PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me.....

Brooklyn Boy
06-22-2012, 12:29 AM
Hey guys is it just me or is anybody else experiencing constant crashes in this game. In the past it would crash once in a while, but since this last update I'm getting crashes after I load the game within 5-10 min. It is getting so frustrating I can't take anymore!! And of course it happens right when after going through 10-12 hoods you find a good one to rob and the first building I click on, BAM crash and burn! I want to choke someone!

Munch on it
06-22-2012, 12:34 AM
Havnt had a problem yet. It never crashes for me

mnju_03
06-22-2012, 12:38 AM
My 3GS crashes a lot, my 4S doesn't.

Nudie
06-22-2012, 12:42 AM
My ipad game crashes about a couple of times a day. I've gotten used to it.

Brooklyn Boy
06-22-2012, 01:00 AM
My ipad game crashes about a couple of times a day. I've gotten used to it.

Yah that's what I play on to.

dudeman
06-22-2012, 01:17 AM
I also use an iPad and it used to crash every now and then, usually a minimum of a couple times a day. Since the update to 2.3 the problem has become many times worse than it used to be. I'm not impressed with version 2.3 all around, so the fact that it crashes a lot more often is just one item on the list of things that appear to be a downgrade from version 2.2.

JuSt.SiCk
06-22-2012, 01:18 AM
It never crashes on my iphone 4.

Brooklyn Boy
06-22-2012, 02:13 AM
I also use an iPad and it used to crash every now and then, usually a minimum of a couple times a day. Since the update to 2.3 the problem has become many times worse than it used to be. I'm not impressed with version 2.3 all around, so the fact that it crashes a lot more often is just one item on the list of things that appear to be a downgrade from version 2.2.

Dudeman your so right. But I'm afraid that the list of things that Funzio/Gree have to fix our iPads will have become relics! Lol!

ss30
06-22-2012, 02:28 AM
it crashes on my 3gs at least twice a day

nopenopenope
06-22-2012, 02:35 AM

Sorry to hear your woes, using an iPad1 for CC is the double-whammy death knell for sure...crashing every 17-20 hoods visited, all day, every day.....for months. Upgrading to iPad2 was the best thing to happen to my CC experience, hopefully a new one is in your future soon ;)

dudeman
06-22-2012, 03:00 AM
Sorry to hear your woes, using an iPad1 for CC is the double-whammy death knell for sure...crashing every 17-20 hoods visited, all day, every day.....for months. Upgrading to iPad2 was the best thing to happen to my CC experience, hopefully a new one is in your future soon ;)

That's what I have is an iPad2. I don't normally bother putting the "2".