PDA

View Full Version : Emerald burner event?

Chester78
06-21-2012, 09:18 AM
Think we'll have another event with the winning prize being similar to the emerald burner? It's one of the few that I missed, and it would be lovely to have another chance to get rid of the 10% deposit fee!

Dipstik
06-21-2012, 09:23 AM
Yes. This game doesn't have enough depth to keep coming up with new ideas for event items weekly for any length of time. It won't be long before they've come up with an item that tweaks every aspect of the game, and then they'll have to start repeating themselves. It'll happen.

Chester78
06-21-2012, 09:32 AM
I reaaly hope so! Who is Jessie?

sexkitteh
06-21-2012, 09:33 AM
maybe an item that can rob a chunk of your bank account to balance out the no deposit fee :D

Luke 3457
06-21-2012, 09:38 AM
That'd be great but the question is would it a pitiful drop rate like the burner?

Dipstik
06-21-2012, 09:43 AM
There was some guy here a few weeks ago who came here asking how he can report it to the developers that a guy was "cheating." The cheater's in-game name was "jessie" and he was "cheating" by attacking the reporting player repeatedly to the point where it was becoming "harassment" and "bullying." To make matters worse, Jessie had no cash buildings in his hood, so our reporting player couldn't even hit him back! Blatant cheating! The developers need to do something about this!

We all got a good laugh, and it soon became clear that this guy was a whiny little ***** who should man up. Everyone on the forum was on Jessie's side by the end. I hope to meet this guy someday :)

Chester78
06-21-2012, 10:11 AM
There was some guy here a few weeks ago who came here asking how he can report it to the developers that a guy was "cheating." The cheater's in-game name was "jessie" and he was "cheating" by attacking the reporting player repeatedly to the point where it was becoming "harassment" and "bullying." To make matters worse, Jessie had no cash buildings in his hood, so our reporting player couldn't even hit him back! Blatant cheating! The developers need to do something about this!

We all got a good laugh, and it soon became clear that this guy was a whiny little ***** who should man up. Everyone on the forum was on Jessie's side by the end. I hope to meet this guy someday :)

And I missed it? I hate it when I miss forum drama! ;) So where is Jessie now?

DenZ1
06-21-2012, 10:13 AM
And I missed it? I hate it when I miss forum drama! ;) So where is Jessie now?

He is dead if his last name is James :)

Chester78
06-21-2012, 10:33 AM
He is dead if his last name is James :)

The West Coast Choppers guy who cheated on Sandra Bullock is dead?!?!?! ;)

Dipstik
06-21-2012, 10:38 AM
The west coast choppers guy was dating sandra bullock?

edit: From the Emerald Burner to Sandra Bullock's dating life in only 6 posts or so. I'm genuinely impressed!

sexkitteh
06-21-2012, 10:40 AM
The West Coast Choppers guy who cheated on Sandra Bullock is dead?!?!?! ;)

I think they meant the cowboy jesse james...

I think he's considered a cowboy anyways...

Dipstik
06-21-2012, 10:51 AM
I'm pretty sure the cowboy jesse james never knew sandra bullock, much less cheated on her.

sexkitteh
06-21-2012, 10:59 AM
I'm pretty sure the cowboy jesse james never knew sandra bullock, much less cheated on her.

read before hand... they was not talking about that jesse james... she just assumed it was sandra bullocks guy and she was like whaaaa?!?! HE'S DEAD?! no... actually he isn't dead.. so that must mean they was talking about the other one... that is actually dead... for a lonnnnnng time...

DenZ1
06-21-2012, 11:07 AM
read before hand... they was not talking about that jesse james... she just assumed it was sandra bullocks guy and she was like whaaaa?!?! HE'S DEAD?! no... actually he isn't dead.. so that must mean they was talking about the other one... that is actually dead... for a lonnnnnng time...

Dead on.. :). Jesse.... Jessie... what's the difference ... :)

sexkitteh
06-21-2012, 11:14 AM
Dead on.. :). Jesse.... Jessie... what's the difference ... :)

emmmm... errrr... the Z?

Dipstik
06-21-2012, 11:15 AM

my humor is cast upon this thread as pearls before swine...

DenZ1
06-21-2012, 11:30 AM
my humor is cast upon this thread as pearls before swine...
Your pigs must be really rich by now :) .... j/k.. :)

Chester78
06-21-2012, 11:38 AM

Sorry sexkitteh, there isn't a font for sarcasm. Sadly, the closest thing we have is a winking emoji.

sexkitteh
06-21-2012, 11:43 AM
Sorry sexkitteh, there isn't a font for sarcasm. Sadly, the closest thing we have is a winking emoji.

bloopblibloop