PDA

View Full Version : Scratcher is one of the best thing Funzio did after M4A1 fiasco

Behzat
06-20-2012, 01:37 AM
Yes i created this topic just to tell Funzio did a great job with this Scretcher.But why is it just because of it is fun?No it is one of the best thing because they give 1 scratcher to everyone for free every day.What does it mean?it means non gold buyers can still hold up to this game with this upgrade and this means we can play this game with more players.

im a gold buyer but honestly i dont want to play this game just with low population gold buyers.After they removed M4A1s there is nothing left to get or loot for the non gold buyers and many have quit this game just because of this.i wasnt happy because of this and removing M4A1s was really a fiasco and not fair.Because after their removal there isnt anything to loot,to farm and the pve of this game dead.So the population of active players start to decrease because they had no chance and no equipment.But with this upgrade they will have one free scratcher per day and it can hold them between us who are gold buyers.Ofc buying gold will still bring serious advantage but there are players who cant buy gold and i want them play this game too.i dont want them to quit because i dont want to play a game with many inactive players or low population players.

This can bring many players back to Cc again and we can be more crowded with 1 free scratcher per day because it can bring back inactive players or stop them to quit.Because if they are lucky they can loot a good item at least they still have chance to get something.Still gold buyers will be strong but at least we wont be few players in this game.As i said before,as a gold buyer i want non gold buyers to play this game too and i want them to have a chance.

doinkent
06-20-2012, 01:39 AM
yes its not bad but there still should be a way to earn free gold

Bala82
06-20-2012, 02:14 AM
Waiting for this to be introduced to android :)

doinkent
06-20-2012, 02:19 AM
www.Tapjoy.com

Old news.

@OP, I agree with you.

i have sucked the sht out of tapjoy. im tlaking something where we dont need to download anything, we just get rewards or can win gold or something

mnju_03
06-20-2012, 02:32 AM
i have sucked the sht out of tapjoy. im tlaking something where we dont need to download anything, we just get rewards or can win gold or something

Well, it is a business....

Behzat
06-20-2012, 02:57 AM
Does rlly Tapjoy give Free gold i didnt know that!

NTM
06-20-2012, 03:02 AM
Waiting for this to be introduced to android :)

i don't think we get it on ANdroid :/

at the moment all player on Android lost many power like the daily free scracther.. on my Iphone Account i got 3 items for Free, on Android i need to pay.. but i'm near to stop game, when i see some hood and some strange thing... why pay when u see other cheat and rob u for free... or have item for free when u need to pay, like Knox box...

Nudie
06-20-2012, 03:10 AM
Absolutely agree. Of course you need to be swimming in good luck to get the top items but everyone wins something everyday. Kudos to Funzio

PawnXIIX
06-20-2012, 03:13 AM
Other people besides me have good things to say for once?

:O

skorpio696
06-20-2012, 04:11 AM
Another Con job by Conzio free scratchers means higher stat items these combined with event items means looted/store/respect items All become useless and YOU HAVE NO CHOICE but buy gold to get better stats WAKE up All you Silly ppl Conzio Are only interested in Sucking your wallets Dry & on a personal note Conzio you'll not get another cent outa this Mans Wallet EVER

Swifty
06-20-2012, 07:06 AM
+1 skorpio696

he said it better than I could have

Dreno33
06-20-2012, 07:22 AM
very true skorpio. I'm done with the gold buying as well. I love building my economy and staying a low level. It's fun and the cash weapons are still worth a lot at my level(:

Behzat
06-20-2012, 07:59 AM
At least people get one free which is good for the players who dont buy gold and if they are here its good for us too who buys gold.

tower
06-20-2012, 08:11 AM
Sucks to be an Android user on here. I do not understand the idea about putting us all in the same playing field under different rules.

"here Android, here's your pipe"

"here you go iOS, here's your rifle"

Now stand 50 feet away from each other and FIGHT!

"What's that Android? You want a gun too? Well, do you have any cash on you? You can buy one at the store...yes, yes, I know iOS got one free...what are you talking about, this is totally fair, you get $1 off and two weapons...all you have to do is hand over some cash!"

Dreno33
06-20-2012, 08:13 AM

lololol, got a chuckle outa me

Sdot
06-20-2012, 08:19 AM
Quick question. What would be the downside for me at level 179 to drop my mafia down to 1? I have never spent a dime on weapons and after seeing how much some people spend I never will. What's the poin? they will always spend more than I'm willing to. So, since I can't compete with their spending why not just drop so low they never see me? I'm sure there's a drawback I just haven't thought about it long enough

BOS
06-20-2012, 08:21 AM
Quick question. What would be the downside for me at level 179 to drop my mafia down to 1? I have never spent a dime on weapons and after seeing how much some people spend I never will. What's the poin? they will always spend more than I'm willing to. So, since I can't compete with their spending why not just drop so low they never see me? I'm sure there's a drawback I just haven't thought about it long enough

I wouldn't be able to rob you anymore! :D Honestly, you need to get with the campers and see what life is like for HL players with low mafia.

sexkitteh
06-20-2012, 08:24 AM
Sucks to be an Android user on here. I do not understand the idea about putting us all in the same playing field under different rules.

"What's that Android? You want a gun too? Well, do you have any cash on you? You can buy one at the store...yes, yes, I know iOS got one free...what are you talking about, this is totally fair, you get $1 off and two weapons...all you have to do is hand over some cash!"

