PDA

View Full Version : Double Barrel Mob outline

DoubleBarrelMob
06-20-2012, 03:18 PM
First off let me start by saying in no way is this a diss to the Indians, ColdKarma, or any of the groups in cc. Much respect to all

That said, the idea behind the Double Barrel Mob is simple: something for everyone.

It is an idea to have a way for players to compete till the end. Everyone has heard the horror stories of the gangs at the high levels attacking the weaker players until they quit. Now usually I would agree that this is a part of the game, but due to the amount of money spent by some players it is not so.

Just because a players financial situation keeps them from spending on gold does not mean they should be targets to a bully's attack. I am in hopes of evening the playing field so to speak.

This is not about how much you spend or how big your mob is. This is about unity. I am sure there are unaffiliated gold players who have been caught in this just as much as the free players, simply because they don't belong to any group. This is wrong. If the gangs want to battle each other over some words from a long time ago, than so be it. But I think that joe schmo that wants to play the game for fun should not be brought into it for no apparent reason. We all should be able to play the game without the fear of being bullied.

I think we should e an affiliation, but not a gang. This is a group of like minded individuals who enjoy the game, take pride in their hoods and accomplishments, with or without the use of gold. Your affiliation would only come into play if you are being unfairly targeted.

Ie: attacked in retaliation for your own actions, player versu player = justified

Being attacked by multiple players, over and over again for the sheer point to be victimized = unfair

Look, if you can beat a player already, why bring others to help? Thats just spite, and not a good look.

Now in this group you do not have to add each other, you don't even have to like each other. You just have to have the same beliefs on how this game should be played.

Basically it is a few principals:

Don't start something you can't finish.
Pick on someone your own size.
Take your lumps like a man/woman

It is self policeing in a sense. Like a form of mediation.

We would only know each other by the two barrels in our hoods.

I am sure as the forums are Full of existing mob members, ther will be opposition to the idea and immaturity will rear its ugly head, but know that it is not to compete, just to belong. I mean if we alienate enough people, who will be left playing?

Any feedback, input, and assistance in organization would be greatly appreciated!

sexkitteh
06-20-2012, 03:26 PM
I appoint myself second in command.

And the first change is this bit right here:

First off let me start by saying in no way is this a diss to the Indians, ColdKarma, or any of the groups in cc. Much respect to all

Cause we know we can take them! and we will! 1 player at a time!!!!

Ok bud... who else is in our gang?

joaquim
06-20-2012, 03:29 PM
@OP, sending you a PM with a question about the mob.

G Wiz
06-20-2012, 03:34 PM
I appoint myself second in command.

And the first change is this bit right here:

Cause we know we can take them! and we will! 1 player at a time!!!!

Ok bud... who else is in our gang?So can I take this as an act of war? :)

QPR
06-20-2012, 03:35 PM
No thanks....

DoubleBarrelMob
06-20-2012, 03:40 PM
So can I take this as an act of war? :)

On a certain player, sure. but as a group, I would think not. Player versus player is part of the game.

DoubleBarrelMob
06-20-2012, 03:40 PM
No thanks....

Thanks for looking. Our roster is always open.

joaquim
06-20-2012, 03:45 PM
Since you're gonna have members from all sorts of levels, I recommend organizing the mob by tiers. The leader of the tier can only be somebody who is at the last level in the tier before advancing to the next tier. The tiers would be like this.

1 - 20
21 - 40
41 - 60
61 - 80
81 - 100
101 - 120
121 - 140
141 - 160
161 - 180
181 - 200

Aid
06-20-2012, 03:46 PM
OP don't let the negative comments get to you. There are many neutral players in the game that may be interested

DoubleBarrelMob
06-20-2012, 03:48 PM
Since you're gonna have members from all sorts of levels, I recommend organizing the mob by tiers. The leader of the tier can only be somebody who is at the last level in the tier before advancing to the next tier. The tiers would be like this.

1 - 20
21 - 40
41 - 60
61 - 80
81 - 100
101 - 120
121 - 140
141 - 160
161 - 180
181 - 200

Males sense to me. As we recruit we will populatate a list.

DoubleBarrelMob
06-20-2012, 03:50 PM
OP don't let the negative comments get to you. There are many neutral players in the game that may be interested

Thank you. I know it's not for everyone and not all people don't like different!

Luciferianism
06-20-2012, 03:51 PM
This is agreeable to me. I generally don't like gang affiliation but I'm guessing this is a pretty passive thing, as long as you don't go throwing your weight around and declaring wars against major groups, I'm in.

DoubleBarrelMob
06-20-2012, 03:54 PM
This is agreeable to me. I generally don't like gang affiliation but I'm guessing this is a pretty passive thing, as long as you don't go throwing your weight around and declaring wars against major groups, I'm in.

