PDA

View Full Version : Open up the levels Funzio, can't find anyone to attack anymore.

<3 Hz
06-21-2012, 03:04 PM
So far today, I've attacked 0 players in my pursuit of thug life goals. Why? Everyone is too beat up to fight & those that aren't have a defense of 200,000. I'm at level 194 and only see down to level 155 or so. It should be opened up on down to level 100 so that there are more targets. Also, I'd like to punish some lower level players that have inappropriate stats for their level lol.

Steve0
06-21-2012, 03:19 PM
100 are you kidding me, yeah not so good. I would like to see a level up not just mine and one less. But in your case mabe it should be more stat based. If say a level 130 with 50k + stats would work but not a player at level 130 with less than 10k stats.

jmeijer
06-21-2012, 03:24 PM
The whole meaning of the game is to be stronger than your enemies.. at the same level. The shark pool should be narrowed further to 170/175 in my opinion, or an alternative is to expand the levels to 300 and the shark pool at 225.

AppleMacGuy
06-21-2012, 03:31 PM
So far today, I've attacked 0 players in my pursuit of thug life goals. Why? Everyone is too beat up to fight & those that aren't have a defense of 200,000. I'm at level 194 and only see down to level 155 or so. It should be opened up on down to level 100 so that there are more targets. Also, I'd like to punish some lower level players that have inappropriate stats for their level lol.

What are you on about? There are stacks of victims to be had for HLs...and there is a reasonable range of player stats...what are your stats? Unless you're less than 40K/40K you shouldn't be having any problem whatsoever tbh.

Babytway
06-21-2012, 03:32 PM
i want funzio to change it up a bit let you see everyone on your current level and above regardless of how many mafia they have. if you are lvl 150 i.e. you should be able to see everyone on that lvl regardess ifyou have 500 mafia or 50 mafia

And yes i agree with AMG there are always fresh fish in the water to pick on.

<3 Hz
06-21-2012, 03:36 PM
What are you on about? There are stacks of victims to be had for HLs...and there is a reasonable range of player stats...what are your stats? Unless you're less than 40K/40K you shouldn't be having any problem whatsoever tbh.

Maybe something is going on with the rival list today, I can't find anyone. I've also noticed a huge influx of l 150 people with 200K+ stats.

7rs60
06-21-2012, 03:41 PM
100 are you kidding me, yeah not so good. I would like to see a level up not just mine and one less. But in your case mabe it should be more stat based. If say a level 130 with 50k + stats would work but not a player at level 130 with less than 10k stats.

I can see the level above mine AND the level below mine. Is that strange?

dudeman
06-21-2012, 03:45 PM

+1

I'm at level 200 and I haven't spent more than a handful of stamina on robberies since the last Thug Life extension. I currently have round 374 in my goals list, and the only time my stamina bar fills up is if I don't wake up for my alarm.

Yes, I have an alarm set for when my stamina bar is getting close to being full. :cool:

Johnny70
06-21-2012, 03:47 PM
+1

I'm at level 200 and I haven't spent more than a handful of stamina on robberies since the last Thug Life extension. I currently have round 374 in my goals list, and the only time my stamina bar fills up is if I don't wake up for my alarm.

Yes, I have an alarm set for when my stamina bar is getting close to being full. :cool: well by sat. you should be able to tell us if it ends at 400 now. have you gotten anything good for drops? im on 323 it all been junk so far...

Nudie
06-21-2012, 03:47 PM
That's strange. I've never had trouble finding rivals for my TL goals. Are your attack stats decent?

dudeman
06-21-2012, 03:55 PM
well by sat. you should be able to tell us if it ends at 400 now. have you gotten anything good for drops? im on 323 it all been junk so far...

I've been doing roughly 4 TL rounds per day, using all my stamina (unless it sits full for a couple hours when I'm sleeping). Round 374 requires 155 wins.

The only decent loot so far came at round 345, and it was another Thug Blaster. Since then it's been Serrated Blade (350), Yamaha Race Bike (355), Full Combat Gear (360), Sawn-Off Shotgun (365), and a Chain Whip (370). I do have a hunch that it will end at 400 for now, but I won't know for sure until I get there... Or until someone beats me to it and posts about it.

PawnXIIX
06-21-2012, 04:20 PM
Opening up to allow you to attack down to 100 would be stupidly imbalanced. You'd then be punishing people who have been less fortunate to have as much time as you to play O.o

Johnny70
06-21-2012, 04:22 PM
I've been doing roughly 4 TL rounds per day, using all my stamina (unless it sits full for a couple hours when I'm sleeping). Round 374 requires 155 wins.

