PDA

View Full Version : yomoney brought it

yomoney
06-21-2012, 08:05 PM
well i must say swiggle u certainly are not at all what u proposed to be ur friends in ck are pretty decent but thats not the point i brought it u lost and thanks for robbing me now u are on wall and ur buddy is just about below me so well all i can say is wehoo weride all over u

Eyelusion
06-21-2012, 08:09 PM
English translation?

Dipstik
06-21-2012, 08:25 PM
well i must say swiggle u certainly are not at all what u proposed to be ur friends in ck are pretty decent but thats not the point i brought it u lost and thanks for robbing me now u are on wall and ur buddy is just about below me so well all i can say is wehoo weride all over u

Dear Swiggle,

I'm sorry to say that you have not lived up to my expectations. Sure, your associates in the coldkarma mob are strong, but that did not stop me from successfully attacking you. Thank you for robbing me. Now you are on my wall, and your friend is <incomprehensible>. In conclusion, <unintelligible>.

Your friend, yomoney.

Gaming Will
06-21-2012, 08:31 PM
Dear Swiggle,

I'm sorry to say that you have not lived up to my expectations. Sure, your associates in the coldkarma mob are strong, but that did not stop me from successfully attacking you. Thank you for robbing me. Now you are on my wall, and your friend is <incomprehensible>. In conclusion, <unintelligible>.

Your friend, yomoney.

Nice translation there Dipstik.

upsman_17
06-21-2012, 08:43 PM

Yawn.........

Swifty
06-21-2012, 08:43 PM
@yomoney

did you put me on your list?

Quirt
06-21-2012, 08:54 PM
Ok I don't do "clown speak" --- but if I may --- I think "all i can say is wehoo weride all over u" -- roughly translates to "all I can say is Woo Hoo!! We will run you over" --- or maybe "we will run you out of town"? Or maybe he just wants to ride you? :P
In any case I think there is some sort of vehicle involved :P Maybe stock up on Excelero's? :-D

Chester78
06-21-2012, 09:02 PM
Ok I don't do "clown speak" --- but if I may --- I think "all i can say is wehoo weride all over u" -- roughly translates to "all I can say is Woo Hoo!! We will run you over" --- or maybe "we will run you out of town"? Or maybe he just wants to ride you? :P
In any case I think there is some sort of vehicle involved :P Maybe stock up on Excelero's? :-D

...or maybe he misspelled weird? "Woohoo we weird all over you"?

Rodimus
06-21-2012, 09:15 PM
Yawn.........

Blast it!!! That's what I was about to type

Quirt
06-21-2012, 09:17 PM
...or maybe he misspelled weird? "Woohoo we weird all over you"?

LOL :D I'm sure you're right :) Swiggle should be afraid ... very afraid lmao :D

Murda
06-21-2012, 10:32 PM
Yomoney only trash talks those he can beat, he is running from Dr. Bonecrusher and myself who both robbed him and never heard a peep back from him.

His eloquent trash talking run was odd and entertaining, but he needs to be relegated for what he is....just a poorly educated mosquito that is afraid to bite anyone bigger than him out of fear of being squashed.

Swingle007
06-22-2012, 04:57 AM
How am i not all i was proposed to be? Lol I'm not sure what this is about, as I've taken yomoney for over 100k in robs and I haven't lost a dime to him. I've had 24 hrs to jump on here and brag about it and post screenshots etc. but i thought better of it as i bulldoze hood's all day long and its no big deal. Now i see this late night rambling from him and it's certainly worth doing now. So, Yomoney is really MYMONEY!! Haha He's beaten me in PVP attacks, but I haven't lost a dime in the process. Ive never lost a single robbery attempt vs his defense, and hit his pirate taverns, smoke shops, and a Dominican so far. ;-)

I wasn't a complete jerk, as we've gone back and forth answering some questions and being someone cordial despite trying to rob each other whenever possible. I think maybe that's where the comments on saying myself and the others that were waiting to hammer him weren't such bad peeps after all. :-) I even tried giving him a heads up that he had buildings ready to collect at one point, and when I went back a half hour later they were still sitting there so I finally scooped them up. Better me then somebody else. :-)

Saying I'm not all u thought I'd be is kinda insane when I rob u whenever I please....play with fire and you get burned scarecrow. *cya again soon* ;-)

QPR
06-22-2012, 05:09 AM
Plum alert

Dr BoneCrusher
06-22-2012, 05:15 AM
@Swingle007 is your in game name the same?