Nope, not out to battle any groups. Just neutral players who need an even playing field. Welcome aboard. Any ideas you have to share will be greatly appreciated.

QPR
06-20-2012, 04:00 PM
Thanks for looking. Our roster is always open.

No chance....

DoubleBarrelMob
06-20-2012, 04:03 PM
[QUOTE=QPR;290526]No chance....

I belong to the Indians and I'm sure we will be seeing you guys soon[/

I have many Indian friends, Indians are welcome to join. I have nothing against any group in crime city.

fuzzy
06-20-2012, 04:12 PM
Can u please post a picture of how your double barrels in your hood looks like so I know who to attack?

G Wiz
06-20-2012, 04:29 PM
An indian with a sub gang huh?

Seems you are already in a future war with us :)

DoubleBarrelMob
06-20-2012, 04:35 PM
An indian with a sub gang huh?

Seems you are already in a future war with us :)

Let me clarify, I also have ColdKarma friends as well and you are welcome to join yourself as well.

Dipstik
06-20-2012, 04:42 PM

That said, the idea behind the Double Barrel Mob is simple: something for everyone.

It is an idea to have a way for players to compete till the end. Everyone has heard the horror stories of the gangs at the high levels attacking the weaker players until they quit. Now usually I would agree that this is a part of the game, but due to the amount of money spent by some players it is not so.

Just because a players financial situation keeps them from spending on gold does not mean they should be targets to a bully's attack. I am in hopes of evening the playing field so to speak.

This is not about how much you spend or how big your mob is. This is about unity. I am sure there are unaffiliated gold players who have been caught in this just as much as the free players, simply because they don't belong to any group. This is wrong. If the gangs want to battle each other over some words from a long time ago, than so be it. But I think that joe schmo that wants to play the game for fun should not be brought into it for no apparent reason. We all should be able to play the game without the fear of being bullied.

I think we should e an affiliation, but not a gang. This is a group of like minded individuals who enjoy the game, take pride in their hoods and accomplishments, with or without the use of gold. Your affiliation would only come into play if you are being unfairly targeted.

Ie: attacked in retaliation for your own actions, player versu player = justified

Being attacked by multiple players, over and over again for the sheer point to be victimized = unfair

Look, if you can beat a player already, why bring others to help? Thats just spite, and not a good look.

Now in this group you do not have to add each other, you don't even have to like each other. You just have to have the same beliefs on how this game should be played.

I am sure as the forums are Full of existing mob members, ther will be opposition to the idea and immaturity will rear its ugly head, but know that it is not to compete, just to belong. I mean if we alienate enough people, who will be left playing?

Any feedback, input, and assistance in organization would be greatly appreciated!

tldr. And too lazy to find a hilarious picture of a dancing dwarf to go along with it.

Vicious...
06-20-2012, 04:46 PM
I'm not crazy about the whole gang thing because I believe the mechanics of CC preclude any real purpose of having them. But I am interested in a way to acknowledge other members of this forum out of respect, without the corny names.

nvbealone
06-20-2012, 04:50 PM
too much time?

Paulio
06-20-2012, 05:07 PM

1 - 20
21 - 40
41 - 60
61 - 80
81 - 100
101 - 120
121 - 140
141 - 160
161 - 180
181 - 200

Not interested in joining, but the leader tier doesn't seem to be a good idea. Most players aren't at a single level very long (20, 40, 60, etc.), so succession planning may become quite the time waster.

G Wiz
06-20-2012, 05:13 PM
[QUOTE=QPR;290526]No chance....

I belong to the Indians and I'm sure we will be seeing you guys soon[/

I have many Indian friends, Indians are welcome to join. I have nothing against any group in crime city.I actually misread that quote as your own instead of QPR's own.

Well sexkitteh, if your saying, as 2nd in command, that you will be fighting us, that seems pretty much like a war

joaquim
06-20-2012, 05:15 PM
[QUOTE=DoubleBarrelMob;290537]I actually misread that quote as your own instead of QPR's own.

Well sexkitteh, if your saying, as 2nd in command, that you will be fighting us, that seems pretty much like a war

That wasn't sexkitteh talking. It was Pennywise the Dancing Clown.

Murda
06-20-2012, 08:23 PM
I'm trying to picture the endgame here......someone is being victimized by the Indians let's say, what exactly does double-barrel do to stop it? Other than a few please stop messages and maybe some off-site peace treaty meetings, I assume double barrel woul find someone with huge stats on their roster to step in and provide some revenge in hopes of stopping the violence?

So essentially a huge group of players are going to be asking a select few to step in the line of fire with one of the top gangs? Am I reading this correctly?