The only decent loot so far came at round 345, and it was another Thug Blaster. Since then it's been Serrated Blade (350), Yamaha Race Bike (355), Full Combat Gear (360), Sawn-Off Shotgun (365), and a Chain Whip (370). I do have a hunch that it will end at 400 for now, but I won't know for sure until I get there... Or until someone beats me to it and posts about it. that sucks because I am sitting on almost 40,000 respect points because none of the respect items do squat for my stats... hoping for a respect points event lol

hinofwars
06-21-2012, 04:28 PM

I am sure you can see me. Try to attack me if you have 35k+ attack. I know in the sign below it said 49k but it is because of the defence building. I am sure I am not too beat up because the last attack is about 6 hours ago.

Johnny70
06-21-2012, 05:05 PM
I'm not beat up attack me... :)

SeqWins
06-21-2012, 05:08 PM
hmmmm.......Gostossa

PawnXIIX
06-21-2012, 05:11 PM
Please leave me alone xD I'm a tiny fish, I need time to grow :D

Back! Back I say! Back your hungry hand!

dudeman
06-21-2012, 05:25 PM
that sucks because I am sitting on almost 40,000 respect points because none of the respect items do squat for my stats... hoping for a respect points event lol

A respect points event would be ridiculously unfair if it was a based on how much RP you can collect within the time frame of the event. There are three event items with respect bonuses and some people weren't lucky enough to get any of them.

It would be cool though, if it was something like "X number of players with the most RP banked at the end of the tournament win the prize". I think erik would win top spot hands down unless some people go crazy with scratchers. I might actually have a chance with an event like that too since I currently have ~290,000 RP banked. :cool:

Mavado
06-21-2012, 05:46 PM
I currently have ~290,000 RP banked. :cool:
whats your stats out of curiosity?
Just thinking after you've passed a certain value in atk/dfns even the high end respect items wouldnt add much.
I've currently got 121K and have 48K/49K
Think I might as well have an Chainwhip splurge as otherwise they will be of no use...

On topic, I still loads of people around the 160's with 20-30K stats and full mafia to attack

Johnny70
06-21-2012, 06:44 PM
whats your stats out of curiosity?
Just thinking after you've passed a certain value in atk/dfns even the high end respect items wouldnt add much.
I've currently got 121K and have 48K/49K
Think I might as well have an Chainwhip splurge as otherwise they will be of no use...

On topic, I still loads of people around the 160's with 20-30K stats and full mafia to attack
aw dude wheres the thick chick? oh yeah the topic.. just hit refresh i havent had any problems finding people, I have seen alot of new names lately but none with 200,000 stats, most are around 30,000..

Johnny70
06-21-2012, 06:48 PM
A respect points event would be ridiculously unfair if it was a based on how much RP you can collect within the time frame of the event. There are three event items with respect bonuses and some people weren't lucky enough to get any of them.

It would be cool though, if it was something like "X number of players with the most RP banked at the end of the tournament win the prize". I think erik would win top spot hands down unless some people go crazy with scratchers. I might actually have a chance with an event like that too since I currently have ~290,000 RP banked. :cool: I guess that was what I thought it would be. mainly because it would encourage people to buy scratchers by the dozen.. figured it would be like the other two, top 500, levels split at 100.

Luke 3457
06-21-2012, 06:50 PM
Yeah I'm seeing lots of 499ers but plenty of people to beat up. In think there's only 5 people in cc that have 200k stats

Eyelusion
06-21-2012, 07:21 PM
I'm at level 185 and it can be hard to find a level 500 that I can beat, sometimes. You just have to visit more hoods and really look at their defense buildings so you know you can compete with them or not. If you just look at their stats, you're not going to find many you can beat, even though you can.

As for RP, I saved up 89k, but then couldn't save it anymore and bought 100 chain whips. I was thinking of hanging onto it for new RP items, but don't see any value in hanging onto something with no future value (nothing I've seen that will be released for RP anytime soon), so I picked up my attack just a little. Hanging onto it? I wish I knew if more RP items would be released or not. I'm saving again...hmm....

Eyelusion
06-21-2012, 07:26 PM
Yeah I'm seeing lots of 499ers but plenty of people to beat up. In think there's only 5 people in cc that have 200k stats

I'd say that's true from what I've seen. However, without being a big gold spender...the most attack I can get to for now is about 46k. There are a lot of players in levels from 156 up to 200 that have real defense stats over 50k, not to mention the huge amount at 70k, 80k, and many over 100-125k. Almost every one of these are at level 500. It definitely makes it tough on a non-gold player. However, level 200 is still achievable. I suppose if your goal is to dominate in stats and you're not going to spend with the big girls/boys, then good luck, lol.

