PDA

View Full Version : crime city mark plzzz respond!!!

Tiger187
06-21-2012, 10:59 PM
please update us on android network, are u guys going to put us in the game or wat, and also im hearing all these new events like secret rivals etc.. are they going to take place on the android network?? and when will it take place if it does??

Dangerous Dan
06-22-2012, 12:29 AM
Yo, cc mark. Since this thread has a good request I will add.

How bout making the chances for game cash only players to have even odds in the events???

I think there is enough common interest and even frustration with the previous events growing very dull after day 2 and 3. I know you guys are trying to get folks to spend cash, how bout trying to make the happy. Speaking of the ones like myself that is playing the game for fun and not spending real money. Not saying that if you spend money you are not having fun.... Just seems that if I don't use good in the events that I have zero chance at getting item 10. I have seen many folks on the forum with the same frustration. Has the formula been changed or what??? You guys listening or are you willing to see your good purchasing and even players start to drop???

Dangerous Dan
06-22-2012, 02:08 AM
Cc mark, what the weather like in the bahamas? That is where you all are on vacation right? Since your janitor started this current event. When will you guys listen to what the mob is saying??? So are we getting screwed on day 1 and two through event end now instead of day 3 going forward?

doinkent
06-22-2012, 04:52 AM
this guys not gna answer us, he always dissapears when theirs qs to be answered, but if u ask him whats the weather like i bet he'll answer the peice of sh!t

lol this is true, he only answers the easy questions. soft

dudeman
06-22-2012, 05:23 AM
Cc mark, what the weather like in the bahamas? That is where you all are on vacation right? Since your janitor started this current event. When will you guys listen to what the mob is saying??? So are we getting screwed on day 1 and two through event end now instead of day 3 going forward?

The event hasn't even been going for 10 hours yet. 3 days? Come on. Look at the event log thread, it's only a couple pages long and not a single free player has more than 10 open attempts logged. At max 1 try per hour you don't even need all your fingers and toes to figure out when the event started. :rolleyes:

You'll get the event (and scratchers, and whatever else) eventually, and you'd better learn quick that Funzio doesn't care if everything is working properly as long as the game will stay open without crashing and the option to buy gold is working. Making the rest of everything else work properly is not urgent. It gets done when it gets done.

Tiger187
06-22-2012, 05:29 AM
The event hasn't even been going for 10 hours yet. 3 days? Come on. Look at the event log thread, it's only a couple pages long and not a single free player has more than 10 open attempts logged. At max 1 try per hour you don't even need all your fingers and toes to figure out when the event started. :rolleyes:

You'll get the event (and scratchers, and whatever else) eventually, and you'd better learn quick that Funzio doesn't care if everything is working properly as long as the game will stay open without crashing and the option to buy gold is working. Making the rest of everything else work properly is not urgent. It gets done when it gets done.

does the event start 10hrs after it starts for ios??

dudeman
06-22-2012, 05:37 AM
does the event start 10hrs after it starts for ios??

No idea. It started at 9pm PDT/12am EDT and there was 5d03h on the clock when it started. I know you probably get a message that says "one week event" when it starts, but that's because Funzio no good engrish. That message means one event per week, or weekly event. The actual duration of the event is subject to change without notice, just like everything else in this game.

BOS
06-22-2012, 05:57 AM
what kind of a game is this maan no scratchers. no hidden rival event ,late regular events, its like they dont give a f about us!! crime city mark is useless, the games bugged to the sh!t house,gold price has rocketed to the sky, cant take it anymore its driving me to the edge of the cliff!

Please quit the game and the forum

Tiger187
06-22-2012, 06:01 AM
Please quit the game and the forum

i mighht quit the game but i promiseill be here to annoy u u asss.hole

BOS
06-22-2012, 06:04 AM
i mighht quit the game but i promiseill be here to annoy u u asss.hole

You might want to consider a third account after 10 am PST

dudeman
06-22-2012, 06:10 AM
what kind of a game is this maan no scratchers. no hidden rival event ,late regular events, its like they dont give a f about us!! crime city mark is useless, the games bugged to the sh!t house,gold price has rocketed to the sky, cant take it anymore its driving me to the edge of the cliff!

What hidden rival event are you even talking about? The price of gold is the same ridiculous high price it has always been.

The game has always been broken, it's still broken, and it will always be broken. Sometimes the broken sh!t is not so easy to see, sometimes it's in your face. Get used to it. You don't have to accept it or like it, you just need to know that's how it is.

Tiger187
06-22-2012, 06:13 AM
You might want to consider a third account after 10 am PST

i aready do got a third account hommes

BOS
06-22-2012, 06:16 AM
i aready do got a third account hommes

That's cool, what's your third account name?

SevenO9
06-22-2012, 06:34 AM
Don't feed the trolls ...

QPR
06-22-2012, 06:46 AM
That's cool, what's your third account name?

Well Tony187 is his 2nd account name, his third one is probably hatter

Aid
06-22-2012, 06:47 AM
You and your other 15 accounts are completely useless. Not only do you insult people, you cannot even insult with correct spelling. Please get spell check.

Swifty
06-22-2012, 06:52 AM
@Tiger187

You are just pretending to be like this, right?

QPR
06-22-2012, 06:53 AM
You and your other 15 accounts are completely useless. Not only do you insult people, you cannot even insult with correct spelling. Please get spell check.

Well said aid

Aid
06-22-2012, 06:57 AM
Well said aid

Thanks QPR, he is not hatter though. Hatter is actually a pretty decent guy, this guy is totally useless and I have to ignore him because trying to decipher what he means is arduous at best.

