PDA

View Full Version : ? for the CK Mafia...

Swearengen
06-19-2012, 12:22 PM
So I noticed a pretty fat 499'er last night that was a CK member and was wondering if the CK 500 mafia clubbers go after their own if they are rolling with 499?

I know this 499'er would be in G Wiz's tier...

Swifty
06-19-2012, 12:23 PM
complicated issues

sexkitteh
06-19-2012, 12:23 PM
Well considering they are probably on the same friends list... probably not...

Swingle007
06-19-2012, 12:38 PM
I suspect G Wiz shakes his head at this person like a disapproving father, but doesn't pull out the belt to spank them.

:-)

G Wiz
06-19-2012, 12:38 PM
So I noticed a pretty fat 499'er last night that was a CK member and was wondering if the CK 500 mafia clubbers go after their own if they are rolling with 499?

I know this 499'er would be in G Wiz's tier...LoL you trynna split the delicate fabric of life as we know it? Are you trying to disrupt the patterns of this universe by asking such a "nuke" of a question?

Haha, good one bro! Never thought about that. As far as I'm concerned, fam before rat catching for sure. Definately won't be dropping CK members to get at em though. However, rat catching is a "come one, come all" group without strict afiliation so essentially, if you harass one of our members to the point where they call on their brothers and sisters...well...we are gonna come after you.

But if I ever do come across one, I'll make the effort to convince them to add one more guy to their mafia!

Whats the name and lvl?

Dr BoneCrusher
06-19-2012, 12:42 PM
That question would be better answered by our leadership but what I can say is the higher level CK enjoy rat catching and I do know of one member who has issues with adding to their mob and is working it out with support

Swearengen
06-19-2012, 01:01 PM
LoL you trynna split the delicate fabric of life as we know it? Are you trying to disrupt the patterns of this universe by asking such a "nuke" of a question?

Haha, good one bro! Never thought about that. As far as I'm concerned, fam before rat catching for sure. Definately won't be dropping CK members to get at em though. However, rat catching is a "come one, come all" group without strict afiliation so essentially, if you harass one of our members to the point where they call on their brothers and sisters...well...we are gonna come after you.

But if I ever do come across one, I'll make the effort to convince them to add one more guy to their mafia!

Whats the name and lvl?

No way man, not trying to start any sh.itt - just curious as you are a well known rat smasher!

As for the name, I'll see if I can find her again. it was a female avatar, lvl 105 had around 35,000atk, don't recall the name but i'll look again.

Peace out...

Sasha54
06-19-2012, 01:44 PM
No way man, not trying to start any sh.itt - just curious as you are a well known rat smasher!

As for the name, I'll see if I can find her again. it was a female avatar, lvl 105 had around 35,000atk, don't recall the name but i'll look again.

Peace out...

I've seen her - will keep a lookout - she pops up a lot on my rival list

Swearengen
06-19-2012, 01:52 PM
This isn't her but thought it was funny/odd. most of the CK hoods I have seen have been very nice (lots of econ, great stats, nice hoods, gold, etc...) but this one not so much.

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/8058/hood1p.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/26/hood1p.jpg/)

Maniaxe
06-19-2012, 03:11 PM
That's CK's dilexic inbred cousin. The one they don't like to talk about.

Just blew chocolate milkshake everywhere when I saw that.

Sasha54
06-19-2012, 03:28 PM
That's CK's dilexic inbred cousin. The one they don't like to talk about.

Just blew chocolate milkshake everywhere when I saw that.

I'm hearing dueling banjos ..........lol

G Wiz
06-19-2012, 08:27 PM
I suspect G Wiz shakes his head at this person like a disapproving father, but doesn't pull out the belt to spank them.

:-)Lol this is so like me ;)

Peace out...Don't mind me getting off bro...Just trying to sound "sheldon-istic" Just goes to show though...loyalty in CK can sometimes be your way in ;)

DoubleBarrelMob
06-20-2012, 12:01 PM
Its all about the Double Barrel Mob!

G Wiz
06-20-2012, 02:25 PM
Its all about the Double Barrel Mob!I doubt you wanna bark up that tree son.

Why don't you run along and play in the laundromats over there...

DoubleBarrelMob
06-20-2012, 03:20 PM
I doubt you wanna bark up that tree son.

Why don't you run along and play in the laundromats over there...

No disrespect bro, just trying to create a buzz!

sexkitteh
06-20-2012, 03:20 PM
No disrespect bro, just trying to create a buzz!

I'm feeling the buzz man!!

LETS KILL ALL THE COLD KARMAS!!! I'm in!!!!

Lets do this!!!!

G Wiz
06-20-2012, 03:24 PM
No disrespect bro, just trying to create a buzz!None taken man...all good ole' fashioned jeering.

Now how about an ole' time bare knuckle boxing match to smooth things over? I'll start growing my handle bar moustache now.