PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone bought 100s of FBI shields or Yatchs?

richard118
06-20-2012, 08:43 AM
Didnt know if these are truly worthy of being considered end game items assuming your econ is decent.

sexkitteh
06-20-2012, 09:50 AM
the yatchs are probably worth it! I think full combat gear is better than fbi shields tho...

(if you can afford it)

fuzzy
06-20-2012, 09:52 AM
I believe most people think the FBI shields are end game items. You can combo those with NVB and not waste the respect on the Full Combat Gear.

Yatchs? I never here much about them on the forum.

So with that being said buy the NVB with respect and the FBI Sheilds with cash.
With the left over respect buy the last respect vehicle in the game so there will be no need for the yatchs.

Only my thinking but I'm level 100 but trying to think ahead.

jmeijer
06-20-2012, 09:53 AM
Didnt know if these are truly worthy of being considered end game items assuming your econ is decent.I think that these items are worth it, because you don't have to gain XP to buy these items.

Murda
06-20-2012, 09:55 AM
the yatchs are probably worth it! I think full combat gear is better than fbi shields tho...

(if you can afford it)

I decided to use my economy to ignore the full combat gear. Night Vision (16A) and FBI Shield (24D) instead of FCG (17A, 27D)

I've only got 11 FBI Shields so far though, using RP on Whips and Exeleros

DoubleBarrelMob
06-20-2012, 09:58 AM
The FBI shields give so little to your attack skill. Honestly it's going to take a mix of weapons to make a strong stat. Every fight is different and each time you will bring the best possible total needed to win. So if you bring 500 FBI shields with only 1 attack point each, your opponent could beat you with a combination of other weapons. It's not as simple as you would think. In short you need a mix of good weapons to really be effective.

sexkitteh
06-20-2012, 10:04 AM
I think you might as well buy the full combat gear...

Don't spend tooo much on nvg because you will have an unlimited stream of RP...

I'd say get 300 of each best RP item... because of all the "free" items you get from events and now scratchers, you may not need 500 of each RP item...

And think of it as if you are playing this lonnnnnng term... eventually you will have everything... so why not start investing in it now... slowly...

Just how they extend TL goals... eventually they will extended the lvl200 cap... most likely anyways...

hinofwars
06-20-2012, 12:34 PM
I decided to use my economy to ignore the full combat gear. Night Vision (16A) and FBI Shield (24D) instead of FCG (17A, 27D)

I've only got 11 FBI Shields so far though, using RP on Whips and Exeleros

Just the same there. I have 250+ fbi and they are not expensive to get. I rather use the rp on exeleros.

Mavado
06-20-2012, 01:13 PM
I wouldn't consider any $$ item to be an end game item, in the HL if you want to swim it has to be high end respect as a minimum and the rest would be gold items. Yachts and fibi shields just dont cut it.

Nudie
06-20-2012, 02:31 PM
I think I'm going the NVG/FBI shield route. I don't think I can stay interested in the game long enough to get all the FCGs.

G Wiz
06-20-2012, 02:35 PM
Its always a good idea to get that economy going so you can splurge on these last cash items.

It reduces the chances of having obselete gold weapons in your inventory (which is a complete waste), and it puts you in a position to save more "real world" cash!

The object then is to have these final store items at the moment of unlocking or shortly thereafter. This has been keeping me afloat as my bracket currently contains harmless reef sharks and still a lot of goldfish :P

...I ain't scared of no goldfish lol

Euchred
06-20-2012, 02:47 PM
Yachts aren't worth it IMO I'd rather get armored jets or whatever they're called. If your willing to spend 23 million on a yacht to put your defense up 5 points you might as well spend 84 million on an armored jet to get more stat points for your money.

emcee
06-20-2012, 03:16 PM
Yachts are only worth it if you have money to burn. I'm talking about economy north of 2 mil/hr but probably more like 4 million to buy hundreds of these for a 5 point defense gain over exceleros. Since the jet which is an end game item that literally takes end game to unlock I am pretty confident I for one will have hundreds of yachts unless better event and scratcher vehicles accumulate over time.

vitus79
06-20-2012, 03:21 PM
i just bought me a yacht yesterday only to have one in my inventory, 16 millions. (23 is the lambo)

it replaced an armored truck so the gain on defense was not great but its a cool item, as long u dont have 500+ of em.. but thats another story.

only worth cash vehicle is the lvl195 jet to make exeleros for attack and jets for defense, maybe in a year or 2 i will own 200-300 of those babies, haha.

PawnXIIX
06-20-2012, 04:36 PM
The FBI shields give so little to your attack skill. Honestly it's going to take a mix of weapons to make a strong stat.
True!

Every fight is different and each time you will bring the best possible total needed to win. So if you bring 500 FBI shields with only 1 attack point each, your opponent could beat you with a combination of other weapons.

Would be true if all you had were FBI shields...which I doubt...

richard118
06-20-2012, 09:57 PM
Just the same there. I have 250+ fbi and they are not expensive to get. I rather use the rp on exeleros.

Haha. Thats because you can afford 1 shield an hour on average!!

richard118
06-20-2012, 10:00 PM
I think I'm going the NVG/FBI shield route. I don't think I can stay interested in the game long enough to get all the FCGs.

I agree. I am spending all my rp on exceleros and getting yatchs to supplement the defense side. I need massive income to do this though.

richard118
06-20-2012, 10:02 PM
Yachts aren't worth it IMO I'd rather get armored jets or whatever they're called. If your willing to spend 23 million on a yacht to put your defense up 5 points you might as well spend 84 million on an armored jet to get more stat points for your money.

Those jets dont ulock until level 195. For me going the yacht route makes more sense since i'm a camper