Fricco
06-21-2012, 07:27 PM
i'm seeing a lot more people saving those RP's.
I keep no less then 50k on hand just in case...
im continuing to purchase Exelero's 18/0 stats
and Chain Whips giving 11/7 stats

Khyron
06-21-2012, 07:37 PM
I play Kingdom Age and am a level 75. How is it these douchebags levels 110 and up are able to attack me? I can barely access those a frw levels above or below me. Worse, when I retaliate against those around my level who attack me, the game tells me they are too weak to attack when they are only about 2,000-7,000 lower in defense than my attack. Worse yet, these level 110+ bullies with attack points 20,000 more than my defense can repeatedly attack me. Can't this be changed to level the fighting ground?

Eyelusion
06-21-2012, 07:41 PM
The balancing is getting better. When I was level 135, I was being hit by level 180-200 players. At 185, I can now only see down to 156 and up to 200. As more players are getting up in level, it's definitely helping.

Swifty
06-21-2012, 07:42 PM
I am level 190 and have 169 stamina.

I can burn through the stamina unbelievably fast. There are so many good targets on my rivals list that I could spend several hundred stamina with no trouble.

Dipstik
06-21-2012, 07:43 PM
I play Kingdom Age and am a level 75. How is it these douchebags levels 110 and up are able to attack me? I can barely access those a frw levels above or below me. Worse, when I retaliate against those around my level who attack me, the game tells me they are too weak to attack when they are only about 2,000-7,000 lower in defense than my attack. Worse yet, these level 110+ bullies with attack points 20,000 more than my defense can repeatedly attack me. Can't this be changed to level the fighting ground?

http://sportscasm.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/picard-facepalm-300x197.jpg

Johnny70
06-21-2012, 07:45 PM
http://sportscasm.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/picard-facepalm-300x197.jpg
ROFLMAO twice in one day, whoda thunk it! mark it on the calender folks!

Johnny70
06-21-2012, 07:48 PM
I play Kingdom Age and am a level 75. How is it these douchebags levels 110 and up are able to attack me? I can barely access those a frw levels above or below me. Worse, when I retaliate against those around my level who attack me, the game tells me they are too weak to attack when they are only about 2,000-7,000 lower in defense than my attack. Worse yet, these level 110+ bullies with attack points 20,000 more than my defense can repeatedly attack me. Can't this be changed to level the fighting ground? "to weak to attack" just means they are beat up, wait two hours and if nobody else beats you to them you can attack them... K?
welcome to the forum, hi how are ya?

Beware of sarcasm and dry humor!

QPR
06-22-2012, 12:27 AM

Why just for your benefit?

Sorry but that doesn't seem fair

#justsaying

Behzat
06-22-2012, 04:35 AM

Lol 100????!!!!
You must be seriously kiddin........

Max Power
06-22-2012, 07:34 AM
+1

Yes, I have an alarm set for when my stamina bar is getting close to being full. :cool:

Honestly, and don't take this the wrong way because I mean no malice, but I am trying to figure out your motivation for this. You are leveled up as far as you can go, you no longer have any use for the tens of thousands of respect points that you have accumulated, robbing loot drops are worthless to you now, and you are setting your alarm to make sure your stamina bar fills up?

Why?

I mean, if you were going all sims or economy or hood building, I could see that as an alternate goal, or even robbing for the cash for hood building, but setting the alarm to attack people for stuff that is worthless to you?

Given your clear feelings towards Funzio, and your vow to spend no more gold etc, I guess at that point, I am quitting. Just not sure why you are still bothering at all, much less setting alarms.

Maybe it's time for a good nights sleep....LOL!

Fricco
06-22-2012, 07:45 AM
Lol 100????!!!!
You must be seriously kiddin........

Why just for your benefit?

Sorry but that doesn't seem fair

#justsaying

I could see how this may bother the 2 of you but
when most of us HL players now were little tykes like yourself
we had a very long list of rivals.
I saw my first level 200 player when i was level 96

#just sayin

BOS
06-22-2012, 07:53 AM
I could see how this may bother the 2 of you but
when most of us HL players now were little tykes like yourself
we had a very long list of rivals.
I saw my first level 200 player when i was level 96

#just sayin

I was just about to say that! I was getting hit by 200 @ level 96 as well.

DoubleBarrelMob
06-22-2012, 11:27 AM
A friend of mine knows a girl, who knows a guy, that said he has an inside scoop. He said that funzio already has plans to increase the levels to 300 and are already in the process of creating new maps for the addition. I don't know how reliable the source is, but he did say that his friend works or worked at funzio and helped in the development of the new levels. He also said they are going to add new income as well as defense buildings. The buildings are already in use on the maps so it will be an easy addition. I hope this is true as there are some cool buildings out there that I would love to add. (empire bank and old office building from the financial district would be cool). The future is bright, so let's hope it works out!