Is the expectation that you will be able to recruit big enough hitters to affect any bullying? Or maybe the plan is to have everyone try and fail to beat up the bullies, but creating a steady stream of those annoying green flashes on their news feed........maybe if you can get their phones to vibrate enough times in a row, you can wear their batteries out and they have to take a break!!!

Dipstik
06-20-2012, 08:28 PM
I honestly can't figure out why people get so worked up over getting attacked over and over again by the same person... I've been on JC's ****list for weeks now, and it's no big deal. if you're high enough level to get attacked by them, you're probably going to be attacked by somebody no matter what you do. move on. All this cliquish drama is kinda gay.

G Wiz
06-20-2012, 08:33 PM
lol...its a prison system...if you don't join something

Well your probably gonna get corndogged

DoubleBarrelMob
06-20-2012, 08:46 PM
I'm trying to picture the endgame here......someone is being victimized by the Indians let's say, what exactly does double-barrel do to stop it? Other than a few please stop messages and maybe some off-site peace treaty meetings, I assume double barrel woul find someone with huge stats on their roster to step in and provide some revenge in hopes of stopping the violence?

So essentially a huge group of players are going to be asking a select few to step in the line of fire with one of the top gangs? Am I reading this correctly?

Is the expectation that you will be able to recruit big enough hitters to affect any bullying? Or maybe the plan is to have everyone try and fail to beat up the bullies, but creating a steady stream of those annoying green flashes on their news feed........maybe if you can get their phones to vibrate enough times in a row, you can wear their batteries out and they have to take a break!!!

It will be based on ability. Of course there will be players with higher stats than others, as with any of the other mobs on here. This is more about accountability and what is right. There is no need to post stop on people's walls, or to think we would always be losing. There are players interested who have high stats and are not affiliated with any of the other groups. They are not affiliated with anyone. It is a group of independents. I know it sounds like an oxymoron, but is a friend when you need it philosophy. Everyone could use an ally to help out from time to time.

DoubleBarrelMob
06-20-2012, 08:48 PM
I honestly can't figure out why people get so worked up over getting attacked over and over again by the same person... I've been on JC's ****list for weeks now, and it's no big deal. if you're high enough level to get attacked by them, you're probably going to be attacked by somebody no matter what you do. move on. All this cliquish drama is kinda gay.

Getting attacked by jc himself is one thing, getting attacked by jc, who can already beat you, and his crew at the same time is another. I know it's not for everyone, but some may find value in it. All are welcome, even you Dipstik.

Dipstik
06-20-2012, 08:52 PM
You think JC does anything by himself? As proud as he is of that politically incorrect little club of his? Like I said... no big deal.

DoubleBarrelMob
06-20-2012, 08:58 PM
You think JC does anything by himself? As proud as he is of that politically incorrect little club of his? Like I said... no big deal.

Wouldn't you like the help if it was offered? I am sure that in RL you can stand up for yourself, but if a bunch of guys jump you outside of a bar, aren't you going to call your friends to help? I'm sure you are not in a gang in RL, just a guy with friends. Same concept. I respect your strong will and determination. Without those two characteristics, no one can succeed at anything.

Dipstik
06-20-2012, 09:03 PM
Yeah, but a bunch of guys aren't jumping me in a bar, and you're not coming to help. It's an individual game, and I'm being attacked individually. I can't get hit more than 10 times every 2 hours whether there are four or forty of them, and I can't call for "help" in any case. These "clans" are just a bunch of dramatic nonsense from people who are trying to assign more meaning to this game than there really is.

Murda
06-20-2012, 09:04 PM
Wouldn't you like the help if it was offered? I am sure that in RL you can stand up for yourself, but if a bunch of guys jump you outside of a bar, aren't you going to call your friends to help? I'm sure you are not in a gang in RL, just a guy with friends. Same concept. I respect your strong will and determination. Without those two characteristics, no one can succeed at anything.

I do have to commend your positivity!

DoubleBarrelMob
06-20-2012, 09:18 PM
Yeah, but a bunch of guys aren't jumping me in a bar, and you're not coming to help. It's an individual game, and I'm being attacked individually. I can't get hit more than 10 times every 2 hours whether there are four or forty of them, and I can't call for "help" in any case. These "clans" are just a bunch of dramatic nonsense from people who are trying to assign more meaning to this game than there really is.

I know it's a game, and I am not attempting to glorify it, I am just offering help to those who need or ask for it. You play the game your way, as you should. It works for you and you are satisfied with the outcome. Others may be looking for something different.

Dipstik
06-20-2012, 09:20 PM
Ok, hypothetically I want help. What would you do to stop the attacks?

