PDA

View Full Version : Bug or some really nice stuff from Funzio?

i need muney
06-20-2012, 10:29 PM
I had a chit-chat with a chump and it appears that in 2.3, the wont load the shop if your device is jailbroken and you have any kind of in-app cracker installed.

mexx
06-20-2012, 10:35 PM
iīve no app cracker installed, but my iphone is jailbroken.
its all normally in my game.

G Wiz
06-20-2012, 10:39 PM
Well CJ said they disabled in app purchases while they deal with some outages they experienced. It went across the board.

Lionheart3239
06-20-2012, 10:40 PM
Hahaha.....Another one Bites the Dust.

But if it's true lots of players won't be buying gold now, cuz lots of them have their phone/ipad jailbroken. Seems like Funzio's loss!

mnju_03
06-20-2012, 10:43 PM
This is interesting.... Something fresh for us to dwell on at the very least.

CJ54
06-20-2012, 10:44 PM
Noted. We had to temporarily disable in-app purchases (thus the blank screens/ store weirdness) while fixing the issue. We'll have all that back up as soon as possible.

Guys. Quit playing telephone.

i need muney
06-20-2012, 10:44 PM
Well CJ said they disabled in app purchases while they deal with some outages they experienced. It went across the board.
I guess it's this :( sad, it ain't hard to do this.

mnju_03
06-20-2012, 10:47 PM
Guys. Quit playing telephone.

What does that mean? I'm confused.

mexx
06-20-2012, 10:56 PM
edit: my shop wont load to.

i donīt wanna lost my sb-settings. so i canīt and will buy no more gold.

MonteCitan
06-20-2012, 11:16 PM
edit: my shop wont load to.

i donīt wanna lost my sb-settings. so i canīt and will buy no more gold.

Glad to know it's not just me that has had the store disabled.. I've been craving purchasing some gold for a building or two, earlier today it was telling me I had to contact itunes to complete the purchase (and their only source of contact is via email.. and doesn't seem too helpful) and now the store is blank haha..

I'm guessing by the stop with the tele comment, a ton of people are reporting lack of the app store, probably more than once

CJ54
06-21-2012, 12:01 AM
Sorry, let me clarify. People are having trouble buying gold right now because we had to turn off in-app purchases while fixing the crash issue. It was not something we planned on doing, and it has absolutely zero to do with jailbroken phones (people on non-jailbroken devices are having the same issue). It has everything to do with fixing a major crash issue. We will have everything fixed as soon as possible.

Lionheart3239
06-21-2012, 12:43 AM
Thanks for the update, CJ54.

Boom
06-21-2012, 05:28 AM
Really nice and Funzio in the same sentence! *gasp*

DoubleBarrelMob
06-21-2012, 06:58 AM
What does that mean? I'm confused.

Telephone is an old game played in elementary school where you start at on end of a line of people with a saying or comment and it is whispered in the ear of the next player and so on. Usually by the time it reaches the other end of the line, the comment has been changed along the way. Tis was CJ54s way of saying, stop twisting his words around. It probably wold have been easier for him to say "that's not what I said", but everyone likes to speak in metaphors.

mnju_03
06-21-2012, 07:07 AM
Telephone is an old game played in elementary school where you start at on end of a line of people with a saying or comment and it is whispered in the ear of the next player and so on. Usually by the time it reaches the other end of the line, the comment has been changed along the way. Tis was CJ54s way of saying, stop twisting his words around. It probably wold have been easier for him to say "that's not what I said", but everyone likes to speak in metaphors.

...I also didn't twist anything.

Beardy
06-21-2012, 08:07 AM

Chinese Whispers?

DoubleBarrelMob
06-21-2012, 09:22 AM
Chinese Whispers?

Telephone, operator, pass it on, though the name changes the game remains the same!

Maniaxe
06-21-2012, 09:29 AM
Tell Ramone, open hater, grass is on, through the fame ranges the names to blame!