Biggest factor in wether it will work is if there will be enough players who can hold on until the higher levels. There are half a million players in levels 1-20, and half million players from 20-200. People give up or get pushed out of the game, only a select few make the push for higher levels. Without people playing to win, the opponents dry up as you advance and become scarcer and scarcer. I can tell you they are on 41 active players on level 134 and 135. I literally have written down the names to keep track.

sexkitteh
06-22-2012, 11:36 AM
Honestly, and don't take this the wrong way because I mean no malice, but I am trying to figure out your motivation for this. You are leveled up as far as you can go, you no longer have any use for the tens of thousands of respect points that you have accumulated, robbing loot drops are worthless to you now, and you are setting your alarm to make sure your stamina bar fills up?

Why?

I mean, if you were going all sims or economy or hood building, I could see that as an alternate goal, or even robbing for the cash for hood building, but setting the alarm to attack people for stuff that is worthless to you?

Given your clear feelings towards Funzio, and your vow to spend no more gold etc, I guess at that point, I am quitting. Just not sure why you are still bothering at all, much less setting alarms.

Maybe it's time for a good nights sleep....LOL!

Just because people claim it's the end of the world you don't go and blow all your money on h00kers and bl0w...

Perhaps he's awaiting the next phase in the game? I can't imagine they are going to just stop at 200 for ever... as you read this (though you probably aren't because you blocked me) Funzio is probably creating a new level cap of 300 with stronger items and new RP weapons....

I say keep playing and robbing and collecting items! Just like they extended TL they will probably expand the LVL cap... maybe.. who the hell knows..

sexkitteh
06-22-2012, 11:36 AM
A friend of mine knows a girl, who knows a guy, that said he has an inside scoop. He said that funzio already has plans to increase the levels to 300 and are already in the process of creating new maps for the addition. I don't know how reliable the source is, but he did say that his friend works or worked at funzio and helped in the development of the new levels. He also said they are going to add new income as well as defense buildings. The buildings are already in use on the maps so it will be an easy addition. I hope this is true as there are some cool buildings out there that I would love to add. (empire bank and old office building from the financial district would be cool). The future is bright, so let's hope it works out!

Biggest factor in wether it will work is if there will be enough players who can hold on until the higher levels. There are half a million players in levels 1-20, and half million players from 20-200. People give up or get pushed out of the game, only a select few make the push for higher levels. Without people playing to win, the opponents dry up as you advance and become scarcer and scarcer. I can tell you they are on 41 active players on level 134 and 135. I literally have written down the names to keep track.

Wow... ok cool :D

Mavado
06-22-2012, 11:42 AM
I can tell you they are on 41 active players on level 134 and 135. I literally have written down the names to keep track.
I think thats a bit of a bold statement you're making.
You checked all the different 'brackets' on these 2 levels or you just going by the 'bracket' you're in?

DoubleBarrelMob
06-22-2012, 11:46 AM
I think thats a bit of a bold statement you're making.
You checked all the different 'brackets' on these 2 levels or you just going by the 'bracket' you're in?

I'm not sure what you mean by bracket. I have refreshed the list hundreds of times if that's what you are asking.

Mavado
06-22-2012, 11:54 AM
I'm not sure what you mean by bracket. I have refreshed the list hundreds of times if that's what you are asking.
The number of Mafia you have will determine the 'bracket' you are in. Not everyone will play at the high end bracket of 500 mafia. Some people who want to avoid attacks or are camping may choose to be in a low mafia bracket.
Play around with your mafia size and you will see many different brackets of players.

DoubleBarrelMob
06-22-2012, 12:29 PM
The number of Mafia you have will determine the 'bracket' you are in. Not everyone will play at the high end bracket of 500 mafia. Some people who want to avoid attacks or are camping may choose to be in a low mafia bracket.
Play around with your mafia size and you will see many different brackets of players.

Ah, got it. I am including those down to as low as 460 mafia. I have 500 myself, am still able to see this far. Your right now that I think about it I did get a random refresh that listed players with only 200 or so mafia and they were the only new names added. Does that mean I have to,drop my mafia to,find new rivals? I feel kinda bad always hitting the same players over and over.

Max Power
06-22-2012, 02:56 PM
Ah, got it. I am including those down to as low as 460 mafia. I have 500 myself, am still able to see this far. Your right now that I think about it I did get a random refresh that listed players with only 200 or so mafia and they were the only new names added. Does that mean I have to,drop my mafia to,find new rivals? I feel kinda bad always hitting the same players over and over.

As a mafia don, you should know these things.

Yes, dropping a fair number will get you different rivals, but it effects your ability to do Thug Life goals. Go down to 350, wa la, new list, but no 500+ers to hit.

Your call.