@yo what ever, Keep running

Swingle007
06-22-2012, 05:42 AM
@Swingle007 is your in game name the same?

@yo what ever, Keep running

Here you go my good Doctor..... :-)

Ace Swingle / lvl 127 / 973 999 189
Swingle SVT / lvl 184 / 777 062 852

Joeycool
06-22-2012, 07:38 AM
Whats this guys level now?

And how did he get here? Did someone forget to lock the cage again??

Murda
06-22-2012, 07:55 AM
Whats this guys level now?

And how did he get here? Did someone forget to lock the cage again??

he was 126 last I saw. most likely 127 by now.

joaquim
06-22-2012, 07:58 AM

I don't speak gibberish. Speak in english.

Ramshutu
06-22-2012, 09:01 AM

Allow me to translate.

"I'm terribly sorry for interrupting your day Mr Swiggle, I feel that in our previous conversations you have slightly misrepresented your position and status, I'm afraid this has made me slightly disgruntled. While your friends and associates at Calvin Klein appear to be of great standing statistically, this is irrelevant and has no bearing whatsoever on your own skill levels. Thusly, and in respect to all aforementioned conversations, I decided to bring it, and am not intending at any point to take it back. It, whatever that is, is now yours.

You may have robbed me, leading me to be slightly aggrieved, but this has only led to the situation whereby I can apply punatitive retribution through the use of the games revenge list. The friend you have had assisting you is also around the location at which he is visible to me which only serves to provide me more options for delivering my smooth and well spoken form of justice.

It now only remains for me to say "wehoo weride all over u" which is a Swahili phrase loosely translate as "My shift, comma, apostrophe and full stop button appear to be broken on my keyboard. And I hate you." "

Paulio
06-22-2012, 11:01 AM
Excellent translation, Ramshutu

Brooklyn Boy
06-22-2012, 11:08 AM
I think what is really funny is this joker is blowing through levels at light speed. Seems to me that if I was running my mouth like he has I wouldn't be to quick to get up with the big boys! Cause what ever he thinks he has been doing now with his 30,000ish stats the upper level boys are going to provide him with a major league beat down!!

Joeycool
06-22-2012, 11:17 AM
I think what is really funny is this joker is blowing through levels at light speed. Seems to me that if I was running my mouth like he has I wouldn't be to quick to get up with the big boys! Cause what ever he thinks he has been doing now with his 30,000ish stats the upper level boys are going to provide him with a major league beat down!!

Sush!!!!!! He is reading this! :D

BOS
06-22-2012, 11:20 AM
Actually 30,000 ish stats in the HL is quite good, he should kick some butt!! (wink, wink :p)

upsman_17
06-22-2012, 11:21 AM

There's always the chance that he knows this and was already planning to end his game when he hits HL and is having his fun while he knows he can. Then there also still remains the possibility that he is just a douchebag. :)

Ramshutu
06-22-2012, 11:22 AM
There's always the chance that he knows this and was already planning to end his game when he hits HL and is having his fun while he knows he can. Then there also still remains the possibility that he is just a douchebag. :)

Never underestimate the power of douchebaggery.

sez
06-22-2012, 11:26 AM
Allow me to translate.

"I'm terribly sorry for interrupting your day Mr Swiggle, I feel that in our previous conversations you have slightly misrepresented your position and status, I'm afraid this has made me slightly disgruntled. While your friends and associates at Calvin Klein appear to be of great standing statistically, this is irrelevant and has no bearing whatsoever on your own skill levels. Thusly, and in respect to all aforementioned conversations, I decided to bring it, and am not intending at any point to take it back. It, whatever that is, is now yours.

