PDA

View Full Version : infirmary L10

commandNconquer
06-19-2012, 04:00 PM
i want to get some opinions on it!

which one should i do ? ground, infantry or infirmary to L10? is infirmary a waste and it wont change anything i really dont know what to think about it!

edit : info for spectra : L10 composite already, i am russsssssssia my defense is 99% air units offense is 33% air 33% infantry 33% ground i would say

spectra
06-19-2012, 04:01 PM

which one should i do ? ground, infantry or infirmary to L10? is infirmary a waste and it wont change anything i really dont know what to think about it!

what is your flag??, do you have lots of ground or infantry?
combine infirmary upgrades with what ever you have the most out of the other 2

commandNconquer
06-19-2012, 04:07 PM
edited with some info

manbeast
06-19-2012, 11:54 PM
with your info i'd say its pretty obvious to just upgrade the airship hanger and only buy air units from now on.

Dreno33
06-19-2012, 11:58 PM
i am russsssssssia

i read that with the Russian Guy's voice from the movie 2012:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6QoKe6JIXw

spectra
06-20-2012, 12:28 AM

edit : info for spectra : L10 composite already, i am russsssssssia my defense is 99% air units offense is 33% air 33% infantry 33% ground i would say

Agree with manbeast
upgrade the hangar and buy air units with with low casualty rate and balance A/D
if you have plenty VP, buy SH and some SE since they are strong against air
Ground units are best for defence
Infantry are no good for you, unless to be use as Meatshields

manbeast
06-20-2012, 12:32 AM
Agree with manbeast
upgrade the hangar and buy air units with with low casualty rate and balance A/D
if you have plenty VP, buy SH and some SE since they are strong against air
Ground units are best for defence
Infantry are no good for you, unless to be use as Meatshields

guess you are talking about the mlrs? the rest of the ground units suck for defense. stealth surveillance is better than all of them

Mcdoc
06-20-2012, 12:35 AM
i read that with the Russian Guy's voice from the movie 2012:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6QoKe6JIXwDreno - you need to use your Big Boy Voice and go get one of your parents to take you to the ER bro. Keep us posted. Sorry to track you down - but just read your post on "Where are you"

Get to the real life infirmary ASAP :)