PDA

View Full Version : 2 different devices, 2 rivals, same person!

G Wiz
06-20-2012, 02:52 PM
Here is the deal...

You have two devices...maybe an iphone and an ipad. Both accounts are on the same see-able bracket! The ipad account has all 12 hour buildings up for grabs. The iphone has no buildings currently up for grabs.

On your iphone, you see yourself in your rivals list, do you essentially "rob yourself blind" or leave it alone?

Lets say you rob yourself blind...when you get home and log in to your ipad account and see your newsfeed filled with yourself robbing YOUR buildings, do you engage in a war with yourself? You look at all the stun grenades and land mines that you cost yourself on the ipad account as well as all the napalms and sarin gas grenades on your iphone account...what do you doooooo! LoL!

This thread is crazyYyY.

QPR
06-20-2012, 02:54 PM
Your forgetting the 20% that goes into the Funzio black hole

sexkitteh
06-20-2012, 02:55 PM
I drop tha... myself... off my friends list fo shizzel... backstabmeIdareyou...

Illuminati
06-20-2012, 03:01 PM
Here is the deal...

You have two devices...maybe an iphone and an ipad. Both accounts are on the same see-able bracket! The ipad account has all 12 hour buildings up for grabs. The iphone has no buildings currently up for grabs.

On your iphone, you see yourself in your rivals list, do you essentially "rob yourself blind" or leave it alone?

Lets say you rob yourself blind...when you get home and log in to your ipad account and see your newsfeed filled with yourself robbing YOUR buildings, do you engage in a war with yourself? You look at all the stun grenades and land mines that you cost yourself on the ipad account as well as all the napalms and sarin gas grenades on your iphone account...what do you doooooo! LoL!

This thread is crazyYyY.

What the hell kind of loser would create two accounts and then find joy in robbing themselves? lol

ShawnBB
06-20-2012, 03:10 PM
G, I would prefer using those two accounts insult and stalk a same person to make him quit,lol.
:)

G Wiz
06-20-2012, 03:12 PM
What the hell kind of loser would create two accounts and then find joy in robbing themselves? lolLoL not the kind on the hit TV show, "The biggest Loser"

G, I would prefer using those two accounts insult and stalk a same person to make him quit,lol.
:)Forcing onself to quit via psych-ops huh lol...man that is some crazy stuff!