*crickets*

G Wiz
06-20-2012, 09:28 PM
If u give McGuyver a stick and a rubberband, he can make a lamborghini.

Does he assign more value to the stick and rubberband? Sure, but I mean c'mon...imagination has always been the the first step in anything you see around you!

Everything was once a thought before it became a thing. CC might make it easier for clans...we have seen mark gather info on this already.

DoubleBarrelMob
06-20-2012, 09:30 PM

*crickets*

Are you being attacked by multiple people? Did you start it? Is there an option to handle it one on one? Answer these questions first. Then if you need the help, speak with others on your level to return the treatment to your attackers until it is able to be squashed or handled one on one. Use strategy instead of random attacks. Others in your mob will be in different timezones, its easy to figure out when your opponents are not active and hit them. Coordinated efforts make for a good battle plan. Also, you have to realize this game is based on pride and ego. No one, no matter what they say wants to have the worst stats in game. And if you are in the wrong in the first place, take your lumps like a man/woman.

DoubleBarrelMob
06-20-2012, 09:33 PM
Everything was once a thought before it became a thing.

Wow, that's deep. That's what it is, a thought, trying to be a thing. Thank you.

Dipstik
06-20-2012, 09:35 PM
There is no "starting" it, there is no "in the wrong," and there is no "battle plan."

See, this is what I was talking about when I said you are trying to put more meaning into this game than there really is. You're talking about "payback" for people playing the game... by playing the game. Yes, I will get beaten up by people who are stronger than me. I don't need to do anything to "deserve" that, and I'm not going to ***** and moan about it when it happens. If I leave money unbanked or uncollected, they will take some of it. If you started coming after me because I was picking on someone in your "crew," I wouldn't change my behavior, and I wouldn't expect anyone else to change theirs.

G Wiz
06-20-2012, 09:39 PM
Why limit yourself though Dip?

If you can make something more fun, thats worth something man. Pointless fun is some of the best kind of fun, thats why this game is so...well, fun!

DoubleBarrelMob
06-20-2012, 09:41 PM
There is no "starting" it, there is no "in the wrong," and there is no "battle plan."

See, this is what I was talking about when I said you are trying to put more meaning into this game than there really is. You're talking about "payback" for people playing the game... by playing the game. Yes, I will get beaten up by people who are stronger than me. I don't need to do anything to "deserve" that, and I'm not going to ***** and moan about it when it happens. If I leave money unbanked or uncollected, they will take some of it. If you started coming after me because I was picking on someone in your "crew," I wouldn't change my behavior, and I wouldn't expect anyone else to change theirs.

I see your point and I appreciate your input. Like I said, it's not going to be everyone's flavor.

Dipstik
06-20-2012, 09:43 PM
There's a difference between making something fun by having rivalries and grudges and forming little drama cliques for drama's sake. This whole thread reeks of desperation. No, you're not going to do anything about people being picked on by the big boys, and no one's going to love you for pretending. Go post it in the "invite mafia" forum because it's about as meaningless as posting your code.

DoubleBarrelMob
06-20-2012, 09:58 PM
There's a difference between making something fun by having rivalries and grudges and forming little drama cliques for drama's sake. This whole thread reeks of desperation. No, you're not going to do anything about people being picked on by the big boys, and no one's going to love you for pretending. Go post it in the "invite mafia" forum because it's about as meaningless as posting your code.

No disrespect, but you seem to be a big angry ball of negativity, with a tinge of frustration. We all are frustrated, angry, and negative at times. I know that those feelings have never served me well...

Boom
06-20-2012, 10:01 PM
Noooooo way! When has dipstick been negative?!?!?

Dipstik
06-20-2012, 10:04 PM
You picked up on the negativity, huh? Very perceptive. That was kind of my entire point for posting in this thread. This is a dumb idea, and I wanted to convey my NEGATIVE perception of it. I'm frustrated that you don't seem to get it, but angry? Readjust your radar. There's no reason to ever be "angry" over an internet forum with an ignore feature.

DoubleBarrelMob
06-20-2012, 10:08 PM
You picked up on the negativity, huh? Very perceptive. That was kind of my entire point for posting in this thread. This is a dumb idea, and I wanted to convey my NEGATIVE perception of it. I'm frustrated that you don't seem to get it, but angry? Readjust your radar. There's no reason to ever be "angry" over an internet forum with an ignore feature.

I didn't mean it in a bad way. I have always found your dry humor and cynicism on the forum to be entertaining. I think you have some valuable input, when you decide to let it show. I apologize for the angry comment, my mistake.

