PDA

View Full Version : New Ultimate Prize Ideas?

MSH
06-20-2012, 11:20 PM
Two previous "boxing events" were interesting primarily because their respective ultimate prizes were so cool - Hydra with 20% casualty reduction and Demon Warlord with 40% H Points Discount.

I wonder what other Ultimate Prizes could be to excite everybody? My idea is a powerful indestructible item that also allows for say 20% reduction of buildings upgrade time - something like the Time Compressor - just imagine, waiting 20% less for your vault expansion that usually takes around a week to complete :)

Well, at least that would have been my preferred Ultimate Prize - any other ideas?

Hunterhan37
06-20-2012, 11:36 PM
I believe any boost building capabilities can be the ultimate price.

MSH
06-21-2012, 01:12 AM
I believe any boost building capabilities can be the ultimate price.
Agreed :)
Ability to add extra skill point (s) while leveling up might also be appreciated, particularly at the earlier levels, as well as ability to give some extra energy and/ or stamina boosts, I guess... What else?

Great_wall2
06-21-2012, 02:38 AM
Agreed :)
Ability to add extra skill point (s) while leveling up might also be appreciated, particularly at the earlier levels, as well as ability to give some extra energy and/ or stamina boosts, I guess... What else?

How about a gold multiplier of some kind... receive an extra 20% when collecting gold by any means possible (PVE, PVP collecting from buildings). Not sure how everyone else would view it but I would like it...

Or faster energy replenishment...

Or increase damage / strength for your hero armor and weapons worn by your hero. Or better yet a kick butt, powerful hero weapon as the prize!!

Also how about a free land expansion for the bonus loot when opening boxes and get rid of the allies!!

Musketblade
06-21-2012, 04:05 AM
Anything helps keep it interesting. It takes allday to achieve one thing, which i dont mind but i have a shallow attention spand. The whole magic box thing brought back alota life for me.

CounterSniper
06-21-2012, 05:31 AM
I've included a list of all the CC events & their corresponding prizes which were then regenerated in MW & will certainly be be coming in KA. It should also help people who dare to dream come up with fresh ideas.

Happy Idea Hunting! :cool:

Lockbox Event - +1 Respect Point Per Fight Won

Wall Safe Event - Free Bank Deposits(10% deposit fee prior)

Boss Bag Event - Jobs Pay Out 20% More

Bank Box Event - Buildings Upgrade 25% faster

ATM Event - +100 Attack Skill

Art Crate Event - Energy Recovers 65% faster

Briefcase Event - Building Upgrades Cost 30% less

Gun Safe Event - 40% More Respect From Fights

RPG Crate Event - Jobs Pay Out 30% More

Coffer Event - +1 Respect From Robberies

Tire Event - Increase attack by 20%

TOURNAMENTS

PVP Tournament - Top 500 - +100 Attack Skill

IPH Tournament - Top 500 < lvl 100 & Top 500 > lvl 100 - Golden Defense Gun(No added Benefit)

Hapl0
06-21-2012, 05:52 AM
It will be nice to have a time machine that allow you for a few minutes to travel to any lvl you want maybe once in a week or month.

A clone machine that let you clone a unit or building (you decide), it works only once or two times. (imagine two hydras plus two water temples).

An exclusive building that generates at least one gem every day.

Maybe my ideas are too much to be posible but with this prizes i think everyone will participate even the campers and turtles.

MSH
06-23-2012, 09:26 AM
How about an ability to start more than 1 upgrade at a time for a week, or have up to 5(or more) upgrades allowed to start simultaneously - one of my personal peeves at KA is a need to wait forever for your building (especially, the vault) to upgrade, before you can upgrade something else, or to pay obscene amounts of gems to upgrade instantly. Would gladly paid gold ( maybe even a lot!) for the same privilege :)

Skoty422
06-23-2012, 09:40 AM
Yea maybe a special that you get a certain type of "hour glass" you can use to upgrade instantly or build instantly. Not as a main prize. But as a special prize you can get more than one of while you still get all the other inbetween prizes. Still get boxes but say every Five gems gets you an hour glass. I bet they would have lots of people buying the 100% opening chance then!!!! I may have to buy some gem for that one!!!

Skoty422
06-23-2012, 09:42 AM
And I love all your ideas hap10!!!!! Especially the one that generates gems.