PDA

View Full Version : You know the saying.....

Sasha54
06-19-2012, 03:13 PM
Keep your friends close....and your enemies closer.

Do any of you apply this in CC with respect to how you mob up?

Swingle007
06-19-2012, 05:14 PM
Everyone is an enemy. ;-)

My mafia are just warm bodies to help me carry my weapons.

I never add people as a friend in an attempt to avoid having them as an enemy or anything like that. That's just weak sauce. I think that very thing every time I rob somebody for a couple million bucks and soon after get a friend request from them. They don't wanna be in my mob, they just want me to stop stealing from them. Lol those kinda sissy requests get an immediate denial.

Babytway
06-19-2012, 05:20 PM
what he said, its weak sauce :)

Chester78
06-19-2012, 05:48 PM

I never add people as a friend in an attempt to avoid having them as an enemy or anything like that. That's just weak sauce. I think that very thing every time I rob somebody for a couple million bucks and soon after get a friend request from them. They don't wanna be in my mob, they just want me to stop stealing from them. Lol those kinda sissy requests get an immediate denial.

I'm your enemy? Sad face.

7rs60
06-19-2012, 05:48 PM

How does this work? How do they get your Mafia code # after you attack them?

dudeman
06-19-2012, 05:58 PM
I need "friends" in my rivals list. How else can you say "yo come jack my sh!t, I upgraded a building and now it's all outta whack with the rest of my business! Get it before some dirty stinkin' rat finds it!"?

Most of my mob consists of either players whose level is too low to even be on my rivals list, or players who are of relatively equal strength. Players who are too evenly matched rarely fight or rob each other anyways unless they are in a feud.

Swingle007
06-19-2012, 07:02 PM

They get it from my comment wall where I posted it. No issue with you btw cowgirl. I can handle being robbed, but I'm not looking for a horse kick at this point. ;-)

Brooklyn Boy
06-19-2012, 07:02 PM

You don't. What most people will do is after they get attacked they go to that person's hood using the revenge button then leave their I.D. # on that persons wall.

Brooklyn Boy
06-19-2012, 07:04 PM
They get it from my comment wall where I posted it. No issue with you btw cowgirl. I can handle being robbed, but I'm not looking for a horse kick at this point. ;-)

Swingle!! Great minds think a like! Lol!

Dipstik
06-19-2012, 07:05 PM
Everyone named Alex except this one guy. I want to be able to find him without clutter on my rival list.

Chester78
06-19-2012, 07:19 PM

Sorry Swingle. I was out of line the other night. I took my frustrations out on people I should not have. Won't happen again, I promise. No more horse kicking.

PawnXIIX
06-19-2012, 07:24 PM
I would keep my enemies close but they're all laying on the ground dead right now.

I'm not very good at this "keep them close" thing :/

McLovin
06-19-2012, 07:28 PM
IMO an ideal mob is comprised of (500+):

Strong players - because you can't fight them successfully
Poor economies - because you don't want to rob them
Players out of your level bracket - to make up the numbers

Dudeman also has a good point about players that are relatively even - when people fight/rob each other for a sustained period of time you both lose out on that 20% of cash that vanishes into thin air and push better prey off each other's news feed.

Which leaves on the rivals list:

Weak players - to fight
Big earners - to rob
Friends - who don't fight or rob you and offer you buildings to rob when they need to sync up

Nudie
06-19-2012, 07:46 PM
I have some friends in my mob so that we can easily post little smileys and hearts on each others' walls. Makes us all feel warm and fuzzy. :o

KFC
06-19-2012, 07:55 PM
Why is the OP banned.......

Dipstik
06-19-2012, 08:12 PM
Why is the OP banned.......

Mark is fed up with all the stupid soccer threads.

KFC
06-19-2012, 08:27 PM
Mark is fed up with all the stupid soccer threads.

But she had nothing to do with starting that thread.........

Dipstik
06-19-2012, 08:34 PM
Go read her last post

Nudie
06-19-2012, 08:38 PM
Tsk tsk, no discussing taboo topics please