Boom
06-20-2012, 10:14 PM
What I said wasn't sarcasm *wink*

sexkitteh
06-21-2012, 08:04 AM
So can I take this as an act of war? :)

AB.SO.LUTE.LY. :)

Good day to you sir...

sexkitteh
06-21-2012, 08:06 AM

*crickets*

Obviously retard you go after their weakest link and do the same... over n over n over n..

This game is limited as to WHAT you can do... so this is what I assume people do... attack until they get disbanded or quite the game o_0

Dipstik
06-21-2012, 08:19 AM
So your theory is that if you find the weakest "indian" and get a bunch of other weak players to attack him, you'll get the rest of them to stop attacking you? Really? You don't understand human nature very well. Anyway, if you think you'll get someone to quit if you attack them often enough, it's probably an indication that the idea has already occurred to you. You'll be missed.

sexkitteh
06-21-2012, 08:21 AM
So your theory is that if you find the weakest "indian" and get a bunch of other weak players to attack him, you'll get the rest of them to stop attacking you? Really? You don't understand human nature very well. Anyway, if you think you'll get someone to quit if you attack them often enough, it's probably an indication that the idea has already occurred to you. You'll be missed.

We aren't going after no indians...

koralene
06-21-2012, 08:23 AM
Bloody hell... gone for a few days and there is another crew. :)

Good luck... if i attack any of you... nothing personal hun :p

Dipstik
06-21-2012, 08:23 AM
That was my hypothetical. You responded.

sexkitteh
06-21-2012, 08:26 AM
Bloody hell... gone for a few days and there is another crew. :)

Good luck... if i attack any of you... nothing personal hun :p

What "crew" are you in?

koralene
06-21-2012, 08:29 AM
What "crew" are you in?

I'm in the crew of me, myself, and I. :p

sexkitteh
06-21-2012, 08:31 AM
I'm in the crew of me, myself, and I. :p

buahahahaha - well then I'm not too concerned... I'm on your friends list anyways :P

Sasha54
06-21-2012, 08:37 AM
[QUOTE=G Wiz;290629]

That wasn't sexkitteh talking. It was Pennywise the Dancing Clown.

any group with her as 2nd in command - well nuff said I think.............:mad:

Dipstik
06-21-2012, 08:37 AM
Well said, Kor.

Sasha54
06-21-2012, 08:41 AM
buahahahaha - well then I'm not too concerned... I'm on your friends list anyways :P

She can drop you very easily - I did..........long ago........

sexkitteh
06-21-2012, 08:43 AM

Actually luv your still in my mob... I'm a ghost ; )

koralene
06-21-2012, 08:45 AM

i actually been dropping everybody that should be in my rival list... a few peeps wasn't too happy with me. :p

sexkitteh
06-21-2012, 08:46 AM
i actually been dropping everybody that should be in my rival list... a few peeps wasn't too happy with me. :p

I know... you left a msg on my wall asking to re-add you - so I did...

I saw your back and forth with turkishtiger lolzzzz...

so funny ... tiger187 is a funny character...

Joeycool
06-21-2012, 09:34 AM
Interesting thread!

As one of the weakest Indians I am permanently too beat up to fight! ha ha! And Am often robbed too! I have 2 stalkers who are permanently in my hood! I never complain about being attacked.

But being part of the indians means I can get one of my mates to attack people stronger than me and give them my regards!

If you are on the indians hit list it is probably because you smak talked one of us. Or you camp in one of our hoods and you are too strong for an individual indian.

So if you want to stay off the Indians hit list. Treat people with respect. And if asked to stop attacking an Indian. Stop attacking.

Simple.

At the op. If you attack an Indian in order to protect a person who is on the hit list. You will be added to the hit list. Everyone is on the hit list for a reason!

Dipstick for example is on the hit list for attempting to derail a thread. He was respectfully asked to stop several times and showed no respect for forum rules or any respect for me in asking him to stop trolling. He upset Xenoke and noodles by doing so. All Indians will attack him on site.

Like he says. This really makes no difference to the game or how it is played. But it adds another dimension to the game and makes what over time may become quite dull more interesting.

sexkitteh
06-21-2012, 09:36 AM
Interesting thread!

As one of the weakest Indians I am permanently too beat up to fight! ha ha! And Am often robbed too! I have 2 stalkers who are permanently in my hood! I never complain about being attacked.

But being part of the indians means I can get one of my mates to attack people stronger than me and give them my regards!

If you are on the indians hit list it is probably because you smak talked one of us. Or you camp in one of our hoods and you are too strong for an individual indian.

So if you want to stay off the Indians hit list. Treat people with respect. And if asked to stop attacking an Indian. Stop attacking.

Simple.

At the op. If you attack an Indian in order to protect a person who is on the hit list. You will be added to the hit list. Everyone is on the hit list for a reason!

