PDA

View Full Version : England to Win.. 🇬🇧COME ON ENGLAND🇬🇧

Tissues
06-19-2012, 11:12 AM
Gets Hood Flag Ready and Cold Beers at Hand!!

We are soon to kick-off..

I'm feeling a comfortable 3-1 victory.. Roooneyyy to score atleast 1...

Curious to know if there is any Ukraine Crime City Players or Fans..

All the best to both Teams..

I will update this thread as results comes in for the Brits who are not on English Soil..

COME IN ENGLAND

EURO 2012: ENGLAND V UKRAINE Venue: Donbass Arena, Donetsk

England. Ukraine
01 Hart 12 Pyatov
02 Johnson 02 Selin
03 Cole 03 Khacheridi
06 Terry 20 Rakitskiy
15 Lescott 04 Tymoschuk
04 Gerrard 06 Garmash
11 Young 09 Gusev
16 Milner 11 Yarmolenko
17 Parker 19 Konoplienka
10 Rooney 15 Milevskiy
22 Welbeck 22 Devic

Ref: V Kassai

22 mins - Rooneeys big head just missed that cross from Captain G..

27 mins - Rooneyss misses a sitter.. Damm

30 mins - Hart makes a save from a 50/50 shot

38 min - still 0-0 England trying alot of Long ball...

End of 1st half - England 0 - 0 Ukraine

@ Ramshutu & Scott Parker - +10 head plus 1 hand..

2nd half is underway....

47 mins - ⚽Goooooooal⚽ - ��Rooooooney��
England 1 - 0 Ukraine
Wayne Rooney finds the back of the net with a headed goal from inside the six-yard box. Assist from Steve G..

62 mins - Terry save off line as the ball loops over from a deflected shot, camera reply shows ball crossed the line but ref or lino never called Goal.. Play on... COME ON ENGLAND..

67 mins - shot from Ashley Cole saved inside the box..

69 mins - Substitution
Theo Walcott joins the action as a substitute, replacing James Milner.

72 mins - Hart saves a Sizzler inside 6yard box

82 mins - Substitution
Andy Carroll comes on in place of Danny Welbeck

86 mins - Substitution
Chamberlian comes on in place of Rooney

92 mins - game over... England 1 - 0 Ukraine

England are top of the Table.. ��

******hope you all enjoyed - see y'all Sunday for England vs Italy ******

Bala82
06-19-2012, 11:14 AM
Yeah i am with you i do hope England to win:cool:

joaquim
06-19-2012, 11:16 AM
England is going to win but finish second in the group to France based on goal differential. Hopefully they'll beat Spain in the quarter finals only to lose to Portugal in the semi finals.

Populouspapa
06-19-2012, 11:17 AM
Im hoping for sweden, going for gooooold!

Sasha54
For sure!!!!!!!!!!

jmeijer
I hope that England wins and I'm happy for you guys that Rooney is back, but I think that Ukraine is better than England. England has a very weak defense.

Rhino72
06-19-2012, 11:18 AM
Bye Bye England say hello to Andriy Yarmolenko with 2 goals. Pull that hood flag over your face and grab some Tissues to dry your eyes but at least you have something to drown your sorrows in. This one will not be pretty for England.

Ramshutu
06-19-2012, 11:20 AM
This is the best time to rob the UK guys....

cookie monster
06-19-2012, 11:29 AM

I will update this thread as results comes in for the Brits who are not on English Soil..

����COME IN ENGLAND����

HOpe you win, and soon after hope you get a better sport in England to follow.

Sorry, man. Soccer/futbol is boring as hell to watch. Being in the crowd looks like a blast, but not because of anything going on on the field.

Bala82
06-19-2012, 11:32 AM
This is the best time to rob the UK guys....

Well i am taking the game with me while i watch football than

Ramshutu
06-19-2012, 11:32 AM

Sorry, man. Soccer/futbol is boring as hell to watch. Being in the crowd looks like a blast, but not because of anything going on on the field.

It sure beats American Football or Baseball, which is 5 seconds of actual play and then 5 minutes of the commentators explaining what just happened.

koralene
06-19-2012, 11:34 AM
Come on England!!!! :)

DenZ1
06-19-2012, 11:38 AM

I think it is the other way around :) Ramshutu is right on this one :)

Khayman
06-19-2012, 11:44 AM
I go with England today. I prefer wipe my spaniard ass with the frenchy guys :)

jmeijer
06-19-2012, 11:46 AM
I go with England today. I prefer wipe my spaniard ass with the frenchy guys :)Spain wins without a doubt against France or England. The only team that can possibly beat Spain is Germany.

joaquim
06-19-2012, 11:55 AM
I go with England today. I prefer wipe my spaniard ass with the frenchy guys :)

If Spain manages to get past the quarterfinals, then get ready to deal with Portugal. Ronaldo just recently started playing how he should be playing and when he plays like that he can be a scoring machine. Just look at the 60 goals he put up for Real Madrid last season.

Ramshutu
06-19-2012, 11:56 AM
If Spain manages to get past the quarterfinals, then get ready to deal with Portugal. Ronaldo just recently started playing how he should be playing and when he plays like that he can be a scoring machine. Just look at the 60 goals he put up for Real Madrid last season.

