PDA

View Full Version : "OT" Rings of Power

The_Red
06-19-2012, 07:35 AM
How does "Overtime" work with some of the events? Can you get rings after the time expires?

I notice my event "ends soon" but I can still open stuff.

Thanks.

Joe Brown1
06-19-2012, 07:50 AM
As long as you do not close the game, you can keep opening boxes/crates/etc. I have never gotten a ring/gem,/etc. but I know several people that have. I kept the event open for almost 5 days for the hydra (until the next CC event started) and I got the pop up for the 9 "rare gem" but was not credited it which would have resulted in the Devil Warrior. I sent in a ticket over a week ago and have heard nothing. So use OT at your own risk. Good luck!:cool:

RandomUser
06-19-2012, 08:24 AM
It can still be worth it for honor points & gold, though, even if you don't get your indestructable unit.

tcapi
06-19-2012, 09:20 AM
I got my 9th ring while the sign "ends soon" was already out ( might be for a good 15-20 minutes)!

I had full 4 days to wait for my 9th ring and it only happened at the very last minute. Not complaining because I did not set my alarm to wake me up every hour in the middle of the night, I only spent virtue gold to open the box, I went on my normal quest in the game and of course my normal life. I didn't have much expectation, but am happy I got an extra indestructible.

Bea
06-19-2012, 09:45 AM
I gave up after 6 fails in OT.

LAX
06-19-2012, 02:47 PM
got the war cannon an hour ago. First time i get something in OT.

Chups
06-19-2012, 03:29 PM
Corpse Construct after the event here.....then accidentally turned off the phone. Bye bye event.......you've been good.

Hunterhan37
06-19-2012, 04:35 PM
Just got a Fire Mage after the event with free option, then the app crashed. :-(

Great_wall2
06-19-2012, 09:46 PM
Just got a Fire Mage after the event with free option, then the app crashed. :-(

I suspect that is how Funzio is working around the OT loop hole. My game crashed as well after the event ended about 5 - 6 hours later. KA has been pretty stable on my Ipad so again I suspect that may be the case moving forward. For those of you who haven't had this happen yet I wish you well.

I had this happen in MW as well....