Dipstick for example is on the hit list for attempting to derail a thread. He was respectfully asked to stop several times and showed no respect for forum rules or any respect for me in asking him to stop trolling. He upset Xenoke and noodles by doing so. All Indians will attack him on site.

Like he says. This really makes no difference to the game or how it is played. But it adds another dimension to the game and makes what overtime may become quite dull more interesting.

Like I said... indians are not a target at all...

Paulio
06-21-2012, 09:38 AM
Well said, JC.

DoubleBarrelMob
06-21-2012, 09:45 AM
Interesting thread!

Simple.

L
Like he says. This really makes no difference to the game or how it is played. But it adds another dimension to the game and makes what over time may become quite dull more interesting.

Thank you for your feedback. The Double Barrel is in o way about attacking the Indians. It is about exactly what you said, respect. I want this to be a group of people who agree with that. You as well as all Indians are welcome to join.

sexkitteh
06-21-2012, 09:49 AM
Thank you for your feedback. The Double Barrel is in o way about attacking the Indians. It is about exactly what you said, respect. I want this to be a group of people who agree with that. You as well as all Indians are welcome to join.

nononono we don't want them to join! they come with a whole-lot-a-baggage :P lolzzz

Like poor joeycool... getting constantly hammered down...

Paulio
06-21-2012, 09:51 AM

But what if one of your crew is in a tussle with the Indians? Are you going to defend them or beg you're member to apologize? I just don't see this working out well.

Dipstik
06-21-2012, 09:52 AM
It's cute that Joey still thinks it's "derailing" a thread to point out that the subject matter of the thread in question (transferring an account) was actually prohibited by the terms of service and could lead to summary deletion of the account being transferred.

Oh well... you don't actually have to know what words mean when you use them on the internet.

Joeycool
06-21-2012, 09:54 AM

You wont get any Indians wanting to join your "group of people"

We will attack weaker players if they give us reason too. And we will attack people constantly and in numbers. If that causes them to quit then so be it.

But your idea, unless I am mistaken was to stop actions like this happening?

So in fact you are talking about attacking Indians even if you dont realise it.

Are you a HL player? Because I think you would need to be in order to understand the situation really.

Max Power
06-21-2012, 09:55 AM

*crickets*

Exactly. Any high level mob has you on their list, there isn't a damn thing 1 person or 100 can do about it. The HL mobs are the strongest people in the game. Period.

Payam attacks me multiple times a day for the sole reason that I have a Teepee in my hood, even though I cant and don't ever try to touch him. There are a handful of us Indians stronger that hammer him all day. That's the end of it. There is nothing this shotgun mob can do about it other than talk.

Talk talk talk.

Dipstik
06-21-2012, 09:56 AM
But what if one of your crew is in a tussle with the Indians? Are you going to defend them or beg you're member to apologize? I just don't see this working out well.

No, they're going to post a bunch of crap on people's walls and in the forum, and in the end they'll just play the game the way they're already playing it. The group exists for its own sake and for the people involved to feel important. Nothing more.

DoubleBarrelMob
06-21-2012, 10:00 AM

Is the tussle with the Indians or an Indian? Is it a fair fight or just a blatant molestation? Everyone takes their lumps in accordance. Again it is about respect. Look, every group is governed by their own set of rules. In most cases their is a common thread in each of them, respect. Respect is a given, you give respect in order to get respect. Approach people that way, and the right thing will follow.

Joeycool
06-21-2012, 10:02 AM
It's cute that Joey still thinks it's "derailing" a thread to point out that the subject matter of the thread in question (transferring an account) was actually prohibited by the terms of service and could lead to summary deletion of the account being transferred.

Oh well... you don't actually have to know what words mean when you use them on the internet.

Its derailing a thread when you are asked to stop posting off topic and are simply trolling. When an OP asks you to move on if you have nothing constructive to add or are going off topic, it is respectful to follow the requests. Especially when asked to do so several times.

I show respect to every one on this forum. I'm pretty well respected in my own right for that reason. I have always been respectful to you. I would have thought you may have had the decency to respect my requests in return.

Your last post again shows how you like to troll. Implying that I do not know the meaning of words.

You are very little more than a troll dipstik. Which is a shame, as you sometimes have valid points.

DoubleBarrelMob
06-21-2012, 10:03 AM
Is the tussle with the Indians or an Indian? Is it a fair fight or just a blatant molestation? Everyone takes their lumps in accordance. Again it is about respect. Look, every group is governed by their own set of rules. In most cases their is a common thread in each of them, respect. Respect is a given, you give respect in order to get respect. Approach people that way, and the right thing will follow.

Not everyone will agree with this or grasp the idea, but those that do are welcome to be a part.

