PDA

View Full Version : Gold Sale

Big John
06-21-2012, 02:22 PM
Gold sale started, is the ban still on.

Corsair
06-21-2012, 02:23 PM
Huh, must have just kicked in, I saw the one in KA and checked back in MW about 15 mins ago and hadn't seen it. Mav, you nailed it, lol!

Dr. Dengus
06-21-2012, 02:26 PM
Uh oh...here comes temptation again....must resist...

Mcdoc
06-21-2012, 02:28 PM
You gotta ask Speed Ump. He has the lead on this one :)

Jp lfs
06-21-2012, 02:31 PM
Until I hear otherwise, or see some major changes, I am continuing the ban. Even if it is only on my accounts.

spectra
06-21-2012, 02:31 PM
Huh, must have just kicked in, I saw the one in KA and checked back in MW about 15 mins ago and hadn't seen it. Mav, you nailed it, lol!

same happen to me, lol
what to do what to do, but if Gold ban still on, I guess I might just buy some in KA, but not sure, does the ban extends to ALL Funzio games??
Do not want to step out of the picket line, lol

Dr. Dengus
06-21-2012, 02:33 PM
same happen to me, lol
what to do what to do, but if Gold ban still on, I guess I might just buy some in KA, but not sure, does the ban extends to ALL Funzio games??
Do not want to step out of the picket line, lol

I also hope a KA event is coming tonight/tomorrow if they started a gem sale over there as well..

Copenhagen
06-21-2012, 02:35 PM
Has our voice been heard? Did they cave to our demands?

Can we release the ban and have the No Cal forum members go Operation Occupy Funzio and set up tents on their front lawn?

War Priest
06-21-2012, 02:45 PM
Wait, so you guys are letting Speed Ump control your gold purchasing? :rolleyes:

Jp lfs
06-21-2012, 02:45 PM
I don't believe that a single issue has been addressed. CCMark commented something like "Thank you for keeping it positive." but never actually addressed anything at all. That plus the crashes and problems in the past 24 hours, and extending the event for an extra day or two with no warning or explanation... just in time for a last minute gold sale... makes me cry foul.

Jp lfs
06-21-2012, 02:46 PM
Wait, so you guys are letting Speed Ump control your gold purchasing? :rolleyes:

No sir. I personally am supporting a list of issues that we all have in common. Just because speed started the movement does not mean he is controlling me or anyone else who agrees with the issues.

War Priest
06-21-2012, 02:50 PM
No sir. I personally am supporting a list of issues that we all have in common. Just because speed started the movement does not mean he is controlling me or anyone else who agrees with the issues.

I know, but Mcdoc made a comment about asking speed ump if it's over. I personally don't give a sh*t. I am going to keep getting gold no matter what. There are LE's I want and anything you guys demand aren't really even going to be considered by Gree.

Fudge Packer
06-21-2012, 02:54 PM
Gold ban still in play as far as I'm concerned, I don't want much, just some more communication, and fix some of the stability issues.

Also proved I didn't need gold by getting the 10th RPG in the event.

Jp lfs
06-21-2012, 02:55 PM
I know, but Mcdoc made a comment about asking speed ump if it's over. I personally don't give a sh*t. I am going to keep getting gold no matter what. There are LE's I want and anything you guys demand aren't really even going to be considered by Gree.

That's cool, man. No one said it was required. It is all explained thoroughly in that thread- if you are happy with your results and feel like you are getting value for your purchases, then continue.

If on the other hand you feel like there are some major issues that continue to be ignored, then this is a simple way to add your single voice to the chorus of others.

Mcdoc
06-21-2012, 02:56 PM

No man, just saying he started the movement and some of us supported the cause (a lot was due to the respect we have for him). He may have gotten answers that we haven't and be softer on the original call to arms, or he may not have gotten any satisfactory results and be standing firm on the ban. I haven't seen an update about it from him in a few days.

Ultimately everyone will do what they feel they need to do to help make the game better :)

War Priest
06-21-2012, 02:57 PM
Look at this though, Speed Ump wants a gold ban yet he has already purchased $10,000+ in gold. Haha, I find that funny. He already has 2000+ gold units, he has really NO REASON to purchase gold, unless for events or refills.

SeqWins
06-21-2012, 04:03 PM
Look at this though, Speed Ump wants a gold ban yet he has already purchased $10,000+ in gold. Haha, I find that funny. He already has 2000+ gold units, he has really NO REASON to purchase gold, unless for events or refills.

Agreed, tricky deal here........

Hellstorm
06-21-2012, 04:04 PM
Gold ban? Hmmm... Doesn't make any sense.

