players when they have spent thousands on the game , I have not played a game on a computer or a phone where you can pay real money into the game before , I got a big shock when I see the prices ! Like with any game there are those who like a challenge and those who like to have the highest stats or scores . It will be interesting to see how the game develops the challenge is to keep it fun for everyone .

Selfproclaimed
06-22-2012, 06:10 PM
Whats the average attack and defense score people have in that territory?

azy
06-22-2012, 08:09 PM
@Selfproclaimed, I'm currently L145 and you can see my stats below. I'd call myself a medium fish in a big, big pond. Plenty of small fish to feed on, but probably 10% of players stronger than me, especially when they have 500+ allies. As pointed out elsewhere, it will take time and dedication to achieve over 100K stats without gold.

OP, at L145, I can only see down to L121, but sky is the limit upward.

Tctiger
06-23-2012, 03:54 AM
Average is about 20 - 35k some higher loads lower.

Jhoemel
06-23-2012, 05:27 AM
Idk. Could be. Jhoemel told me that hammer time is targeting the fake aidan. So he prolly is on the pirates list.

@tctiger was joking mate. I agree. Its better for free players to camp or if you can, follow bilbo baggins strat. He's doin well.

But i told them that we have another aidan with a russian flag so they wouldnt confuse you with the fake. Maybe he's attacking randomly

Q Raider
06-23-2012, 05:35 AM
Just stuck my nose into level 119 and it seems pretty good.

I am at 275 allies and see up to mid 400's.

Seeing down to around level 116 and up to 122.

-->FISH<--
06-23-2012, 05:43 AM
Can you see me if we aren't allies? Oh wait I have 500+ allies maybe you can't see me

Thunder Child
06-23-2012, 06:21 AM
That was my thought- see if he was willing to do it for FFN. Obviously it will help maintain my perfect losing record, but it would still be fun.I hit him for FFN about a month ago when the rivals list was opened up. Lost of course! He returned the favor a few days later with his llp, and I lost again!

FromAfar
06-24-2012, 09:15 PM
i don't know where whale territory is, but recently i started seeing "big boys", ie, 100+ 200+ even 300+ allies, on my pvp screens. level ranges are 49-67. i am about a little below the middle of that range.

mostly Lt and Capt in rank:

sample info:

1) L??/Allies???. a/d 15k/17k iph 27k. multiple gold units of every size.
2) L51/allies300. a/d 7.3k/8.9k iph 70k (maybe a few gold units + event prizes raptor and dreadnaught and 10 things in the last event. the bear)
3) L50/allies391. a/d 1.3k/1.3k iph 42k. no gold, no money. 20x my allies and i have better stats.. interesting.

so you ever get kind of intrigued when you look at some of this stuff? example 1 and 3 couldn't be more different.

Thunder Child
07-03-2012, 08:25 AM
Anyone care to update this one?

Poopenshire
07-03-2012, 08:32 AM
level 116 and not seeing a thing. I have heard grumblings of the zone being above 120 now.

Q Raider
07-03-2012, 08:40 AM
Below 500 and there are a group of people with almost pure Valor armies in Level 122, though they may have moved up now.

Level 123 is where things got interesting. It is a bit odd cause you get hit by people you cannot see on your rival list. They are level 150 plus and can see down to the lower levels, but you can only see up to around level 127.

Everson25
07-03-2012, 08:46 AM
Word lately is about 115 is the start. I am 107 and see only normal rival lists.How many allies do you have? What's your in game name so I can give you a love tap.. Lol.

Everson25
07-03-2012, 08:48 AM
Ignore my message Poopshire! I just noticed the date now. You went to far ahead so I can't visit your base...lol.

Poopenshire
07-03-2012, 09:14 AM
Everson, your killing me, had I known you were near me at that point i would have asked for a FFN. I still haven't had one yet. but my ally count as an fyi is 431

Everson25
07-03-2012, 09:46 AM
Everson, your killing me, had I known you were near me at that point i would have asked for a FFN. I still haven't had one yet. but my ally count as an fyi is 431well, i had 6 already. I should have asked you before. I was paying attention on my rival list when suddenly you were too ahead. Now that I'm too close to shark zone I'm starting slow down and improve my defence.

Poopenshire
07-03-2012, 09:57 AM
yeah, i almost ready to complete 116, and as long as whale zone stays ahead of me i am going to farm venal fighters, brigand lightinings and valor. I am slowing down greatly but want to farm units and valor to suppliment my stats.