DoubleBarrelMob
06-21-2012, 10:06 AM
You are very little more than a troll dipstik. Which is a shame, as you sometimes have valid points.

I posted the exact thing earlier. Dipstik, not everyone is going to get along with each other, but it doesn't mean we can't be civilized to all.

Dipstik
06-21-2012, 10:12 AM
I didn't say anything uncivilized. Go read the thread in question if you want. It's titled "Indian Enforcer Wanted" if I remember right. It's still around.

Anyway... I can see that either Xenoke didn't transfer his account after all or they didn't delete it. He's still posting gay stuff all over people's walls =P

DoubleBarrelMob
06-21-2012, 10:19 AM
I didn't say anything uncivilized. Go read the thread in question if you want. It's titled "Indian Enforcer Wanted" if I remember right. It's still around.

To be fair, I haven't read it, but I will do so.

sexkitteh
06-21-2012, 10:20 AM
To be fair, I haven't read it, but I will do so.

I don't think you have to ; )

AN0NYM0VS
06-21-2012, 10:23 AM

So what are the mob options to join out there?

Joeycool
06-21-2012, 10:28 AM
Here is the thread:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?29646-Indians-enforcer-wanted&highlight=indians+enforcer+wanted

People can make their own mind up as to weather dipstick derailed the thread or not.

I wont comment on it any more in this thread as this thread is heading off topic too.

Mavado
06-21-2012, 10:29 AM
hmm, didnt Karl Marx have a similar idea of overthrowing the bourgeois order in order to create a classless society.
Sounds like this will end as the communist utopia did...brilliant idea but ultimately an epic fail.

Edit - reason, simple he who buys most gold, rules. Forget strategy, forget clans, forget everything else it's all about money. Now play as you want, forget the socialist manifesto as it's clearly not going to work here

sexkitteh
06-21-2012, 10:30 AM
I would get rid of that link... since it's a closed thread... not suppose to discuss... etc...

DoubleBarrelMob
06-21-2012, 10:33 AM

Anyway... I can see that either Xenoke didn't transfer his account after all or they didn't delete it. He's still posting gay stuff all over people's walls =P

Dipstik, you are right in saying you didn't say anything uncivilized. There was no mention of body parts, ody fluids, sexual acts or the such. HOWEVER, you were asked to stay on topic or leave it alone. You then posted that it was your final posts and were leaving, only to chime back in a few pages later. So you did throw the post off track, which we have both have successfully done to this one. Let's let it go and return to topic. Thanks.

DoubleBarrelMob
06-21-2012, 10:35 AM
hmm, didnt Karl Marx have a similar idea of overthrowing the bourgeois order in order to create a classless society.
Sounds like this will end as the communist utopia did...brilliant idea but ultimately an epic fail.

Have any ideas that could keep it form failing? I would enjoy to hear them!

Dipstik
06-21-2012, 10:36 AM
Oh right... we were talking about how incredibly silly it is to be forming all these useless little groups that don't do anything except brag about who belongs to them. Back on topic, folks! =P

DoubleBarrelMob
06-21-2012, 10:37 AM
Oh right... we were talking about how incredibly silly it is to be forming all these useless little groups that don't do anything except brag about who belongs to them. Back on topic, folks! =P

Your opinion has been noted. Thank you for sharing.

sexkitteh
06-21-2012, 10:38 AM

Dipstik I can't help but feel your bitterness... like... you wish you could belong to something... someone... you can belong to me if you'd like...

They ALL float down here. When you're down here with us, you'll float too!

Dipstik
06-21-2012, 10:46 AM
You're confusing bitterness with amusement. I get a chuckle out of this, but part of that chuckle includes pointing out how retarded the whole thing is.

Anyway, I already do belong somewhere... I've thrown in with Payam. Not because I have anything to do with him (it's kind of annoying when he posts on my wall, and I can't even breathe heavy on any of the people who fight with him), but because I respect him more than anyone else in this game. You want to talk about people adding another level to a meaningless game? He's done it. The only reason I haven't included JC and his little indians along with my assessment of the "doublebarrelmob" is because they actually seem to have a purpose. Payam created them.

sexkitteh
06-21-2012, 10:48 AM
You're confusing bitterness with amusement. I get a chuckle out of this, but part of that chuckle includes pointing out how retarded the whole thing is.

Anyway, I already do belong somewhere... I've thrown in with Payam. Not because I have anything to do with him (it's kind of annoying when he posts on my wall, and I can't even breathe heavy on any of the people who fight with him), but because I respect him more than anyone else in this game. You want to talk about people adding another level to a meaningless game? He's done it. The only reason I haven't included JC and his little indians along with my assessment of the "doublebarrelmob" is because they actually seem to have a purpose. Payam created them.