He may have scored 60 goals, but he is still an epic douche.

cookie monster
06-19-2012, 12:06 PM
It sure beats American Football or Baseball, which is 5 seconds of actual play and then 5 minutes of the commentators explaining what just happened.

Better than 80 mintes out of a 90 minute game where nothing happens at all and a game can end in a tie.

What kind of bull**** is that? Ties? A competition that doesn't end with a winner and a loser is not a competition.

Luciferianism
06-19-2012, 12:08 PM
We're playing really badly... Losing the ball all the time and not getting it back until Ukraine take a shot. Our possession has been rubbish the first 20 mins and we've been constantly on the defensive.

sexkitteh
06-19-2012, 12:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MLry6Cn_D4

Nein Nein Nein Nein Nein Nein!!!!!

GERMANY WILL WIN!!!!

Tissues
06-19-2012, 12:14 PM
22 mins - Rooneeys big head just missed that cross from Captain G..

27 mins - Rooneyss misses a sitter.. Damm

Ramshutu
06-19-2012, 12:15 PM
Better than 80 mintes out of a 90 minute game where nothing happens at all and a game can end in a tie.

What kind of bull**** is that? Ties? A competition that doesn't end with a winner and a loser is not a competition.

Your obviously watching the wrong football matches. Probably 1980s Germany. And FYI, the only reason you dont get ties in American Football is because they need to award 7 points to players just to make it sound like running to one end of the field is actually an accomplishment.

QPR
06-19-2012, 12:18 PM

COME IN ENGLAND

EURO 2012: ENGLAND V UKRAINE Venue: Donbass Arena, Donetsk

England. Ukraine
01 Hart 12 Pyatov
02 Johnson 02 Selin
03 Cole 03 Khacheridi
06 Terry 20 Rakitskiy
15 Lescott 04 Tymoschuk
04 Gerrard 06 Garmash
11 Young 09 Gusev
16 Milner 11 Yarmolenko
17 Parker 19 Konoplienka
10 Rooney 15 Milevskiy
22 Welbeck 22 Devic

Ref: V Kassai

Rooney needs a bit more time to get upto speed. He just missed that sitter if he was on full cylinder he would of banged that one in

Come on England !!!!

Ramshutu
06-19-2012, 12:27 PM
I've seen Pub teams playing better than England are right now.

Ramshutu
06-19-2012, 12:30 PM
+5 to Scott Parker trying to make a tackle with his head.

GazLegend
06-19-2012, 12:33 PM
Not a convincing first half

Luciferianism
06-19-2012, 12:35 PM
Not a convincing first half
+1
Ukraine have had a lot more shots. :(
Still hopeful we'll get lucky.

pluxfan2
06-19-2012, 12:36 PM
Come on Ukraine put England out of their misery.

pluxfan2
06-19-2012, 12:38 PM
Why do people rave about Rooney, the most overrated player going, cannot pass the ball to save his life, pathetic.

QPR
06-19-2012, 12:45 PM
I've seen Pub teams playing better than England are right now.

Defo under the cosh that first half, lets hope we liven up after the interval.

:cool:

cookie monster
06-19-2012, 12:51 PM
Your obviously watching the wrong football matches. Probably 1980s Germany. And FYI, the only reason you dont get ties in American Football is because they need to award 7 points to players just to make it sound like running to one end of the field is actually an accomplishment.

You're right with scores like 1-0, the action must be non stop.

I'm sorry it's the only sport the lets the UK be good at, but you only love it because you don't have alternatives.

Luciferianism
06-19-2012, 12:51 PM
Rooney!!!!!

Ramshutu
06-19-2012, 12:52 PM
Need to wait 3 minutes for the equaliser...

pluxfan2
06-19-2012, 12:52 PM
Ok he scored but he is still Scum.

Ramshutu
06-19-2012, 12:53 PM

Other than the goal, he's been rubbish. He needs to be subbed with Steven Gerrards Nan.

joaquim
06-19-2012, 12:55 PM
cookie monster, if you don't like the sport then stop posting in this thread. Soccer and England fans only.

Luciferianism
06-19-2012, 12:57 PM
cookie monster, if you don't like the sport then stop posting in this thread. Soccer and England fans only.
+1
Go watch guys turning to the left in NASCAR or something if you hate our sport so much.

Ramshutu
06-19-2012, 12:59 PM
You're right with scores like 1-0, the action must be non stop.

I'm sorry it's the only sport the lets the UK be good at, but you only love it because you don't have alternatives.

Being a maths guy, here is mathematical proof why football (the real football, you know, the one you play with your feet) is the most exciting sport:

http://www.mathematics-in-europe.eu/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=109%3Afootball-is-the-most-exciting-sport&catid=10%3Apopulararticles&lang=no

jmeijer
06-19-2012, 12:59 PM
It sucks that Rooney wasn't quick enough, the pass from Gerrard was boss.