SoO
06-21-2012, 04:13 PM
Have anyone notice? The base price of gold has increase!!
Base price of "vault of gold " is now $128.98 and increase of 28.9% after 20% discount is $98.98 which is around the previous base price...

Previous base price of "vault of gold " is $99.99 after 20 % discount is only $79.99!!

First is the price of crate increase , now gold price what next?

Why increase? Greedy GREE? Any official explanation?

Jp lfs
06-21-2012, 04:15 PM
Easy way to voice your opinion = Don't buy.

War Priest
06-21-2012, 04:16 PM
Base price of "vault of gold " is now $128.98 and increase of 28.9% after 20% discount is $98.98 which is around the previous base price...

Previous base price of "vault of gold " is $99.99 after 20 % discount is only $79.99!!

What are you talking about? The prices are the same. Vault of Gold = $79.99 USD on sale.

Dr. Dengus
06-21-2012, 04:17 PM

I still see the normal gold prices...weird. Not sure why yours have increased.

spectra
06-21-2012, 04:44 PM
I see $79.99 for the vault in MW and in KA
if you see something different, take a snapshot and post it here, also send a ticket

SoO
06-21-2012, 05:00 PM
Not sure why can't upload the screenshot? My is indeed showing $128.98 aft 20% is 98.98.

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u425/northiekang/fa54a1c5.jpg

War Priest
06-21-2012, 05:03 PM
Where do you live? And did you travel out of your country?

SeqWins
06-21-2012, 05:04 PM
Oh damn, You're getting robbed. Send in a ticket.........perhaps previews of things to come?

spectra
06-21-2012, 05:07 PM
FFFFFFFFFFFF.................................you know what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if those are gona be the new prices, hell this would probably be the last time I buy, if I buy any
and will start hunting down Itune cards on sale if I ever want to get more gold/gems, lol
that is plain highway robbery, lol

Thunder Child
06-21-2012, 05:09 PM
In Korea, and the price is still the same..... But agree with Seq that this is probably a slip following the downtime yesterday, and a sign of things to come! Buy all you can now!

Tate
06-21-2012, 05:24 PM
There was a thread on the KA forum a couple of weeks back about the prices being inflated in other countries than US and Canada. I believe the person was in Europe but can't remember where, and these numbers look like what was mentioned there.

As for the Gold ban, until some of these issues have been resloved to at least some degree, i'm not buying any yet. We haven't heard one word from CCMark or anybody else from Gree about the instability issues, (I still crash on a regular basis) nor on the cas rates, the no-cas rate player glitches, and etc. Do they care? There really weren't that many of us that spoke up on the gold ban thread so I'm guessing they don't think we make any difference to their bottom line.....

just my 2cents

Mackdaddy
06-21-2012, 05:46 PM
Wow, this does not look good. Its already hard to justify spending on gold when your money just evaporates into cyber space and for what? Come on what really do we have to show for it ? A nice picture on the screen a few more stats than the other guy?
Any spending I do on this game comes out of the monthly entertainment budget and if this is coming down the pipe then no thanks. I will have to do with what I got.

boardgames rule
06-21-2012, 05:50 PM
One thing is that you get double the amount of cash if you buy the vault of cash. Used to get 20 mil now is 50 mil but the gold is a rip off

SoO
06-21-2012, 05:59 PM
Where do you live? And did you travel out of your country?

WP,
I am in Singapore.All my friend here are seeing this price list.

Dr. Dengus
06-21-2012, 06:05 PM
One thing is that you get double the amount of cash if you buy the vault of cash. Used to get 20 mil now is 50 mil but the gold is a rip off

Is the iph in your sig up to date? I'm still seeing (IPH * 120) as the vault of cash amount.

Selfproclaimed
06-21-2012, 08:30 PM
Reality is . I think most of you purchase gold when it's a sale. That would only be logical. Sales usually occur ,what,once a month. So how long can people go without spending while seeing that sale up regardless of change. Personally,I think a lot of people will cave in and buy during the sale. But frankly,even if they don't buy, I don't see it hurting funzio.

Corsair
06-21-2012, 09:01 PM
WP,
I am in Singapore.All my friend here are seeing this price list.That explains it, lah! ;) Everything is more expensive in S'pore. Gahmen added a new gold tax, meh? :D

Sepi
06-21-2012, 09:40 PM
I still see normal European prices. Vault of Gold is 79.99 EUR and with a discount 62.99 EUR. Hopefully increased prices are just typos in some countries and are being fixed as soon as possible, otherwise these are grave news indeed.

:marine:
06-21-2012, 10:03 PM
Congrats on WP for getting his 6000 post with will be in 6 postS