PDA

View Full Version : The Dipstik-Payam-Swifty Gang

Swifty
06-21-2012, 03:21 PM
If Payam and I did not hate each other so much, I could join Dipstik and Payam and we could be the Dipstik-Payam-Swifty Gang.

OMFG! The DPS Gang! (for you noobs who did not do the Everquest beta, DPS is damage per second)

We could go around derailing threads and disrespecting people, it would be tons of fun.

I sometimes lie awake at night wondering if it was Fate that caused Payam and I to be enemies. Like one of those Greek tragedies, dontcha know? Cannot escape Destiny.

Sasha54
06-21-2012, 03:23 PM
If Payam and I did not hate each other so much, I could join Dipstik and Payam and we could be the Dipstik-Payam-Swifty Gang.

OMFG! The DPS Gang! (for you noobs who did not do the Everquest beta, DPS is damage per second)

We could go around derailing threads and disrespecting people, it would be tons of fun.

I sometimes lie awake at night wondering if it was Fate that caused Payam and I to be enemies. Like one of those Greek tragedies, dontcha know? Cannot escape Destiny.

I'd join your gang Swifty - even though I like to be a free agent......

sexkitteh
06-21-2012, 03:25 PM

DPS dates before everquest... :P

koralene
06-21-2012, 03:29 PM
are you still on this??? i think you have payam penis envy :p

jobadass
06-21-2012, 03:30 PM

I sometimes lie awake at night wondering if it was Fate that caused Payam and I to be enemies. Like one of those Greek tragedies, dontcha know? Cannot escape Destiny.I think Sasha you and I should team up. Kick some serious, virtual butt! Thanks for your attempt to bring reason to my thread about idiots being idiots that got derailed by idiots

Nudie
06-21-2012, 03:30 PM
I would also join any gang Swifty is a part of. Swifty is my BFF. :o

jobadass
06-21-2012, 03:32 PM
LOL. NO!!! I'm next in line once "the other guy" is done with him

koralene
06-21-2012, 03:32 PM

i don't think swifty wears heart shape boxers :p

Nudie
06-21-2012, 03:34 PM
LOL. NO!!! I'm next in line once "the other guy" is done with him

Dammit! Sloppy thirds again? :mad:

Nudie
06-21-2012, 03:35 PM
i don't think swifty wears heart shape boxers :p

Swifty doesn't need boxers. He's a BEAST.

jobadass
06-21-2012, 03:36 PM
Dammit! Sloppy thirds again? :mad:
Swifty is awesome, but after he's been with those two guys, you can have him! He's tainted.

Sasha54
06-21-2012, 03:38 PM

I'll supply the Absinthe - got the real stuff here.

Nudie
06-21-2012, 03:39 PM
Swifty is awesome, but after he's been with those two guys, you can have him! He's tainted.

I'm sure it'll wash off with mouthwash and peroxide. LOL

Dipstik
06-21-2012, 03:43 PM
What is it with you people and absinthe? I have a bottle... crap tastes like licorice.

Nudie
06-21-2012, 03:45 PM
I've never had absinthe. You can say I'm absent absinthe. Is it good stuff? I remember hearing it was banned in some countries because it was used to seduce young women.

koralene
06-21-2012, 03:47 PM
never tried it... i prefer vodka. :P

Dipstik
06-21-2012, 03:47 PM
It was banned in the US because it was made with wormwood, which contained a hallucinogen. The stuff you can buy here now is made with a different species of wormwood, which contains a MUCH smaller amount. You drink it by mixing it with sugar, and it tastes like you're drinking a black jellybean.

jobadass
06-21-2012, 03:51 PM
It was banned in the US because it was made with wormwood, which contained a hallucinogen. The stuff you can buy here now is made with a different species of wormwood, which contains a MUCH smaller amount. You drink it by mixing it with sugar, and it tastes like you're drinking a black jellybean.
Yep, had it. It's like a strong shot of Jaeger
Dippy is good for info every now and then...in between flames that is

Sasha54
06-21-2012, 03:52 PM

I get mine in Switzerland and it is now legal to make it with wormwood.
Yes it is an acquired taste - but if you like ouzo or sambucca then you would like the flavour.

Anyway it's a ritual with the sugar and the spoon - it gives you a nice buzz but there's no hallucinogen effect - unless maybe you drank the whole bottle ......lol

Sasha54
06-21-2012, 03:54 PM
I've never had absinthe. You can say I'm absent absinthe. Is it good stuff? I remember hearing it was banned in some countries because it was used to seduce young women.

The US bans everything - they seem very afraid of everything......that might be a little bit fun......

Nudie
06-21-2012, 03:55 PM
I'm not sure I'll like to drink anything made with "wormwood" LOL
"ouzo" and "sambucca" also sound like something I'd sc****d off the bottom of my shoe.

Dipstik
06-21-2012, 04:00 PM
Ouzo is great. Whenever you do a shot, you get to shout "OPA!" I have no idea what that means, but it's fun to shout when you're drunk.

Nudie
06-21-2012, 04:17 PM
Ouzo's that greek stuff right? Can probably get it dirt cheap now that they're bankrupt. :)

Mavado
06-21-2012, 05:49 PM
'Moe' 'Curly' and 'Larry'...

jobadass
06-21-2012, 05:51 PM
Who's Mavado? Let's call him #4

joaquim
06-21-2012, 05:56 PM
haha love the avatar dipstick.

Swifty
06-21-2012, 07:53 PM
I drink straight shots of Absinthe.

No sugar and water for me, thanks.

schnuffler
06-21-2012, 08:12 PM
I think it should be left at Payam-Dipstik. The DP gang sounds much better

Sasha54
06-21-2012, 08:30 PM
Who's Mavado? Let's call him #4

Blocked??......

Payam (The Real one)
06-21-2012, 08:59 PM

Swifty is nice person (who holds a grudge against me still! Get over it bro..), i have no hard feelings towards him. I offered him peace many times via Private Messages. Dipstick is a funny person with a great personality. I don't play in 'gangs', i have only played solo. So count me out boys. Ask the Indians, Cold Karma, Double Barrell, G a y Pride of Belgium Crew (xenoke's new gang) or any other gangs to merge with you if you like. Leave me out of it please.

Feel free to contact me via PM anytime. I will not be posting ANY replies in this thread.

Swifty
06-21-2012, 09:05 PM
I would like to be in that Cheerful Pride of Belgium group.

I bet they know how to have fun.

Johnny70
06-21-2012, 09:06 PM
Swifty is nice person (who holds a grudge against me still! Get over it bro..), i have no hard feelings towards him. I offered him peace many times via Private Messages. Dipstick is a funny person with a great personality. I don't play in 'gangs', i have only played solo. So count me out boys. Ask the Indians, Cold Karma, Double Barrell, G a y Pride of Belgium Crew (xenoke's new gang) or any other gangs to merge with you if you like. Leave me out of it please.

Feel free to contact me via PM anytime. I will not be posting ANY replies in this thread.
lets see how many lies can we count in this post? any must mean any more... offered peace must mean i said lets be friends while I was between robbing and attacking you oh yeah I forgot Joey's rule hang on let me check here... yup there are vowels he's lying....