Everson25
07-03-2012, 10:05 AM
I've been doing same. Ive been attacking as many as I can to build up my reserve with values and use them all to boost my stats. I've been farming the Venal as well but there are days that the drop is quite low.

Poopenshire
07-03-2012, 11:20 AM
You mean like today? I am at 70 venal and really not seeing many drop. The brigand is not dropping as much either i am at 22 of those currently. I am currently about to level to 117 and i think i might stay there for a few weeks to get my cash up and buy more carriers, i am only at 17 of them. I want more than 50.

albeezy
07-03-2012, 01:48 PM
I've been doing same. Ive been attacking as many as I can to build up my reserve with values and use them all to boost my stats. I've been farming the Venal as well but there are days that the drop is quite low.
I farm venal fighters too, but man, they drop like flies. Had 42 the other day and down to 19 now, and that includes all of the ones I have acquired in between. In total I have probably lost 35 in the last few days. Need to find a better loot unit.

Tctiger
07-04-2012, 06:15 AM
i can't see any point in looting any units as there is obviously a patch on looting because if you loot a load of units you will lose at least 1 every other battle and a lot of the time you loose 2 or 3 at a time , i have only tried looting the mini subs and they all went as quickly as i looted them so don't bother anymore i guess it is the same for all looted units.

Q Raider
07-04-2012, 06:35 AM
yeah, i almost ready to complete 116, and as long as whale zone stays ahead of me i am going to farm venal fighters, brigand lightinings and valor. I am slowing down greatly but want to farm units and valor to suppliment my stats.

Just found true open waters where I can see all the way up now, it is level 130. And had my first love tap from a level 200 player. Looks like he benefitted greatly from the now nerfed drops on the high maps, lots of exec chinooks and wave breakers. His unit density is over 100.

Finding brigand lightnings are pretty fragile as are the Venal's. In place of Venal's I am trying the aerospace ospreys 33/22 but almost the same as Venal's with Russia boost. Also trying to build up the silent thunders 164/120 which is one of the best stats I have found Air wise outside of the boss loots.

Tctiger
07-04-2012, 07:12 AM
are you getting scared ? i would like to know how much cash you lose a day or a week from people attacking not the money lost in raids against your builings just from units lost so i have an idea how much i will need to spend daily or weekly just to replace units lost ?

Poopenshire
07-04-2012, 07:15 AM
Just found true open waters where I can see all the way up now, it is level 130. And had my first love tap from a level 200 player. Looks like he benefitted greatly from the now nerfed drops on the high maps, lots of exec chinooks and wave breakers. His unit density is over 100.

Finding brigand lightnings are pretty fragile as are the Venal's. In place of Venal's I am trying the aerospace ospreys 33/22 but almost the same as Venal's with Russia boost. Also trying to build up the silent thunders 164/120 which is one of the best stats I have found Air wise outside of the boss loots.

Where did you find the silent thunders? And what I the drop rate?

JMC
07-04-2012, 07:26 AM

Executive chinooks were never in the wrong spot. They were always on the boss. Anyone with a ton of these is likely an Energy glitcher/hacker. Especially obvious if he is level 200.

Poopenshire
07-04-2012, 11:27 AM
Q raider pm me with location and requirements

Q Raider
07-04-2012, 04:11 PM
are you getting scared ? i would like to know how much cash you lose a day or a week from people attacking not the money lost in raids against your builings just from units lost so i have an idea how much i will need to spend daily or weekly just to replace units lost ?

My shields are all low casualty or strong against units bar ambulances. Things like sea scouts, drones, hovercraft. Bottom Defence is currently an over supply of cruisers so if a unit is lost then at least there is a low casualty rated unit to replace it. Normal attacks, losing an ambulance, sometimes two, or instead it might be drones. My overall setup must not be too bad cause guys with 10k superior raw stats are losing regularly when attacking.

The worst attack losses have come from casualty glitch players, cause they just do twenty hit dumps on you and never check your stats to see what damage they are doing. One twenty hit from an obvious (admits he never loses units in his message board) cost me 2 SH, 2 EAD, 2 EOH and an ambulance. Was similar from his multi the previous day. I posted on his board and just asked if he could keep an eye on the losses he is causing when he does multi attacks for BP and Valor. Edit: He actually has been coming back but is just doing a few and I might drop an ambulance, I can live with that.

Me personally if attacking, I take a check of the results when attacking and back off if I notice a high value unit dies. Exceptions are raiding or unvaulted cash as they have made themselves targets, but for BP and Valor, always try to be a bit considerate.