Payam rocks...

Dr BoneCrusher
06-21-2012, 10:49 AM
IMO, the one thing we all forget is, it's a social game, I have met players from around the world people I would have never met other wise. I am in a "gang" CK a great group of People trying to learn the game and having fun doing it. I am not in the "shark tank" yet but, by the time I get there I think the social aspect of the game will be the reason I keep playing.

sexkitteh
06-21-2012, 10:57 AM
IMO, the one thing we all forget is, it's a social game, I have met players from around the world people I would have never met other wise. I am in a "gang" CK a great group of People trying to learn the game and having fun doing it. I am not in the "shark tank" yet but, by the time I get there I think the social aspect of the game will be the reason I keep playing.

Yeah good point...

Dipstik
06-21-2012, 10:58 AM
Hey if your group is social, more power to you. Just don't pretend it's for mutual protection or for any in-game strategic purpose.

sexkitteh
06-21-2012, 11:05 AM
Hey if your group is social, more power to you. Just don't pretend it's for mutual protection or for any in-game strategic purpose.

The only purpose of the double barrel will be to attack other clans - take screen-shots and post on forum and flame them! :D

Dr BoneCrusher
06-21-2012, 11:13 AM
gr
There is only one thing a group of players can do to another that hurts, it is to take event boxes from then limiting then from opening them.

DenZ1
06-21-2012, 11:14 AM
I think all that Payam-Indians thingy is just a pissing contest gone wrong and viral fueled by rich guys :)

DoubleBarrelMob
06-21-2012, 11:16 AM
The only purpose of the double barrel will be to attack other clans - take screen-shots and post on forum and flame them! :D

That is not part of this idea. I think you have misunderstood the outline. We are not here to start drama with other crews, just to glorify the results. Maybe I should redact the whole concept as it being lost in translation. It was meant to be more of a movement than a gang. It has always been based on respect.

sexkitteh
06-21-2012, 11:17 AM
That is not part of this idea. I think you have misunderstood the outline. We are not here to start drama with other crews, just to glorify the results. Maybe I should redact the whole concept as it being lost in translation. It was meant to be more of a movement than a gang. It has always been based on respect.

Yes I agree - respect the double barrel :cool:

Chillax yo... we will rock them!

Answer this:

What's the point of befriending everyone? none.

What's the point in having no drama? none.

What's the point in having a crew called double barrel if we stick that double barrel up our ars? none.

DoubleBarrelMob
06-21-2012, 11:30 AM
In all honesty, this is not how I envisioned it. I think it better if we close this thread and move on. The idea is believing in a common ground of respect for all people in the game, regardless of race, creed, beliefs, affiliations, social and economic backgrounds, or what car you drive. It essentially was more of a code of ethics to follow. Now I know most will say there is no ethics in Crime City. But I wanted to change that. Even RL gangs like crips, bloods, surenos, nortes, BGF, Aryan brotherhood, and nazi low riders, have codes they follow, based on respect. I grew up in a gang infested neighborhood and was not affiliated. A youngster in my building was a Norteno. I can't tell you how many times he would tell his little friends to move off my stairs. Or not disrespect me. He did this not because I was in his gang, but out of respect. It is the principal I was trying to impress on the people of Crime City. I am positive there are others out there who feel the same and wanted to get that group together.
Maybe there is no place for this in the game. I was just hoping to stop the racist, mean, and malicious comments, as well as the blatant bullying that takes place. That is why all were welcome, as it would take all of us to make it work.

Much thanks for the input, and feedback, and for those that offered help.
Much respect to the group members from all of the different gangs who understood the concept.
I know I will always play with dignity and respect. I hope you all do the same...

Dipstik
06-21-2012, 11:32 AM
Yeah, that's nothing like what you proposed on page 1. Whatever. I still wouldn't get involved dignity and respect are for pansies.

DoubleBarrelMob
06-21-2012, 11:36 AM
Yeah, that's nothing like what you proposed on page 1. Whatever. I still wouldn't get involved dignity and respect are for pansies.

I said it was misunderstood and lost in translation. As for dignity and respect, it is obvious you have none. Good luck in all you do Dipstik, I wish you the best!

sexkitteh
06-21-2012, 11:42 AM
I said it was misunderstood and lost in translation. As for dignity and respect, it is obvious you have none. Good luck in all you do Dipstik, I wish you the best!

Respect among eachother +1

Respect for the rest -1

:D

It's a game... this isn't about your RL respect m8t... this is a game about steeling and attacking...

If you propose this to be SimCity like - I'll be relieving you of your duties :cool:

Swifty
06-21-2012, 01:30 PM
I like steeling. Better than ironing.