PDA

View Full Version : Free Gold in Crime City

joaquim
06-20-2012, 12:20 PM
Isn't the option for Earn 1 Gold in Crime City supposed to be once a day? Just wondering because I did this 2 days ago and still haven't gotten this option again.

QPR
06-20-2012, 12:25 PM
Yawn

Some of us have never had that option anyway

hinofwars
06-20-2012, 12:27 PM
Yawn

Some of us have never had that option anyway

I have never have that.

dudeman
06-20-2012, 12:31 PM
I used to have it months ago but it disappeared one day along with the "tap here to earn free gold" button. From what I understand, Tapjoy reserves the right to disqualify people from offers if they feel the offer is being abused, so I guess getting 1 free gold per day, every day, without completing any offers is considered abuse. :rolleyes:

Whatever. Lol

cookie monster
06-20-2012, 12:34 PM
It's an Apple/Tap Joy thing.

My understanding is that you have to play one of the games that are offered each day to get the credits.

joaquim
06-20-2012, 12:37 PM

My understanding is that you have to play one of the games that are offered each day to get the credits.

That's not what I meant. That's what you do for Tapjoy. What I meant was you go to menu click Add Funds then click Tap to Earn Free Gold. There should be an option there for 1 free gold for playing Crime City once per day.

nopenopenope
06-20-2012, 12:37 PM

What they're talking about is in-game, independent of TJ.

BOS
06-20-2012, 12:40 PM
I don't have this option...

QPR
06-20-2012, 12:42 PM
Regurgitated thread

tower
06-20-2012, 12:45 PM
That's not what I meant. That's what you do for Tapjoy. What I meant was you go to menu click Add Funds then click Tap to Earn Free Gold. There should be an option there for 1 free gold for playing Crime City once per day.

Wouldn't that be nice. They should implement this in Android and not in iOS.

nopenopenope
06-20-2012, 12:53 PM
Wouldn't that be nice. They should implement this in Android and not in iOS.

Been in iOS since before CC on Android even existed. Hopefully you'll see it too someday.

here's a pic since I can't easily embed pics anymore using the forum tools:

http://pbckt.com/pE.Olwkly

KFC
06-20-2012, 01:04 PM
Isn't the option for Earn 1 Gold in Crime City supposed to be once a day? Just wondering because I did this 2 days ago and still haven't gotten this option again.

NO - it's flaky - comes and goes at will. Today they a couple of free golds for watching videos - but the Earn 1 was gone for me..........

joaquim
06-20-2012, 01:06 PM
NO - it's flaky - comes and goes at will. Today they a couple of free golds for watching videos - but the Earn 1 was gone for me..........

All I got was a Return to Tapjoy. No Earn 1 Gold in Crime City.