PDA

View Full Version : How to determine which units go to battle

SirMW
06-20-2012, 09:09 AM
Units bought to battle are typically the highest attack units for attacks and highest defense units for defense. In the past, the game uses the highest attack with the lowest defense for attack. For example: Beresker always go into battle before the high priest even though both have 11 attacks. In the last couple of days, my high priests keep going into battle instead of the Bereskers. Did anyone else notice the change? Any idea on how the game chooses which units go to attack if both types of units have the exact same attack value?
I know in MW, units going to battle can be random if both type of units have the same attack value. I was hoping Funzio have fixed this faulty logic.

Freekizh
06-20-2012, 02:59 PM
Units bought to battle are typically the highest attack units for attacks and highest defense units for defense. In the past, the game uses the highest attack with the lowest defense for attack. For example: Beresker always go into battle before the high priest even though both have 11 attacks. In the last couple of days, my high priests keep going into battle instead of the Bereskers. Did anyone else notice the change? Any idea on how the game chooses which units go to attack if both types of units have the exact same attack value?
I know in MW, units going to battle can be random if both type of units have the same attack value. I was hoping Funzio have fixed this faulty logic.

You are correct - earlier in the game back in April-May I found that KA brought out units with highest attack and lowest defense. Later I found that this was reversed, and that units with highest attack and highest defense came out (same as MW). Therefore if you combine HP with berserker the HP will come out.

Therefore to be safe, you should use units with higher unboosted attack.

Also the KA battle screen is as useless and as ugly as my ex girlfriend - so its real hard to know what's going on. It is the single most hated thing I have about KA!

LAX
06-20-2012, 03:14 PM
"Also the KA battle screen is as useless and as ugly as my ex girlfriend - so its real hard to know what's going on. It is the single most hated thing I have about KA!"

I totally agree.

Hoodcrazy
06-20-2012, 06:24 PM
I wish the battle screen only showed units.

Joshlmccoy
06-20-2012, 07:33 PM
Yes! I also agree. It would be better if they had more of a statistic screen than a physical fighting screen.

Skoty422
06-21-2012, 05:33 AM
+100 on the crappy fight screen. I would prefer a statistic screen of all units that went to battle. Amount of damage done to each if any. ( I wonder if units have health points) , etc. along with rivals info also. Maybe not as much detail, but at least a list of their lost units. Well I hope no one is holding their breath!!

roghorrorfreak
06-21-2012, 06:48 AM
I am so tired of replacing mage groups, >.< I think I would rather send in a weak undying char then 50 priest.

Vedder
06-23-2012, 07:45 PM
I honestly can't make heads or tails out of that battle screen, I do my best to figure it out, I am not 100 percent sure what it is even telling me!

Ved