QPR
06-19-2012, 01:01 PM

You owe us an apology now

QPR
06-19-2012, 01:02 PM

When will americans learn its football not soccer

koralene
06-19-2012, 01:03 PM

hahahha... never. it will always be soccer sadly. :p

Ramshutu
06-19-2012, 01:06 PM
OMFG John Terry.

cookie monster
06-19-2012, 01:07 PM

When will the English learn that soccer is an English word that was common until about a century ago.

cookie monster
06-19-2012, 01:10 PM
+1
Go watch guys turning to the left in NASCAR or something if you hate our sport so much.

Fortunately, I don't have to. You see my friend, in America we've done amazing things with sports. For example, we like to have several going on at one time, so we can choose to watch something else if no one scores and there's a 0-0 tie in the works.... YES, SEVERAL. We have several sports! I know it's a mindblowing concept, but we can choose not to watch a particular sport and then choose to watch another.

QPR
06-19-2012, 01:10 PM
When will the English learn that soccer is an English word that was common until about a century ago.

Irrelevant. When referring to a football game in europe please use the correct terminology. Here's a clue - it isnt soccer !

cookie monster
06-19-2012, 01:11 PM

Come on man, you're in the heart of SEC country. You don't have to pretend just so they'll like you.

joaquim
06-19-2012, 01:12 PM

I call it soccer because we have american football. I also call it futbol. Is that close enough for you?

joaquim
06-19-2012, 01:14 PM
Come on man, you're in the heart of SEC country. You don't have to pretend just so they'll like you.

I'm not pretending. I'm a die hard Gator fan but soccer is and always will be my favorite sport. I've been playing soccer ever since I was 4 years old. I'm also Latino so I have soccer in my blood.

Ramshutu
06-19-2012, 01:15 PM
Fortunately, I don't have to. You see my friend, in America we've done amazing things with sports. For example, we like to have several going on at one time, so we can choose to watch something else if no one scores and there's a 0-0 tie in the works.... YES, SEVERAL. We have several sports! I know it's a mindblowing concept, but we can choose not to watch a particular sport and then choose to watch another.

The sports we watch are so exciting and gripping there is no need to change channel.

cookie monster
06-19-2012, 01:26 PM
The sports we watch are so exciting and gripping there is no need to change channel.

Good thing because... what else could you watch, right?

Ramshutu
06-19-2012, 01:31 PM
Good thing because... what else could you watch, right?

Aside from tennis, cricket, rugby, formula 1, Rally driving, athletics, cycling, snooker we have nothing else to watching either...

DenZ1
06-19-2012, 01:36 PM

Actually running through a quarter field is a big success :)

DenZ1
06-19-2012, 01:38 PM
+1

You are wrong man.. It is 4 times left and then repeat :)
Very exciting sport :)

The only entertainment is crushes.. which shouldn't be entertaining at all..

Ramshutu
06-19-2012, 01:45 PM
You are wrong man.. It is 4 times left and then repeat :)
Very exciting sport :)

The only entertainment is crushes.. which shouldn't be entertaining at all..

NASCAR is the most boring and unimaginative sport ever, especially for a Motorsport.

It is essentially the following.

Start
Turn left
Finish.

DenZ1
06-19-2012, 01:45 PM
You guys can celebrate now :)
They robbed one goal off the Ukraine though...

cookie monster
06-19-2012, 01:48 PM
Aside from tennis, cricket, rugby, formula 1, Rally driving, athletics, cycling, snooker we have nothing else to watching either...

Yeah, we haven't invented enough sports channels to get cricket on TV in the US, yet.

So... does England have a favorite to win a medal in the Olympics? If you want, we might could loan you Michael Phelps for a race or maybe a favorite from one of the many sports at which we excel but don't care because we're spoiled by athletic superiority, here.

Ramshutu
06-19-2012, 01:48 PM

He was offside anyway in the buildup, so it shouldn't have been a goal anyway.

joaquim
06-19-2012, 01:49 PM
Congratulations England and good luck against Italy.

QPR
06-19-2012, 02:07 PM

Like we wasn't robbed against the Germans in south Africa "......all square now if you ask me !

joaquim
06-19-2012, 02:14 PM
Like we wasn't robbed against the Germans in south Africa "......all square now if you ask me !

I remember watching that game. The Germans got their revenge for the 1966 World Cup Final. If they did count the goal, the course of the game would have been changed completely and Germany would be the one eliminated.

Silvio
06-19-2012, 02:14 PM
Ahhhh, it's so wonderful to hear Americans critiquing the beautiful game. So inclusive, so accepting, so tolerant. I can hear the U! S! A! chant from my iPad . . .

doug19
06-19-2012, 02:46 PM
Yeah, we haven't invented enough sports channels to get cricket on TV in the US, yet.

So... does England have a favorite to win a medal in the Olympics? If you want, we might could loan you Michael Phelps for a race or maybe a favorite from one of the many sports at which we excel but don't care because we're spoiled by athletic superiority, here.

If you're to go back far enough you would probably find Phelps family was originally English, Scottish or Irish seeing as you were a colony of their's a while back (no offence intended to any Americans reading by the way).

As an aside in NASCAR you don't even have to turn left, the cars are set up to turn left on their own! All you have to do is hold it on a straight line for the straight bit!