Feng1234
06-22-2012, 06:59 AM

I always find it sad when people resort to spellcheck arguments.

BOS
06-22-2012, 07:04 AM
I always find it sad when people resort to spellcheck arguments.

I find it sad when people stand up for TonyTiger187

QPR
06-22-2012, 07:39 AM
im FKN loooosing it brooooooooooooooo

http://gifs.gifbin.com/052010/1272964790_glenn-beck-crying.gif

upsman_17
06-22-2012, 07:51 AM
Well Tony187 is his 2nd account name, his third one is probably hatter

Why does everyone assume tony/tiger187 is hatter. The delivery is not even close to being the same. Tony/tiger187 may be TRYING to be like hatter, but falls far far short of being entertaining in any way. If anything his third account name might be....Santa? Now forever bitter at the forum for turning on him when everyone figured out he was a 30 y/o fraudster instead of the 13 y/o sissy he claimed to be.

Feng1234
06-22-2012, 08:16 AM
I find it sad when people stand up for TonyTiger187

I find it sad when people can't distinguish between standing up and pointing out sadness.

Swifty
06-22-2012, 08:17 AM
I find it sad when people are sad about sadness.

Aid
06-22-2012, 08:24 AM
I find it sad when people can't distinguish between standing up and pointing out sadness.

Hey feng, everyone is entitled to an opinion. Even you, as I have seen on other recent strings you accuse others of cheating and have told people to grow some thick skin since it is an Internet forum. Seems you need to allow others an opinion. I find Tony's baaaaaaaaaad spelling irritating, especially when he insults everyone. And I don't find it sad you do not understand at all

misterrunon
06-22-2012, 11:22 AM
i think i'm going to give this another month. if it's not balanced out, there's really no point in playing. and no, that's not me *****ing.

i know this game is free, but if you're playing a game where there are certain people who have the advantage over you (and they're spending the same amount of money as you), then what's the point? it just means you have to work harder to get less.

upsman_17
06-22-2012, 01:42 PM
i think i'm going to give this another month. if it's not balanced out, there's really no point in playing. and no, that's not me *****ing.

i know this game is free, but if you're playing a game where there are certain people who have the advantage over you (and they're spending the same amount of money as you), then what's the point? it just means you have to work harder to get less.

Balance......ha! You might as well save yourself some time and aggravation and just delete the app right now then.

Brooklyn Boy
06-22-2012, 02:03 PM
I'm completely confused at this point. That's sad! Lol!

Paulio
06-22-2012, 02:05 PM
I find it sad when people are sad about sadness.

Lol.........

Dangerous Dan
06-22-2012, 03:56 PM
Cc mark....so what's the weather like? Still nothing from this guy.

misterrunon
06-22-2012, 04:01 PM
Balance......ha! You might as well save yourself some time and aggravation and just delete the app right now then.

i don't need perfect balance. if android users can consistently get their events 1 day slower than ios users, i wouldn't complain at all. i don't care for gold bonus sales. if what we are seeing now can be the status quo, i'll continue playing and shut my mouth.

i just dont want to be playing a game where a guy who puts in as much as much effort as me and has double my stats.

QPR
06-22-2012, 05:15 PM
i don't need perfect balance. if android users can consistently get their events 1 day slower than ios users, i wouldn't complain at all. i don't care for gold bonus sales. if what we are seeing now can be the status quo, i'll continue playing and shut my mouth.

i just dont want to be playing a game where a guy who puts in as much as much effort as me and has double my stats.

I see it as a sign

Stop being a skin flint and front up for an iPad or iPhone

I don't want to come across as dipstik but seriously for the sake of a couple of £ you went with the cheaper option therefore stop moaning bruv

QPR
06-22-2012, 05:29 PM
please update us on android network, are u guys going to put us in the game or wat, and also im hearing all these new events like secret rivals etc.. are they going to take place on the android network?? and when will it take place if it does??

Ffs CCM ban this plums ip and have done with it

Feng1234
06-22-2012, 05:30 PM
Hey feng, everyone is entitled to an opinion. Even you, as I have seen on other recent strings you accuse others of cheating and have told people to grow some thick skin since it is an Internet forum. Seems you need to allow others an opinion. I find Tony's baaaaaaaaaad spelling irritating, especially when he insults everyone. And I don't find it sad you do not understand at all

Lol, now I know why you use the spelling argument. Accuse of cheating? Read the post, he admitted to Having two accounts and using one as a source of income for another. That sounds like fair play to you?

And Tony is annoying and I don't like him but you resorting to spelling is just lame. At least try to be funny like Swifty. He insults at you but makes you find it funny. You are just....

QPR
06-22-2012, 05:34 PM
Lol, now I know why you use the spelling argument. Accuse of cheating? Read the post, he admitted to Having two accounts and using one as a source of income for another. That sounds like fair play to you?

And Tony is annoying and I don't like him but you resorting to spelling is just lame. At least try to be funny like Swifty. He insults at you but makes you find it funny. You are just....

How can you insult a retard that can't spell or compose a simple sentence?

Feng1234
06-22-2012, 05:35 PM
Yes. Ban him.

QPR
06-22-2012, 05:40 PM
Yes. Ban him.

Poor attempt at sarcasm

Tiger187
06-22-2012, 05:52 PM
Poor attempt at sarcasm

u guys r lame, feng iwas thinking u were alright ,but yeah

jobadass