PDA

View Full Version : When does the next event start?

BrodawgCanada
06-22-2012, 04:01 AM
Anyone have a new event yet?? CC already has one, KA should be right behind....

Tiki
06-22-2012, 03:34 PM
I hope it starts soon - I really enjoy those events

Musketblade
06-22-2012, 03:38 PM
i do too but my wife says get a life

BrodawgCanada
06-22-2012, 06:41 PM
i do too but my wife says get a lifeDitto!! Same here!!

Freekizh
06-22-2012, 08:08 PM
Wonder if we'll get another PvP tournament? That's the biggie for me, but I'm thinking we may not for some reason..

Vedder
06-22-2012, 08:10 PM
I enjoy the events as well! I hope one starts soon.

enahs1
06-22-2012, 08:10 PM
I want an income per hour event since my IPH is good now ;)

CounterSniper
06-22-2012, 08:17 PM
Wonder if we'll get another PvP tournament? That's the biggie for me, but I'm thinking we may not for some reason..

It was rather disappointing that they aborted the KA PvP tourney before it really even started. I would like to see them bring it back and run it for longer than 30 minutes this time around.

MaverickMunkey
06-22-2012, 08:26 PM
It was rather disappointing that they aborted the KA PvP tourney before it really even started. I would like to see them bring it back and run it for longer than 30 minutes this time around.

I think it is more likely that they will have a PvP tournament soon. As they have had an IPH tournament it probably wont occur again for a long time - if ever again.

How about a PvE tournament based on number of monsters killed!?

CounterSniper
06-22-2012, 08:37 PM
I think it is more likely that they will have a PvP tournament soon. As they have had an IPH tournament it probably wont occur again for a long time - if ever again.

Sounds good to me.

The IPH event wasn't really even an event but it did help ferret out some cheaters so I can't complain.

MaverickMunkey
06-22-2012, 08:44 PM
The IPH event wasn't really even an event but it did help ferret out some cheaters so I can't complain.

Maybe that was Funzio's underlying idea behind it!

CounterSniper
06-22-2012, 08:51 PM
Which I predicted was a likely reason for it. :)

CCM also alluded to that when explaining the delay in issuing the prize.

Works for me. The less cheaters the better.

Crazy Canuck
06-22-2012, 08:52 PM

PvE would be good but would have to have more brackets then just under 100 and over 100. Since the only way to get more stam is being a higher lvl the players at lvl 90ish would have a huge advantage over someone lvl 30

Crazy Canuck
06-22-2012, 08:54 PM
Which I predicted was a likely reason for it. :)

CCM also alluded to that when explaining the delay in issuing the prize.

Works for me. The less cheaters the better.
What do you guys mean aired out the cheaters?

Freekizh
06-22-2012, 08:54 PM
Sounds good to me.

Personally I don't think those tournaments make them a lot of money as how many refills stamina with gems? You would just sleep less right? That's why I don't think they will happen often as it was an experiment and they are trying new things like double up bonus.

They should try new things like give players a temporary boost like cloak of invisibility (immunity from attack) or 20% increased attack or defense for 7 days or something like that for gem payment. That would give them recurring revenues becos it's not a permanent benefit. So how much would you pay for instantaneous revenge? This game is all about social interaction and human emotions - when are u funzio dudes gonna get it??

CounterSniper
06-22-2012, 08:57 PM
PvE would be good but would have to have more brackets then just under 100 and over 100. Since the only way to get more stam is being a higher lvl the players at lvl 90ish would have a huge advantage over someone lvl 30

Everyones stamina refreshes at the same rate. Plus just being high levels doesn't assure the player has more stamina. I know hi lvl players that only have 10 stamina and lo lvls players that have 50 stamina. I'm lvl 98 and only have 25.

That's why they have skill points allocation. How people allocate them will determine their viability long term.

It's also why I have some skill points banked. That way I can change as the game changes.

CounterSniper
06-22-2012, 09:00 PM
What do you guys mean aired out the cheaters?

Cheating has been an ongoing problem in funzios games. Gold hacks, cash hacks, time hacks, bldg hacks, etc etc etc.

It appears less prevalent in KA so far but that's only cuz it's the newest release.

The cash hack is currently the biggest problem right now and that event was used to dupe cheaters into more flagrant cheating and then they screened all the winners for cheating before issuing them the prize, or so CCM said.

Hapl0
06-22-2012, 09:07 PM
Great ideas Freekizh, i like those.

Crazy Canuck
06-22-2012, 09:32 PM
Everyones stamina refreshes at the same rate. Plus just being high levels doesn't assure the player has more stamina. I know hi lvl players that only have 10 stamina and lo lvls players that have 50 stamina. I'm lvl 98 and only have 25.

That's why they have skill points allocation. How people allocate them will determine their viability long term.

It's also why I have some skill points banked. That way I can change as the game changes.

Guess I miss spoke I ment energy if we talking about a PvE event. Everyone would just hit from 1st map I would think

CounterSniper
06-22-2012, 09:52 PM
Guess I miss spoke I ment energy if we talking about a PvE event. Everyone would just hit from 1st map I would think

Gotcha, of course the same basic principal applies, energy for everyone refreshes at the same rate as well. The only caveat being that low level players would need to set alarms to maximize output or their bars will fill while asleep. Adding extra brackets would be a good idea though. Nobody should have to lose sleep to be competitive in a game.

spectra
06-22-2012, 10:50 PM
The event will probably start right after the GEM sale or close to its end
Perhaps tomorrow Saturday in the afternoon or Monday at the latest
I hope starts on Monday, then I can enjoy the weekend, lol

Art of War
06-23-2012, 07:44 AM
Gotcha, of course the same basic principal applies, energy for everyone refreshes at the same rate as well. The only caveat being that low level players would need to set alarms to maximize output or their bars will fill while asleep. Adding extra brackets would be a good idea though. Nobody should have to lose sleep to be competitive in a game.

I nominate counter sniper to be head of event development at Funzio! :)
I for one have definately lost sleep on a number of events. I found myself hoping that they would implement a way for you to select an automated open option, that would initiate when the countdown clock reaches zero. As long as you had the crates, funds or whatever available.
The only times I get a good night sleep is when my alarm fails to wake me up :)

BrodawgCanada
06-26-2012, 02:22 AM
MW has another event started before a KA event has started, what's going on?? I bought gems for this next event.......

CounterSniper
06-26-2012, 02:32 AM
MW has another event started before a KA event has started, what's going on?? I bought gems for this next event.......

Don't worry, it's coming and trust me, soon enough you'll tire of them.

Freekizh
06-26-2012, 02:43 AM
Don't worry, it's coming and trust me, soon enough you'll tire of them.

Damn right..why can ppl not enjoy the quiet moments? I find plenty of ways to amuse myself in between those things.

Oops ... I forgot to load up on gems during the sale..

CounterSniper
06-26-2012, 02:47 AM
Oops ... I forgot to load up on gems during the sale..

Doh! I hate when that happens. :)

BrodawgCanada
06-26-2012, 03:14 AM
I just want to start the event cause those gems are tempting, and i bought during the sale for the next event!!

CounterSniper
06-26-2012, 03:16 AM
I just want to start the event cause those gems are tempting, and i bought during the sale for the next event!!

See, that's why you buy double, then you'll feel guilty and save em. :)

BrodawgCanada
06-26-2012, 03:29 AM
See, that's why you buy double, then you'll feel guilty and save em. :)Let's see double the gems, sleep alone at night......g/f would not allow it!!! Lol