It's coming to android... chillax... confirmed by CCMark...

nopenopenope
06-20-2012, 08:24 AM

Hopefully you're done with TL goals or you will be additionally targeted, but thats why we LL players camp. Some of us will never outspend the HL rivals so why not dominate for 50+ levels <100? XP accrual is an extra strategic challenge for us ;)

btw, 9 more posts and you should be able to make threads.

dudeman
06-20-2012, 09:04 AM
What Swifty said.

Sdot
06-20-2012, 09:12 AM
So no real drawbacks. Hmmm? Really thinking hard about doing this now. Seems like a lot more peaceful way of doing things

sexkitteh
06-20-2012, 09:13 AM
So no real drawbacks. Hmmm? Really thinking hard about doing this now. Seems like a lot more peaceful way of doing things

No drawbacks? what does that mean?

Sdot
06-20-2012, 09:20 AM
About the dropping down to the low number mafia. I hadn't put much thought into it, and I figured someone on here had already. I was just wanting to know if I would regret it

sexkitteh
06-20-2012, 09:21 AM
About the dropping down to the low number mafia. I hadn't put much thought into it, and I figured someone on here had already. I was just wanting to know if I would regret it

OH!!! Remember you got those artificial mafia members that you would need to ask funzio to remove them - obviously depending how much you'd like to drop.

Sdot
06-20-2012, 07:52 PM

Btw this is working out AWESOME! I've never had such a quiet wall. It's literally been 5 months since I've not gotten attacked repeatedly. It really is a nice change of pace. As soon as I can start a thread I will. There might be some other players out there who might like this route

Babytway
06-20-2012, 08:07 PM
i like the scratchers i haven't gotten anything good or nothing but i enjoy it. i think(going to submit) it be every 12hrs though.

Babytway
06-20-2012, 08:14 PM

not to go off topic. but almost every night around 2am i get a rivals list of people lvl 150-200 with mafia from 50-200 it only stays up after i visit 2 or 3 hoods but i have to select carefully because these people have lots of cash on them and there buildings are ripe for robbing. most have 700k-2mill hr income with all nice buildings. sometimes i pick the right hood that has cash and buildings ready, sometimes its a bust. but those people are enjoying the game without the drama of being constantly harrassed. you can still do weekly events without worry about ppl attacking or robbing for boxes/crates. the only drawbacks i can tell is not be able to do thug life. but you can still do hardcore hitman within your level on the opponents with the same amount as mafia as you.

Boom
06-20-2012, 08:17 PM
Kitteh u listen to mark WAY toooooo much ur always saying "CCM said tht" lol

Megbone
06-21-2012, 12:27 AM
You mentioned a lot of ppl leaving cc because of the m4a1's. A lot of ppl mentioned about leaving cc because of the tire event including myself. Funzio did the ppl wrong w/that last event. They end events when they feel it nessceary. They made the tire event ssssooooo frigging hard a lot of ppl became very aggravated. With a lot of ppl who got stuck on the 2nd day of the event with no hope in sight of winning. You thought they would have extended the event like they have in the past considering how hard it was to complete. They didn't!!! Your right, it's ashame about ppl leaving cc but, I don't think a scratch off is going to bring them back. Especially now with this last event which was something big to win and a lot didn't. So the question to Funzio is what else are they going to do to keep the rest of ppl they have left there? Besides scratch offs and selective events on who they feel should win them. That's how a lot of ppl feel that most of the events are rigged.

emcee
06-21-2012, 12:33 AM

Nice to see if this is true, zero bracket mafia hypothesis even works at high level.

emcee
06-21-2012, 01:55 AM
Btw this is working out AWESOME! I've never had such a quiet wall. It's literally been 5 months since I've not gotten attacked repeatedly. It really is a nice change of pace. As soon as I can start a thread I will. There might be some other players out there who might like this route

Do you have two accounts Sdot? You started a thread on April 2 about being repeatedly attacked.
Do you have an idea when you dropped all alliance members? Just curious how brackets behave at your level.

Sdot
06-21-2012, 02:08 AM
not to go off topic. but almost every night around 2am i get a rivals list of people lvl 150-200 with mafia from 50-200 it only stays up after i visit 2 or 3 hoods but i have to select carefully because these people have lots of cash on them and there buildings are ripe for robbing. most have 700k-2mill hr income with all nice buildings. sometimes i pick the right hood that has cash and buildings ready, sometimes its a bust. but those people are enjoying the game without the drama of being constantly harrassed. you can still do weekly events without worry about ppl attacking or robbing for boxes/crates. the only drawbacks i can tell is not be able to do thug life. but you can still do hardcore hitman within your level on the opponents with the same amount as mafia as you.

This is exactly what I was going for. And so far it's exactly how it is. I left 1mil unbanked for over an hr just to see what would happen and I didn't have a single attempt on it. Never would have happened with the big boys

Sdot
06-21-2012, 02:11 AM
Do you have two accounts Sdot? You started a thread on April 2 about being repeatedly attacked.
Do you have an idea when you dropped all alliance members? Just curious how brackets behave at your level.

Only one account. I just tried this out yesterday, so it's still early. But so far it's working wonders

Max Power
06-21-2012, 04:46 AM
At least people get one free which is good for the players who dont buy gold and if they are here its good for us too who buys gold.

How do you figure?

If everyone gets one, it changes nothing. It gives no one any more advantage than before.