Q Raider
07-04-2012, 04:55 PM
Executive chinooks were never in the wrong spot. They were always on the boss. Anyone with a ton of these is likely an Energy glitcher/hacker. Especially obvious if he is level 200.

Just had a look and think you are right, almost as many missions as attacks (13,000 missions, 14,000 attacks). Very low raid count, has an IPH of a little over 160k per hour but just under 130,000,000 in cash. Almost all buildings are level one, and only has a couple of the low end defence buildings.

I think some of the units I am seeing are indestructible but not sure.

hound
07-05-2012, 03:23 AM
Sorry if this has been answered or defined already- What is the definition of a "Shark/Whale"? What is their AA and AD?

Tctiger
07-05-2012, 04:28 AM
someone in that zone could answer better than me but from what i know if you go above around 120 all the top players up to level 200 will see you , the big boys can have stats in the 300k maybe more and there is a lot of top players so you may find you are getting attacked every half an hour from what i have heard .

Thunder Child
07-27-2012, 03:38 PM
In need of a monthly update.......

War Priest
07-27-2012, 03:39 PM
Like a week ago it was like 130...

Lordsloss
07-27-2012, 03:39 PM
130 still I believe.

Poopenshire
07-27-2012, 04:11 PM
Yeah least 130. i am swimming at 124 right now.

Wdigeorge
07-27-2012, 04:50 PM
Well, I wouldn't say that.... The whale zone is much lower now.

I can see down to level in the low 90's now with many weak status players. I don't attack them but when I visited I often see a pillaged base. I am sure many higher level players in the 130-200 levels are hitting the newly visible 90+ level players.

What a shame, another MW problem. I can see once you hit level 100 since you can bring your full force of 2000 into battle but lower than 100, it wouldn't be a fair fight.

Poopenshire
07-27-2012, 04:54 PM
George, my lists shows 121 to 127 only. the occasional 90 to 100 who is scattered maybe 2 per list. They allies in the thousands. I think this is still the same list mix up from last weekend.

War Priest
07-27-2012, 05:35 PM

I can see down to level in the low 90's now with many weak status players. I don't attack them but when I visited I often see a pillaged base. I am sure many higher level players in the 130-200 levels are hitting the newly visible 90+ level players.

What a shame, another MW problem. I can see once you hit level 100 since you can bring your full force of 2000 into battle but lower than 100, it wouldn't be a fair fight.

I have never been attacked by a 100+ unless I attack first.

Ryans67
07-27-2012, 07:08 PM
Theres this poor sap on the list with the big guys, hes like 93. His base is dead everytime I stop by and his stats are in the 3k range. I don't really understand the point of people cleaning him out. He has no money, no good buildings, like 125 allies, and wouldn't give you any BP's. I give him another day or so before he quits. Great job Funzio....

JMC
07-27-2012, 07:14 PM

There's only an issue with a few of the people who have reached level 90 recently. About 20 or 30 of them i'd say.

Everyone that reached level 90 before this started happening is on the correct rivals lists. The whale zone begins at level 130, but if someone is unlucky, they may show up at 90, though they aren't supposed to.

Q Raider
07-27-2012, 07:32 PM
That list is growing JMC, I can often get several pages of them now.
A few odd things going on with the numbers with some of the players showing a couple thousand allies.
Incidentally all of those one's with this oddity that I have had a look at appear to be very heavy Gold spenders....but have only just become this way.

Many others have large discrepancies between the allies being shown and what their stats indicate.

Jhoemel
07-28-2012, 01:01 AM
Are you talking about this kind of rival list. Im level 140 and seeing rival list like this

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc446/syuusuke09/bd689a59.jpg

Kiss Of Death
07-28-2012, 07:32 AM
Seeing same issue, in fact after dropping to 96 allies from nearly 400 I get lists with 36 allies up to thousands mixed up along with levels (I'm 115) from high 80's to 120????

I have no idea what to make of it.

Kiss Of Death
07-28-2012, 07:33 AM
Are you talking about this kind of rival list. Im level 140 and seeing rival list like this

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc446/syuusuke09/bd689a59.jpg

I've got most of these in my mixed list to at lvl 115

Jhoemel
07-28-2012, 07:51 AM
I've got most of these in my mixed list to at lvl 115

It sucks to be these guys. Giving the whales fresh targets

Aidan
07-28-2012, 08:48 AM
I'm L135 with over 500 allies and can only see few of the L90s glitchers. Less than 10.

Ryans67
07-28-2012, 08:54 AM
Most of those guys on that list can hold their own, except Jonty....