You may have robbed me, leading me to be slightly aggrieved, but this has only led to the situation whereby I can apply punatitive retribution through the use of the games revenge list. The friend you have had assisting you is also around the location at which he is visible to me which only serves to provide me more options for delivering my smooth and well spoken form of justice.

It now only remains for me to say "wehoo weride all over u" which is a Swahili phrase loosely translate as "My shift, comma, apostrophe and full stop button appear to be broken on my keyboard. And I hate you." "

LMAO! #Awesome

QPR
06-22-2012, 12:55 PM
Has the plum had his multiple accounts banned yet?

Sick of seeing this mug who can't spell on the forum

Ban his ip address ffs simple business

yomoney
06-22-2012, 03:15 PM
yo cant ban me i dont do nothin wrong but give u smuts something to write to ur selves about so try try try againand it is wehoo we ride smucks

yomoney
06-22-2012, 03:18 PM
don't try to hate because i have fun with ur intellectual fortitude

Ramshutu
06-22-2012, 03:24 PM
don't try to hate because i have fun with ur intellectual fortitude

I think you accidentally inserted an apostrophe in 'don't'.

jobadass
06-22-2012, 03:28 PM
I think you accidentally inserted an apostrophe in 'don't'.
LOL. you know it took him almost 4 hours to Google dem big wurdz.

joaquim
06-22-2012, 03:29 PM
yo cant ban me i dont do nothin wrong but give u smuts something to write to ur selves about so try try try againand it is wehoo we ride smucks

You call people inbred ugly sluts. I think you should be banned for that.

yomoney
06-22-2012, 03:34 PM
freedom of speech and those are not curse words i mean look at ur profile pic oh my god he was so inbred it isn't funny

jobadass
06-22-2012, 03:34 PM
You call people inbred ugly sluts. I think you should be banned for that.oh, he's the one.

yomoney
06-22-2012, 03:35 PM
by the way has anyone figured out the def of buildings and what really counts on atk and rob

yomoney
06-22-2012, 03:37 PM
and by the way u came up with slut on ur own inbred yes i mean look at u

joaquim
06-22-2012, 03:41 PM
and by the way u came up with slut on ur own inbred yes i mean look at u

You'd better not be talking about me.

jmeijer
06-22-2012, 04:17 PM
yomoney = tony187/tiger187. Remember the grammer that this idiot uses?

yomoney
06-22-2012, 04:24 PM
yeah u joaquim imean ur name is even inbred

Ramshutu
06-22-2012, 04:31 PM
http://laurenoutloud.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/funny-pictures-troll-car-hating.jpg

yomoney
06-22-2012, 04:38 PM
wehoo we ride love the pic

Johnny70
06-22-2012, 04:45 PM
there is always the slight possibility, ok beyond slight, that this guy is a recent lottery winner or uncaught bank robber... naw more chance of the lotto win.. and he is just sitting on tons of gold bars. yup sitting on a boat load and he figured he would come on here, get as many people all mad and hateful as he can and then he's gonna drop the yo-yo on us all...... I know I'm trembling at the thought... maybe it was a pee shiver..

DoubleBarrelMob
06-22-2012, 04:48 PM
@joaquim- don't even waste your time with that douche. Ignorance is bliss and this guys ecstatic!

617Pats
06-22-2012, 05:12 PM
@joaquim- don't even waste your time with that douche. Ignorance is bliss and this guys ecstatic!

What are you doing? I wanted to see Joaquims response. I'll keep score,

Yo Money-3, Joaquim-0

QPR
06-22-2012, 05:27 PM
Pretty sure yo money went to same school as tony and tiger

upsman_17
06-22-2012, 06:14 PM

Yo Money-3, Joaquim-0

Lol..........

joaquim
06-22-2012, 06:18 PM

Yo Money-3, Joaquim-0

I could hit him back but I can always PM Mark about his posts ans he'll get banned. Tony sent me a rude PM 2 days ago. I told Mark about and now he's gone, but we still have Tiger.

617Pats
06-22-2012, 06:42 PM
I could hit him back but I can always PM Mark about his posts ans he'll get banned. Tony sent me a rude PM 2 days ago. I told Mark about and now he's gone, but we still have Tiger.

Well played................Stay classy Joaquim.